Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best mobile crypto wallet?  (Read 15282 times)
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:21:59 PM

I tell you from my opinion - the best way to save your funds - is to buy ledger nano wallet, it need to do in the beginning
I am sad I didnt fo this and lose big money
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:30:14 PM

I believe trustwallet for mobile wallets, I think it's still the best just for multicoin, which doesn't use platforms like ethereum and binance chains, I still use coinomi because there supports a lot of crypto and I've never lost assets there so it seems safe.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:05:22 PM

I believe trustwallet for mobile wallets, I think it's still the best just for multicoin, which doesn't use platforms like ethereum and binance chains, I still use coinomi because there supports a lot of crypto and I've never lost assets there so it seems safe.
I believe that mobile crypto wallets are not secure at the moment at all. I heard about trustwallet but still, I think that money should be kept on a cold storage but not in your phone

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:15:21 PM

I completely agree that the Coinomi mobile app is the best of the best mobile cryptocurrency wallets.  But it is necessary to take into account the fact that if we assume that something happens with this offer and its service, users have lost all their money, since no secret keys exist to restore wallets in other applications.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:17:58 PM

COBO multi-token wallet and it offers staking, even you can stake coins that not support staking officialy  Cool.
If you have some coins that are lying somewhere, invest them!

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:34:06 PM

Hello, anyone does have a great and secure mobile crypto wallet that you can suggest?

No Coinomi - As previously it was stated that it is not well secured
Aside from Enjin, Trust wallet

Any others to suggest and why?
Thanks and regards
from the beginning of my Crypto field I use my Ether wallet to store my cryptocurrency and it will be more safer than I expected so I suggest everyone to use this online wallet to be safe for unsecured for long period of time you can trust it.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:26:15 PM

everyone thinks of blockchain as the best cellular crypto wallet because until now the blockchain is still trusted in the eyes of the community besides that there is no hacking news

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 12:05:26 PM

wallet might works also as referring service with use of GUI platform of medium on qualifying credit on balance with the account, please contact us to work with one on service to deliver with GUI wallet for PC computer.

Sohyun Park

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:05:49 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2019, 10:07:51 AM by Sohyun Park

Jaxx
Jaxx is relatively a new crypto which believes in simplifying the blockchain and attracting the masses to its unique selling proposition. Jaxx is a multi-chain wallet which offers support for dozens of altcoins, namely Ethereum, Dash, Ethereum Classic, DAO, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, REP and many more.

Pros: Jaxx gives you total control over the wallet, which is highly accessible with desktop and mobile compatibility. It enables you to quickly convert between the cryptocurrencies and has been tagged as one of the best multi-currency wallets in the cryptocurrency wallet review. Its available in the form of a desktop app, Android and iPhone apps and Chrome extension, has the best cryptocurrency wallet app.

Cons: Risk of losing your crypto assets if your phone is lost or damaged, Risk of mobile viruses and malware.

Free Wallet
Freewallet a developer of more than 20 crypto wallet apps for a variety of coins and tokens, has launched the world’s first dedicated Bitcoin Gold Wallet.  Free wallet supports multiple cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, DOGE, and many other digital currencies.

Pros: It is a Multi Wallet app, which is currently available both on iOS and Android. Just like any other Free wallet app, the new wallet allows not only to store and conveniently transfer cryptocurrencies safely but also to exchange smoothly to and from other coins right in the app, with only a couple of taps.

Cons:  Freewallet does not provide the wallet private keys to its users. It's a custodial wallet service.

Source: https://coinswitch.co/news/top-10-cryptocurrency-wallets-to-look-forward-to-2019

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:27:13 PM

Imtoken, Trust wallet is one of the best wallets and it gives the price stats of trading coin and set the gas fee.
It doesn't only support Erc20,  it supports other networks. 
I am also using Trust Wallet because this is a wallet used by many crypto users and supported by Binance for security. In my opinion, securing assets should be a top priority and if you have a large amount of money, holding a private key needs to be kept confidential and Trust Wallet supports Ledger Nano S, then security is can double. Anyway the choice is yours but for me Trust Wallet is the number one in this market

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:36:15 PM

As for me, I think Trust Wallet is the best mobile solution for holding crypto as it has a simple design and the access to Binance DEX. I also like Cobo Wallet as it is very simple to get profit from Proof of Stake cryptocurrencies supported by this wallet.
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:07:31 PM

I make use of brd wallets www.brd.com, I use the wallet because it is secure, supports so many coins/tokens and have low withdrawal transaction fees though they have added a new feature where you can determine how fast you want your btc withdrawal to be processed.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:29:13 PM

Atomic wallet is the best mobile wallet right now in my opinion just like the afore stated enjin wallet and trust wallet it is capable of adding multiple cryptocurrencies and is also a lot more secure than the others.
Atomic wallet can also connect with decentralized exchange

Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:58:23 PM

I just use coinbase wallet for store some valuable coins! gor tokens always I prefer myetherwallet! but coinbase don't send any private key!
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:00:03 PM

Can I read state which tell Coinomi wallet app is not secure anymore ?
Because I still using Coinomi wallet until now and I'm enjoy use this wallet , maybe you didn't create protection by strong password or something.
And also , other wallet which good & have strong security for me is Blockchain wallet and Trust wallet.
I like them both because has a simple appearance on apps and 100% secure (Glad I didn't had any issue of using this wallet either Blockhain , Trust and Coinomi)
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:05:21 PM

Maybe ImToken can be a substitute for Coinomi. Many of my friends use ImToken, and they have no problems using ImToken. If I may suggest it's better to use MEW, it's safer, more efficient, and also easier to use.

florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:11:21 PM

Where did you get your info that coinomi is not a secured wallet? To me its better than any mobile wallets out there ,I'd choose coinomi wallet over enjin and trust wallet ,these are the three best mobile wallets available presently with zero bug 

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:17:56 PM

Trust Wallet, Imtoken in my opinion a wallet that is quite safe for mobile and a few days ago I tried to use a coinbase wallet, all three wallets that I mentioned look fine

Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 04:35:21 PM

I personally use IMtoken I there haven't been any complaint since 2017, personally, it's a good experience and its very easy to transfer whenever you want to change your phone, and it's still secure even if you lost your phone.

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:11:18 PM

I use eidoo. Very convenient and good functionality, supports tokens and exchange inside the wallet.
I read about this wallet and I consider it very insecure. in general, I would recommend not to use mobile wallets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: