Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFT is an interesting space  (Read 2813 times)
altixz

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 03:29:32 PM

NFT games are very popular now. They allow to play and earn and attract a lot of gamers to cryptocurrency industry.
Gamers have a big communities like this https://twitter.com/metasens/status/1461251924347392003

Now NFT is very popular. There are so many NFT created. And it is a good opportunity to show your talent and create something useful.
NFT royalties allow earning money for every resale of NFT.
The opportunities of NFT really very big and attractive for users.

NFT allows earning money that is why they are so popular.
The raise of NFT prices attract a lot of attention to them. Many people buy NFT and use them for investment perposes.
The investment in NFT is now very popular and allows to get a lot of money.
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 04:01:11 PM

NFT games are very popular now. They allow to play and earn and attract a lot of gamers to cryptocurrency industry.
Gamers have a big communities like this https://twitter.com/metasens/status/1461251924347392003

NFT allows earning money that is why they are so popular.
The raise of NFT prices attract a lot of attention to them. Many people buy NFT and use them for investment perposes.
The investment in NFT is now very popular and allows to get a lot of money.

Not all NFT raises in price. A lot of depends from NFT collection, who made this collections and the promotion of collection.
It is necessary to evaluate the potential of NFT that in the future the price for NFT will raise.
Why one NFT growth in price but the others NFT do not grow in price.
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:41:03 PM

NFT is a modern trend because the price of NFT continues to grow.
Price for NFT growth is even more than the price of cryptocurrencies. That is why many people buy NFT and use them for investment perposes.
Price of NFT? there thousands of NFTs out there and not all of them are continue to grow. And as you can see, the market isn't that good and it's dropping a lot.
The growth has been delayed especially for those games that have become popular. Maybe for some artwork NFTs, they keep on pumping since they don't have a trade economy just as the other NFT governance tokens.
As you said, there are thousands if not millions of NFT right now and all of them are not well developed and even now there are a lot of scams in them.
but the important point is that something like this is definitely a huge hype regardless of what it is still stuff like this is really good and their hype is still going on and that's really good.
But don't forget that hype will always end and I think NFT will sooner or later be like that
It is a huge hype, nobody is denying that fact for the NFTs. They keep coming and coming and seem like there's no way to stop them. The thing is that many of these NFTs are good to hold only and you're going to sell it if somebody is interested in it. It has an uncommon market unlike the usual trading of altcoins in different exchanges. I agree that the hype won't last, so if you still have it and you believe that there's a future with the NFT you hold, you hold it as long as you want.
The problem is that currently more people like to make NFTs from their creations than people who buy from existing NFTs.
This is like overlapping when indeed the product is getting more and more due to many people making NFT but no one is buying it (although there are many different comparisons), it will be difficult and over time NFT will become less and less useful.
The hype may actually be like this but I think what I say must also be considered and observed because there have been many incidents when the hype has been left behind.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:02:20 PM

NFTs are getting bigger every day because many people are jumping into NFTs. The NFT ecosystem is getting bigger due to the growth of play-to-earn video games and now metaverse. The only issue with NFT is you can not sell your asset instantly you have to wait for the buyer, unlike cryptocurrencies where you can sell anytime you want. I think we might see some changes in the future when the market is fully matured.

mafoja1

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 03:44:29 AM

There are benefits to investing in NFT as there are Kshatriyas so we have to invest after seeing and hearing. I don't think we are our people because of mistakes so we have to invest carefully
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 09:18:12 AM

yes, NFT is the interesting technology for the future, because we know that the token are unique every token. right now NFT for collecting token only, and some games (right now). in my opinion, we can use the NFT for industries technology. such as for product, we can save the information of the product in the NFT, so we can track it online and it will listed on blockchain forever

JackieAinsley

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 06:11:02 PM

Not all NFT raises in price. A lot of depends from NFT collection, who made this collections and the promotion of collection.
It is necessary to evaluate the potential of NFT that in the future the price for NFT will raise.
Why one NFT growth in price but the others NFT do not grow in price.

Not many people understant from what factors depends the price of NFT.
NFT market is a new market and sometimes it is very different to evaluate the price of NFT.
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:11:19 AM

Not many people understant from what factors depends the price of NFT.
NFT market is a new market and sometimes it is very different to evaluate the price of NFT.

If NFT will be actively used in gaming their popularity will increase.
But the price of NFT in gaming depends from the liquidity of the game and how big is community of the game and how many users it has.
KellyCoin

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 11:33:26 AM

The NFT space is definitely one that will continue to evolve. Looking at this post that was created in 2019 and even now things have changed so much since then.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
LaCucina
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:01:11 PM

If NFT will be actively used in gaming their popularity will increase.
But the price of NFT in gaming depends from the liquidity of the game and how big is community of the game and how many users it has.

The use of NFT in gaming increase the liquidity of NFT.
Games already have a big communities of users. Thanks this the popularity and liquidity of NFT increase.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 06:47:39 PM

yes, NFT is the interesting technology for the future, because we know that the token are unique every token. right now NFT for collecting token only, and some games (right now). in my opinion, we can use the NFT for industries technology. such as for product, we can save the information of the product in the NFT, so we can track it online and it will listed on blockchain forever

Those P2E games are the ones that come in the mind of every NFT followers, not all but a lot of crypto gamer
are investors of every NFT's that have gaming offers, and for those collectors who have good knowledge about the
system they also taking chances to grab cheaper collection in hope to sell it with much higher offers.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
E-money.com
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 08:30:52 AM

Games already have a big communities of users. Thanks this the popularity and liquidity of NFT increase.

I think that games will increase the liquidity of NFT and create a demand for them. But a lot depends on the game and how it is popular. It is necessary to promote the game to attract attention to it.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2021, 05:07:16 AM

Definately NFT is an interesting space and it's gaming space, day by day most of people are coming in NFT and investing in this platform and earning much.

kobir6678

Activity: 444

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 09:34:33 AM

NFT non Fungible Token is the great potential Economic system in blockchain Crypto Speech, NFT is the In Futher Properly Work Our Digital Payment Getway
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 12:42:57 PM

NFT can be used in different spheres not only in gaming.
I think that in 2022 the demand in NFT will increase and will appear new areas of life where NFT will be used.
Shagnasty

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 05:13:13 PM

There are a not many that are promising and individuals ought to pick cautiously prior to putting resources into one. The frenzy for NFT today is on and there's monstrous cash that is on it today. One NFT can cost in excess of a million and that is the thing that I see more often than not on the news and many are as yet not yet on it including me.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2021, 05:39:16 PM

NFT non Fungible Token is the great potential Economic system in blockchain Crypto Speech, NFT is the In Futher Properly Work Our Digital Payment Getway

How does NFT work for payment gateways? Because basically NFT is not a currency but a product. Because this is a product, so you can only buy and sell it. Do you have an example of how this NFT can be used as a payment gateway?

I hope you've heard of the Hangry Animals? The team is developing new ways to provide us with the various capabilities of the metaverse. I can’t ignore their concept.

I just saw the Hangry Animals website, you seem very supportive of this project. is there any benefit that can be obtained by buying NFT there? I'm afraid this project development will stop, if the NFT they offer has no value in the future. They have to give more value for their NFTs. Because, if they only offer NFT related to memes, maybe in the future it will be easier to gone.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
andyou1234

Activity: 974
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 05:57:42 PM

the gaming community from time to time is getting higher in the crypto space so NFT is very favorite right, one of them is Hangry Animals where the Team is developing new technology to provide various metaverse capabilities, which allow to make money so that makes NFT very interesting.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
manok jepang

Activity: 763
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 07:37:36 PM

the gaming community from time to time is getting higher in the crypto space so NFT is very favorite right, one of them is Hangry Animals where the Team is developing new technology to provide various metaverse capabilities, which allow to make money so that makes NFT very interesting.

I see you are very supportive of this project, have you studied carefully the background of this project, I have read the site about Hangry animals, they only offer products for trading, without notice of use as a means of payment in the future like coins other, what if their products are no longer valuable in the future?, you should think further if you want to invest in this project, before your money runs out here,

Samurai trieng

Activity: 1043
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 08:14:37 PM

The NFT space is definitely one that will continue to evolve. Looking at this post that was created in 2019 and even now things have changed so much since then.

Currently NFT games are very popular because of the many product offerings that occur in them, besides that every game that is made can pay like a hangry animal, maybe this is what makes the appearance of the NFT space very attractive, but I personally still doubt how this NFT game works, one of them is the payment process, but I really support NFT games so that in the future they can develop,

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: