Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAYLL [IEO] Simple Automated Investment App Driven by AI & ML  (Read 7886 times)
BeKakaroto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 04:45:46 PM

The psychotrading is real, I was a victim of it, I've already fallen into the ''panic-sell''. And like me, many people have the same problem, that's why I think grayll's project will help a lot of people to keep save its money. But I have a doubt; there's any proof that grayll's app will really work?  Huh Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
good_neptun

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:00:03 AM

Grin Grin Grin hahaha ok ok you make me the day  any news when the app go out ?BTC Huh
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:12:54 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2019, 07:08:39 PM by ChiNgadOr

GRAYLL's GRZ | Arkady algorithm has been updated, as it seems many traditional participants seem more interested in Bitcoin (BTC) we have added a 10% exposure of BTC/USD to GRZ. This means GRZ now has a higher volatility, but we see this as an opportunity towards a potential rise in the longer-term future value of Bitcoin. We consider the long-term upside potential to outweigh the short-term downside risks. If Bitcoin becomes to risky for the GRZ algorithm to manage we may reduce the exposure to BTC/USD.

GRZ is the Reference Value of GRAYLL's Arkady algorithm. Arkady is a perpetual algorithm that performs according to the real-time value of the 7 major global fiat currency trading pairs; EURusd, JPYusd, GBPusd, CHFusd, AUDusd, CADusd and CNYusd. The performance of Arkady is also related to Consumer Price Inflation (CPI), the increasing US Unfunded Liabilities (debt obligations) and growing interest payments on US Government debt and 10% exposure to Bitcoin (BTCusd).

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:16:20 PM

The psychotrading is real, I was a victim of it, I've already fallen into the ''panic-sell''. And like me, many people have the same problem, that's why I think grayll's project will help a lot of people to keep save its money. But I have a doubt; there's any proof that grayll's app will really work?  Huh Wink

Less than a day after opening its futures contracts, Bakkt says 63 BTC have been entered into monthly contracts on the platform, worth more than $600,000 at time of publishing. Yes, it was a failure in my opinion.. this made market plunge!
more details: https://dailyhodl.com/2019/09/23/bakkt-says-600000-in-bitcoin-futures-contracts-bought-in-less-than-24-hours/

Grin Grin Grin hahaha ok ok you make me the day  any news when the app go out ?BTC Huh

According to what I just stated, yesterdya was a great day for trading, at least shorts, but too risky.. this could have been a great scenario for our app. We expect to have it ready for October if everything keeps going as expected.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Crypto Korea
Copper Member

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:27:53 PM

I've first found GRAYLL on Hanbitco, Korea exchange as an IEO.

From the point of long-term investment, GRAYLL is one of high-value project to consider.

Hope you fetch the chance before app release!
AxAbit

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:14:45 PM

Seems too good to be true. Generate profits from an AI. But if you take a look back in history and read the wp is not so crazy
AleandroA

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:21:49 PM

An AI that makes all the heavy work for me 😂🤣 where do I sign up? I'll give it a try let's see what happens
Pulitzer

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:27:39 PM

From the point of long-term investment, GRAYLL is one of high-value project to consider.

Yeah, I've found them in Hanbitco too, I didn't imagine that this project will grow too much, I think the token will do a nice pump after the  launch of the App, I mean, it is a pioneer technologic, ''AI applicated for trading purposes'' Why I shouldn't prove it?
ridethesun

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:10:37 AM

How Powerful is Your Mind?

PART II

How Our Mind Affects Our Body

Now, I don’t want to create an awkward moment for you — if you’re in a train, or at a table in a cafe — but if you can, indulge me for a moment: find somewhere where you can see your reflection. Take a good hard look at yourself, because hopefully, by the end of this article, you won’t see yourself in the same way again.

Dr. Lipton takes these concepts even further, by drawing focus on the way that our thoughts can affect our physical health. He describes the body not as a singular living thing, but rather as a cooperative community of 50 trillion cells. You look at Bob, or your own reflection, but what you are really seeing is an organism made up of trillions of cells working in harmony.

Old science held to the concept that our health is largely dictated by our genetic inheritance — that if we have a history of cancer or depression in our family, we are far more likely to get it — and while this is certainly a factor, Dr. Lipton’s work has been in uncovering that, in fact, our physical health is also hugely impacted by our thoughts.

https://miro.medium.com/max/1174/1*sc7kvPTFMl5Szbk--mH74Q.jpeg

Just as Dr. Dispenza’s explained how what we think triggers brain chemicals that induce feelings connected to those thoughts, Dr. Lipton tells us that our thoughts and perceptions cause our brain to actually alter the chemistry of our blood, which in turn controls the genetic response of the cells within our bodies. This results in a placebo, or nocebo effect with traceable physical manifestation — so if you believe you are going to be well, your cells will respond in kind, while if your doctor tells you that you are going to get sicker, there is potentially a self-fulfilling element at play. These new understandings mark out the fundamentals of Epigenetics — meaning that which lies under the genetics.

Getting Down To A Quantum Level

As we delve further into the layers of how our thoughts affect our lives, quantum physics leads us to observe that we are ultimately each made up of energy waves — this truly serves to bridge the gap that lies between science and spiritual ideas such as the ancient Chinese concept of “Chi”, or life force. While an EEG in a hospital measures brain waves using electrodes on the skin, an MEG can measure brain activity without actually touching the body, because we each emit a field of energy waves.

Dr. Lipton suggests that our sense of intuition — the way our hairs stand on the back of our neck; or when we suddenly think to call someone, only to discover that they’re ill — can be explained by the way in which the energy fields of all living things interact. He goes on to argue that, just as negative or positive thoughts trigger negative or positive interactions within the body, the thoughts we have influence the world around us through this energy exchange. Words with intent influence our own, and other people’s lives — waves cannot be interrupted, and so all things are connected.

Living With Vision

https://miro.medium.com/max/1174/1*bWapoWMPPx2qKGIMqfUT5A.jpeg

With the knowledge that we are not only a walking community of 50 trillion cells, but also built of energy waves that we send out into the world, how might we choose to live differently? Dr. Lipton tells us that the energy waves we send out into the world directly influence our experience. Imagine a mugger choosing which person to target, or imagine needing help, and scanning a room to pick which person to ask — on what do you base that instinct?

Knowing that our thoughts are more powerful than we might have previously credited them with, we can practice observing the patterns of thoughts and feelings that we tend to slide into — whether it’s negative thoughts about ourselves, our abilities, or other people — and consciously correcting our thoughts until new habits are formed. Dr. Dispenza reminds us: “People who aren’t defined by a vision of the future are left with memories of the past.” So, choose to build a vision of the self you want to embody, and construct habits that support that future self. As each step forward is made in discovering the power of our minds, why risk doing anything less?
The GRAYLL Manifesto

The GRAYLL Manifesto

https://miro.medium.com/max/1174/1*nZGWUHurZlny3aHlIQsghQ.jpeg

The team behind GRAYLL are on a mission to help their users create happiness and freedom in their every day lives. The GRAYLL App allows first-time or seasoned investors to achieve above-average returns, using Artificial Intelligence guided algorithms lacing together NLP and Machine Learning models to eliminate the risk of human error, or the need to invest precious time in order to grow capital. Their App is easy to use, and for everyone, whatever their financial means. With no call for expert understanding or market knowledge, GRAYLL users can allow the App to work for them, while they focus on realising the prosperity that a mindful life has to offer.

this is great i don't have more to say post about the psychology that affects the fear trader. greed none of that has a machine is impossible no matter how many algorithms it has
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:34:09 PM

Yeah, I've found them in Hanbitco too, I didn't imagine that this project will grow too much, I think the token will do a nice pump after the  launch of the App, I mean, it is a pioneer technologic, ''AI applicated for trading purposes'' Why I shouldn't prove it?

If you don't prove it, you will probably regret. And the best is that you will just need 10$ to open a position, which is affordable for almost everyone.

An AI that makes all the heavy work for me 😂🤣 where do I sign up? I'll give it a try let's see what happens

Take a look at the market rigth now. Has been going crazy for the last 2 days. In this scenario you can bet that there is nothing better than AI to take unbiased decisions. You could have signed up before to try our app... now you have no other choice than  wait until public version is released.

Indeed, that round on Hanbitco was our second one. According to your name, it is obvious that you are from Korea. An interesting market with tons of potential.

Seems too good to be true. Generate profits from an AI. But if you take a look back in history and read the wp is not so crazy

The Whitepaper will give you insights about WHY Grayll was born, what is the purpose of the project and how will achieve it. Plase feel free to ask any doubts that can arise.

Pulitzer

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:05:56 PM

If you don't prove it, you will probably regret. And the best is that you will just need 10$ to open a position, which is affordable for almost everyone.

Yes, I think that $ 10 is a good amount to start, especially for skeptics, and then it depends on the app to gain our trust.
good_neptun

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:03:49 AM

Less than a day after opening its futures contracts, Bakkt says 63 BTC have been entered into monthly contracts on the platform, worth more than $600,000 at time of publishing. Yes, it was a failure in my opinion.. this made market plunge!
more details: https://dailyhodl.com/2019/09/23/bakkt-says-600000-in-bitcoin-futures-contracts-bought-in-less-than-24-hours/

According to what I just stated, yesterdya was a great day for trading, at least shorts, but too risky.. this could have been a great scenario for our app. We expect to have it ready for October if everything keeps going as expected.

Perfect i be wating the app, I have a doubt the roi is calculated on the basis of an initial investment of 10 $.?
AleandroA

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:14:41 AM

Any news on the app? September is ending
rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 08:32:03 AM

Hello admin, thanks for the latest updates but it will be great if you can share any information about he app release, I am really interested on that. When I was reading the WP, I saw a lot of interesting points there so that’s why this is one of my favorite projects on this bear market, but they have to work really hard in my opinion or they will fail like the rest. I was also checking the Grayll ico bench rating and most of the experts wrote a positive and interesting comments there, just for your information.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
ridethesun

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:48:12 PM

Any news on the app? September is ending

scroll up bud Shocked
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:50:01 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2019, 12:27:41 PM by ChiNgadOr

Is Your Memory Deceiving You?

PART I

In truth, our memories are something that morph, stretch and merge over time. Our brains tend to favour recall of certain types of memories, and can transform or even falsify memories without us even realising it. You might mistakenly assume that each of your memories is like a video recording, but each memory is in fact a patch work of different pieces of information that must be re-constructed each time we draw that memory back together, and sometimes our sourcing becomes a little questionable!

In psychology, the phenomena of the malleability of our memories is referred to as memory bias. Our biases can serve to impair or enhance our ability to recall events accurately, and different kinds of biases fall at the mercy of several all-too-human inclinations. For example: conformation bias is the inclination to warp our recollections in such a way as to enforce our point of view; illusory correlation is the inclination to inaccurately connect entirely coincidental occurrences; and cryptomnesia is the inclination to decide that we’ve come up with an idea ourselves when we are in fact drawing on the memory of someone else’s suggestion — many readers may recall working for a boss with a terrible case of cryptomnesia at one point or another. The question is, did that boss exhibit cryptomnesia, or could the bias have actually been your own?

So, How Do Memories Form?

During each experience of our lives, different aspects of the moment — from the sounds we hear and the scents we smell, to the data we take in and the emotions we experience — are stored in many different areas of the brain. We encode all of that incoming information either visually, in the form of an image, acoustically, in the form of a sound, or semantically, in the form of an associated meaning. As an aside to the vast amount of information we encode and store, we also tend to skim over details of any given moment as we get distracted by little things, such as the tag sticking out of the clothing of the person we’re talking to, or thinking about what we’re going to have for lunch.

The acting master-hub of all of this stored data is our medial temporal lobe which is contains of our amygdala, and our hippocampus. Our understanding of this part of the brain began with Henry Molaison — an American patient who, back in 1953, had a substantial part of this area removed in an effort to cure his severe epilepsy. While the extreme surgical damage to his hippocampus did indeed cure his seizures, it impeded his ability to recall and form new memories.

A Data Hub For The Brain

Thanks to the science that began with Henry, we now know that the hippocampus serves an invaluable role in piecing together all of the various chunks of information our brain stores, and that the role of the amygdala in this instance is to do with emotion. The more emotionally or viscerally relevant an experience, the more our amygdala fires up our hippocampus, making our recall much more vivid and intricate.

This explains the findings that older adults retain a higher number of memories from their late adolescence and early adulthood than later in life, when significant life changes and notable first experiences forged emotionally charged memories. The same older adults also exhibit the positivity effect bias, meaning that we are all more inclined to hold onto positive memories in the longer term — like remembering when sparks first flew in a new romance, while forgetting an embarrassing moment with an old crush!

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:22:48 PM

Is Your Memory Deceiving You?

PART II

The Untapped Potential Of The Mind

Competitors at the World Memory Championship perform incredible feats such as memorising hundreds of numbers, images and words in sequence. These memory sports competitors may appear to achieve the impossible, but they use some nifty tricks and know-how to achieve these mind blowing examples of memory retention with relatively normal brain matter. Our ability to accurately record information can be revved up by knowing that connecting what we want to remember with an emotion, a location or a story will improve our ability to retrieve it. Flexing our memory muscles also strengthens our ability to apply it, as was discovered in a study of London cab drives, whose hippocampi actually grew as they undertook the discipline of memorising all 25,000 of London’s sprawling city streets.

Using mnemonics, such as creating a story to tie together items on a list can offer a powerful assist. Remembering the sequence “dog”, “banana”, “shoe”, and “police man” might seem challenging until we visualise a smartly dressed dog slipping on a banana, only to have his shoe fly off and hit the head of a police man! Memory masters also draw on a concept referred to as the memory palace. This doesn’t have to be as glamorous as it sounds, as the basic premise is that by constructing sequential associations within a the imagined form of familiar environment, which might be our favourite theme park or our home town, we are more likely to retain that specific memory.

It is also useful to know that memories associated with our current state are more accessible. When experiencing something sad, we are primed to access other sad memories, and when experiencing something happy, we are able to draw up positive memories more effectively. This also appears to be the case in relation to our hormonal state. The environment within our body — be it flush with stress hormones or awash with serotonin and dopamine after a vigorous hike with someone we care about — impacts our ability to draw stored memories to mind.

Why The Limitations?

We begin to trace the fallibility of our memories when we realise that the same regions of our brain fire both when we recall moments from our past, and when we think about something entirely imaginary. Our brains perform these two tasks in parallel, and intertwine the two in such a way that we are unlikely to register. As we gain new experiences and insights our brain re-analyses stored data, and each time we recall a memory, it will likely evolve into something slightly — or entirely — new as we splice in connected bits and pieces from other memories, or even a TV show we watched during a bout of insomnia.
This sounds like a major flaw in our wiring. How can we trust ourselves to make strong life decisions when our ability to recollect is so patchy? During her study of memory, neuroscientist Donna Rose Addis identified that this neural plasticity helps us out in a specific way. Our brain’s capacity to mash together memory and imaginings allows us to trouble-shoot our futures, by playing out and testing scenarios in our minds in preparation for taking on our next adventure.

Improving Our Memories, While Knowing Our Limits

Recognising that our memories are not a high fidelity record of our past, but more of a self-made mix-tape of evolving recollections is hugely valuable when it comes to forging a path towards personal and financial advancement. We can use this knowledge to our advantage by acting to reinforce and protect our memories by practising self-care in the form of adequate sleep, nutrition and limited alcohol intake. We can also vastly improve our memory through meditation and active stimulation. As we do this we would also be wise to acknowledge the way our minds work with the goal of making better life decisions.

When it comes to our own consciousness, knowing that human recall, and thus decision making, can be launched from foundations of unknown origin makes the rise of applied Artificial Intelligence an exciting prospect, as we use machine learning to circumnavigate human error. This is a fundamental for the GRAYLL team, working to launch an A.I. driven App that will facilitate digital investments for any user, regardless of their financial means or understanding of trading and digital asset investing.

For the memory-buff, the new generation of digital investment’s Blockchain systems and Distributed Ledger Technologies hold great appeal because of the immutable and transparent way that transactions are recorded. So, perhaps a balance lies ready to be struck between using modern technologies to side-step our limitations, and free-up our time to focus on applying our minds to the valuable experiences of our lives. After all, the positive memories that we create are the ones that will truly stay with us in the end.

EVOCM

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:19:45 AM

amazing BTT topics
Well, when I have time to spend I would choose to read your articles guys!
Pulitzer

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:26:23 PM

Woah, nice post about the memory hahaha, I'm learning more about the mind than when I was in the School hahaha!. Anyways, guys, October is already here, any probable date for app launch? I'm anxious to test the algorithms.
ridethesun

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:26:39 AM

Take a look at the market rigth now. Has been going crazy for the last 2 days. In this scenario you can bet that there is nothing better than AI to take unbiased decisions. You could have signed up before to try our app... now you have no other choice than  wait until public version is released.

Indeed, that round on Hanbitco was our second one. According to your name, it is obvious that you are from Korea. An interesting market with tons of potential.

The Whitepaper will give you insights about WHY Grayll was born, what is the purpose of the project and how will achieve it. Plase feel free to ask any doubts that can arise.

u have to prove it bro myself hold  some GRX tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: