Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 405 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 77158 times)
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2023, 08:47:49 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

But for plebs like us who don't manage billions, I believe the difference in profit would not be that large that it wouldn't really matter. Cool

Yeah, every investor will actually earn the profit they deserve. For example, people who buy 1 bitcoin at $20k and if they are still holding up till now and peradventure Bitcoin gets to $100k during the bull market, that means they have made $80k profit, which is a nice one, but we only invest that amount that we can be able to raise and invest freely without causing ourselves any psychological issues. There was a topic I raised in the past about some friends wanting to set competitions among themselves on who would actually invest more in Bitcoin.
   In a normal sense, it's a good contest among themselves, but some of them did not realize that their financial income is very small compared to that of their friends.

I always tell people that it's more wise to just invest the amount that you can peacefully hold until any time that you have seen that the price is very bullish and you are satisfied with the profit you are seeing in your portfolio.

Some people see that their friends have bought 0.5 bitcoin, and they also want to buy that same amount of bitcoin without even realizing that their friends are earning more than them and also have fewer responsibilities than them.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2023, 08:48:40 PM

There are speculations that we might get to $35k to $30k, but It is just a speculations which I don't really care much about. There will always be speculations in the market, which will make some paper hands sell off their Bitcoin they bought around the high of the current run that got to $45k. But someone who has been around for so long will understand that this is a perfect time to acquire more. Most newbies are most likely to empty their bags with the hope that when we get to $35k or $30k they will buy which I don't even see happening. But for me I will act according to the name of the group. Buy the dip and hodl!!
Such speculation will continue to exist and will even continue to roll when prices rise or fall but in the end if we only care about the speculation that others say we will end up destroying the scheme that we have compiled ourselves. We have so many beginners who fail because of cheap speculation like this. they will strongly believe that bitcoin will experience a correction and sell what they have and wait while hoping that this speculation is true which in the end actually makes them get a loss because after selling bitcoin owned it is only focused on falling prices and continues to wait until it finally loses momentum because bitcoin does not match what is expected in terms of price.

Instead of happening like that, it would be better if in the end it focuses on the initial plan about the investment methods and strategies carried out. As for when the decline occurs, maximize the decline to be able to buy back but if something like that does not happen and bitcoin remains bullish then the initial plan about the DCA scheme carried out will continue to run according to what we think.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 12:36:33 AM

But for plebs like us who don't manage billions, I believe the difference in profit would not be that large that it wouldn't really matter. Cool
Yeah, every investor will actually earn the profit they deserve. For example, people who buy 1 bitcoin at $20k and if they are still holding up till now and peradventure Bitcoin gets to $100k during the bull market, that means they have made $80k profit, which is a nice one, but we only invest that amount that we can be able to raise and invest freely without causing ourselves any psychological issues. There was a topic I raised in the past about some friends wanting to set competitions among themselves on who would actually invest more in Bitcoin.
   In a normal sense, it's a good contest among themselves, but some of them did not realize that their financial income is very small compared to that of their friends.

I always tell people that it's more wise to just invest the amount that you can peacefully hold until any time that you have seen that the price is very bullish and you are satisfied with the profit you are seeing in your portfolio.

Some people see that their friends have bought 0.5 bitcoin, and they also want to buy that same amount of bitcoin without even realizing that their friends are earning more than them and also have fewer responsibilities than them.

Yep.  If we are going to compete, we should be competing with either some abstract version of our alternative self or competing with someone of similar financial and psychological circumstances, and surely there are not going to be people with exactly our own same circumstances which is another reason to create standards that are individually tailored.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 04:03:26 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), fillippone (1)

Since the price of bitcoin has down from $44,000 to $41,000, so I think a buy on dip strategy is worth considering now. I don't think such a correction will last long, especially since the halving and ETF have been the reason for the big rally. Personally, DCA isn't really needed right now, lump sum seems to be the best option.
Buying Bitcoin with a lump sum is never a bad strategy, but if you know too well that buying with a lump sum will stop you from taking care of your financial needs, don't buy with a lump sum strategy, because you think Bitcoin will never dump again, and you will see your Bitcoin even when you at a loss to solve your financial challenges. You can continue with the DCA strategy in accumulating your Bitcoin which allows you to solve your financial challenges easily while you are on your Bitcoin accumulation journey.
Investing is not a one day investment and you cannot gain everything from investing in one day. Investing is for long term, in case of long term investment only we need to invest more amount of money but not at all like that. For those who start investing with 50 dollars, 100 dollars or 200 dollars in the first situation, but starting investment is not wrong. If there was a rule in the field of investment that once an investment is made, the person cannot increase the investment, we would need more money to invest, but we can invest with a minimum amount of money and we can increase the amount of our investment if we want.  

I started investing with less money now my investment amount is much higher. Investment amount increased so much not only profit from investment but I tried my best to increase investment amount and when I had money I invested in Bitcoin instead of saving the remaining money. Over the past few years, I have invested in the highest and lowest Bitcoin prices. I have invested during the highest prices, I have invested during the lowest Bitcoin prices, and I am still investing. Thinking about strategy in investing.

Of course, everything that you are saying in regards to difficulties to keep cash on the side is correct, and so if a person had invested aggressively into bitcoin, and had not maintained enough of an emergency fund, then surely there could be problems in regards to how to deal with such emergency, but of course, at the same time, as the money regularly goes into bitcoin, it may well be less of a temptation to tap into it because it is already channeled into an investment that you may well do not want to touch for quite a long time, perhaps 4-10 years or longer..
It has been my experience that different financial requirements arise when one plans to keep a large amount of money with oneself. When I bought the bike I had enough money to buy the bike in the first place and when I went to buy the bike with that money the bike showroom told me that after a month the new design bike will come and the new design bike will be good for me. According to them, I went home to wait for a month and left the money with my mother but after some time father's business needed money and then he had no other way and he spent the money on my bike. If I had bought the bike the day I went to buy the bike, but my father never sold my bike and took the money instead he used to manage the money in some other way.  

Similarly, if we wait for a long time by saving money to invest, then the money will be spent if necessary and it is more likely, but if the investment is made, then we will not want to sell the investment and spend the money in another way, but we will try to arrange that money in some other way. Investment decisions should be implemented before one's state of mind changes.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
FinePoine0

Activity: 378
Merit: 122

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 04:52:11 AM

Yes we should establish friends who will always be helpful and competitive to enable us to invest in bitcoins profitably. If few friends can form together like you then surely success will come because we will be able to invest by sharing everyone's opinion and properly following DCA method. We need compatible partners that we can turn into long-term investments by investing with each other. I think it is most important to create such a situation for us to create a unique fit.

Publictalk792

Activity: 294
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 06:50:40 AM

Investing is not a one day investment and you cannot gain everything from investing in one day. Investing is for long term, in case of long term investment only we need to invest more amount of money but not at all like that. For those who start investing with 50 dollars, 100 dollars or 200 dollars in the first situation, but starting investment is not wrong. If there was a rule in the field of investment that once an investment is made, the person cannot increase the investment, we would need more money to invest, but we can invest with a minimum amount of money and we can increase the amount of our investment if we want.  

I started investing with less money now my investment amount is much higher. Investment amount increased so much not only profit from investment but I tried my best to increase investment amount and when I had money I invested in Bitcoin instead of saving the remaining money. Over the past few years, I have invested in the highest and lowest Bitcoin prices. I have invested during the highest prices, I have invested during the lowest Bitcoin prices, and I am still investing. Thinking about strategy in investing.
I agree with you about investing. It is a long term commitment and we can not expect to make money right away. Starting with a small amount of money is fine because it lets you learn about investing without risk too much. I m glad to hear that you started small and then added more money with time. It is impressive that you invest when Bitcoin was worth a lot and when it was worth low. It show that you are dedicated and willing to take smart risks.
And Investment is second name of long term. If you have invested so just wait for the best time. If you are you are trying to invest in short term so I think this is trading not an investment(long term investment).

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Patrol69

Activity: 546
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 06:53:02 AM
Merited by cryptoWODL (3), JayJuanGee (1)

I believe in investing in Bitcoin but I don't believe that an investor should invest a lot of money at the beginning of the investment. Suppose a person pooled his one year's income and invested in Bitcoin and I started investing with him. The difference between my investment with that person is that I invested the entire amount in bitcoins instead of saving money every month and also that person saved his money every month to invest more money in this case I would say I invested earlier than that person and my investment is more profitable. Having invested in Bitcoin before means that I have a better chance, since I can only afford to invest a certain amount of money every month, so why should I wait a long time to accumulate more money and then invest in Bitcoin?
As a child I read a story that a crow was very thirsty in a desert and he was trying to find a lot of water in the desert. While searching for water he finds a pitcher and some water collects at the bottom of the pitcher. The water collected at the bottom of the pitcher, the crow tries hard to eat, but his beak does not reach the bottom of the pitcher, so he fails after trying for a long time. When he can't drink water after trying for a long time, he comes up with an idea, the crow sees some pebbles nearby and he picks up one pebble with his beak and drops it into the pitcher. Bringing one pebble at a time, the bottom of the pitcher is filled with pebbles and the water in the pitcher rises to the top so that the crow can easily drink the water and he flies away to quench his thirst. This childhood incident coincided with your words today. Just as a crow is able to bring water up to a pitcher by throwing a pebble one by one, if we invest little by little over a long period of time, the amount of our investment will eventually be much greater than we can imagine.  

In the story, if the crow had not been patient and if he had flown away, he might not have been able to satisfy his thirst. It's like a story, in investing, we have to be patient and try to invest little by little, only then we will get success like the crow.

If we delay our decision, we may change our decision. Maybe now I have enough interest to invest in Bitcoin and I don't have any financial need, I can invest in Bitcoin as easily now as I can in a year but I won't be able to invest in Bitcoin as easily. Maybe within this year I may face some financial problem due to which the money I am trying to save for investment will have to be spent on something else. If I can invest $200 every month then the price of bitcoin is changing every month and I can invest every time the price of bitcoin changes but the risk in my investment is reduced.  

Suppose this month the price of bitcoin is 40 thousand dollars, this month I invested 200 dollars, the next month the price of bitcoin is 42000 dollars, then I invested 200 dollars, that is, the price of bitcoin is pumping and dumping at every stage, but my investment remains. On the other hand, if I invest all the money together, I don't get the opportunity to invest in every stage of Bitcoin price change.  
I believe so much that if I can invest consistently then that investment is for me and I will definitely get something good out of that investment.
What is required in long term investing is decision making and some risk taking. Overthinking what we invest in can muddy the waters, and muddying the waters can change our investment decisions. As we will hold our investment for a long period of time, a small change in the market will not be a big obstacle for our investment. You are willing to invest and you have money to invest there is no need to delay invest your money in Bitcoin and hold it.
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 587

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 09:03:56 AM

I agree with you about investing. It is a long term commitment and we can not expect to make money right away. Starting with a small amount of money is fine because it lets you learn about investing without risk too much. I m glad to hear that you started small and then added more money with time. It is impressive that you invest when Bitcoin was worth a lot and when it was worth low. It show that you are dedicated and willing to take smart risks.
And Investment is second name of long term. If you have invested so just wait for the best time. If you are you are trying to invest in short term so I think this is trading not an investment(long term investment).
Therefore, before we get to know or do research on the assets we will invest in, we must first understand the concept of investment. Everyone may be familiar with the word investment, but not everyone knows what the real meaning of investment is and the essence contained in it. After we understand that, then we start to understand the assets we will invest in, in this case bitcoin for example. It doesn't stop there, but we must have a long-term plan about the investments we make.
The basic thing to remember is, investing is not something that will make us instantly rich.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 12:54:16 PM

Therefore, before we get to know or do research on the assets we will invest in, we must first understand the concept of investment. Everyone may be familiar with the word investment, but not everyone knows what the real meaning of investment is and the essence contained in it. After we understand that, then we start to understand the assets we will invest in, in this case bitcoin for example. It doesn't stop there, but we must have a long-term plan about the investments we make.
The basic thing to remember is, investing is not something that will make us instantly rich.

Anyone who came with the mentality to instantaneously double their money is like someone who is looking for Ponzi scheme were he would put some certain amount and received them back in couples of minutes which I know too well it doesn't end becoming scam at the later ends maybe it could be that such site has continuously be paying them but at some point there must be crash of site. In bitcoin investment there is nothing like "Instant rich" we must exercise that patient to wait for the maturity date or even having to wait at least 1 year to 4 years time before we could see something very pleasant with out investment.

That is to say after investment we go for more knowledge  as we need a sufficient knowledge to know how to manage/guide our investment otherwise we might ends up wasting it when then time is not yet due. Though investment like bitcoin (especially cryptocurrency investment) requires more educational material on the security aspect of our investment to enable us be able hold long time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Odohu

Activity: 364
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 01:31:43 PM

If we delay our decision, we may change our decision. Maybe now I have enough interest to invest in Bitcoin and I don't have any financial need, I can invest in Bitcoin as easily now as I can in a year but I won't be able to invest in Bitcoin as easily. Maybe within this year I may face some financial problem due to which the money I am trying to save for investment will have to be spent on something else. If I can invest $200 every month then the price of bitcoin is changing every month and I can invest every time the price of bitcoin changes but the risk in my investment is reduced.  
I don't think that the decision to invest in Bitcoin should be taken in a hurry because to hold Bitcoin requires more than just investing any money at your disposal. You must make effort to plan your finances in such a way that some funds will be set aside for any emergency that may arise which was not expected, like the "financial need" you stated. If such provisions are not made, even if you adopt the option of investing $200 every month, you will surely sell your assets or some of them when emergency arises. Hence, it is better to think properly and plan well before starting the investment process if longevity of the asset must be assured.

What is required in long term investing is decision making and some risk taking. Overthinking what we invest in can muddy the waters, and muddying the waters can change our investment decisions. As we will hold our investment for a long period of time, a small change in the market will not be a big obstacle for our investment. You are willing to invest and you have money to invest there is no need to delay invest your money in Bitcoin and hold it.
I quite agree with you on the decision aspect but I seem to defer on the risk aspect. Bitcoin seems more risky for short term investors than long term investors. Apart from loss of assets due to hacks and others, holding Bitcoin actually have minimal risk from what we have seen so far.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 02:53:54 PM

I don't think that the decision to invest in Bitcoin should be taken in a hurry because to hold Bitcoin requires more than just investing any money at your disposal. You must make effort to plan your finances in such a way that some funds will be set aside for any emergency that may arise which was not expected, like the "financial need" you stated. If such provisions are not made, even if you adopt the option of investing $200 every month, you will surely sell your assets or some of them when emergency arises. Hence, it is better to think properly and plan well before starting the investment process if longevity of the asset must be assured.

I quite agree with you on the decision aspect but I seem to defer on the risk aspect. Bitcoin seems more risky for short term investors than long term investors. Apart from loss of assets due to hacks and others, holding Bitcoin actually have minimal risk from what we have seen so far.

To sum it all up, bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency to make an investment upon doesn't mean when we take the wrong routes in doing that we will get be best out in it, we must have in place a proper plan ahead of time on hownwe are engaging with the investment we are making, the duration and the time frame set for it, this is not an avenue jut to do things havazardly, there must be an orderly manners in our bid to make an investment base on our targets plans already in place.

I also learned to understand that mistakes are sometimes unavoidable, but we can do in such a way that we are always at the top of the game each time, there's more to talked about the beauty on bitcoin Investment when things are in accordance, this alone will make us value the asset we have when we are at it again.
Frankolala

Activity: 700
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 04:44:49 PM

Yep.  If we are going to compete, we should be competing with either some abstract version of our alternative self or competing with someone of similar financial and psychological circumstances, and surely there are not going to be people with exactly our own same circumstances which is another reason to create standards that are individually tailored.
To me, it is not even good to compete with someone on their bitcoin purchase because you don't know the kind of plans that he had set aside to buy bitcoin that will definitely work for him because he has already strategized it base on his income. Since you are in competition, you will not know his strategy for you to follow and you might even lose focus to come up with your own strategy because all your focus is to have more btc than your friend and before you know it you will buy more aggressively and forgetting that there will be need of emergency funds and reserve funds since you think that the person with the highest bitcoin in his portfolio is the winner, forgetting about important issues that might arise in the later.

And before you know it, you will see yourself selling your bitcoin at a lower price to take care of some challenges, maybe health issues or emergency that must be attend to. This is why it is good to invest based on your capacity and don't be in competition with anyone to make you concentrate and stay focus on your bitcoin accumulation journey with the regular DCA method weekly or monthly. Just do your best and allow things to play out the way it is suppose to be, who knows if you will have a bigger income than the the person that you feel is buying more than you tomorrow, and you will increase your bitcoin purchase size which will be more than his.

To sum it all up, bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency to make an investment upon doesn't mean when we take the wrong routes in doing that we will get be best out in it, we must have in place a proper plan ahead of time on hownwe are engaging with the investment we are making, the duration and the time frame set for it, this is not an avenue jut to do things havazardly, there must be an orderly manners in our bid to make an investment base on our targets plans already in place.
This is why newbies need to start with an amount that they will not need for a very long time, maybe 10% or 5% for regular DCA weekly or monthly, and go on a long term ride for let's say 4-10yrs to minimize the risk because it is be easy for them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 06:44:25 PM

[edited out]
Starting with a small amount of money is fine because it lets you learn about investing without risk too much. I m glad to hear that you started small and then added more money with time. It is impressive that you invest when Bitcoin was worth a lot and when it was worth low. It show that you are dedicated and willing to take smart risks.

Even if a person starts out with what seems to be a large amount to start out his/her investment, the amount may well end up becoming dwarfed by ongoing adding to the investment portfolio, and many times it is not easy to start out with a lump sum amount, even though surely there are circumstances in which guys do end up coming across lump sum amounts of money that provide them with way more choices than they would normally have.  

It is similar when many young people first leave the home of their parents, they usually are starting out without very many resources, and it can take a while for them to start to feel that they have built some of their resources and maybe they are not even able to invest anything in the beginning because they are struggling to make sure that their income covers their expenses, and that they might also be building their emergency fund (that they might not have felt that they needed during the time that they were living with their parents).

Also young people are faced with dilemmas regarding whether or not to go to college or maybe to participate in some kind of vocational training that may well cost money and time in the start, but may have the potential to increase their income at later points down the road.

Sometimes people will come across lump sum amounts of money, and they won't be sure what to do with it, but then they might become tempted by going on vacation or buying some consumer good that had earlier been out of their financial reach.  It takes quite a bit of discipline and focus to identify an investment rather than to consume.. or even to budget out various places to put the money, and then the lump sum does not seem to be as much if it ends up getting divided into various categories to try to fulfill several wants at the same time.

In bitcoin investment there is nothing like "Instant rich" we must exercise that patient to wait for the maturity date or even having to wait at least 1 year to 4 years time before we could see something very pleasant with out investment.

That is to say after investment we go for more knowledge  as we need a sufficient knowledge to know how to manage/guide our investment otherwise we might ends up wasting it when then time is not yet due. Though investment like bitcoin (especially cryptocurrency investment) requires more educational material on the security aspect of our investment to enable us be able hold long time.

1-4 years does not seem like a long time, especially when it comes to something like bitcoin.. 1-4 years seems like someone who is looking for the next peak to be able to cash out some or all of his holdings.

But hey.. do what you like... and there surely are some people who might be concerned about their ability to invest for 4-10 years or longer, and so sure they could still invest, but I would imagine that their position size is going to be smaller if they are investing in shorter timeframes, such as 4 years or less.

Alternatively, there are traders who do look for some opportunities to get in and out of an investment, and surely traders might consider themselves to be investing in the long term when they are investing 1-4 years.. so sure maybe it is a matter of perspective.. .. even though I still consider 4 years as a kind of minimum for investing into bitcoin and if someone does not lump sum in the beginning, but invests over 1-4 years, then any money being invested at the end of the first 4 years, should be considered as being invested for at least 4 years from the time it is invested, not from the time that the investment started... so any new money coming in likely needs 4-10 years or longer, just to grow.. and that would be more in the ballpark of the entry levels to "long term" investing.. and surely if a person is reassessing his investment periodically (perhaps quarterly, perhaps annually, perhaps every few years), he is likely going to find himself in a decently good place if he had been investing for 10 years or longer, and surely is going to have more freedom from having had invested for that period of time, and part of the freedom also comes from being able to make sure that the investment is secured during that whole period..

How much is personally held in some private place, and how much is held with third parties?  

With bitcoin, it is likely better to have an overwhelming majority of the investment as privately and securely held.. not necessarily easy to make sure that your  keys are secure and to attempt to keep up with which methods of securing keys are sufficiently secure for the size of the portfolio that is being protected..

Yep.  If we are going to compete, we should be competing with either some abstract version of our alternative self or competing with someone of similar financial and psychological circumstances, and surely there are not going to be people with exactly our own same circumstances which is another reason to create standards that are individually tailored.
To me, it is not even good to compete with someone on their bitcoin purchase because you don't know the kind of plans that he had set aside to buy bitcoin that will definitely work for him because he has already strategized it base on his income. Since you are in competition, you will not know his strategy for you to follow and you might even lose focus to come up with your own strategy because all your focus is to have more btc than your friend and before you know it you will buy more aggressively and forgetting that there will be need of emergency funds and reserve funds since you think that the person with the highest bitcoin in his portfolio is the winner, forgetting about important issues that might arise in the later.

That is quite true, and even people with very similar incomes and similar expenses might come out differently in terms of performance, but one of the main performances is also being able to stay in the game and being able to balance a variety of your personal needs, including perhaps your need for insurance, so one person might choose to invest 10% of his income into bitcoin and another person chooses to invest 20% of his income into bitcoin, and surely the one who invested 20% might end up getting ahead, but then he never had a sufficiently-sized emergency fund, and he ended up getting lucky that he did not end up having to experience an emergency.. and the person investing 10% was more prepared for such emergency, even though in the case of this hypothetical, no emergency ended up happening... that is another thing with a sufficiently buttressed emergency fund, it might be less than 5% odds that the emergency fund will ever be needed, and so there are choices about how much to buttress the emergency fund, and realizing the fact that there could be some circumstances in which NOT having a sufficient emergency fund could totally wipe a person out... even though the odds still might be less than 5% that such emergency fund will ever come into need.

And before you know it, you will see yourself selling your bitcoin at a lower price to take care of some challenges, maybe health issues or emergency that must be attend to. This is why it is good to invest based on your capacity and don't be in competition with anyone to make you concentrate and stay focus on your bitcoin accumulation journey with the regular DCA method weekly or monthly. Just do your best and allow things to play out the way it is suppose to be, who knows if you will have a bigger income than the the person that you feel is buying more than you tomorrow, and you will increase your bitcoin purchase size which will be more than his.

Sometimes the mere fact that you are persistent and consistent, you may well outlast others who are in similar positions as you, and people will have differing ideas, and some times some people will get distracted into other areas to put their value, and sometimes we might not notice a difference for many many years.

I know some people who had quite a few advantages over me financially, and I even tried to get them into bitcoin, and they probably would have had been able to invest into bitcoin with way smaller of a fraction of their income (and available assets) than I had done.  These days, there is no way that they would be able to come even close to being able to catch up to me, and from time to time, I heard them telling me about some expenses that they had that were part of their life that was not in my life, but much of that is just excuses - especially since there are other areas in their life in which they were always way more consistently spendy than me, so even if it was true that they had some areas in which they had more expenses than me, they made choices regarding where they were investing their time, money and energies, which happened to not at all (or barely) in bitcoin over the years, and even though I did not kill myself in bitcoin, I was moderately more aggressive, and consistent.. and largely just continued to hold my bitcoin through the years, which is nearly impossible for them to be able to purchase even a fraction of my quantity of bitcoin without having to make a lot of sacrifices, and even that probably would not be enough to catch up absent my suffering some kind of "accident" with my coins... which I am truly not ruling out as non-zero.

I am not even really competing.. but I do sometimes think of the comparisons... including another guy that comes up to me on about an annual basis since about 2016, and even I pretty much consistently say the same thing.. get started.. and I cannot even remember my first conversations with him, which he claims was in mid-2014.. which surely could have had been possible... but still outside of my memory... there were a few other guys with whom I supposedly had these kinds of bitcoin conversations in 2014.. even though I don't recall talking about bitcoin to others until late 2014.. but they were claiming that I was talking about bitcoin with them in mid 2014.

Actually one of the really measurable differences will come from seeing that some people will cash out some or all of their investment and strive to get back into the investment later, which surely can end up being an investment killer... it has a tendency to take away a lot of the compounding effects of the investment

[edited out]
This is why newbies need to start with an amount that they will not need for a very long time, maybe 10% or 5% for regular DCA weekly or monthly, and go on a long term ride for let's say 4-10yrs to minimize the risk because it is be easy for them.

Exactly.. a person (newbie into bitcoin/investing) can start out by dedicating 5% to 10% of his income into the investment, and after a few years increase that to higher amounts.. but surely if it remains unfeasible to increase the investment amount to more than 5% to 10%, then such person should just do what he can, and even 5% to 10% will likely add up, even though 5% is likely only equivalent to having had invested a whole year's salary after 20 years of employing such strategy, but 10% has chances of having invested a whole year's salary after 10 years.. and sometimes these higher levels of aggressiveness (when possible) can make really stupendous kinds of differences in therms of the progress made and how the quantities might add up to significant, meaningful and potentially life-changing amounts.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 08:04:25 PM

There are quite a lot of people out there who don't understand what investment really is, they think an investment is just buying and holding for a long time, and that's wrong.  when you invest, there are many things you have to learn, namely about asset choice, and timing and also the strategies that use to buy, meanwhile, if you invest in Bitcoin, you must not be careless, you must have a thorough plan and a good strategy, so choosing this strategy is what can make your investment profitable in Bitcoin.  My advice is always to use the DCA strategy and also buy the deep in investing. in bitcoins.

JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 09:22:39 PM

There should be no competition in investment as far as investment is concerned. Anyone having a competitive mind will have their self to be blamed because they are investing in what they can't afford to lose with their friend who is financially capable of withstanding whatever their investment turns out to be tomorrow.

It is unpalatable that some people want to be rich through crypto overnight and they are not checking their financial strength to invest in bitcoin for the long term without selling it out of profits when emergency needs come their way.

There are speculations that we might get to $35k to $30k, but It is just a speculations which I don't really care much about. There will always be speculations in the market, which will make some paper hands sell off their Bitcoin they bought around the high of the current run that got to $45k. But someone who has been around for so long will understand that this is a perfect time to acquire more. Most newbies are most likely to empty their bags with the hope that when we get to $35k or $30k they will buy which I don't even see happening. But for me I will act according to the name of the group. Buy the dip and hodl!!
The worst thing that can happen to any crypto investor is to follow or believe whatever speculation price he or she hears about bitcoin price without trying to start up a DCA strategy on how to invest in Bitcoin in his or her way without letting anyone speculate what will be the price of bitcoin in months or years to come.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 09:35:42 PM

-snip-
Yes, it's about mindset. An investor must of course have a thorough plan for his investment goals. They may do it without experience, but their interest in developing and learning new things will determine many things in the future. The investment period depends on each plan maker and depends on what his goals are, so the time frame will vary. No investor gets rich overnight from investing, but some investors may be able to earn millions of dollars in returns overnight when they know when is the best time to buy a lot.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 09:58:19 PM

Buying every dip between -2% to -8% is a good choice if you want to accumulate. Of course, it's still a good idea to do DCA rather than all at once - but the best option of course depends on the amount of budget you have. If you have $50 in your account and at that time the price of bitcoin falls by -7% - then don't do DCA, but buy it lump sum.

There's no point buying with DCA if you have a low budget - say $50, I mean the bitcoins you get won't be significant. So consider decisions wisely and be wise in making decisions even if you are not good at analyzing.
We will do it as well as possible because in adjusting the budget we need the right decision so that the DCA we are doing can run for a long time. A lump sum purchase is certainly good enough if our budget is small but we can increase the purchase a little more when prices fall further. DCA benefits us because we cannot read charts but we will learn to be able to analyze in order to increase our knowledge to find the lowest point in making orders.

We will not mention our budget here, but in that way our assumption of someone is not correct because those who do DCA are those who decide on investments in the long term. They do a small amount but over time they will be able to accumulate large amounts of BTC in their portfolio. Therefore, wiser steps and strategies are of course the decisions they regulate in their finances when running DCA.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Justbillywitt

Activity: 238
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 10:08:14 PM

-snip-
Yes, it's about mindset. An investor must of course have a thorough plan for his investment goals. They may do it without experience, but their interest in developing and learning new things will determine many things in the future. The investment period depends on each plan maker and depends on what his goals are, so the time frame will vary. No investor gets rich overnight from investing, but some investors may be able to earn millions of dollars in returns overnight when they know when is the best time to buy a lot.
If anyone posseses the knowledge of knowing exact point/time to buy I think the person will be extremely wealthy. I don't know if others know when it's exact time to buy, but for me I struggle to know that, instead I do continues buy whenever I have money to buy by following the  DCA principle.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 10:44:37 PM

In bitcoin investment there is nothing like "Instant rich" we must exercise that patient to wait for the maturity date or even having to wait at least 1 year to 4 years time before we could see something very pleasant with out investment.

That is to say after investment we go for more knowledge  as we need a sufficient knowledge to know how to manage/guide our investment otherwise we might ends up wasting it when then time is not yet due. Though investment like bitcoin (especially cryptocurrency investment) requires more educational material on the security aspect of our investment to enable us be able hold long time.

1-4 years does not seem like a long time, especially when it comes to something like bitcoin.. 1-4 years seems like someone who is looking for the next peak to be able to cash out some or all of his holdings.

But hey.. do what you like... and there surely are some people who might be concerned about their ability to invest for 4-10 years or longer, and so sure they could still invest, but I would imagine that their position size is going to be smaller if they are investing in shorter timeframes, such as 4 years or less.
I understood the fact that holding for 1-4years is periodically a short periods but then my post was derived from someone I quoted above otherwise I won't encourage anyone to invest in short time, however it's basically on choice based options for someone to have chose a suitable plans for himself in terms of investment. Even though 1 year to 4 years is not sufficiently enough to hold bitcoin but at least those who are eager to cash out within short time frame if they can't endure for 4 years to 10 years as you may say and of course not everyone one that would be willing to hold for that period especially when the market always look so catchy those with time frame can be either tempted to cash out without even having to endure that proposed plans to hold for 10 years to come.

But that can't be emphasized or being justified because of the plans to hold for either years while they had in mind to have sold when the price seems to have given them 10x or even 50x as they planned with their investment and can be likely being triggered to take profits within the period of 1 year to 4 years than everly waiting for over 4 years to 10 years to come. I can also keep in mind that some people do have long time projection to hold for decades maybe some of them would think of holding it for 20 years or as means of wealth transfer to the next generation which they can hold as long as bitcoin continues to be in existence then what do we know what the price could after some decades. I can also have in mind that there are people who trade and scalp over the day / week and month as it may be these sets of people can't be seen to hold for long why because they are basically wanting to double there money.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
SATWAT

Activity: 868
Merit: 45

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 10:59:45 PM

-snip-
If anyone posseses the knowledge of knowing exact point/time to buy I think the person will be extremely wealthy. I don't know if others know when it's exact time to buy, but for me I struggle to know that, instead I do continues buy whenever I have money to buy by following the  DCA principle.
You are not alone in this case who is struggling to know exact time for buying I have done many times search about this all but sadly never work for me as well which is surely brought some disappointment but still I am doing some search and having few positive signals as well even these are not enough but keep trying and keep figuring about latest updates and other things are surely going to help your chances for having something from this.
With few are also having hobby of investing their extra in things which they feel can go beyond their limits and this also give them good results but for this as mentioned we need to work on our plan which is most imported for buy the dip and hodle.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 405 »
  Print  

Jump to: