Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAYLL [IEO] Simple Automated Investment App Driven by AI & ML  (Read 7887 times)
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:06:56 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2019, 09:04:09 AM by ChiNgadOr

A Life of Prosperity: Food for Thought

Who wouldn’t wish for a life filled with abundance? For those of us who are ambitiously minded, this means achieving success, attaining wealth, being in good health, and enjoying a diversity of enriching experiences. We hunt for growth, and the opportunity to stretch our capacity to move towards our goals. If this kind of drive speaks to you, and you are the type to view each day as a window of opportunity, when was the last time you asked yourself: are you realising, and maintaining, your most capable self?
Achieving the life we desire is as much about putting in the work to hit certain milestones, as it is about efficiency. This means facilitating our own efforts by stripping away unnecessary distractions, and ensuring that we are feeling, thinking and delivering our best. We can certainly boost our prosperity by allowing our money to work for us, through technology such as the GRAYLL app — more on that later — but in order to make strong decisions, it is valuable to recognise the huge impact of what we eat on how we feel, function and achieve. Let’s look at some of the science.

What Drives Your Food Choices?

In truth, many of us don’t put a lot of thought into what we eat. We eat what tastes good, or what gives us an instant kick to power us through whatever project we’re working on. Frustratingly, our bodies give us a powerful reward in the form of a dopamine spike whenever we reach for sugar, salt and fat laden junk food, but while this short term stimulation might feel helpful in the moment, this is not the kind of sustenance that will offer us optimal brain function in the long run. While we can use what we ingest for immediate tweaks in our performance, such as hitting the espresso before a big brain storming session, it is solid nutrition that will keep your mind sharp in the weeks, years and even decades ahead. Consider each meal as an investment in your future prosperity!

Protecting Your Grey Matter From Oxidation

Author of Your Brain on Food, Gary L. Wenk Ph.D., described oxygen as “the most deadly thing we expose ourselves to every day”. It seems insanely contradictory when we imagine that the thing which keeps us alive also destroys us: we need oxygen to shuttle nutrients around our bodies, but simultaneously, oxidative damage to our cells is what makes us age, and our minds decline. This is exactly why we see the constant touting of anti-oxidant rich foods and the celebration of the Mediterranean diet: these foods offer protection for our grey matter, and all of our other matter, for that matter! Think a broad variety of colourful vegetables, berries, nuts, legumes, olive oil, a fine red wine and your beloved cup of java. Alongside supporting your thriving mind through an antioxidant rich diet, anticipate health related bonuses such as a reduction in your vulnerability to cancer and heart disease, and potential improvement to your body composition.

Warding Off Inflammation For Mental Agility

In his book, Genius Foods, Author Max Lugavere states that optimal brain function and inflammation are inextricably linked. Astounding developments in the understanding of brain health in relation to inflammation have revealed that nutrient-sparse processed foods, loaded with omega-6 laden fats contribute to cognitive decline and inflammation related disease such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
Lugavere suggests combatting inflammation with sulforafane rich cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli for improved memory function. Diets rich in foods containing omega-3 — the white-knight adversary to an excess of damaging omega-6 — such as oily fish, walnuts or kidney beans fight inflammation, supporting mental capacity and synaptic functioning, as does curcumin found in the ochre pigmented spice turmeric. A regular date with a brightly coloured curry really could make you smarter!
Lugavere also shared that the plant pigments lutein and zeaxanthin, found in veggies such as kale and spinach facilitate the neural pathways that allow us to access the knowledge we have acquired over our lifetimes. These mental hacks may feel intangible as we make them, but offer long term benefits that are undeniably desirable.

It’s The Absence That Slows Us Down

Our bodies are incredibly efficient at fine tuning their own function, if we simply give them the ingredients they need to thrive. Looking past the immediate-hit consumables like caffeinated beverages, or the stimulation of theobromine in dark chocolate, the nutrients that really take us to our best selves offer reward that we won’t feel right away, but will begin to notice over weeks or months. It used to be assumed that loading up on the amino acid tryptophan, via a huge plate of Christmas turkey, or guzzling volumes of milk, would leave us feeling drowsy, but we now know this not to be the case. A deficit of tryptophan over time, however, will leave you feeling downright depressed. This action, referred to as “precursor-loading” means ensuring the spectrum of nutrients we consume is adequate to ensure that the various transmitter systems in our brains are provided with the building blocks for self enhancement, rather than declining function.
By tweaking our diets for optimal brain health, we can directly influence our long term ability to think clearly, function energetically, and achieve prosperity through excellent decision making. It’s also worth considering, if you are raising children to be their best selves too, as per the findings of the UK’s Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children in the 90's, that healthy eating habits in early life are directly correlated with optimal brain development and higher IQ. It is a lifetime of feeding our minds that creates a self best equipped for prosperity, and while starting young is advantageous, it’s never too late to make the switch.

Using GRAYLL To Meet Your Potential

Now that you are fueling your brain for an abundant life, take advantage of an App that will grow your wealth without eating into your precious time. GRAYLL taps into the vast processing power of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Artificial Neural Networks within this easy to use App, allowing you to invest and grow your capital, of any amount, with no expert knowledge or time commitment required. AI driven algorithms will steer you through effortless investments, with astounding accuracy, unfettered by human biases. The mission behind GRAYLL is to make next-generation financial freedom accessible to everyone, liberating each and every user to focus on their prosperity and happiness. Every element that adds to the nourishment of your life, literal and metaphorical, is something the team behind GRAYLL hope to celebrate with you, as your journey to abundance takes shape.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 11:30:58 PM

New Partnership | Xangle & GRAYLL

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:28:46 PM

The Opportunities the Smart Money is Scoping - Ethiopia: Africa’s Upcoming Tech Hub

Like the bud of a spring flower, waiting to burst, a watershed moment is fast approaching in Ethiopia’s digital scene — otherwise known as the ‘Sheba Valley’. Investors from China are paying close attention to the burgeoning opportunities within this East Africa nation. The Ethiopian government, and quickly multiplying tech start-ups held within the country’s capital, Addis Abada, have set their sights on rivalling Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana, in transforming Ethiopia into a front-of-the-crowd tech hub on the global stage. There are certainly hurdles to overcome, but the promise is thrilling to witness.
2018 saw the arrival of Abiy Ahmed, the freshly elected, forward thinking, and tech-savvy prime minister. Abiy began his term with sweeping changes to business, education, finance, and telecoms, and a commitment to enabling innovation and digital access. He, and his appointed Minister of Innovation and Technology, Getahun Mekuria, have rolled out their ‘2222 strategy’, which aims to harness the power of start-ups to address the country’s unemployment gap, with targets of creating 20,000 tech jobs, spawning 2,000 start-ups, and generating 2% of GDP from these growing industries over the next two years.

A Dramatic Shift

This reflects a dramatic shift within the nation, where the number of individuals with access to the internet has moved from only 1% in 2011, to more than 15% today — mostly in urban centres. Despite these challenges, more than 100 start-ups have sprung from Addis Ababa’s innovative scene. An explanation for this can be traced to Ethiopia’s education system.
As Africa’s second most populous country, with a population of close to 110 million, but an average age of only 18 years, Ethiopia’s youth is loaded with potential and clawing for opportunity. The government’s STEM focused education policies (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) saw the implementation of a 70:30 higher education policy, with 70% of students investing their efforts in technology and science focused subjects. This, in combination with a five-fold increase in overall enrollment in higher education since 2005 has resulted in a driven, entrepreneurial, and youthful workforce appearing on the scene.

Emerging Hubs, Incubators And Start-Ups

June 2019 saw the first annual Startup Ethiopia, a start-up event coordinated by Mekuria’s Ministry of Innovation and Technology, and the country’s expanding community of innovation hubs. Ethiopian’s In Tech, or EiT, were on the scene to showcase their skill-set in offering an entrepreneur support system with Silicon Valley roots, and meet with ambitious local start-ups.
Artificial Intelligence and robotics researchers at Ethiopian iCog Labs gained notoriety for helping to develop Sophia, a humanoid robot that was granted Saudi citizenship in 2017. IceAddis, founded in 2011 in Addis Abada, and claiming the prestigious title of Ethiopia’s first tech hub, are on a mission to develop the country’s IT ecosystem. Other notable spring-boards in the capital include Gebeya, a marketplace offering services that enable individuals and start-ups to cultivate new skills and grow their digital businesses. Across town, the Ethiopian agri-tech incubator BlueMoon, founded by Eleni Gabre-Madhin, are busy giving GroHydro a leg-up, among many other start-ups. GroHydro, the brain child of 29 year old Selam Wondim, manufactures hydroponic farming systems and is ready to revolutionise Ethiopia’s food production systems. The number of female entrepreneurs at the helm of start-ups and incubators is notable, and exciting to behold.
Other start-ups making a splash include ZayRide, and Ride, offering a similar service to Uber in a nation that hasn’t yet seen the arrival of the international ride-sharing giant. Deamat are striving to connect small-scale farmers with their customers through app based purchasing and delivery systems, and YenaPay are introducing digital payment systems in a country that has, until recently been dominated by cash transactions.

Investments From China And The Ethiopian Diaspora

At Startup Ethiopia, there was much talk of leveraging the prosperous Ethiopian Diaspora, who are eyeing the growing tech sector with interest, in light of government reforms and the bursting potential within Addis Abada, and beyond. The government also announced it’s collaboration with China, with Mekuria journeying to Hangzhou to discuss collaboration with e-commerce giant Alibaba. Chinese investors see great potential in Ethiopia, not only in it’s emerging digital industries, but also in medical industries, and it’s competitive manufacturing scene, with Chinese brand TECNO — Africa’s largest mobile phone supplier — establishing one of it’s three major production plants within Ethiopia.

The Potential For Leapfrogging

As Ethiopia storms forwards in terms of technological developments, the opportunity to leapfrog over the notable milestones of other country’s is undeniable. With one of the lowest GDPs per capita in the world, despite continuing growth, and citizens’ lifestyles still dominated by subsistence farming, young and skilled Ethiopians are embracing technology as a means to transform their day-to-day experience. Many start-ups are geared towards re-invent practical elements of daily life through culturally relevant, but cutting edge systems such as Flowius, eliminating the need for people to walk for water by using geo-location, solar power and micro-finance solutions to build water pipelines; or Equb, allowing communities to continue the tradition of making shared investments, but in a fresh digital format.

Mekuria’s goal to bring GDP from technological industries to 2% within two years seems modest when set against the global average of 65%, but this initial blossoming marks the beginning of an exciting Ethiopian rise, should the nation overcome it’s historic limitations. The main barrier remaining is the inconsistent access to high-speed internet that impedes start-ups in their ability to compete in the global marketplace. The government has expressed a desire to enable this industry, but periodic shut-downs of the nation’s internet access continues to be the norm. Alongside reducing data tariffs and opening the nation up to foreign investors, the government announced it’s intention to begin privatisation of the currently state-owned telecoms sector. Improvements are also needed in business registration procedures and legal frameworks for raising capital. Tech entrepreneurs and investors, both inside and outside the country, wait with baited breath to see if Abiy can deliver on his ambitions. If he can, the full display of Ethiopia’s tech potential is sure to quickly be in bloom.

The GRAYLL Revolution

The developers behind this revolutionary App have a vested interest in keeping a finger on the pulse of the global investment scene. GRAYLL offers the opportunity for first-time or seasoned investors with any volume of capital achieve above-average returns. Their App boasts ease of use in parallel with SnapChat or Instagram, while using the latest developments in AI to guide users through tokenized asset-based investments — without expert understanding or market knowledge. Their goal is to facilitate a new era of digital finance, that will see a reinvention of the way everyday people invest, helping them to achieve increased freedom and prosperity.

ridethesun

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:23:48 PM

i've been following this project for quite some time and i've seen in lobster that has had ups and donws i hope to be able to try the app very soon  Wink
AxAbit

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:49:52 AM

Think Grayll is amazing had good results till now. I give It a 9 of ten. 👍👍👍 Good work. Want that app soon 😁
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:24:01 AM

Forever alone...

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 04:59:56 PM

Life is full of ARROWS (challenges)... DISCIPLINE is your shield!
Your ability to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your SUCCESS than any other single factor.

Yes, it is really true for me in this market. But after all, we still have to move on to achieve our goals. And sometimes we need to bet in something like this.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Pulitzer

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:07:30 PM

I think this project is promising. It gives an opportunity to those people who know little or nothing about trading, using AI for our benefit, in addition to a token (GRX) that has had interesting movements in recent months  Wink Roll Eyes
AxAbit

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 04:01:07 AM

This project seems good. I have being training for just three months now and. People say is common lose money when you start on this business but know that doesn't make liquidations hurt less 😂🤣😂. I'll give it a try charts don't lie and  alt coins like @GRAYLL_wealth's digital assets (GRX) are having a interesting movement this last months.
ridethesun

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 04:00:30 PM

Grin i check it the wpp and i se a lot things i like it but the real question is in how many time this can be real  Huh  its very promising   i dont lie but im bit scared  Cry
Pulitzer

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:24:44 PM

This project looks promising, I mean, it is the first time I heard the AI is used for cryptocurrency's trades. Someone else knows any other project doing this?  Roll Eyes Huh
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:54:25 AM

Grin i check it the wpp and i se a lot things i like it but the real question is in how many time this can be real  Huh  its very promising   i dont lie but im bit scared  Cry

We always encourage to read the Whitepaper! Please check whatever you want also with external parties and let us know if you have any doubts, as it will be a pleasure for me to solve them.

This project looks promising, I mean, it is the first time I heard the AI is used for cryptocurrency's trades. Someone else knows any other project doing this?  Roll Eyes Huh

I have seen, and in fact I also invested in other projects in the past: FTEC and ExchangeRobots, but Grayll is far  far far away better than a simple trading bot. Would be like comparing your school's basketball team with a NBA's  one.. Grayll's app will allow a newbie to avoid being fooled by the market, with the simple touch of a START/STOP button.

AxAbit

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:18:53 AM

Need to know how is that app going really need it all I use is my phone can't wait for it
BeKakaroto

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:07:45 PM

I found this project recently on Twitter, I saw the announcement of your IEO in Probit Exchange on September 30, so What will be the opening price of the token?  Shocked
good_neptun

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:49:01 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2019, 07:02:01 PM by good_neptun

yesterday I bought some of your GRX tokens on lobster  and they are worth more than the price at which I bought them, now I want to know when I can use them  Huh Huh HuhBTC
AxAbit

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:13:57 AM

I have understood the money I can make depends of the movement of the markets. Then in what kind of market I can get the most profit from?
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:09:03 AM

Need to know how is that app going really need it all I use is my phone can't wait for it

Initially our app is being designed for both main mobile devices OS's. We are achieving milestones as expected in roadmap, and hope we can deliver it on october. Anyway, we can't give an accurate date as this can be delayed for any unexpected reason. This is exactly why major companies (ex: apple) don't give also an accurate date until product is fully released.. to avoid last minute inconveniences.

yesterday I bought some of your GRX tokens on lobster  and they are worth more than the price at which I bought them, now I want to know when I can use them  Huh Huh HuhBTC

You will be able to use them in our ecosystem once the app is live, and this will happen (despite we know this is the most popular and infamous word in crypto world):
SOON  Grin

I have understood the money I can make depends of the movement of the markets. Then in what kind of market I can get the most profit from?

You won't need to worry for that at all, as this is the essense of Grayll: simplicity. You don't need to worry, but start an algorithmic position (or some of them at a time) that suits best your needs in terms of timeframe, and stop it once our notification system warns you about optimal profit. The rest is up to our AI.

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:49:30 AM

How Powerful is Your Mind?

PART I

How powerful are your thoughts & beliefs — in influencing life’s outcomes?

Sometimes we say we feel “stuck in a rut”. It’s certainly a saying that triggers the imagination, but how much is there to it? Many of us fall into the trap of thinking, and feeling, the same things day in and day out. Of course, it’s only a trap if we don’t feel entirely satisfied with our reality; but far too often we long for change, while continuing the same cycles of thoughts and behaviour. So — ask yourself — have you ever considered why you think the way you do, and why you feel the way you feel? Fascinatingly, science is beginning to uncover what defines our experience of life, right down to a cellular level and beyond! The most exciting element of this new understanding is that once we identify our own patterns, they can be hacked and altered — allowing us to manifest greater health, happiness and well-being with nothing more than the power of our minds.

Understanding Your Programming

Meet Bob. Bob is 35 years old, and like most 35 year olds, roughly 95% of who he is — day in and day out — is based on programmed behaviour. What exactly do we mean by programmed behaviour? This we can consider a form of auto-pilot. It is learned patterns, delivered by our subconscious as we go about doing, feeling, and thinking through our familiar routine. Cell biologist and lecturer, Bruce H. Lipton, PhD, tells us that most of our programming develops in the first 7 years of life. In these formative years, our minds function on a specific vibration or frequency called theta.

This brain function, associated with imagination, is what allows a child to absorb volumes of information about the world around them, and play in such an immersive way that the boundaries between imagination and reality seem blurred. Dr. Lipton likened this period as the time you spend downloading music onto your brand new iPod. You can’t program a playlist until the music is on there, and so — in this sense — up to the age of 7 we are downloading the data that will form into programs that help us run our lives.

We acquire patterns of behaviour and thought that will construct the basis of our habits for the years ahead of us, but in a counter-productive turn of events, Dr. Lipton estimates that 70% or more of the programs that most of us are operating by are actually those of limitation and self-sabotage. So, how can we change our programming?!

Seeing The Habits That Don’t Serve You

Lecturer and researcher Dr. Joe Dispenza explains, there are chemical interactions within our brains that create a feedback, holding us in negative patterns of behaviour. Our brains act to interpret the signals they receive, and trigger the release of particular chemicals. When we bump into someone we love, we experience a rush of dopamine and oxytocin; while in contrast, when we see someone we are afraid of, our brain releases stress hormones.

These kinds of interactions when scaled down to our running thought processes mean that a positive thought creates a positive feeling — through changes in brain chemistry — and a negative thought creates a negative feeling, which in turn creates more negative thought, and we can remain in this cycle indefinitely, without awareness enough to identify it.

There’s a popular saying in neuroscience that goes “nerve cells that fire together, wire together”, which can lead us into that rut we mentioned earlier, but also means that through the application of mindfulness — presence and conscious living — we can forge new mental habits, and begin a positive feedback, rather than a negative one. Dr. Dispenza believes that in order to change our reality, we must master three things: our thoughts, our habits, and our emotions. Don’t wait for a crisis to shake you out of an unsatisfying life, but choose to alter your state of being today.

AxAbit

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:27:46 PM

One question. With time markets and different factors that affect it evolve. My question is how will this affect Grayll long term. Maybe it will evolve too and increase benefits??
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:45:27 PM

Now it is possible to make purchases in Lobstr via your favourite payment cards: VISA and Mastercard. Now you got no excuse to get your GRX tokens easily. Cheesy

More details here:
https://lobstr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034394834-Buying-lumens-in-LOBSTR-wallet-FAQ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: