Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the future  (Read 15616 times)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:07:21 PM

Absolutely, this very day will come when everyone will be seeking refuge under the blockchain technology  Smiley. By then we might be pioneers sharing our knowledge for free or at a fee. That is why I always encourage the novice to always take whatever we do or learn very seriously since it might pay of one day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:09:15 PM

I am very supportive of the existence of crypto and the development of blockchain technology at this time, developments continue to be made to make it easier for users. I always look forward to crypto being accepted throughout the world and recognized.

That might be one of the goals of crypto to be accepted by many people or accepted in this part of the world. You can do anything or buy anything with virtual money. The future is approaching before the eyes.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:39:09 PM

Absolutely, this very day will come when everyone will be seeking refuge under the blockchain technology  Smiley. By then we might be pioneers sharing our knowledge for free or at a fee. That is why I always encourage the novice to always take whatever we do or learn very seriously since it might pay of one day.
the potential is indeed very good because this is the technology of the future so I am also optimistic if one day I will benefit from holding crypto from now on.
the most important thing is that you always have to monitor the development of crypto so that if there is something that can make crypto die, then you are ready to sell your assets before crypto really dies.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:09:23 PM

I am very supportive of the existence of crypto and the development of blockchain technology at this time, developments continue to be made to make it easier for users. I always look forward to crypto being accepted throughout the world and recognized.

That might be one of the goals of crypto to be accepted by many people or accepted in this part of the world. You can do anything or buy anything with virtual money. The future is approaching before the eyes.
so far it is very difficult to implement because at the moment the technology is not working stably so that many people can not use it comfortably

OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:13:15 PM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
I totally disagree with your statements.  As far as I know, cryptocurrency will be an option and not a must. So people will always have a choice even when it comes to cryptocurrency.  Don't ever think it will be mandatory

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:30:13 PM

Yes, this is the future. I told this to myself on September 2016, when i came to this cryptocurrency market first.. After that i have seen many things, some of them bad some great.. I know that i spent my energy and power to be useful for the project and ofcourse i tried to make some money with that.. At the end of the day i understand one thing; there is no chance that we decide for anything in this world.. The big whales decides everything and unfortunately we need to follow them.. So this is nothing new, just like the same as before..
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:07:36 PM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

No doubt that as block chain technology is using most of the sector of the world i think cryptocurrency must be strong more and more in near future. I think we have give more time to crypto so that every body can realize about the importance of crypto currency and also adoption.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:42:29 PM

In order for people to use cryptocurrency more often as a means of payment, it is necessary that it be profitable. If the benefit is, then it will not be necessary to force anyone.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:02:25 PM

The future of the cryptocurrency market is open to all of us - its participants.
If you want it to be absolutely brilliant, then you need to have the knowledge and luck in order for your investment to bring profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 09:36:53 PM

I can not say that this trend will concern the near future. It will take 10-20 years for the development of cryptocurrency and its full implementation in public life. But after this time, we can say with confidence that we were able to succeed cryptocurrency. It's inevitable.

Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:56:32 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency is the technology of the future. However, I do not agree with your opinion that in the future people will have no choice but to use cryptocurrency in their practical activities. The choice will always be. No one will force someone to use cryptocurrency, and other types of means of payment will exist and there will be a great many. Cryptocurrency will not be able to oust other cash or even non-cash forms of cash payments, it will be only one of these types.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:11:10 PM

The future you say... But what happens when Quantum computers are created? They can unravel crypto encryption with seconds leaving nothing unturned
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:43:29 AM

We must embrace Blockchain technology because this is the technology of the future. We are now facilitated by this technology because you can have additional jobs that can generate profits. And sometimes the results obtained from Crypto are greater than your main job.

Well, lets embrace the good parts of it and not so much the bad aspects of blockchain technology as a whole. Let me give you an example, for instance the waste of electricity to mine cryptocoins would lead to more pollution of nuclear and coal plants.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:31:04 PM

There are so many benefits to the users of the crypto currency, in future I am sure crypto currency will improve even more than this, our future is with crypto currency, it will be legal currency and more companies will accept it as payments,. Blockchain is gaining more downloader’s as blockchain is the best wallet which is the most reliable wallet.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:36:07 PM

There are so many benefits to the users of the crypto currency, in future I am sure crypto currency will improve even more than this, our future is with crypto currency, it will be legal currency and more companies will accept it as payments,. Blockchain is gaining more downloader’s as blockchain is the best wallet which is the most reliable wallet.

I also strongly support the development of crypo because in my opinion this is a technology that is very fitting for the era of technological advancements in the future. and although there will definitely be technology that can resemble crypto, I believe that crypto will continue to be the best because with everything that has been passed it will make it stronger in the future.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:37:05 PM

The future is now and happening. It great to see this new technology developing so fast
and having impact on our economy in almost all parts. We are just at the beginning like
we were  with the internet in the last decade of the last century.

april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:55:49 AM

I never fancied Blockchain and cryptos till i came to close. The use cases is massive. As a practicing accountant, it is economical to send around the world than traditional financial system. It is fast, transparent, low charges and no parochial scrutiny, compare to centralized.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:15:54 AM

It might be legal currency at some point in the future, but that may probably not be one of the cryptoes you see today. Probably more in the lines of a government backed/controlled and issued cryptocurrencies.

Todays cryptoes might still exist in the future side by side, but probably not as a crypto legal tender.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:27:46 AM

Soon or later, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency needed. Most people already connected with internet and i think people will need faster payment and faster way to transaction. With cryptocurrency, people will transaction more easier and cheaper and i am believe crypto will growing bigger than now

Though you have a point, i don't think people will have no choice. There will always be a choice for people. Crypto was made to give people an alternative to the current system. A choice. Even if crypto gets mass adoption soon, people will still decide what they want to use.
Indeed, crypto or blockchain is the future. When big company with big user basis using crypto or blockchain, i am believe people dont have choice and use blockchain technology or cryptocurrency and i think its true mass adoption.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:13:51 AM

The future is now and happening. It great to see this new technology developing so fast
and having impact on our economy in almost all parts. We are just at the beginning like
we were  with the internet in the last decade of the last century.

The future is uncertain but I believe on the future of crypto, the moment I invested on it, I know it's risky but I trust it to deliver and I actually profited from investing it, but I will not stop as I know once the adoption increases, it will bring huge demand to the market, and that's the time to enjoy the profit.
I will take time so we have to be patient all the time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: