Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 03:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEOS are no different from ICO tricks; just an upgrade  (Read 11666 times)
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:30:14 PM

I have no doubts after a few observation but ieos are just an upgrade how ?

Ieos that successfully sold out on binance bittrex and kucoin, can they sold out on latoken? Or dobi trades  ?

Main focus is; in ieos hundreds get to participate , then after ieo is over; it leaves thousands of people eager to get in and be a part of the movement

This causes an upturn in price for few days; then the usual dip that follows ico token after listing takes place too

So what’s the difference exactly ??

NB: just my thoughts ; feel free to modify, suggest and contribute

When we say, an upgrade: it means that there is something new that is added to it, in order to make things better, but as far as I can see, IEOs are not upgrade, they are simplification of how ICO's are working in the market. They are meant to increase the hype for a particular coin in order to get market so, for me, it is much more efficient that ICOs.

It is very much effective compared to a regular ICO. What I truly love the most is that the Exchange verifies the project before they can do an IEO. Some exchanges also takes advantage of their utility token. Like for example Binance! They made the the investors buy $BNB before they can participate in the token sale since it only accepts $BNB which caused the $BNB token to go up in price. Some IEO are not effective though just like the projects at Dobi Trade Exchange. I got disappointed because they are not that known and that after the token sale, the project behind the IEO seemed to have gone just like a bubble.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:05:23 PM

Well one good news tonight is that another ieo was a huge success at okex (blockcloud)
It got sold out within 1 seconds

Who bought it? Few number of investors
Let’s enjoy each trades  and dyor too
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:50:28 PM

Well one good news tonight is that another ieo was a huge success at okex (blockcloud)
It got sold out within 1 seconds

Who bought it? Few number of investors
Let’s enjoy each trades  and dyor too
Not sure about that when veriblock that has already sold in a few minutes is not getting a big hype and that was trade below the ico price after it listed on the bittrex. Basically how fast it's getting sold doesn't matter a lot in the price after it listed on exchange site.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:12:27 PM

There is a big difference between ICOs and IEOs. With IEOs, before the project will be able to launch their IEO on an exchange platform, the exchange platform obtain the necessary information from the project team members to avoid investors from being scammed. Also with IEOs, investors can monitor the progress of the token sales and how successful the project will be.
salad daging

Activity: 1680
Merit: 812

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 11:16:24 PM

the difference is that fraud risk is smaller than ICO because IEOS is not like an ICO whose project is not running and the concept is different so IEOS will not commit fraud because if they do then their exchangers reputation will be at stake and that is very detrimental because without starting IEOS in fact, they profit from all transactions that occur on their exchanger
but honest, even so I still prefer ICO

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:24:15 PM

That is a good observation. Some good number of ICOs are now converting into IEOs, so as to make fast sakes and at the end, they still remain as ICO.
The same experience, encountered by ICO investors back in the days of ICO boom, is still being encountered.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:06:38 AM

Not sure about that when veriblock that has already sold in a few minutes is not getting a big hype and that was trade below the ico price after it listed on the bittrex. Basically how fast it's getting sold doesn't matter a lot in the price after it listed on exchange site.
Basically it depends on the project itself. If the project is a better one, it will be hyped, no matter when. But no trash will be hyped. However, veriblock seems to be a good one and I already have invested 0.10 BTC on it, although I'm in pure loss now.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:21:00 AM

Of course, there is no difference. The product you are buying is the same.

But some difference is there like guaranteed listing and an exchange guarantee that says the project is legit.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:25:05 AM

Yeah, IEOs that successfully sold out only on big exchanges like Binance, bittrex and huobi. On the other hand, IEOs on small exchanges like latoken not selling well. In my opinion it's same like ICO but with help of big exchanges and it's effective though. The sell is sold out easily.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:42:45 AM

The differences are obvious in the outcome, in the sense that, IEOs give investors more confidence in the process of investment.
The exchanges hosting such IEOs are putting their reputations at stake and are making investors know that the investment is safe for them.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:36:59 PM

I think the exclusive difference between ico and ieos
Is that the risk factor will be conquered by the exchange platforms

But still, there’s no security for investment just as veriblock has traded below ieo price leaving some investors in panic
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:56:16 PM

Those project might not successfully get sold out on those exchanges that are not popular, that is why many projects that wishes to register as IEO makes use of exchanges that are well known as Binance, Binance started this project and they got the trust of investors based on their personality and based on the trust they have in them.

This IEO plan should have been left to them to handle since the issue we are having with ICO is that of trust and projects not being verified, ICO project are not being verified while IEO projects are being verified by top exchanges that has taken their time to do so. So the difference between both of them is that of TRUST and Security of investors.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:21:35 PM

Ieos that successfully sold out on binance bittrex and kucoin, can they sold out on latoken? Or dobi trades  ?

Main focus is; in ieos hundreds get to participate , then after ieo is over; it leaves thousands of people eager to get in and be a part of the movement

This causes an upturn in price for few days; then the usual dip that follows ico token after listing takes place too

The different is IEO has offering more security than most of unregulated ICO's that still victimized unsuspected investors including me, Theres is no question regarding how Cryptocurrency works, we all know that already and most investors know that after listing on exchange the price may down or up! that trend is doesnt matter anymore the important aspect why IEO's was trending thats because of the Security far from exits scam ICO's.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:24:55 PM

The differences are obvious in the outcome, in the sense that, IEOs give investors more confidence in the process of investment.
The exchanges hosting such IEOs are putting their reputations at stake and are making investors know that the investment is safe for them.
exchanges very aware if they launched IEO.if investors didn't get any profit from this even, their reputation could be staked.if this event failed and investors loss it could give negative effect to them.so they will not list project carelessly.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:39:54 PM

The only reason why some IEO were successful in binance and kucion was because the projects are really great but then again price will still plunge when real investors gets in while tokens are readily available in the market. It does happen every time in ICO. I think this is just to cut the bounty hunters out. Right now there are still ICO while IEO also exits so both are still working.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:44:35 PM

I have not followed these coins that just finished their crowdfunding in these exchange, but based on your post they are all still a pump and dump coins, but it's early to tell all coins in the market coming from crowdfunding are not performing well also, we'll see if the market shifted to bull run, if these coins are also going to do well.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:01:22 PM

that is exactly what i have been saying ever since ICO turned into STO and then into IEO and maybe in a little while they change the name into something different.

ALL of these things have a different name but do the exact same thing. a group of people ask you for money and give you a useless token in return. and they dump their own premined tokens and get out doing nothing more to the project they were advertising before.
whether it is run on an exchange or independently or has the name "security" in it makes no difference at all.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
10c

Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:16:58 PM

The only reason why some IEO were successful in binance and kucion was because the projects are really great but then again price will still plunge when real investors gets in while tokens are readily available in the market. It does happen every time in ICO. I think this is just to cut the bounty hunters out. Right now there are still ICO while IEO also exits so both are still working.
I think that bounty hunters have absolutely nothing to do with it. it's just another way of manipulating on the market and taking money from users.

boyz97

Merit: 106

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:23:05 PM

IEO will make bounty hunter sad, good project prefer use their fund to list their projects in reputable exchanges such as binance or another exchanges.its more effective and make investors trust to their projects.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2186

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 03:42:23 PM

I am agree with OP, people's just buying IEO because of listing confirmation. Because if any exchange offering IEO that means they are going to listed it on their exchange. So users know that their money would be safe. Whoever bought token on IEO they has been sold on profit. Although I am not sure if someone were bought successfully. But those users bought after IEO, means when listed on exchange they are on huge loss. Because token price drop rapidly after IEO especially on Bittrex. So I had not bother ever to buy token after listed on exchange. I really don't want to lose my money.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: