Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:49:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prophesy has shown up again. Which side would you belong?  (Read 1016 times)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:20:35 AM

I really never heard the prophecy of Bitcoin will have bullrun to $80k at this year. But anywho, I'm on bullrun side, but yeah it may retraced to around $4k first before we can hit a new run.
Hey, you need to really look up the internet, there are so many predictions out there even from great analyst, we even have some that predicted that BTC will go as high as $150,000 this year, I know all is speculation but it’s a good one, it will prompt investors who would believe in such prediction to speedily invest out of the fear of missing out.

The last bull markets we have seen, I am so sure something somewhere we are not fully aware of must have triggered the interest of investor that had FOMO out and quickly took advantage of the current price it was on then. So, we can still do this too so more investor can come in.

I'm not sure i can have trust and confidence in someone predicting the price to balloon to 150k this year. Seems like folly lol. Even if whales pump the price, i don't think fomo can take us that far since it's still fresh in people's minds what happened last year. Many would think twice about buying beyond 10k. Would you buy btc this year if the price goes up to even 50k? I doubt it.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:44:15 AM

I think it's a venture capital. Although my investment experience is not much, I still know that, at present, it is not a good time for BTC to grow strongly. The economic recession has not yet ended and the capital of the crypto market is increasing, this is a suspicious sign.

vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 03:47:54 PM

I really never heard the prophecy of Bitcoin will have bullrun to $80k at this year. But anywho, I'm on bullrun side, but yeah it may retraced to around $4k first before we can hit a new run.
Hey, you need to really look up the internet, there are so many predictions out there even from great analyst, we even have some that predicted that BTC will go as high as $150,000 this year, I know all is speculation but it’s a good one, it will prompt investors who would believe in such prediction to speedily invest out of the fear of missing out.

The last bull markets we have seen, I am so sure something somewhere we are not fully aware of must have triggered the interest of investor that had FOMO out and quickly took advantage of the current price it was on then. So, we can still do this too so more investor can come in.

So you can rely on great analyst on the internet to take a financial decision. Are they going to liable or you will be the one? Everything on the internet are mere speculations and probabilities. I will also have to give my a link to the link or username that predicted $150,000 bitcoin this year and I will have a look at their fundamental and technicality.

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:00:45 PM

The pending order advise is just for their own personal interest too, you know they have already cash out the ones they have profited on, now it’s time for them to reinvest, but they can only do that when the price of BTC is low and that is why they would do anything to create FUD that would make investors panic sell their coins so that the market can drop, but sooner or later, they will realize that value is not possible as you said because many holders will continue to hold their coins against all odds, till bitcoin perform its best to reach its ATH again.

For the $80000 prediction, it’s still possible to achieve but not immediately.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:20:50 PM

I think I am on the bull side because even though I sold my bitcoins I am still working towards more bitcoins which means I have sold at a lesser value but I am buying from a higher value (bad for me but good for the market) so I am still hoping to get bitcoin to a higher price.

Hopefully, I with the new hype around bitcoin price we will be capable of creating an environment where everyone wants to buy bitcoin, if we can create that huge hype we used to have than we can reach back to those 20 thousand levels as well. We need to make sure people are really believing this new increase, everyone should see this as something huge and not something temporary, that is the talk now, is this for real or is this just temporary bounce that will eventually go back down.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:28:02 PM

Who get confident in the period of 2017 to 2019 will be the most important it and profit of 8% at the end of the 2019 because there will be a lots of chances available now to perform a huge development in the end of this year and it will be possible right now that must be a chances of getting huge income who had hold all their investment.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:12:58 PM

The economic recession has not yet ended and the capital of the crypto market is increasing, this is a suspicious sign.
It's not suspicious at all. In all cases, markets don't go down endlessly, unless it's an obvious scam or a failing company stock, which Bitcoin obviously isn't. It's a healthy upwards movement we made, but for now that's really all it is.

Time will tell whether or not we're going to push forward even further, but the increase we have seen lately is a mixture of improved technicals and of course a mild form of fomo because people don't want to be left behind.

The thing that people discard right now due to their euphoric mindset is that crypto can easily go down as fast as it went up. If this is just a temporary increase, a lot of people will get rekt in the process. Perfect last shakeout scenario I say.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:47:29 AM

They have lead millions that are following there channels bankrupt in which they are yet to recover.

many may not like to hear this but if they lost money because of following some channel then they did deserve to lose their money and it was their own fault. they were following a shitty pump and dump channel that is using them as a sheep!

Why all these stories, they are silent for over a year and suddenly re-appeared about a week ago.
it is because these people (the channel owners) are scamming people. they are mostly newbies who can't make profit by trading so they have to do it by abusing other newbies. so to seem capable of "predicting" they go with the flow. for example when there is a bitcoin price rise they start hyping up things talking about "moon" and when there is a small drop they start talking about how bitcoin is dead. both of these rise and drops may not even be significant and be daily fluctuations but them being newbies wouldn't know it!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:15:13 AM

The pending order advise is just for their own personal interest too, you know they have already cash out the ones they have profited on, now it’s time for them to reinvest, but they can only do that when the price of BTC is low and that is why they would do anything to create FUD that would make investors panic sell their coins so that the market can drop, but sooner or later, they will realize that value is not possible as you said because many holders will continue to hold their coins against all odds, till bitcoin perform its best to reach its ATH again.

I don't think that smart investors are going to be affected by so much FUD, actually during last weeks massive runs there are FUD popping. But we are not affected by it because we all know that they just wanted to create some sort of chaos and push the price down a bit so that they can enter. But it didn't work as the gains continue as high as 20%, that week alone.

Everything is possible, might take years or just after the bitcoin block halving in 2020 and price peaking at 2021.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:52:10 PM

So obviously because of good signal came from the market cap people called expert are starting predicting came from their own analysis which is to be include the positive thinking that bitcoin isn't stay at lower price value after all bearsh market experience and they expect positive result for the small sign of price increase.
for this year I think bitcoin will definitely experience a high increase so that the value can be high, because from yesterday the signs of bitcoin moving forward have been seen
It is of no doubt that crypto this year is seriously pregnant with lots of great things to be birthed and injected into the system which we will all see in due course.

We may not see the ATH this year but we will surely experience a significant growth in Bitcoin that will also lead to massive increase in some of our altcoins holdings, just like it has started doing this month and many more of it still on its way, we just need to keep holding on to our coins, never allow any small decrease to discourage us, so we don’t end up falling into the hands of manipulators that may want to discourage us and prepare us for future regrets.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:07:33 PM

With recent surge in Bitcoin above $5000, those prophets and prophetesses has come again to predict. All there predictions in late 2017 and early 2018 that Bitcoin will not rest and gasp for breading until it reaches $80,000 per Bitcoin failed to hold any ground. They have lead millions that are following there channels bankrupt in which they are yet to recover. That is why it is good to always do your own research and follow it strictly, even-though it failed, you will be more satisfied than shifting blames to someone that is directing your decision financially. I have found out that majority most times are always wrong.

Why all these stories, they are silent for over a year and suddenly re-appeared about a week ago. Now, there prophesy is that Bitcoin will re-traced to $4200 before we experience any tangible moves, telling there followers to place a pending order around that range. Personally, I don't agreed with them but have an opinion that they will join to buy in $6300 - $6700 range. Technically, on which side would the shift goes based on your justification.
I did not notice that the crazy predictions had already began, could you share a link to those predictions? Because even if I have seen people that were very positive about the gains in the price of bitcoin during the last week I failed to notice anyone giving those kind of predictions, in fact most of the people were very moderate in their enthusiasm and were very cautious about it, so I find it surprising that some people were so bullish and that some investors were as naive to believe them.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:57:24 AM

With recent surge in Bitcoin above $5000, those prophets and prophetesses has come again to predict. All there predictions in late 2017 and early 2018 that Bitcoin will not rest and gasp for breading until it reaches $80,000 per Bitcoin failed to hold any ground. They have lead millions that are following there channels bankrupt in which they are yet to recover. That is why it is good to always do your own research and follow it strictly, even-though it failed, you will be more satisfied than shifting blames to someone that is directing your decision financially. I have found out that majority most times are always wrong.

Why all these stories, they are silent for over a year and suddenly re-appeared about a week ago. Now, there prophesy is that Bitcoin will re-traced to $4200 before we experience any tangible moves, telling there followers to place a pending order around that range. Personally, I don't agreed with them but have an opinion that they will join to buy in $6300 - $6700 range. Technically, on which side would the shift goes based on your justification.
I did not notice that the crazy predictions had already began, could you share a link to those predictions? Because even if I have seen people that were very positive about the gains in the price of bitcoin during the last week I failed to notice anyone giving those kind of predictions, in fact most of the people were very moderate in their enthusiasm and were very cautious about it, so I find it surprising that some people were so bullish and that some investors were as naive to believe them.
When the market increases, they can predict anything based on their psychology. I think we should only see this as a reference because they don't have any links to prove it. In my opinion, this price increase will not last long and there will be a big adjustment in the market and today the value of many big coins being affected makes many people having financial difficulties.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:20:42 AM

Well, I believe in the prophesy up to some extent, I don't think that the price of bitcoin will get to $80,000 straight forward because before that we may see wild fluctuations too again, my best guess is that the price of bitcoin will get to $50,000 (the biggest psychological target hence a bigger resistance levels) then we are going to see a drop again in the price of bitcoin and crypto as a whole, though we would not see the price of bitcoin go below $20,000 anymore even if we see a major dump in the price, this prophecy will definitely happen in 2020 because 2019 is just a year of recovery and not really the bull run we are expecting.

I am definitely on bullish side because bitcoin has proven itself about long term sustaining bull rally and this time we have seen a quick rally toward $5000 but it seems not sustaining but it would be obvious for a pull back up to $4800 levels before prices testing $5900 levels.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:18:18 AM

Wasn’t this obvious?ofcourse to gather another fool investors to believe in their stupid predictions ,and the answer is already in your thoughts that they are just reappear when the market show some greens and hold for atleast more than a week things that never happen later december of 2018 and since the start of 2019 .if i were to choose?I would rather wait until bull is proven and never trust this so called prophets or experts

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:49:25 AM

I don't think that smart investors are going to be affected by so much FUD, actually during last weeks massive runs there are FUD popping. But we are not affected by it because we all know that they just wanted to create some sort of chaos and push the price down a bit so that they can enter. But it didn't work as the gains continue as high as 20%, that week alone.

Everything is possible, might take years or just after the bitcoin block halving in 2020 and price peaking at 2021.
it's possible for me but in ii bitcoin will definitely have an expensive price again because from yesterday bitcoin has experienced a pretty good price increase

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:59:09 AM

With recent surge in Bitcoin above $5000, those prophets and prophetesses has come again to predict.

People do unnecessary things just because they want fame. In the case of these analysts, if they can get their forecasts right, then they will have a lot of fame and many customers... They are trying to get customers and reputation, and at the same time they are trying to profit. I would say hearing their opinion is something very risky.

All there predictions in late 2017 and early 2018 that Bitcoin will not rest and gasp for breading until it reaches $80,000 per Bitcoin failed to hold any ground.

I heard them say that it would cost $25,000 and $40,000. Tom Lee, and some names that I can not remember were very active in the predictions

when the price was $3400, they said it would fall to $2000 and $1000, and I did not see that. They always fail

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:26:53 AM

As for someone who truly believes in bitcoin, I would always stay on the positive side with hopes of it reaching another ATH. However, we still cannot deny the fact that bitcoin value is always and will always be speculative. More investments mean higher value, more dumps mean otherwise. The sudden price surge that happened recently was rather unamusing compared to the significant spikes in the past. It's just so hard to tell where this is going. It never hurts to stay positive, though.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:54:15 AM

As for someone who truly believes in bitcoin, I would always stay on the positive side with hopes of it reaching another ATH. However, we still cannot deny the fact that bitcoin value is always and will always be speculative. More investments mean higher value, more dumps mean otherwise. The sudden price surge that happened recently was rather unamusing compared to the significant spikes in the past. It's just so hard to tell where this is going. It never hurts to stay positive, though.

Normally, supporters loves seeing the uptrend movements, people believes that this current rise is not the peak yet and hope are bringing more followers to start placing more investment and wait for the possible outcome, when you put your trust you also need to bring patience behind it, strongly believes that there's more to come and continuously rising along the way.
Lawrenzoo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:59:05 PM

Staying positive has more effect on the market than staying negative, we will only end up doing damage to the market if we continue to stay negative, so right now, whether this period is favorable or not, we must continue to sing praises of our coin to get more attention.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:54:56 PM

I wish everyone can be a smart one like you and I but unfortunately, we still have some weak hands that are falling deep into these people’s FUD being created, that is why we are still seeing lots of  fluctuation in the price of today despite the fact that the semi bulls are trying all its best to keep the market green.

At the same time, I also wish all these weak hands can please leave the market for us for now, but what I am happy about is that we still have smart investors more than the weak ones who would continue to Hold and keep their investment for long and for the future purpose.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: