Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Converted all altcoin back to BTC  (Read 914 times)
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:54:11 PM

For me that is not a great decision i think all good coins have good upward potential from here and secondly holding a diversified portfolio is always better than putting all your eggs in one basket, so maybe you need to re think your strategy.
the value in usd maybe are same, but we are loss much in bitcoin value, like my condition now, i have portofolio in altcoin in USD value i'm loss 20% but in bitcoin value i loss more than 50%, that's why think again before take any action

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:25:05 PM

Can't say I proifted much, I paid way too high of fees on the exchanges, lesson learned on who to use and who not to next time. Right now I want to see how this next move shakes out. If I miss out on a big 30% move on some coins, so be it. I will sleep well tonight.

From this post I've realized now why altcoins are getting low in market price when bitcoin is getting up. In that case, I would rather invest on bitcoin for now, rather than to fall for the trap that all altcoins can bring. Just one thing that keeps my mind blown is that, why do ethereum and some top altcoins can stay on track with bitcoin?
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:33:59 PM

I think that is a master stroke that in my opinion will fetch you some handsome returns. Always a good idea to spread your tentacles
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:40:42 PM

Sometimes your own peace is worth more than any money. You did the right thing to take responsibility for your choices, this is the best approach, no matter what happens in the future. Most do not realize that all the events happening to them are the result of their own choice.
I strongly agree with your opinion that money is not everything, but there are more valuable things like peace, family and health. We really need money for life with money to get what we want but on the other hand we forget other things that are more valuable. In cryptocurrency we continued to work hard but there were still many mistakes and losses, but it was not our luck, the most important thing was that we tried our best
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:46:49 PM

Whenever you want to conclude on a decision to sell any of your coin, most especially altcoins, you do not sell hastily, because you see a loss in profit or that the price has gone downtrend.
First make your findings on the coin to sell, mainly for any update. This can guide you on what to do at any moment.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:51:02 PM

Bad bad bad ideea ...why did you do that? We are not even nearly the bull run and this little push might end back to 4k after the retrace so you should have waited for the real bull run to begin wich for sure cannot be this year as bitcoin halv is still far away...hodl and invest, learn from the youths and think like a gent.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:00:21 PM

Even though, it is not a very wise decision, it is definitely very safest decision. As bitcoin is considered one of the safest coin out there for a long time. I believe you can make more by holding some altcoins.

Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:16:24 PM

Now it makes no sense to translate our Altcoins into Bitcoins. if bitcoin will grow in price, then the whole cryptocurrency will also grow in price. Bitcoin today has not solved its main problem of scalability, and so far it still has the lowest transaction speed, namely about seven transactions per second. At the same time, many types of cryptocurrency have already bypassed Bitcoin in terms of functionality and good projects during the period of market growth can yield significantly higher profits than Bitcoin.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:23:27 PM

Can't say I proifted much, I paid way too high of fees on the exchanges, lesson learned on who to use and who not to next time. Right now I want to see how this next move shakes out. If I miss out on a big 30% move on some coins, so be it. I will sleep well tonight.

Your inner voice:
"Get back to altcoins, they will make you rich faster... Bitcoin is less volatile, you deserve more profit... Take the risks, be a man, buy altcoins until it's too late!"  Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:29:37 PM

Your inner voice:
"Get back to altcoins, they will make you rich faster... Bitcoin is less volatile, you deserve more profit... Take the risks, be a man, buy altcoins until it's too late!"  Smiley

When prices are rising you can buy altcoins and see which Coinmarketcap is better. now going up maybe the day after rising again. Grin

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:34:09 PM

Your inner voice:

Got it!

Well right now you can  just buy Million of Doge for $5k and when the price of Doge reach up $0.10, you'd be much richer up to $160K than than  buying a 1BTC which its price could go up to $20k only. Look at how doge move these days, I'm not sure if it will soon be dumped but this coin really made a high jump.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:36:16 PM

This view is also somewhat certain that Bitcoin is increasing in price and becoming sustainable. But I think if Bitcoin increases, Altcoins will also increase prices. Therefore, keeping good and potential Altcoins will not affect. If I were a friend I would not do this because the Altcoins would be changed in price too unexpectedly.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:47:30 PM

Such an opinion is now present among many crypto-enthusiasts. Many already do not believe in Altcoins in poporosts and simply convert them into Bitcoins, as I believe that he has more stability and development prospects.
Wildwest

Activity: 1742
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:12:33 PM

I don't think it's necessary, the chances of altcoin are as good as bitcoin because altcoin prices will continue to follow the price of bitcoin. It could be that the growth of altcoin is much higher than bitcoin.
You only need to believe in your current handle, wait until your altcoin turns

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:17:59 PM

Such an opinion is now present among many crypto-enthusiasts. Many already do not believe in Altcoins in poporosts and simply convert them into Bitcoins, as I believe that he has more stability and development prospects.
There are more altcoins that provide with the increased profiting compared to the growth and profiting from bitcoin. Here we cannot find the right altcoin which is the major reason for this, and very few out of luck get to be successful on investing over altcoins. To be free and get assured return on the investment users prefer to convert all the available tokens into bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 10:41:08 PM

Your inner voice:
It is a good idea to have some changes. For example, in the last increase, if BTC had been replaced by BCH or dogecoin, it would have earned much more. So, the right choice bring more.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:56:08 PM

You are the only one who knows the true reason why you converted and pray its the right one. But yet, some altcoins are worth holding like ETH while some aren't. Maybe next time hold more BTC and some altcoins, you never can tell.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:02:38 PM

Bitcoin is a bit more stable than other altcoins and I strongly believe that we should not also ignore what can happen with other coins.  Investing into cryptocurrencies market is a risky things and stability in price should give advantage to bitcoin but we have many coins that are going to be profitable than bitcoin in future and investments into those coins is a welcome development.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:09:47 PM

I will not do that, instead I will buy altcoins with my bitcoin, if everyone converted altcoins to bitcoin it will make the market red because eventually people will convert to fiat.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:19:47 PM

Is it the right time to save all assets in Bitcoin, why should it be?
If Bitcoin increases then the prices of other altcoins also increase, I think it's better to invest in a stable altcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: