Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No trades without loss  (Read 16364 times)
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:11:12 AM

Trading in both cryptocurrencies and stocks, indices and forex currencies should always be conducted on the plan, which should indicate where to set a take profit, where to set a stop loss. At the same time, each trading strategy should be based on a positive expectation of profit and proper money management, which will allow almost completely eliminate unprofitable trading.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:50:23 AM

You got some point on that. One thing that I do is invest to 3-4 cryptocurrency then just wait till I get profit to any of them then I convert it cash. Just being lucky if all of my investments are green.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:51:08 AM

several times I suffered a considerable loss and it happened because I was too greedy in achieving profit, when I already got 30% of profit I wanted more, and what happened was not profit but loss

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:08:46 AM

It always happens that people lose their money. Therefore, I see that now people have the opportunity to engage in trading. And as usual in trading there is no permanent income. Therefore, I think that everything is very relative.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:48:16 AM

im sure that right, because if someone win and otherwise someone lose.
and newbie always lose much in the early, but atleast they learning.
and just because you already pro in trading no guarantee you will not lose.
Well, newbies do loss value in the start because they do not happen to have prior experience which is very important in trading. And trading has an element of uncertainty as well that is why it is though to be strikingly similar to gambling.
So, traders with experience can do it but the new guys have to learn it and experience is a result of loss. HODL on the other hand for newbies is good if they speculate in the bear market with low values of the coins they invest in.
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:01:20 PM

It always happens that people lose their money. Therefore, I see that now people have the opportunity to engage in trading. And as usual in trading there is no permanent income. Therefore, I think that everything is very relative.
most people suffer losses for traders, moreover those who have just tried and that is normal for traders.
with the loss that you experience so that you have experience and experience that can make you in the future better and not repeat mistakes at that time so that you are not trapped in the second hole.
don't give up on the situation you are experiencing is a trial that you have to face.

goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:08:49 PM

Crypto currency trading is quite hard; we mostly lose some and we get to win some.

And the tendencies of making the right decision is what ensures whether our portfolio is in profit or losses
In order to ensure consistency; we have to avoid fud and be focused

NB: this is my personal experience from trading and I do hope you get to give more insights and correct my wrongs
Thanks in anticipation

Its normal for cryptocurrency investors to have loses and its better for us to gain knowledge and experience to make a right decision next time. No one becomes experts in just two or three tries and since crypto is unpredictable, its more likely to be lost at first then going millionaire after.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 12:23:06 PM

Yes I agree with you i think for trading you have to follow a plan and enough knowledge because if you have no plans then there you can take loss and of course losses make you perfect for the next time.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:31:18 PM

several times I suffered a considerable loss and it happened because I was too greedy in achieving profit, when I already got 30% of profit I wanted more, and what happened was not profit but loss

You need to control your emotion when doing trading avoid tobe greedy if you see you gain profit then sell it because being greediness can lose all your capital (rekt).
All traders experienced to lose in trading this can give you advantages to secured your fund in the next trade you will do.

todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:37:46 PM

First of all, u have to invest some quality coins. If u are a newbie. u can choose the top 20 coins. u buy them most when you are in a bear market. u need some patience. The price of coins is very unstable. u will most likely sell them in the bull market.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 01:42:58 PM

Obviously  no trade without loss. The most important thing I have learnt is not to count your loss but to look for better ways to avoid or minimize your loss

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:53:38 PM

Crypto currency trading is quite hard; we mostly lose some and we get to win some.

And the tendencies of making the right decision is what ensures whether our portfolio is in profit or losses

NB: this is my personal experience from trading and I do hope you get to give more insights and correct my wrongs
Thanks in anticipation

There is actually no trades that will going to be perfect I can say, I am not new to trading but to consider my experience, I also loss too much before when I was just doing a trial and error trade and figuring out how to invest, buy and sell. In that case, I can say, loss percentage will going to be minimized based on our experience trading.

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:34:00 PM

the risk of loss is certainly in the trade, all traders certainly have suffered losses, experience in trading is needed to minimize losses,
the right strategy is needed in order to earn profits from trading, beginners certainly experience losses before making a profit

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:09:51 PM

of course, in my opinion, as great as any trader on cryptocurrency, surely it will still experience an event of losing assets, even if he uses artificial intelligence, I'm sure that isn't too helpful because the market conditions are very difficult to predict

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:19:57 PM

Thanks in anticipation

There is actually no trades that will going to be perfect I can say, I am not new to trading but to consider my experience, I also loss too much before when I was just doing a trial and error trade and figuring out how to invest, buy and sell. In that case, I can say, loss percentage will going to be minimized based on our experience trading.
yes you are right the more you trade, you will have the ability to minimize losses. important experience to be able to find reminders of every choice we make.

the more we learn we will realize what we have to do in the future.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:28:59 PM

Many begin to trade the coins they receive for participating in Bounties programs. So they begin to get their first trading experience. And even if it is not perfect, it will still be positive.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:52:21 PM

I think the most important thing in trading is psychological analysis because that's where decision making takes place. The profit or loss of a trader is mainly dependent on his psychology.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:13:06 PM

Thanks in anticipation

You need to understand that in any business where you can earn big money, there are always big risks. Therefore, if you are not ready to take risks, then you have nothing to do in the cryptocurrency trade.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 06:22:11 PM

I would say that everyone makes mistakes when first trading crypto.
Most crypto investors have no previous experience and there isn't that much professional investment firms to get help from.
so almost all of it is done through your own research at first.

The thing is, most people just jump into it without educating themselves first.
Its understandable, and the important thing is to learn from your mistakes.

If you have been constantly losing more than making, then you need to take a really hard look at how you are trading.
At the very least you need to stop doing what you are doing that's making you lose money.

Also, it is important to start developing a network for yourself.
Get to know other crypto investors and pool together your ideas.

ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:54:49 PM

I agree that there are practically no trades in the cryptocurrency market during which money would not be lost.
Working in the market with cryptocurrencies is a big risk, as the market is very volatile.
In any case, if you learn to calculate all the risks, you will be able to take part in trades with minimal losses.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: