Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed is bringing loss for traders  (Read 16042 times)
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:49:36 PM

Traders are always making loss because of their greed and in the crypto market it is very much required to keep the patience until you made profit if you are holding the coin. But, traders must act very quickly while he is trading on cryptocurrency because of highly volatile. The trader should hold the coin maximum 10 minutes while he bought the coin. If not making any profit exit with minimum profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:50:04 PM

I think it's about your psychology. It's not easy to get over the missed opportunities. People become very greedy to not miss again, but they may end up losing a lot eventually. It's not easy to ease the greed, but staying away from the crypto for a while may help.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:54:05 PM

OP mixed the concept of a trader and an investor. Although greed kills the profits of both market participants. To avoid this, you need to have your trading/investment strategy and in no case deviate from its follow.
Fear and greed (also fear) control the market - is the old truth.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:05:05 PM

I think it's about your psychology. It's not easy to get over the missed opportunities. People become very greedy to not miss again, but they may end up losing a lot eventually. It's not easy to ease the greed, but staying away from the crypto for a while may help.

Greed has always brought losses to people in any aspect, not just trading. And we're never going to hear the end of it. Greed will always have an opening especially when it's connected to money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:15:12 PM

Greed has always brought losses to people in any aspect, not just trading. And we're never going to hear the end of it. Greed will always have an opening especially when it's connected to money.
then the question, all the people that come here are the ones that want to get profit. then, who wouldn't want to get profit more from target that made? I think everyone must have this trait, but it all depends how we limit it.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:21:44 PM

Because of the greedy many have lost their investments in the year 2018 because they put all their investments into the projects they invested. Because of the hope and attraction of big profits and the opposite happened because the cryptocurrency market had fallen and many were losing because it.
Wrong projects, wrong decision.
2018 will be the greatest lesson for the investors and traders.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:37:32 PM

Indeed, I heard that in fact only 5% of traders are successful in the long run. The main factor in this is the emotional one. But still, there are some absolute rockstars in the trading sphere, hats off to them.
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:49:17 PM

peoples nowdays wanna get rich instanly
They just thinking about spend little amount then get much profit. greed really something you need to control at first time you join on cryptocurrency
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:55:04 PM

Yes greed brings in loss for most traders,  but there are some people that are not greedy instead they don't know when to sell, meanwhile a good trader is one which know when to buy and sell,  sometimes not greediness that makes people to sell at loss

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:33:19 PM

I think this is not greed and you made a wrong trading strategy. You have to be patient and don't rush to sell coins. I think the price of coins will definitely rise again. Especially now that the market conditions are very good and if you want to invest or trade every day now is the right time.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 06:44:33 PM

Yes greed brings in loss for most traders,  but there are some people that are not greedy instead they don't know when to sell, meanwhile a good trader is one which know when to buy and sell,  sometimes not greediness that makes people to sell at loss
If a person is prone to greed, then only a sufficiently large level of experience will help him to be a professional player in the cryptocurrency market. But the greed trader just need to overcome!

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:14:51 PM

Yes, I fully agree with this opinion. It seems to me that I have lost most of my capital because of my greed. At the moment I try to be content with a small profit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 07:38:24 PM

It seems there’s no comment about to prevent greed for traders

It’s simple; stop expecting so much after investing so little
Remember 100x, 1000x does not happen to every token
Dyor
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:06:01 PM

Dyor
I fully support what you said.  To date, the cryptocurrency market does not have to wait much, and for some the project is expected to collapse.  But traders are nevertheless accustomed to getting super-profits and today they only get losses because of their Greed.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:24:59 PM

Dyor
I fully support what you said.  To date, the cryptocurrency market does not have to wait much, and for some the project is expected to collapse.  But traders are nevertheless accustomed to getting super-profits and today they only get losses because of their Greed.
Of course, with sadness you remember those people who, for the sake of investment in Bitcoin, sold their real estate and cars, and then made the decision to make investments at the end of 2017.  It is a pity to look at such people today, Because they are still in a bad situation.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:13:47 PM

Greed is natural in human being no matter how highly group of human being you are because it involves money. Just like gambling, the more you want cover your looses the more you loose at the end.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:25:59 PM

Naturally, traders come to crypto currency with a loyal and considerate mindset
Which is to make profits from 1% - 50%

I.e a trader of 100$ investments wishes to get 150$ (50$ profit). But when the bull spikes comes in; instead of cashing out their profit, Begins to imagine building mansions and suddenly wants to hodl to 3000$

When they wake up the next day and are left with 25$; they say altcoin is shit, that is shit

What can be done to ease greed amongst investors ??

Well in that case, you can't blame them if they are imagining a building mansion. It is their discretion to do it, We have our own
opinion here and speculations and its up to us if We hold on unto it. And did you ever seen here a successful person that by doing crypto trading because of His/Her GREEDINESS He/She became successful? of course none, isn't?
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:29:17 PM

Yes, I fully agree with this opinion. It seems to me that I have lost most of my capital because of my greed. At the moment I try to be content with a small profit.
Always need to know when and how much to sell , and not wait for the price higher and higher , the price is not always growing , I think risk management can help you

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:47:04 PM

Profits from cryptocurrency can look very attractive, most especially when. You see the coin growing and you feel you can continue with the train.
I have lost money,because of this idea and I have learnt my lessons I a hard way.
It is better to be contented than being greedy to want more at the expense of a huge loss.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:57:16 AM

You understand that such behavior sooner or later will bring you to the state when people deposit will just fall awfully. Greed is the feeling that has immense size. Greed will have bad consequences anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: