Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Changelly failed transaction - how long to resolve?  (Read 154 times)
playfast (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:47:44 PM

I contacted Changelly support about a failed transaction from them, they replied within minutes saying they forwarded the transaction number to the technical department.
Anyone have experience with getting their coins from Changelly after a failed transaction? How long did it take to resolve?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 756

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:26:01 PM

What you mean by failed transaction? Can you explain the actual situation.

If you talking about unconfirmed transaction please post your TX id which might be helpful to know what is the status of your transaction now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
playfast (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:14:20 PM

Did not receive my USDT after exchange:
https://www.omniexplorer.info/search/927fa932ce204835e4f2ded85eea15c8aaca1b5b5e348c89a7392c898fe27503
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:43:38 PM

Changelly tends to halt conversions when they are on the losing end of the trade. With how volatile the prices have been in the last weeks, it's quite possible that the price went down and Changelly decided to no longer honor the agreement.

I had to deal with this when I tried to use their service to convert fork coins to BTC. One time the transaction failed, and one time they did end up sending me the BTC, but only after the fork coins went up in value, which took like 6 hours. Roll Eyes
fixedfloat
Copper Member

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 07:45:21 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 09:55:45 AM by fixedfloat

Exchange your coins on FixedFloat.com? Wink

We have a fixed rate that does not depend on market volatility. All transactions are carried out automatically, so we just can not delay your transaction!

Try us!

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.

Think big. Exchange wisely.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:47:18 PM

I contacted Changelly support about a failed transaction from them, they replied within minutes saying they forwarded the transaction number to the technical department.
Anyone have experience with getting their coins from Changelly after a failed transaction? How long did it take to resolve?

From what I've heard, Changelly's after-transaction support isn't the best, especially when you consider how there are cases of people having their coins stuck in limbo for days before getting their transaction processed.

Obviously though, how long it'll take exactly will depend on what issue it exactly is. If the problem is from your end, like failing to include a memo in your deposit when you are supposed to, then expect a longer wait time or them not being willing to process the issue at all.

You could also try messaging them on bitcointalk, they seem to be somewhat active. Though I think that the response time you'll get from this will be no smaller than if you just waited for a response from their technical team.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:38:26 PM

Why do you exchange your coins on Changelly, when you can exchange on FixedFloat.com? Wink

We have a fixed rate that does not depend on market volatility. All transactions are carried out automatically, so we just can not delay your transaction!

Try us!

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.

Dont try to hijack some thread and its much better to make your own ANN thread instead.

On the other hand, i didnt experience any errors or problems with Changely when making some instant swaps to other coins thats
why i cant tell specific time frame on how long they would resolve it out but i can assure that they would able to resolve that out.

fixedfloat
Copper Member

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 07:39:50 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 09:54:17 AM by fixedfloat

Thank you for your reply, we already have ANN thread.

We see that the user is faced with a problem that should not have occurred on the instant exchange service. Therefore, we talked about our benefits.

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:12:50 PM

We see that the user is faced with a problem that should not have occurred on the instant exchange service. Therefore, we talked about the benefits of our service.

Should've done your promotion better imo.

On the other hand, i didnt experience any errors or problems with Changely when making some instant swaps to other coins thats
why i cant tell specific time frame on how long they would resolve it out but i can assure that they would able to resolve that out.

User experience certainly plays a part in how you trust a service. I've seen several problems with Changelly from many users in this forum. So Changelly is questionable at one point or another.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:24:01 PM

User experience certainly plays a part in how you trust a service. I've seen several problems with Changelly from many users in this forum. So Changelly is questionable at one point or another.
Even the reputable or best ones do experience such issue thats why it isnt really that surprising that any running services now do have corresponding problems have been faced
by into its users.

@OP, you should give some updates if this issue had been resolve or still pending as of this moment.

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 05:58:21 AM

@OP, you should give some updates if this issue had been resolve or still pending as of this moment.

He's not online since April 4, and I'm pretty sure he will post here again if the issue is not yet resolved. But I'm not surprised if he just gives up and then decides to no longer continue his complain here because that doesn't really helped his case.

Maybe contacting or posting on Changelly thread is better to get the attention he needs.

However, looking at his transaction ID, it seems that the TX itself is not valid due to insufficient funds. So maybe, Changelly doesn't hold enough funds in their hot wallet to send the USDT to OP after he exchanged it?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
playfast (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:30:04 PM

He's not online since April 4, and I'm pretty sure he will post here again if the issue is not yet resolved. But I'm not surprised if he just gives up and then decides to no longer continue his complain here because that doesn't really helped his case.

Maybe contacting or posting on Changelly thread is better to get the attention he needs.

However, looking at his transaction ID, it seems that the TX itself is not valid due to insufficient funds. So maybe, Changelly doesn't hold enough funds in their hot wallet to send the USDT to OP after he exchanged it?

I got my Tether after the 2nd time contacting support. So a bit over 48 hours after reporting problem.
Yes, it seems the error was originally caused due to insufficient funds on USDT from their end.

Just wanted a quick exchange, would probably not use changelly for bigger exchanges in future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: