Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFT is an interesting space  (Read 2813 times)
Jason Rubar

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 04:34:03 PM

But I like to play games, especially mobile applications, using non-fungible tokens. I think they gave a massive boost to the gaming world.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 06:01:44 AM

This year 2021 NFT games was totally boomed when Axie Infinity begun to exploded after its successful games, there are a lot of Defi or NFT games arise in this field of industry here in the cryptocurrency. But the majority of them turned only into scam projects, and only NFT stand strong was Axie Infinity, Mir4, Cyberdragon or known as BNX, are the only games that really gave a nice profit to everyone who invested in it.

dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 06:22:22 AM

This year 2021 NFT games was totally boomed when Axie Infinity begun to exploded after its successful games, there are a lot of Defi or NFT games arise in this field of industry here in the cryptocurrency. But the majority of them turned only into scam projects, and only NFT stand strong was Axie Infinity, Mir4, Cyberdragon or known as BNX, are the only games that really gave a nice profit to everyone who invested in it.

Some projects were seems alike to each other that they failed to make it successful. With tge advancement of NFT more projects with much better quality and idea of gaming will soon to arise. We’re lucky to discover it early and hopefully the scam projects will not be entertained once we already access the factors we should consider investing like the idea, quality, team and their future plans. There will be more exciting developments related in crypto that makes it more profitable and engaging to study with.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Alice Bloom

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 06:59:29 AM

I also do not associate NFT exclusively with computer games. Today they can be installed on Twitter as an avatar, resell and make good money on it. In addition, computer non-fungible tokens seem boring to me personally.
Jason Rubar

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 04:19:20 PM

I also do not associate NFT exclusively with computer games. Today they can be installed on Twitter as an avatar, resell and make good money on it. In addition, computer non-fungible tokens seem boring to me personally.
How boring is that? There are also different weapons and characters, and combat awards, and much more. What then do you think are not dull?
cryptosru
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 09:15:42 PM

NFT games are very popular now. They allow to play and earn and attract a lot of gamers to cryptocurrency industry.
Gamers have a big communities like this https://twitter.com/metasens/status/1461251924347392003

NFT allows earning a lot of money for creators of NFT and collectors of NFT. That is why NFT is so popular and in demand.
NFT attracts a lot of attention and now many people create their own NFT.

Now so many people create NFT. Everybody want to create NFT and earn royalty to increase their income.
The most important thing is that people would buy this NFT.
Alice Bloom

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:04:40 AM

As for me, the coolest of those that I have seen is FAPP. It seems to me that I have not seen anything more original. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5370296.0
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:14:29 AM

Metaverse and NFT are very trending in crypto space especially because of the p2e functionality,  it makes more sense for gamers to play and earn at the time, because of this huge support on Metaverse and nft projects even this recent dip did not affect them that much, I noticed it from my portfolio,
Gaming crypto will be huge in years to come and now is the time to invest on some good ones.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:18:46 AM

The space itself and the idea that follows it, especially in the rays of the meta universe, is very interesting, but there is a very big gap between what is really worth its money and what is done hastily, like a copy of something that was already a copy from the beginning. What is the actual uniqueness if there is no legal regulation. Example Draw a second Jakonda, and tell everyone that yours is better than the other. For some, this will be true for others, excessive hype around your personality.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 09:30:23 AM

It truly is an interesting space and I fully expect it to grow. Kind of how freemium games took over the market, I think these play to earn games will do similar to crypto. And the gaming has only begun, we haven't even touched the surface in hitting all game types. Most games at the moment are shooter based, just wait. I literally can not. Sports games, betting games, and interactive SIM type games to come.

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 12:43:03 PM

Its absolutely right because NFT is one of the best and interesting thing in cryptocurrency because the NFT is this time uses of many places and everyone use NFT .
Some time you buy nft in less price but few time you got a wonderful profit so this is very good thing.

SDKmaster

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 05:21:22 PM

NFT games are very popular now. They allow to play and earn and attract a lot of gamers to cryptocurrency industry.
Gamers have a big communities like this https://twitter.com/metasens/status/1461251924347392003

Now so many people create NFT. Everybody want to create NFT and earn royalty to increase their income.
The most important thing is that people would buy this NFT.

NFT is popular now and investors have a big choice of different NFT. But a lot depends on the promotion of NFT.
What kind of NFT people will buy?
It is very difficult to predict the future price of NFT.
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 05:38:51 PM

Its absolutely right because NFT is one of the best and interesting thing in cryptocurrency because the NFT is this time uses of many places and everyone use NFT .
Some time you buy nft in less price but few time you got a wonderful profit so this is very good thing.
In general, this year is the year of NFT and memecoin where both of them have a very good and good trend in terms of everyone's response and also on their use but for next year it seems it is not certain whether it will continue again or not.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 05:42:31 PM

In general, this year is the year of NFT and memecoin where both of them have a very good and good trend in terms of everyone's response and also on their use but for next year it seems it is not certain whether it will continue again or not.

Future is not for everyone to foretell, it's true that NFT, especially those who offer P2E, gained a lot of support
from new and old investors, the trend this year is for this system, but we are inside crypto where changes is
something that not new to everyone.

New hypes and offer systems are possible to come out, just like how ico, ieo and NFT's. just naming few
from those many available venues for investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
mr_awesome

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 06:46:23 PM

I think the coolest hidden gem is Weird Vitalik NFT. Look at it, I believe that you have not seen anything like this. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5373196.0
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 06:47:39 PM

NFT has opened a new space in crypto it is very interesting to see this will be a big thing that will happen if the popularity of NFT is getting bigger, this year NFT has attracted a lot of special attention and continues to grow like 2021 is the year this NFT will be even more interesting next year will be continues to grow so that it can have a big influence on the next rise of cryptocurrencies.
well, because of the NFT, many people who have great artistic talent can finally channel their fuel into the world of NFT. well, there they can actually sell their work.
in fact, nowadays NFT games are becoming very popular among people who want to play games while earning. personally, I'm interested in some NFT for now. however, I hope the development of NFT can be more widespread.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 06:54:39 PM

NFT has opened a new space in crypto it is very interesting to see this will be a big thing that will happen if the popularity of NFT is getting bigger, this year NFT has attracted a lot of special attention and continues to grow like 2021 is the year this NFT will be even more interesting next year will be continues to grow so that it can have a big influence on the next rise of cryptocurrencies.
well, because of the NFT, many people who have great artistic talent can finally channel their fuel into the world of NFT. well, there they can actually sell their work.
in fact, nowadays NFT games are becoming very popular among people who want to play games while earning. personally, I'm interested in some NFT for now. however, I hope the development of NFT can be more widespread.
it is not impossible if NFT can expand network connections in the future. as we can see that NFT is currently booming, has attracted public attention. One thing that still doesn't make sense to me is that it's just a piece of digital art but has a fantastic selling point.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 09:21:32 PM

technological developments and the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency create unique new ways for collectors to increase their collections in digital form. for creators this can also be an effective way of maintaining the authenticity of their product, so it's only natural that there are so many rumors that some singers, actors, artists, etc. are planning to make their own NFTs.
yes, this is a good signal, so don't be left behind, this is the next rocketing trend.
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 08:10:27 AM

NFT allows may users to try crypto due to its benefits that can be enjoyed by many at the same time gives profit. NFT allows us to enjoy our works by playing, by creating content and digital works and a lot more. Something we enjoyed as hobby now can have a profit due to NFT projects.
People often pay a lot for NFTs because of their scarce nature and the high demand from investors, gamers, and collectors. The NFT market has witnessed massive growth in recent years, with $10.7 B spent on NFTs in Q3 of 2021. Artists and creators will continue to benefit from NFTs growing number of benefits.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
lockboxcapital

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 06:06:34 PM

NFTs have exploded in popularity and price, with some going over $1M. But is there any real value in NFTs, or are they just a fad?

Want to know more about NFTs?

You can check out these videos
NFT Mania - https://youtu.be/G9iFkytuUAU
NFTs, What are they good for? - https://youtu.be/pZsxkwa0T2Q
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: