Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the future  (Read 15616 times)
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 04:39:31 PM

I guess this is will be true for some reason, because not impossible we should adaptation for the new era and technology. Blockchain and electronic money will be use in all around the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:38:19 PM

Yes, that's right although its yet to be massive but a clear look shows its already taking place. Most platforms are now understanding the power of blockchain and cryptocurrencies and thus getting involved in one way or the other.
It is just a matter of time and mass adoption will take place at full scale.

anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:17:07 PM

At present, crypto is a profitable investment asset. Sooner or later crypto and its technology will blend with people's lives and may be a solution to every financial problem in various fields.

lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:26:27 PM

Well, as explained in your words , Cryptocurrency is indeed the future, that is where the future is heading to whether likes or not .For me its an investment tool, i invest on it , I personally wouldn't force anyone into the system, can only advice.The reason why i support the notion Cryptocurrency is the future is because It is a very transparent technology that separates itself from human manipulation . The innovation is perfect and it really worths to be embraced. At this stage , i believe Cryptocurrencies has not reach its perfection stage . There are still so many work to do to perfect this technology in other to fulfill through purposes.
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:45:16 PM

At present, crypto is a profitable investment asset. Sooner or later crypto and its technology will blend with people's lives and may be a solution to every financial problem in various fields.
I fully agree with you cryptocurrency This is the future in which you can really get a lot of money, I am sure that now I need to invest I need to promote and develop it
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:28:02 PM

I am 100% believe that people will prefer simply way of life. And cryptocurrency will bring the easiness in this life sooner or later. So it means that in the future cryptocurrency will be fully adopted and useful.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Tekree

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:36:36 PM

With the growth of application and any expenditure organizations that are turn to apply Blockchain application, we are extremely gratified with this growth, of line I desire not aversion it as the cryptcess desire substitute our currentness next when Crypto has been victimized close to various nation, so instantly the nearly significant affair is to original each ability available on Crypto so that whether that occurs we desire fully grown.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:27:14 PM

Cryptocurrency has been a phenomenon in the world for over 10 years and its keeps expanding everyday. The adoption of cryptocurrency is increasing on a daily basis and I see that in the future people will be left with no other option than to embrace crypto because it is the future of money.

Doomfang

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:04:15 PM

yet require age representing crypto to be modified close to everybody, thither are yet various humans who incline towards to apply rescript fairly than crypto, as crypto is analyzed complex representing humans who achieve not recognise almost crypto, crypto is furthermore not excellent whether it is victimized as a expenditure development instrument and requires melioration in designation of that, thither are yet any nation that get not decriminalized crypto and this is furthermore the cause reason crypto cannot be modified close to everybody in the planet
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 06:09:12 PM

Many countries are ready to integrate the cryptocurrencies. Just take a look at the Switzerland. This country has the best crypto exchange for big holders.

oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:10:36 PM

Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is going to be like the use of biometric to identify people across the borders of entrances into another country. You can't do away with it in the future. Though crypto adoption is gradually gaining grounds and will soon be mandatory in most sector of the economy.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:38:34 PM

Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is going to be like the use of biometric to identify people across the borders of entrances into another country. You can't do away with it in the future. Though crypto adoption is gradually gaining grounds and will soon be mandatory in most sector of the economy.
I think that inspite of the governments are trying to harm the cryptocurrency - they will have no choice in the future except to accept it. but it will not be very fast yet

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:47:37 PM

I think that inspite of the governments are trying to harm the cryptocurrency - they will have no choice in the future except to accept it. but it will not be very fast yet
It would be better if government and cryptocurrency will be a friends. Because it helps to grow a really strong and transparent society.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:51:03 PM

It would be better if government and cryptocurrency will be a friends. Because it helps to grow a really strong and transparent society.
Will be a friends. Common  Grin Goverment knows about the potentional risk, they will never allow free decentralized marketplace like we imagine. I mean that cryptocurrencies will exist, but will be regulated, controlled and all privacy coins will be banned.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:55:53 PM

I hope that future will be bright for Bitcoin and also alternative cryptocurrencies.
Today I saw a good prediction for IOTA. If IOTA cover 1% of all IOT sphere, then 1IOTA could cost 55$!

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:04:23 PM

The future is necessarily bitcoin.  Because he is a leader and will always show a good result.  What would all pull.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:04:55 PM

yes of course we always support crypto and the more positive crypto support is most likely to also affect the current market situation. usually when positive news about crypto comes or about bitcoin can affect the value of bitcoin and also other altcoins. so we have to stay here and support this cryptoqurrency

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:00:57 AM

for myself, I will support crypto because this is a bright future with technology that is increasingly advanced, crypto will continue to develop for the better.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:46:09 AM

Absolutely, I really don't understand why some people talking bad about cryptocurrency instead study about it to realize that crpto is a good influenced and it is a way to improved the society. Surely cryptocurrency is the future and no one can stop it.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:50:53 AM

Many countries are ready to integrate the cryptocurrencies. Just take a look at the Switzerland. This country has the best crypto exchange for big holders.
So, What name of best exchange o Switzeland country?
I don't know why some people still hold them fund on exchange for future as along term investment

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: