Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 10:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No trades without loss  (Read 16356 times)
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:15:19 PM

Having loss in trading is part of the business. We cannot have winning trades all the time. We have to take the loss as well. It is important to keep the ratio of these two positive and be profitable overall.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:19:27 PM

Having loss in trading is part of the business. We cannot have winning trades all the time. We have to take the loss as well. It is important to keep the ratio of these two positive and be profitable overall.
most people who trade or other things are certainly not all smooth and of course there are many obstacles that make you lose.
don't be afraid if you lose because most people also experience it, believe me after you experience it so that later you can get big profits from your trade or from other businesses.
of course there is a risk and we must be able to accept any risk because we have chosen the choice.

Cryptosaja

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 11:23:41 PM

I don't think you are just a trader who has loss, I have also loss a lot of other traders too, here experience is really needed and helpful, because we will learn from experience
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:29:53 PM

I don't think you are just a trader who has loss, I have also loss a lot of other traders too, here experience is really needed and helpful, because we will learn from experience
the loss that we experience now can we make our experience, where in trading, skills will grow if we often trade. and losses may be part of the process. but still patient, we will get a replacement from trading other assets later.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:32:23 PM

You might be right, but you cannot totally avoid FUD as a trader. Instead of you allowing it to influence you negatively, you can use it to your advantage.
Most time, traders use FUD to buy more good coins at cheaper prices and wait for another good news to sell higher.
That is just the simple way through which it works.
StreakW

Activity: 1196
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:36:41 PM

Yes of course, even if people who expert in trading, absolutely he will loss, not always profits, especially in bear market. So if you lose, dont so sad, all traders, also seller in real life he loss too. But for me i prefer be holder than a trader

Yes i agree with this, experience is really needed so helpful

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:38:51 PM

Any lose you encounter in trading you charge into experience. You must learn from those. Those experience is very valuable and should make you a better trader one day. There is no perfect person as well as there is no perfect trader. Once you get the right experience, you will never be fooled by FUD, fake pump, bull or bear trap.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:38:56 PM

experiencing losses for traders is a natural thing because most people also experience losses in trading.
of course there are many obstacles so sometimes we get stuck so we suffer losses.
You do not need to be too anxious and afraid, because success also starts from failure so that if you have experienced all this, sure one day you will succeed in gaining big profits, the key is that you have to be patient and keep trying your best.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:43:31 PM

I believe that no trades without a loss, everyone really loss at first specially to those who are a beginner. But i also believe that we can less our loss if we only trade a few amount when we are still in learning stage, so i think the good strategy is to less the loss and maybe we need to understand the strategy of trading in a very slow way for good.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 12:02:59 AM

the name trading or investment will definitely experience ups and downs, profit or loss. because the market is volatile and keeps moving, so we will experience a moment where the price drops from the purchase price or increases from the purchase price. that's how traders take large profits.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:45:51 AM

the name trading or investment will definitely experience ups and downs, profit or loss. because the market is volatile and keeps moving, so we will experience a moment where the price drops from the purchase price or increases from the purchase price. that's how traders take large profits.
that's when we can take advantage of market conditions that occur. where the fast movement certainly troubles new traders with situations that might make him panic about the market conditions, and the condition of their money that has decreased.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:49:00 AM

In any investment market, investor must be experienced with profits and loss. Its natural in any market and i think its learning process. If we can rise again when we got loss, i think we gain more knowledge to make profits in the future
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:09:48 AM

In life whatever we do, we take risk and that is sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. It is natural thing.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:10:14 AM

profit and loss in trading is common. the important thing is that we can learn from the mistakes we made in the trading process. in crypto trading we must always be careful in looking at and predicting the market. and the important thing is not to be greedy. if we have made a profit, sell and take advantage immediately. don't expect too much by continuing to hold the coin. we will get nothing if we are greedy.

cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:12:53 AM

In any investment market, investor must be experienced with profits and loss. Its natural in any market and i think its learning process. If we can rise again when we got loss, i think we gain more knowledge to make profits in the future
from the process we get a loss, it is the beginning of our experience that we will benefit in the future. where learning from the market will give us a great experience, that will make us successful in the next trade.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:41:57 AM

Crypto trading has its own risk which its usually in the form of losing some amount of your initial income. For me, I find it normal to trade and lose considering the volatile nature of cryptocurrency. But to maximize your profit in trading and avoiding unnecessary loses, studying the market trends and trading with an amount of money you can afford to lose.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 01:46:13 AM

Well, all professional traders right now experienced losing their money when they are newbies in trading and that is normal. There are no traders that don't experienced losing money.

Crypto trading is hard I agree because I have been a trader for months right now. I'm still a beginner and I admit I lose some money when I'm starting but now, I get some profits but little by little.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:54:37 AM

Based on my personal experience, exactly, there is no trading without loss. Well, although we have prepared certain strategies and considerations, we may also ever find the bottom side of ourselves, losing in trading some coins. I have this experience while buying the coin when bullrun in 2017, now, the coin still cannot hit the price at the buying rate.
That's no matter. Trading will always involve risks for us, and losing is one of the risks.
However, ensure that we can learn from the loss, never jump down in the same hole.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:57:38 AM

This is a natural thing, every trade must have a profit and loss, of course there are risks, but if we can run the trading system correctly, the losses will be small, and of course we will get the maximum profit if we can run the trading system correctly and accordingly rules

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:29:22 AM

Crypto currency trading is quite hard; we mostly lose some and we get to win some.

And the tendencies of making the right decision is what ensures whether our portfolio is in profit or losses
In order to ensure consistency; we have to avoid fud and be focused

NB: this is my personal experience from trading and I do hope you get to give more insights and correct my wrongs
Thanks in anticipation

I just want to be sure, what do you mean, we need to avoid Fear, uncertainties and doubts? I don't think so, because in the market, we are pertaining to the risk that we are taking. And in addition fUDs are one of it. We need also to make it as a tool to make an investment effective. If we are just going to avoid it right away, then there will be no higher percentage that our investment will go good in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: