Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 05:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 106544 times)
DaNNy001

Activity: 742
Merit: 535

God is All

View Profile WWW
Today at 02:32:06 PM

[edited out]
Personally, I believe that you should do what's best for your own personality and where you are most comfortable. Some people like to buy the DIP to take advantage of discounts during bear markets or during large crashes, some like DCA. There are also some people who like both. It's about YOU and your personality.

Yeah but who gives any ratt's asses about you and your personality if you don't have any BTC, then you should not be fucking around using waiting as your investing strategy,

But you may have missed the point, ser. Because those people who would be more comfortable in buying the DIP would have already bought the DIP. Plus it's not about what you believe is what's "perfect" for each and every individual. The point also is for each and every individual to choose and know which investment strategy fits their own personality because each and every one of us are different, no?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What's there to wait about? I think people who aren't holding are either just scared or really not that into keep Bitcoin because I believe even till date there are still lots of people who don't actually know about the true essence of holding Bitcoin rather they just dive in due to maybe what people are saying about it and those kind of person just give excuses because I see no reason to wait if you already have the mentality and know that Bitcoin is steady growing despite it downturn and bear season everything at the end still results to a new and bigger price just that time is the one holding everything so it's better to have a blank space mind about the price and just continue buying and holding till the price gets your attention to sell maybe for like 8-10 years or even more that's if you have the balls.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████
██████▄░░░░░▄███▄░▄██████
██████████▀▀█████████████
████▀▄██▀░░░░▀▀▀░▀██▄▀███
███░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░███
████▄▄░░░░▄███▄░░░░▄▄████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀

CHIPS.GG 
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄░▀▀▀▀▀░▄░▀███
▄███
░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▀▄░███▄
▄███░▄░░░▄█████▄░░░▄░███▄
███░▄▀░░░███████░░░▀▄░███
███░█░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀░░░█░███
███░▀▄░▄▀░▄██▄▄░▀▄░▄▀░██
▀███
░▀░▀▄██▀░▀██▄▀░▀░██▀
▀███
░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀░██▀
▀███▄
░▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀░▄███▀
▀█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████████
▄▄███████▄▄
███
████████████▄
▄█▀▀▀▄
█████████▄▀▀▀█▄
▄██████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀██████▄
▄█████████████▄████████▄
████████▄███████▄████████
█████▄█████████▄██████
██▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄▄██
▀█████████▀▀███████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
██████████████████
▀████▄███▄▄
████▀
████████████████████████
3000+
UNIQUE
GAMES
|
12+
CURRENCIES
ACCEPTED
|
VIP
REWARD
PROGRAM

Play Now  
Raflesia

Activity: 2450
Merit: 604

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
Today at 02:48:53 PM

But you may have missed the point, ser. Because those people who would be more comfortable in buying the DIP would have already bought the DIP. Plus it's not about what you believe is what's "perfect" for each and every individual. The point also is for each and every individual to choose and know which investment strategy fits their own personality because each and every one of us are different, no?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Surely every personality is different but when talking about investing and what strategies they do later I think this may indeed be able to follow the personality but on the other hand this can also start with being forced when doing a strategy that does not really match the personality because after all when someone knows an investment scheme that they think is good and does not match the personality they have I think their option to force to stay in the stratgei can still be done.

It is possible because it is common and we will only make this a habit when we force something new like this into a habit that we have to do. I am someone who has a weight that is above average and even close to obesity, when I am told to diet because my weight can interfere with my life including indications of illness that I suffer from even though dieting is not a suitable thing for my personality but when it must be done to make my lifestyle better then I will do it as a form of habituation even though it is not something I have ever done before.

Similarly, by investing in bitcoin when we really believe that there is a strategy that can make us get more optimal results even though it is a little different from your type and not too suitable for our personality but we will definitely try to get used to it because it is still considered the best thing to do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
Ruttoshi

Activity: 448
Merit: 365

Baba God Noni

View Profile
Today at 04:52:13 PM

The reason why so many people find it difficult to invest bitcoin is because they do not understand bitcoin. If people really understand the volatility of bitcoin they won't feel panic when the price of bitcoin goes dip.

Yeah lack of understanding of Bitcoin volatility is one of the reasons but I think is went further above that because I noticed that too much expectations is also one of the major reasons because so many investors miss the right moment they should have invested on Bitcoin to seek out Bitcoin price analysis and after they most have conducted testing they started believing that anytime Bitcoin price reaches a particular place it shows that they are about entering the bull season and they will keep expecting and waiting for there analysis to work out and at the end nothing to show for, so actually expectation is one the elements that has really affected a lot of people.
when you fail to understand Bitcoin price regulations you will be scared of bitcoin investment, people that procrastinate don't know the perfect time they can invest in bitcoin, actually good investors take time to examine the market before they invest but newbies who just knew about bitcoin doesn't exercise patients and make research before they invest in bitcoin, so that's one of the elementary thing that makes people not to understand when the price is low and when the price is high for them to invest in bitcoin, I believe that people just invest base on their understanding of the market or prediction of the market of Bitcoin
Procrastination is a very bad behavior one shouldn't have because it won't only affect you in Bitcoin investment but rather it will also affect one in so many ways. But procrastination is not only the reason why people don't know the perfect time to invest because there are people who don't believe that Bitcoin will do well in future till today, so they believe if they invest it will be more like a 50/50 something which is a very wrong mentality and wrong view because Bitcoin has already proven to be one of the best assets to invest in, in the cryptocurrency world.

I don't understand what you mean by good investor and examining the market before investing doesn't make one a good investor. Examining the market sound more like trading term because since you are investing for long period of time you don't have to examine the market though checking the market price is not actually bad but sometimes you can get discourage when you looked at it that is why DCA method is always good to adopt whether there's increase or decrease you are not affected, all one need do is just invest what you always use to invest.

This part of your post has been addressed by jayjuanGee in one of his posts in other thread of which I found meaning to it about the idea of the DCA strategy not to be only subjected to the same amount, that what determines your DCA amount is your cash flow and your expenses, considering the fact there are times when our expenses makes difference either in weeks or months, one must be able to tailor down his or her DCA amount according to the cash flow and the expenses, the dca strategy is more simplify and shouldn't be seen as a burden of compulsorily meeting up a particular amount all the time.
In fact the cash flow should be consistent as if you keep doing DCA and increase the flow level on the other hand it will give you extra level to invest. I mean if one starts depositing bitcoins through DCA method he has to gradually increase the level of cash fund and if the amount of floating cash fund is enough to meet his family's daily expenses for 3-6 months then he can increase the level of depositing bitcoin. Later if his cash fund continues to grow and is enough to cover household expenses for 1-2 years then he can run aggressive DCA or aggressive lump sum Bitcoin buying as per market conditions to further accelerate his holding growth. With the DCA method you should have more cash flow to reduce the tendency to accumulate particular levels and increase the amount of Bitcoin deposits.
It is good that as one bitcoin investment timeline is increasing, that investor should also try and increase the price tat he uses to buy bitcoin ifhe is opportune to do that. That is, if he gets promotion at work and has his salary increased, he can increase his DCA amount or if he has an additional means of income.

However, if the investor does not have an additional income, there is no need for him to start stressing himself on increasing the amount that he is using to DCA, only if he is spending on irrelevant things that are not important, like gambling and drinking often, he can cut down his expenses and use the money to increase his DCA amount. It is good to DCA aggressively but don't overdo it so that you don't end up selling part of your bitcoin investment to take care of your needs.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544]
  Print  

Jump to: