Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the future  (Read 15616 times)
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:11:16 PM

We are heading towards mass adoption of crypto. There are many obstacles on the road but  this cannot be stopped anymore. Many big companies like JP Morgan, Facebook just to mention some of them are working on their own coins. It is obvious what will happen  if Facebook with it`s 2 billion users enter the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:21:27 PM

We are heading towards mass adoption of crypto. There are many obstacles on the road but  this cannot be stopped anymore. Many big companies like JP Morgan, Facebook just to mention some of them are working on their own coins. It is obvious what will happen  if Facebook with it`s 2 billion users enter the market.
Imagine how widely crypto will be ever to reached and start believing, people who cares about investment will easily be attracted and start
investigating about this new industry, knowing that those mentioned businesses got a big influenced from its venue of audience, interest rate
will surely fluctuates same like with how bitcoin behaving.

Future just around the corner, we need to open  arms embracing changes and cater new sets of ideas for much stronger system.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:23:10 PM

cryptocurrency and blockchain are technological advances that deserve to be liked by everyone, it is unreasonable to have to hate crypto, crypto has hypnotized people in the world to believe it

Exactly because the new technologies still improving and coming very soon the digital technology change the world speceally the currency we need to use and adoption for the daily routine of ours lives.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:45:12 AM

I strongly support the existence of crypto so far because the opportunity for everyone to use it as a place of income at any time is very open and certainly can improve the economic system.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:05:00 AM

there is no reason to hate or reject cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is a breakthrough in  technology that is very useful. bitcoin was the first crypto made by satoshi in 2008 during the global crisis. Satoshi provides an alternative currency that continues to grow and provides many benefits. so that I will always support and like cryptocurrency and blockchain.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:10:37 AM

I fully support Cryptocurrency because this is a technology that continues to grow. For now this industry is becoming very popular because it can change one's economy for the better. This cryptocurrency will continue to be developed and in the future it may have become a payment medium used by many people.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:25:26 AM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

I just want to share the cryptocurrency adoption here on our country, we are currently on stage on cryptocurrency adoption wherein we are paying almost most of the transaction through cryptos. In that case, its popularity is much more gaining a development, at the same time, market prices of such cryptos increases. I would like also other countries to adopt specially bitcoin.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:32:02 AM

I still support cryptocurrency now and in the future, I believe and believe that even though it is in an unstable condition, crypto will grow better in the future and will benefit all users and I have no doubt about this

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:48:09 AM

In the future bitcoin and altcoin become famous transaction and many investor will use bitcoin and altcoin as investment and payment transaction, many country will allowed for using bitcoin as transaction payment for the future.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:58:46 AM

Crypto and blockchain technology started to become mainstream after the bullish trend that happened in 2017. People started to aware about crypto and also the awesome technology behind it called blockchain since then. I think we're in recognition stage right now.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:30:23 AM

for me for now crypto is only a tool to invest and haven't dared to put all my money into crypto because it has a big risk.
it is true that we must be prepared to accept technological developments but must also be balanced with knowledge of the functions of these technologies.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:39:33 AM

When people cannot make a decent profit in government bonds and treasuries, they are going to look for other places to put their cash. The US Dollar is also going to continue weakening, real estate is a huge bubble too.
I believe it will be driving a new crypto rise.
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:01:31 AM

We need new moment where in the future bitcoin and altcoin become more profitable e digital currency payment and have higher price, maybe bitcoin have potential to higher and always many support from investor to make bitcoin is higher price.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:12:16 AM

The future is really near and it will show today how conveniently and transparently we will use cryptocurrencies in our terrible world. Therefore, I believe that cryptocurrencies in general have great potential.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4284

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:57:03 AM

When the cryptocurrency market is on the hype again, it will receive trillions of dollars in capitalization. We will see the shock of the bankers. It will be difficult for them to accept prices for cryptocurrencies, bitcoins, while the entire money supply will go to cryptocurrencies. This will come true recognition of cryptocurrency and its universal use.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:21:59 AM

i dont know how to give feedback about this, im just enjoy this earn money from crypto and also make investment little by little.
and yeah we can admit we use technology blockchain to get better future.
and soon many people will learn blockchain technology.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:06:08 AM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

I think that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, together with fiat backed government money will exist side by side for a very long time forward. I dont see that changing in the near future.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:40:31 AM

Following Facebook own coin wants to release and social network VK.com.I am very glad that I began to engage in cryptocurrency TO such a large-scale movement.My choice was really the right one.Peace,goodness and harmony will prevail.A little more and the cryptocurrency will not be the future but the present.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:53:20 AM

if indeed the policy implemented is like that I can only surrender because, what I want to do, it will still be difficult to be, like it or not, it is better to run with a good heart, right, we first intention is to learn to know far about crypto follow what is already there.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 12:02:03 PM

With the development of technology and some payment systems that are starting to use Blockchain technology, we are very pleased with this development, of course I will not hate it because the cryptcess will replace our currency later when Crypto has been used by several countries, so now the most important thing is to master all knowledge available on Crypto so that if that happens we will mature.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: