Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STO vs ICO - FIGHT!  (Read 14694 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:59:30 PM

There is no big difference. Therefore, I believe that there is really great potential for investing in IEO, because today you need to invest very wisely and the necessary guarantees are in IEO, which should ensure the safety of investments.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:12:44 PM

Fight with ieo first. Cant deny after BitTorrent success
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bittorrent
petersapartment

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:39:10 AM

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with the community.

I think IEOs are the hot thing right now, nobody is talking about STOs.

Also thanks for showing the blogging platform, it's great and i think it's already a better system than steemit! I've already earned some tokens thanks!
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:42:25 AM

Many people expected that STO will become a new form of ICO. But at the moment, STO has not gained popularity. Now IEO is very popular. Perhaps in the future the situation will change.
I see that people are more supportive of the IEO in this thread than ICO, or STO. well, however the IEO is indeed a pretty good system and has a small risk. but, between STO and ICO, I might prefer ICO. well, basically people still rarely apply STO, and still choose ICO. after all, I don't see projects that use STO systems very often.
jannatehimachal

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:42:50 AM

i would prefer IEO Instead Of ICO Because Its Has more chances To project Launched On exchange on time. And It Will Build Trust Amongs Investors. But Now I Days IEO is More Popular And Its The Future Of Crypo world. Where As STO People are not aware about it. i personally prefer IEO. rather then STO
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:45:33 PM

Nothing interesting information here... Everyone knows that STO as a model of investment has no promising future. Only ICO or IEO!
Well it is kind of discrete rounds of investment which helps a crypto startup raise money to fund their project or expand the size of the economic activity. It is different from ICO and IEO because it is the kind of process that will move traditional assets into the blockchain platform. It is actually a work in progress with blocks being built around it for the support of the ecosystem. It is something very different from IEO and ICO.
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:49:25 PM

i would prefer IEO Instead Of ICO Because Its Has more chances To project Launched On exchange on time. And It Will Build Trust Amongs Investors. But Now I Days IEO is More Popular And Its The Future Of Crypo world. Where As STO People are not aware about it. i personally prefer IEO. rather then STO

I myself also like the IEO rather than the ICO and STO, because the trend is now more towards the IEO so that ICO and STO are rarely trusted by investors, because they can get more profits through the IEO.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:40:44 AM

If you look closer STO more reliable for investors. In ICO, people invest less and less, too much risk and too long to wait for a profit.
Though there is fight but not too much than the IEOs vs ICOs and we can see that ICOs are overwrite by the IEOs due to the exchange involvement as counterparty. About STOs there is no issue with it but we can say that ICOs projects are legit but all ICOs are not legit that is due to human nature. The developers source is genuine but all of them are not genuine that is the reason sometimes we face with scammers developers in ICO projects.
ahmadinejad93

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:53:24 AM

Many investors focusing on blockchain and cryptocurrency-related opportunities have lost money from fraudulent ICOs by fraudsters that have elaborate scams aimed at earning them some quick easy cash. This, plus the lack of regulatory guidance are the reasons why ICOs have received a lot of opposition from regulators. An STO is a token offering that is similar to an ICO but the main difference is that STOs are regulated.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 02:42:54 PM

I think it's a positive that they are trying to evolve ICOs into being better for investors, just right now I do not see the evidence that they are going the right way and they are more focused on rebranding ICOs so new investors will feel that they are better off.

Best thing to do with any project is to simply research the project throughly, regardless of whether it's an ICO, STO or IEO.

The blogging platform looks great as well by the way. I've signed up and i'm already earning. I think this platform will overcome Steemit! it's already better and easier to use. Thanks for showing it me through your post.

The project looks really good. I think he has great prospects. Now there are a lot of young promising projects. Look at least at Gexan (http://gexan.io) which will hold its IEO on May 10. This is a really promising project with a working product - the Internet lottery. I think that this is a reliable and promising project and I plan to invest in it.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:37:11 PM

Its fact due to low market price lot of people loose trust in crypto. A project depends on an ico team members activities. So long think STO will good competeaters in future.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:01:19 AM

I honestly see STOs and IEOs as just a rebranding of ICOs. They still have a long way to go before they are reasonably safe investments for potential investors, but it's a step in the right direction.

The project in the article looks very interesting though and after looking at their website they have a very strong team, raised over 2 million euros and have a nice working business behind them, all in all they look like a decent investment.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is on, i've already earned some crypto from it and i've just signed up, great find!
For full investment security, I give it to STO 100% because they are being regulated and legalized, so it will be totally impossible for any developer to run away with people’s money since they have all the details necessary to apprehend whoever will try to dare the government with this.

The next face I am seeing trend now is STO, they just need little hype and also think of hiring  the services of hunters for them to get all the hypes that will make them get the popularity they need, because if they don’t, they will spend more money on advert before they can reach their target. Investors are plenty in the market; they are just scared to make investment because of the security challenge of ICO.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:11:21 PM

as for me, I can't see many projects that conduct STO so there is no any fight between ICO and STO. at least at this moment.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:21:19 PM

So recently I cam across this article in regards to Germany's first STO backed by the German financial regulation authority called Bitbond. What do you think about the evolution of ICOs? Do you see it as a positive or a negative?

I would love to hear what you think about it, would you rather invest into an ICO or and STO? What are the main differences / pros and cons between the two? You can read about Bitbond's STO by clicking on the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/bitbond-sto/bitbond-first-german-sto-with-security-prospectus-xyewj?a=GELe3POa69

Also check out the blogging platform that the article is written on, it's a new crypto blogging site that pays you for upvoting articles and writing content. It's a nice way to earn some extra crypto. 

I think it's a positive step towards investors confidence as they are trying to make fundraising less risky, only time will tell if it will be successful or will leave more people burnt because they jumped on the hype train. I would suggest to everyone that they do heavy research into any project before putting a single cent into it.

The project the article is talking about looks very interesting and i'm keeping an eye on them, they have already raised over 2 million Euros and are still far from the end date of their fundraising stage.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform as well, i've signed up to it as well and started earning tokens from there as well. I would recommend the platform to anyone who is interested in crypto.
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:28:50 PM

So recently I cam across this article in regards to Germany's first STO backed by the German financial regulation authority called Bitbond. What do you think about the evolution of ICOs? Do you see it as a positive or a negative?

I would love to hear what you think about it, would you rather invest into an ICO or and STO? What are the main differences / pros and cons between the two? You can read about Bitbond's STO by clicking on the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/bitbond-sto/bitbond-first-german-sto-with-security-prospectus-xyewj?a=GELe3POa69

Also check out the blogging platform that the article is written on, it's a new crypto blogging site that pays you for upvoting articles and writing content. It's a nice way to earn some extra crypto. 

I think it's a positive step for ICOs to evolve and make them safer for potential investors, we shall see which one is better in time. Personally I think the STO market still hasn't developed and doesn't offer as much high reward as IEOs / ICOs.

The project above does look very interesting though, and they have raised a lot and have a very strong team, i'm keeping an eye on them.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and already earned some tokens for simply upvoting some articles that were a good read. I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto for free.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:45:28 PM

as for me, I can't see many projects that conduct STO so there is no any fight between ICO and STO. at least at this moment.
There's not alot of STO out there but i hope there will be alot more, investing on an STO is much better compare to ICO, since STO is regulated mean the project needs to comply to the regulation, and STO are assets backed it's like both ico and ipo.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:43:37 PM

I think STOs are just another name for an ICO and are nothing special. The most important thing is to research any project before investing. Saying that, this project looks very interesting and they have raised a substantial amount through their current fundraising phase.

Thanks for sharing the article and the blogging platform, i've signed up and already earned some crypto from it. I will recommend the platform to everyone i know.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:20:28 PM

I honestly just see STOs or IEOs as another name for ICOs. Any project can be bad regardless of what type of fundraising it's under. Always research the company throughly before putting any money down.

Saying that, after looking into the article and the website, it looks impressive. Raised over 2 million Euros, very strong team, backed by a financial body and also has a working platform behind them.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, already signed up and started earning crypto, it's a great platform and a hidden gem where you can earn tokens that actually have some value.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:36:32 PM

There's not alot of STO out there but i hope there will be alot more, investing on an STO is much better compare to ICO, since STO is regulated mean the project needs to comply to the regulation, and STO are assets backed it's like both ico and ipo.
Not all but yes it was the main purpose of STO and if they want to launch they will undergo in the judicial process. ICO , IPO ,STO almost same but,only different scope of crowdfunding systems. While there is a new one called "IEO" that exist in the english and i was thinking that this is more effective way also many people trusted the exchange and so it IEO will become trusted too.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:43:31 PM

Not all but yes it was the main purpose of STO and if they want to launch they will undergo in the judicial process. ICO , IPO ,STO almost same but,only different scope of crowdfunding systems. While there is a new one called "IEO" that exist in the english and i was thinking that this is more effective way also many people trusted the exchange and so it IEO will become trusted too.
i don't care about various name for crowdfunding in crypto market.we heard about ICO, IEO and then STO.for me , as long as i could earn profits from this crowdfunding i will join on it.no matter if it use ICO, IEO or STO scheme.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄