Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:30:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the Veil Project Mining- Privacy without Compromise  (Read 6038 times)
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 12:52:59 PM

One of the trends crypto for mining is veil that's why more and more people are now using the staking and mining. So excited how the price movement go up.  Grin
Absolutely more and more people using veil staking and mining and that's why the price of veil is increasing day by day. I think in near future more people will join in this project.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:02:55 PM

One of the trends crypto for mining is veil that's why more and more people are now using the staking and mining. So excited how the price movement go up.  Grin
Absolutely more and more people using veil staking and mining and that's why the price of veil is increasing day by day. I think in near future more people will join in this project.
Because veil is promoted by many people and more people are interested about this project. I'm also currently mining this coin which I think this project has a good future.
This coin is gaining popularity but after the recent price drop yesterday the price also drop but I'm sure the price will increase again.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:44:25 PM

They are doing a very active marketing campaign right now and have a very low market cap. So it is very normal that the price is increasing.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:34:17 AM

Veil is one of the best new coins to mine and invest nowadays. It is private, high-tech and without premine. Without ICO, it has been listed on several exchanges and already at the coinmarketcap.Very low total supply and high probability of strong growth in the near future. Im very bullish regarding this coin.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:41:08 AM

I have been thinking about switching to a different miner. Right now using suprminer.

While mining is it possible that two different miner software can give us two different results? I mean is it possible that one miner will give us slower speed compared to another?

It happens often. By the way, I take it you mean veil mining? does suprminer support x16rt for AMD GPU? Since I only used wildrig, and wanted to check another app. Although it is possible you have nvidia... For AMD found only one miner...

I would suggest you to use a different miner to mine on AMD GPU because I think I read somewhere that suprminer is not good for solving x16rt on AMD devices (I could be wrong).

BINTEX

Powered by,
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:48:11 AM

I have been thinking about switching to a different miner. Right now using suprminer.

While mining is it possible that two different miner software can give us two different results? I mean is it possible that one miner will give us slower speed compared to another?

Instead of mining can we stake the coin in their wallet will it help us to make some decent profit or not? What was the percentage they allocated to the people who are holding the coins in the wallets?

Yes, you can definitely stake VEIL and make a decent profit but you will need to start with over 10k VEILs (even more now) in order to get a stake daily. I am still staking around 3k VEIL but now I am getting a reward every 5-7 days

BINTEX

Powered by,
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:55:52 AM

Veil is one of the best new coins to mine and invest nowadays. It is private, high-tech and without premine. Without ICO, it has been listed on several exchanges and already at the coinmarketcap.Very low total supply and high probability of strong growth in the near future. Im very bullish regarding this coin.
Yes, mining Veil is now one of the most profitable. For those people who make money on mining, I think it will not be difficult to acquire 10,000 coins for a daily reward. Furthermore, this project shows good price dynamics and has a good potential.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:58:33 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2019, 09:15:26 AM by Darkoth89

So, I read on Github about suprminer. That's not really my thing. It is not optimized for x16rt on AMD at all. This miner turns out to be primarily for nvidia. For AMD, I need to select the optimal parameters myself. Better then will remain on wildrig. Or even better would be to purchase a veil and to mine POS. It is possible that next month the price should drop slightly.

POS staking is much more interesting for me as well. I don't really want to get myself a mining rig and also the electricity costs in my country wouldn't make mining profitable, I guess. So I am glad that they also allow staking, it's just way easier to set-up.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:24:29 AM

Yes, mining Veil is now one of the most profitable. For those people who make money on mining, I think it will not be difficult to acquire 10,000 coins for a daily reward. Furthermore, this project shows good price dynamics and has a good potential.
It depends on your mining rig to that much coin every day, but if you have proper mining rig getting that amount is feasible. This coin is one of the PoW hype since Jan, let just hope the miner won't dump it first before the bull run.
sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:34:10 AM

Oh veil project is really getting more popular right now, glad to see that! But for solo miner (like me) the rewards is getting less and less.. Sad story, i would have started mining it earlier,...
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:09:23 AM

Oh veil project is really getting more popular right now, glad to see that! But for solo miner (like me) the rewards is getting less and less.. Sad story, i would have started mining it earlier,...
Veil is becoming more popular every day. I think that in half a year the complexity of the extraction of this coin will be very high. Now it makes sense to get this coin as the prospect is simply huge!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:52:22 PM

Instead of mining can we stake the coin in their wallet will it help us to make some decent profit or not? What was the percentage they allocated to the people who are holding the coins in the wallets?

Yes, you can definitely stake VEIL and make a decent profit but you will need to start with over 10k VEILs (even more now) in order to get a stake daily. I am still staking around 3k VEIL but now I am getting a reward every 5-7 days

Oh, 10k Veil means really very huge amount because the price of Veil has increased to 0.3$ nearly and in order to stake 10k means nearly it will cost us 3000$, so on a weekly basis how much money you are going to make in the coming days?
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:03:27 PM

I agree VEIL project have great potential.
Prefer POS mining. With 10к coins in wallet I get in about one block (50 coins) per day.

Yeah I also heard that veil is a very good and protensial for POS mining and I decided to buy 10k veil for staking. Hopefully it will be very profitable for me.
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:50:18 PM

Well since everyone and their mother are using this thread to increase their post count for the VEIL bounty campaign, why shouldn't I too, and just add another useless post to the 7 pages of spam? Thanks! Buy VEIL!
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:43:39 PM

this project is very good with their features that have extraordinarily great privacy and also features zerocoin and also the strength of their community which is quite good so that it would be possible for the veil project to have great potential in the future
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:12:29 PM

Well since everyone and their mother are using this thread to increase their post count for the VEIL bounty campaign, why shouldn't I too, and just add another useless post to the 7 pages of spam? Thanks! Buy VEIL!

Well, You could just create another thread for the rest of us to work with  Wink

It's not all spam tho. Lots of discussion about mining pools and staking going on in here too!

By the way - Since I mentioned staking - I just staked my 2nd block today! Now i'm getting a block each 8days  Shocked

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
VasilyS

Activity: 618
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 05:43:55 PM

I was mining Veil on Zergpool but they have some problems with stability. Is there some other reliable pool with multialgo switching?

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:57:02 PM

Sure, the VEIL project is really catching huge attention in this forum and i think it is because the PIVX team is behind the development and growth of this project. A friend of mine actually let me in into this information and i hope this project really comes out providing the uncompromising privacy that it boasts off.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
hustleman

Activity: 155
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:47:33 PM

Anyone else having mining performance issues.  Using suprnova and bwod pools to mine veil, I'm only getting roughly 16-18 veil coins per day using the t-rex miner software.  Where as mining calculators are saying with my hashrate I should be receiving 24 coins per day.  I have a 12 gpu rig consisting of 11 1070 and 1 1070ti.  Any thoughts?
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:55:33 PM

I learnt that Veil's design is quite structured to make Mining easier. A friend mining with Nvidia 1660s and 1660tis which they are mainstream Gaming GPUs has confirmed the good returns it offers

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: