Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:40:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you!  (Read 41677 times)
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 03:48:52 PM

Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

And I sleep and in a dream I see how I get 100% profit from trading per day. I do not know where to put my coins.
The storytellers are such storytellers. No need to deceive anyone. Tell the truth better, then people will not commit stupid acts.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:53:28 PM

I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
That is too risky and it can turn out to lose more coins if the market price fall down. You OP were still lucky because of market price volatility. However, the market is difficult to predict that is why day trading considered as risky and I can't recommend doing it to anynof my friends and relatives.
Churchp

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:57:25 PM

Trading is a crucial design of reproduce your portfolio all the more though you aspiration to mastery the currency so even. When these mints get non-stop bearish case the measure of the currency in USD yet tarry the equivalent as above age you strength get duplicate or multiply the measure or lotteries of the currency. Single additional cause reason trading is great is that whether the altcoin you are keeping occurs to be a bunco or prohibited in definite nation trading it on switch as far-away you are trading it earlier the general understands you strength get deal out rapidly. Consequently is not great to mastery money.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:00:11 PM

I adhere to very simple rules in HODL that is to keep a token or coin until the moment when the price suits me, it doesn’t matter to me how much I need to wait, I’m ready to wait and it suits me as a whole.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 577
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:11:52 PM

yes. until now I still hold the coin and still waiting for the price to grow. even every day I monitor coin price movements on the market. I hope the coins that I hold the price can go up.

Same with me, there is no choice beside to hold, I would rather lose all my money than lose like the current price, I will sell when profit, and wait and hold is better than selling cheap.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:21:46 PM

Why sit and hodl coin?

At the present time now, I can consider myself as one of the bag holders of altcoins were I got it from the reward on which I joined in before in the bounty campaign and some are bought in the exchange platform. Some of it I traded them for day trade methods but majority of it was I'm holding in a long term.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:40:03 PM

Why sit and hodl coin?
No doubt this is a bold statement found in the last month market. What results you have at a one-half year ago? I saw many examples especially on the Bitmex when rich traders became poor in seconds.  Grin Stable profit due to a continuous time can be a fact. Nothing more!
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:44:27 PM

Why sit and hodl coin?

everybody hold some tokens. coin? you should stop lying or you should be careful, one day you luck will go away.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:01:16 PM

At a long distance, many traders will remain in the red with a large loss. Not everybody can do this, if you earn in a bear market - good for you.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:08:14 PM

I believe that to keep the coins can be the right decision now.
Prices have not yet increased so much to start selling, since the profit will be insignificant.
After the start of the bull run, in my opinion it’s time to sell your coins and be successful.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:11:00 PM

There are a few coins left in my investment portfolio. I hope that someday they will bring me a good profit. I believe in the market.

Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:37:58 PM

The Truth is that not many know how to trade and even when one knows how to trade, there may be other contraints like time and others
Personally, I can trade but ai do not have the luxury of time for daily trading.
But I do swing trade whenever I have the opportunity.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:38:18 PM

Due to the current state of the crypto market, its quite difficult to sell your tokens during this period since you might incur loss. I have few tokens left in my portfolio and Im going to hold it for sometime before I sell it

bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:56:11 PM

Not everything that I hold is maintained and some have been sold to start trading daily or long term. I am quite happy because yesterday's losses have been replaced

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:59:44 PM

Yes, I still have a strategy to keep coins. Because I believe that the market will grow. I’m not going anywhere because I think I’m doing the right thing.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:06:32 PM

Of course . What is the point of selling coins for pennies, if the market is now starting to turn green? maybe we all become rich)
That's right, when we continue to believe in what we believe in, I'm sure we will get good things in the future and I hope that hopefully this will be able to continue building.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:40:30 PM

I think Hold is still easier to choose than the daily trading. You cannot guarantee that you continuously win, moreover, daily trading brings a lot of stress.
People also lose their money through Hodling, yep it happens. But Hodling is much safe and easier if you do it the right that you’re meant to do it. I do both of them and they are really working. Just divide and use some of it for daily trading while the rest goes for a hodl. It’s your choice. But if you can’t trade, then you simply should go for a hodl.

Basically, I still hodl, but that doesn’t mean I don’t trade, I do trading too (short term trading.). Hodl is the long term form of trading. I mainly make use of the top coins when it comes to holding. I use Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, Zcash, Stellar etc. I was able to make a heavy amount of money by hodl from 2015 to 2017. And I’m also doing the same thing now.
Evrolina

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:52:18 PM

If trading is making you profit,then continue,as for some here,i guess they will prefer to hodl because they are not good at trading,For me,i practice both hodl and trading.
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:03:32 PM

Seeing the coins that are owned is still low in value and less able to move up then it can only hold it back. To play coins and the opportunities available for profit are not as easy as in the imagination. We are patient to find a better and more valuable market.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:10:29 PM

Why sit and hodl coin?

I also tried to trade, but I trade with varying success, because technical analysis does not work well in the crypto market. Share your secret about how you earn 100% per month on trading. Are you using a bot?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: