Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEOS are no different from ICO tricks; just an upgrade  (Read 11666 times)
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:44:54 AM

But in fact the IEO has many advantages compared to ICO. That's what makes the IEO in great demand. The IEO in popular exchange is certainly one of the most awaited by investors. What I see from the IEO is that the enthusiasm of investors for each IEO is extraordinary. Because of course it will be profitable quickly ieo than ico
IEO promises profit for all investors cause it have different scheme with ico.usually exchanges and developers team will set the rules while investors want to join it.so this rules will prevent token dumping after officially listed.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:10:47 AM

Exactly, but there a few advantages of this IEO compare to regular ICO. Before that coin listed to be sold at exchanger, the team behind it must be complete some sort of KYC right? that's mean now we know that all people that listed on the page is real and not just some random picture from Google. If an exchanger wants to list a coin to sell without doing some background checking that exchanger name itself will be bad.

Somehow, accurate I can say, that's why investors are preferring IEO's rather than ICO's much safer, and there is an assurance that the coin will going to be listed, a bonus is that, they might be listed on big exchanges. But I think in the end, there is not much positive implications we can get if the market gets overloaded with lots of cryptocurrencies.

nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:39:50 AM

The only difference between IEO is having a real team behind the project. But whether the project will be successful there is no guarantee whatsoever. IEO simply removes scammers from the market.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
lifesgood10 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:48:25 PM

The only difference between IEO is having a real team behind the project. But whether the project will be successful there is no guarantee whatsoever. IEO simply removes scammers from the market.

I disagree with this, having your ieo crowdfunding in a big exchange does not mean it’s a real team
And it does not guarantee that the project will develop and tokens won’t dump

So there’s not form of guarantees at all
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:41:26 AM

The problem with ICOs is that they are not regulated and they can scam investors and leave. With IEOs we have some kind of supervising of the projects and they will not allow their customers to be scammed. It is not only about the package but we have real control mechanism in place.

I agreed with you judging by the bitter experience of investing in scam ICOs will definitely calls for diversification of investors portfolio to well secured and regulated investment like IEO which is well coordinated by reputable exchanges with all indications ICOs is becoming a thing of the past with its alarming rate of defrauding investors their hard earned money.
IEOs popularity is soaring lately at-least investors are getting interest in these form of investment with confidence knowing that their funds is safe and well secured.
Most investors now see IEO projects as safe haven and would rely more on the ones coming from very reputable projects like Binance, I think this is still the most trusted Platform of them all, because I learnt that despite all the assurance being given by IEP to protect investor’s funds, some few IEO that has occurred through other exchanges late got dumbed after seeing profits.

The only IEO that I have seen so far that people have not dumped and still holding for long while interest is climbing is Binance IEO, because of the strong belief many people have in Binance, and that is why we hardly see any form of dumping on their own personal coin too.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:54:28 AM

The IEO is the best way for us to invest in the best projects without having to worry about these scammers. In the past 2 months, this trend has been very developed in large exchanges and supported by people in recent times. If you want to earn good profits, you should choose this investment channel because it has very little risk and you can be lucky if you can participate in the best projects in this market.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 04:01:12 AM

The IEO is the best way for us to invest in the best projects without having to worry about these scammers. In the past 2 months, this trend has been very developed in large exchanges and supported by people in recent times. If you want to earn good profits, you should choose this investment channel because it has very little risk and you can be lucky if you can participate in the best projects in this market.
this is still the beginning of the IEO journey, I think this system is still very vulnerable to fraud, we still need to be vigilant about the IEO which is carried out by several exchanges.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:15:23 AM

this is still the beginning of the IEO journey, I think this system is still very vulnerable to fraud, we still need to be vigilant about the IEO which is carried out by several exchanges.

There's already fraud being committed in the name of IEOs just look at yobit even they started IEO and 95% of whatever yobit does turn out to be a big scam lol. That's the main reason I completely stopped trading on yobit.

BINTEX

Powered by,
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:23:35 AM

I think so. but IEO is safer than ICO. Due to some of the following reasons:
  + IEO on major exchanges, confirmed by Exchange
  + Currently, there are many ways to check an IEO project
  + ....
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:06:11 AM

Yeah, I guess IEO become a little upgraded ICO, a combination of ICO and auto-listing on the exchange, it is more convenient and easy for both sides. Also, a big exchange has more powerful tools to make skillful MM.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:32:56 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 09:02:27 AM by DeathProxy

Thats true. Most ICO are saturated by Scripts, bots all over the place. Exchanges don’t really care as long as they are collecting their own share of the fund. Get the sold out at all cost strategy

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:40:32 PM

It certainly is no different. Just a rebranded process to boost investors confidence and eliminate worry of developers running away with funds collected at ICO. But then, nothing much has really changed in terms of investors still loosing funds post ico. Take a look at Celer, Fetch AI etc

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:55:10 PM

Rather, it is a kind of way to siphon money from people, popularity has already declined.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:03:20 PM

Despite the fact that IEOs are no different from ICOs, i would prefer investing in an IEO than that of an ICO f9r tue reason being that in an ICO, investors arent sure if they will get the tokens after the sale. IEO are by far better than ICOS imo.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:13:05 PM

IEOs are even more tricky than ICOs. The exchange and the token issuers manipulate every process of it, who and how much one can participate, the listing price and so on.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:44:17 PM

IEOs are an upgrade but an important one.
Exchanges are supervising the project development and make it more secure to the investors for investing.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 11:47:06 PM

There's already fraud being committed in the name of IEOs just look at yobit even they started IEO and 95% of whatever yobit does turn out to be a big scam lol. That's the main reason I completely stopped trading on yobit.

Frankly; yobit has been such a wack exchange with so many vulnerability
But still smart traders would trade there, withdraw and flee

I sold my sphere social token and docademics at yobit and I fled
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:22:15 AM

Frankly; yobit has been such a wack exchange with so many vulnerability
But still smart traders would trade there, withdraw and flee

I sold my sphere social token and docademics at yobit and I fled

I used to trade on yobit during my early days on crypto. Still, to date many of my coins that I mined are stuck in the yobit exchange which I can't withdraw because they are too lazy to update the wallet lol. I would never trust any IEO that is ever conducted on yobit.

BINTEX