Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the future  (Read 15616 times)
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:39:35 PM

I am sure that the blockchain will be used in a total of 10 years, this is what makes crypto continue to prosper, buying and investing top ranked coins is a good thing to get big profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:44:53 PM

I am sure that the blockchain will be used in a total of 10 years, this is what makes crypto continue to prosper, buying and investing top ranked coins is a good thing to get big profits.

You are right. now is the investment time because the altcoin and bitcoin prices are still cheap in 2017. we will see ATH back in 2020-2021

omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:58:00 PM

We are lucky to be alive and equally fortunate to have known and embrace cryptocurrency at this stage when others are still listening to the government and the big banks who are antagonistic of the bitcoin but praise the blockchain technology. In the near future, Cryptocurrency might replace fiat in online transactions with over 80%. It's a gradual take over.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:45:50 PM

if we continue to work in the right direction, then this cryptocurrency on the market will develop fully and very actively.  To, although today we are only at the very beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market, I nevertheless believe that the cryptocurrency will enter all spheres of human activity.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:48:25 PM

You are right. now is the investment time because the altcoin and bitcoin prices are still cheap in 2017. we will see ATH back in 2020-2021

of course bitcoin and altcoin will have a long future. because this is a journey just beginning. not so direct. because bitcoin is certainly still in demand by many people every time. Of course I am still sure that crypto will last a long time. it's just that for now we must be patient and do the best for us personally.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:10:09 PM

This is not the future of cryptocurrency it is the time of its recovery as we know whats happened on the past year the rapid collapse of cryptocurrency market. So now we cant expect the bright future of cryptocurrency but we expect the recovery of cryptocurrency so we need to be patient until it reaches the highest cryptocurrency market and that is the future of cryptocurrency.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:12:37 PM

One should not argue that we will not have a choice in this matter. We can, accept cryptography or not, but from this, it will not cease to exist around us. Someone has already made a choice for himself, for someone else, this is yet to be, but undoubtedly we cannot get away from this.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:32:14 PM

for myself because I have been in the crypto world for a long time I will continue to support the karipto currency no matter what happens next year because it is likely that if crypto continues to grow in the future it will be able to be used throughout the world.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:26:11 PM

From what I've seen so far technology has developed rapidly around human life and of course Blockhain technology has become a breakthrough in the exchange of digital currencies throughout the world. Already many people invest in Cryptocurrency for part time and even full time jobs because it is profitable but not easy. Whatever happens in the future we can only accept it and try to achieve our respective goals.

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:38:30 PM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
There is nothing to doubt you about Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is making the world rapidly changing and people's lives are significantly improved. Therefore, the crypto market will master the trend. A new era when crypto plays a key role in this new era and I believe this ability will come quickly.
dominos

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:38:45 PM

The progress of technology and blocks will change our lives a lot. The world is progressing with the existence of technology such as the presence of cryptocurrency. Often cash will be replaced with digital money. We can use it for payment and investment tools.
But the real question is if the whole technology is going to be used in a good way - for a positive things. Because we already know that if every wallet address is matched with ID than the financal control of the society is nearly perfect.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 06:49:45 PM

I don't agree with you, not everyone will accept cryptocurrency  base on the fact that some people will never understand the concept of cryptocurrency why some will understand but will just decide not to follow the concept.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:00:08 AM

What kind of future are we discussing? Depending on the development of project investors can decide to invest in the project or not. I never invest in small team-based projects.
Not everyone ignores a project with small team but of course this is a determinant of the prospect of the success of a project. These days, normally projects with potential get their token sales conducted on the one of few exchanges that offers the IEO facility.

But to satisfy your own curious mind, one should always carry out a vetted analysis of the project in question before investing in it though initial exchange offering has reduced the risk to a high extent.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:42:28 AM

We must embrace Blockchain technology because this is the technology of the future. We are now facilitated by this technology because you can have additional jobs that can generate profits. And sometimes the results obtained from Crypto are greater than your main job.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:57:47 PM

We must embrace Blockchain technology because this is the technology of the future. We are now facilitated by this technology because you can have additional jobs that can generate profits. And sometimes the results obtained from Crypto are greater than your main job.

Well, I'm here so I'm proud to say that I'm embracing it.
I can already envision myself in the future, maybe the moment crypto will be mainstream, that time I'm already enjoying my fortune coming from crypto.
This could be a huge dream but just like bitcoin, it started small but it has rise big time, I won't allow I would not benefit the success of crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:20:53 PM

Crypto's future will continue to improve, this can be seen from the increasing volume of transactions, it's time for potential coin invests such as ethereum, EOS, NEO and so on.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:48:18 PM

I think its true that crypto will be the future of currency. Mass adoption is coming and in fact some countries are already adopting it gradually. If you think about it, crypto is actually a good thing. If only people will be informed about its nature, how it works, its uses and advantages, there will be no need in forcing them on it, they will use it freely.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:51:24 PM

I think its true that crypto will be the future of currency. Mass adoption is coming and in fact some countries are already adopting it gradually. If you think about it, crypto is actually a good thing. If only people will be informed about its nature, how it works, its uses and advantages, there will be no need in forcing them on it, they will use it freely.
The ordinary people will never care about the future if there is no special benefit from this technological update. Only big companies will take this seriously and share their ideas with blockchain companies. 
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:53:38 PM

I am very supportive of the existence of crypto and the development of blockchain technology at this time, developments continue to be made to make it easier for users. I always look forward to crypto being accepted throughout the world and recognized.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:54:11 PM

The ordinary people will never care about the future if there is no special benefit from this technological update. Only big companies will take this seriously and share their ideas with blockchain companies.  

Ordinary people? I believe I`m ordinary too, just I know for crypto-currencies so I invest in here too. I have real work, I have income
from other sides too.
   We are all ordinary. People have no benefit from many things, but with help of Blockchain I will have some benefit if I have some coins.
With dollars you need banks and to save there to take some interests, Blockhain is made for masses to get more involved.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: