Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 76228 times)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 07:02:26 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), demonica (1)

Aggressiveness is fine in investing but I don't think there is any need to be aggressive when it comes to holding your investments for a long time. Aggressive means that the investor will not think twice to sell his investment, I think if he is so aggressive he will not be able to hold his investment for long. Before investing, when the investor thinks too much about what time of the market he should invest, what time he will invest, when he wastes extra time, basically the investor should be aggressive for that time. 

An investor's attitude before investing should be that I invest in the market now or after a few months as I will hold my investment for a long time so this gap of few months will not affect my long term investment retention. It is unwise to waste too much time and wait too much before investing. From the position the market is in, the market is likely to go down as well as it is likely to go up. If we sit thinking that the market will go down and if the market is going up then we will not be able to invest. 

Trading and investing are two different things, while trading requires a lot of thought, I don't think much thought is required for investing in long-term planning. Bitcoin investment can be started whenever you want if you have an investment plan and a certain amount of money.
Those who move at the pace of a tortoise in investing should still move at the pace of a hare in investing and should move at the pace of a tortoise in holding investments. If there is enough money to invest then the faster the investor invests the better but if he has no money to invest then it is a different matter. 

That's why I mentioned the tortoise and the hare because if we take the slow approach of the tortoise when it comes to holding investments, we can hold our investments for a long time. This is why I gave the example of rabbit speed in investing because over thinking can change your opinion and if you have cash for a long time it can be spent on different needs. Our thinking in investing should be such that our investment is planned for the long term, so the more we delay in investing, the later we will be behind in investing.

There are a lot of people in the world who don't have any bitcoin, and there are some people who have bitcoin who realize that they don't have enough. Furthermore, there is a class of institutional investor and even retirement fund holder who is going to want to get some exposure to bitcoin, once they realize that it is being offered in their retirement fund.. and some of the people and institutions did not previously have easy ways to get into bitcoin, and some of them are realizing that they are going to want to get into bitcoin.. or at least some price exposure.
Yes there are many people in the world who have enough money but they don't have investment in Bitcoin. There are also many people who have a relatively small amount of money but still invest in Bitcoin regularly. Some people don't know about bitcoin and don't know about investment so they can't invest even though they have enough money and some people have idea about bitcoin investment but they can't invest only because of money. But what I think is different for those who have no idea about investment and those who don't know about it but those who have idea about investment even if they don't have enough money they somehow manage money and invest in Bitcoin. 

Investing in Bitcoin requires a lot of money but it is not like that. When an investor has that amount of money he can invest as he wants based on his money. A rich person's investment and a poor person's investment are the same only the amount of their investment is different. An employee can invest more amount of money weekly or monthly than a day laborer, but the amount of money that the day laborer will invest is the maximum on his part, that is, we should respect these two investors and these two investors are investing in the hope of getting something good in the future.

Make your choices about how to allocate, and good luck if you are in the waiting camp.. Waiting may work out for you, and it may not.
One funny thing about the waiting camp is that they will always end up regretting and they are always saying how I wished I opted in. Even while they are saying this they are still waiting without taking action immediately. For me provided the money for investment is available I don't see the reason to keep waiting for any dip, funny enough the current price now might just happen to be the dip of the week or possibly the month.
What's the point of waiting too long to regret investing later. Those who think too much about the market and those who think too much before investing regret not being able to invest later. There is no point in regretting the wrong decision later, the decision should be taken in such a way that you will not regret it later.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gallar

Activity: 602
Merit: 291

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 07:58:26 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I first started with a very small amount of money to invest in Bitcoin. I once decided to borrow $1000 from my family to invest in Bitcoin but later changed my mind.I changed that decision to the fact that I am connected to a job and get a certain amount of money from it every week I invest a day of money from it in bitcoins. I do masonry work from which I get fixed amount money every week. I take one day's worth of money I get every week from this masonry job and invest it in bitcoins. That is 5 dollars worth of bitcoins, that is 20 dollars worth of bitcoins per month. I am trying to invest in dollar cost averaging (DCA) method every month.

~Snip
The decision you took was very correct. Especially regarding the loan you wanted to take, but was ultimately cancelled. Because investing in bitcoin with borrowed money is very risky. Whether it's borrowing from family or from the bank, everything is very risky. Because investments like Bitcoin can be said to have to start with very cold money. So, it is better to invest with the money you have, even with a small nominal amount, rather than investing with large amounts of money but the money is the result of loans, aka hot money.

Because we never know what Bitcoin will be like in the future. Even if you look at the current analysis, Bitcoin does have enormous potential to continue to experience growth. However, it would be very wise if we as bitcoin investors invest very carefully and reduce the risks.

So I totally agree with the decision you made in your bitcoin investment. Even if you invest a not too large amount every week (DCA). However, the money you use is really cold money that you can invest in a relaxed manner and you can prepare for the worst possibility (money will decrease/loss). And by consistently doing DCA every week, you will definitely enjoy the results in the future. So don't ever think that you are investing in Bitcoin with a small amount. Because as the saying goes, little by little over time it will become a hill. So you have to remain consistent, friend.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 12:55:14 PM

There are a lot of people in the world who don't have any bitcoin, and there are some people who have bitcoin who realize that they don't have enough.  Furthermore, there is a class of institutional investor and even retirement fund holder who is going to want to get some exposure to bitcoin, once they realize that it is being offered in their retirement fund..

They don't have bitcoin because its their choice for not having any since maybe they are lacking with knowledge and understanding that's why they didn't came to the point to know more deeper in this industry since if they provably know how big the potential of bitcoin for sure those people will be more eager to know certain information about bitcoin. But sadly we can't blame them since bitcoin yet is not widely introduce by their local media outlets that's why it slip on their knowledge and focus on things that they are familiar on.

For some people got interest about it especially those retirees trying to participate and risk their retirement funds I think they see the potential to earn there. And can't blame those people because they just see the opportunity to earn while they are home and they are maximizing their time for knowing it but hopefully they found those right people to teach them so that they will not put in bad position and instead of earning they will be turn as scam victim.

Those of us who have already been buying bitcoin are advantaged by already being in bitcoin, even if some of us might feel that we don't really have any (or enough) money to buy more bitcoin.. except as our cashflow comes in, whether weekly monthly or some other period.

Yes we are at great advantage especially those people caught up bitcoin while the price of it is so cheap way back early 2015 onwards for sure there's changes on their life especially if they go this far. That's why we are the living proof that bitcoin can change life and we just need to have guts also funding's to use for accumulation for certain period of time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 280
Merit: 159

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 03:12:55 PM

I first started with a very small amount of money to invest in Bitcoin. I once decided to borrow $1000 from my family to invest in Bitcoin but later changed my mind.I changed that decision to the fact that I am connected to a job and get a certain amount of money from it every week I invest a day of money from it in bitcoins. I do masonry work from which I get fixed amount money every week. I take one day's worth of money I get every week from this masonry job and invest it in bitcoins. That is 5 dollars worth of bitcoins, that is 20 dollars worth of bitcoins per month. I am trying to invest in dollar cost averaging (DCA) method every month.

I have been accumulating bitcoins like this for about nine months. But I have decided that when my source of income increases I will invest more in Bitcoins. I intend to extend this investment method up to four years and will do so. People who don't have much money to invest in Bitcoin can invest in Bitcoin using Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) method. I hope that if I invest in Bitcoin for the long term, I will never be disappointed.
You have take your time to understand the concept of bitcoin and also adopt the strategy that will give you the freedom to take care of your financial challenges when you are investing in bitcoin. You will not be disappointed in investing in bitcoin, bitcoin gives you the freedom to be in charge of your money and you can send money to your brothers/sisters abroad with bitcoin at a lower fee. What you just need now, is patience to be able to hold your bitcoin to the estimated year you mentioned. By that time bitcoin will be above $100k and you will be in good profit if you can hold till that time.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10180

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 05:17:19 PM

Make your choices about how to allocate, and good luck if you are in the waiting camp.. Waiting may work out for you, and it may not.
One funny thing about the waiting camp is that they will always end up regretting and they are always saying how I wished I opted in.

For sure, so many people get very caught up in the idea of feeling that they need to buy at the bottom or that if a correction comes then they are going to look silly, but when it comes to bitcoin, if you don't have any bitcoin at all, then you are not prepared for up, and also if you have an investment portfolio of $10k-12k, and you have a job that pays you around $1k per month, so you have one whole year's expenses/income in your investment portfolio, then you also have abilities to prepare for UP, but you choose not to... so it just seems strange that some of these folks might not at least get 1% into bitcoin, which in this case would ONLY be $100 to $120, and sometimes if they cannot muster the amount up right way, then just buy $40-60 right now, allocate the rest for buying on dips, and then start buying $10-$20 per week... and at least that is something.. and yeah it takes some time to get all of this set up and to get used to it, but if you have no bitcoin (or if you are way under-allocated in bitcoin), then you are not sufficiently/adequately prepared for up... even though you are supposedly prepared for down that may or may not end up happening.

Even while they are saying this they are still waiting without taking action immediately. For me provided the money for investment is available I don't see the reason to keep waiting for any dip, funny enough the current price now might just happen to be the dip of the week or possibly the month.

Yep.. it does seem obvious. .that maybe some amount has to be put in right away, and so if you have $1,200 that you have already authorized to buy BTC over the next 6 months (based on cash in hand and expected cashflow), then maybe you buy $400 to $600 right away and the rest is DCA and/or buying on dip, with also an emphasis in DCA because if you are a no coiner or underallocated to BTC, then you should at least be buying regularly in order to be better prepared for UP.

There are a lot of people in the world who don't have any bitcoin, and there are some people who have bitcoin who realize that they don't have enough.  Furthermore, there is a class of institutional investor and even retirement fund holder who is going to want to get some exposure to bitcoin, once they realize that it is being offered in their retirement fund..
They don't have bitcoin because its their choice for not having any since maybe they are lacking with knowledge and understanding that's why they didn't came to the point to know more deeper in this industry since if they provably know how big the potential of bitcoin for sure those people will be more eager to know certain information about bitcoin. But sadly we can't blame them since bitcoin yet is not widely introduce by their local media outlets that's why it slip on their knowledge and focus on things that they are familiar on.

For some people got interest about it especially those retirees trying to participate and risk their retirement funds I think they see the potential to earn there.

Your use of the term "risk" is strange in this context... as if the way that people invest with retirment funds needs to fall into a different category.

Sure, retirement funds might have some special treatments by law, but it does not necessarily mean that they are "risking them" more because bitcoin becomes an option.

Another thing is you seem to be presenting bitcoin as if it were a shitcoin, which it is not.

Sure it is risky

sure it is volatile

but it is probably less risky than it is volatile, and the volatility tends to be towards the upside, especially if we look 4-10 years or longer, which perhaps a retirement fund might also have such an investment timeline, whether you are considering your own bitcoin as a retirement fund or if you are investing into a special category of funds that are treated differently as retirement.. because they cannot be withdrawn without penalty and because they receive special tax treatment, perhaps some forms of deferred taxation.

And can't blame those people because they just see the opportunity to earn while they are home and they are maximizing their time for knowing it but hopefully they found those right people to teach them so that they will not put in bad position and instead of earning they will be turn as scam victim.

People have to protect themselves and learn how to sort good information from bad information in critical thinking kinds of ways, and it can take a quite a bit of time (and practice) to learn how to employ good critical thinking skills... and then also to be able to act in the right way after having had developed good critical thinking skills... so then thinking is coupled with various forms of action.

Those of us who have already been buying bitcoin are advantaged by already being in bitcoin, even if some of us might feel that we don't really have any (or enough) money to buy more bitcoin.. except as our cashflow comes in, whether weekly monthly or some other period.
Yes we are at great advantage especially those people caught up bitcoin while the price of it is so cheap way back early 2015 onwards for sure there's changes on their life especially if they go this far. That's why we are the living proof that bitcoin can change life and we just need to have guts also funding's to use for accumulation for certain period of time.

Happy that you have passed over 8 years of being registered in the forum, and hopefully, you did not get too distracted over the years because even for you, a mere $50 per week into bitcoin since late 2015 would have resulted in around $20k invested, with about 8.6 BTC, and surely even if you took a more modest approach (or if you screwed up here and there along the way), something around that would be a decent place to be.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Odohu

Activity: 364
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 05:37:18 PM

One funny thing about the waiting camp is that they will always end up regretting and they are always saying how I wished I opted in. Even while they are saying this they are still waiting without taking action immediately. For me provided the money for investment is available I don't see the reason to keep waiting for any dip, funny enough the current price now might just happen to be the dip of the week or possibly the month.
I'm just learning about that new word today "waiting camp" indeed. They are not far from the fearful, the skeptics,  the perfectionists that want to enter at the perfect price if such thing as perfect price exist. Price of Bitcoin will continue to go up and down because that is how the market is designed to worm based on demand and supply.

Instead of spending so much time on the sideline waiting when the funds are available, why not simply adopting the DCA method by buying some while keeping part of the funds for future buy, in this case one is not only waiting for the supposed perfect price but already doing something now and maximising the opportunities the market offers now. The disadvantages of not being proactive in respect of Bitcoin accumulation is just too many.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Makus

Activity: 308
Merit: 214

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 06:12:36 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

I'm just learning about that new word today "waiting camp" indeed. They are not far from the fearful, the skeptics,  the perfectionists that want to enter at the perfect price if such thing as perfect price exist. Price of Bitcoin will continue to go up and down because that is how the market is designed to worm based on demand and supply.

Instead of spending so much time on the sideline waiting when the funds are available, why not simply adopting the DCA method by buying some while keeping part of the funds for future buy, in this case one is not only waiting for the supposed perfect price but already doing something now and maximising the opportunities the market offers now. The disadvantages of not being proactive in respect of Bitcoin accumulation is just too many.

I think now is the right time for anyone to buy Bitcoin. Though the increase might look as though you are already late in accumulating Bitcoin. But the major truth is, after some months or weeks this same price would be seen as the dip. So it's either you buy now or regret not buying now in the future.procastination for years has been the greatest enemy of success, those who procrastinate always end up not achieving anything in their life because, the time they should have taken steps to becoming great, they neglected it for ignorance sake.

The only wey you'll know we are at the dip right now, is after buying some coins and watch your profit increase after some months or years. Based on the exposure I have in Bitcoin, I now see yesterday and todays price as the dip, while tomorrow and the future to come will be the best time to reap from our investment we made. So if anyone would have this same mind set, I don't think using the DCA , or any other strategy would be any problem for that person anymore. Becoming aggressive in your holding wouldn't be a problem to your emotions even when the price goes sideways because, the price to come will always be greater than the former.
Justbillywitt

Activity: 224
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 06:37:21 PM

Myself I just learnt that word "the waiting camp" today from @JayJuanGee. Not only that these set of people are waiting for their perfect entering price, they also engage in drawing several lines and making meaningless predictions about price movement, sometimes it goes their way but the shocking thing is that they won't still buy instead they will start drawing another lines. At the end of the day you will find out that they have miss out the chance of buying Bitcoin and may also end up deceiving people who listens to them from buying Bitcoin. It is better to act now than to keep waiting.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Frankolala

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 06:38:43 PM
Merited by SOKO-DEKE (2), JayJuanGee (1)

This is the problem that some people have instead of getting started, they keep on waiting for the price to come down to their own price which they have in mind, as if it is possible to know the best price of bitcoin. I think such people are not serious with getting started because if they believe in bitcoin and want to benefit from it, they will know the value and see getting started immediately as an advantage for them to buy if they have the funds already.

Such people must regret it with time as they will be regretting later that they were remorse of buying now, just the way some investors who knew about bitcoin earlier are still regretting now that they couldn't buy bitcoin when it was $100. Waiting for when you think is cool for you to get started because of the current price is a big waste of time because who knows what will be the price of bitcoin tomorrow and if it wouldn't come down to their expected price, so it means that they wouldn't invest and the will miss out the opportunity of investing now and make profit in the later. It is better to invest now and continue growing your investment gradually with constant DCA, than just keeping the money in fiat because some unforseen challenges might occur and you will end up spending the funds for investment to solve that problem.

If you have already invested, and intend to hold for long term, you must have made preparations to make sure that there is available reserve funds to take care of any challenges but because you didn't invest, you will not have any plan to grow your investment so the funds on you can be spent anyhow base on whatever challenges that comes your way. It is better to get started with little than not investing and keeping fiat in the bank because it will depreciate and bitcoin is not just an asset but also a store of value.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rachael9385

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 06:53:16 PM

For sure, so many people get very caught up in the idea of feeling that they need to buy at the bottom or that if a correction comes then they are going to look silly, but when it comes to bitcoin, if you don't have any bitcoin at all, then you are not prepared for up, and also if you have an investment portfolio of $10k-12k, and you have a job that pays you around $1k per month, so you have one whole year's expenses/income in your investment portfolio, then you also have abilities to prepare for UP, but you choose not to... so it just seems strange that some of these folks might not at least get 1% into bitcoin, which in this case would ONLY be $100 to $120, and sometimes if they cannot muster the amount up right way, then just buy $40-60 right now, allocate the rest for buying on dips, and then start buying $10-$20 per week... and at least that is something.. and yeah it takes some time to get all of this set up and to get used to it, but if you have no bitcoin (or if you are way under-allocated in bitcoin), then you are not sufficiently/adequately prepared for up... even though you are supposedly prepared for down that may or may not end up happening.
Speaking the whole truth, this is the quote that called my attention, if you don't have any bitcoin at all, then you are not prepared for it up.

However, that's correct. I agree with that because that's absolutely correct, and it is the same as one can not call him or her self-investor, if he or she has not invested anything in Bitcoin.

I have seen some threads (discussions) whereby someone sold his or her house, phones, wife's jewelry and lots more just because they want to invest in Bitcoin. Although I am not in support of selling things to invest in Bitcoin, because if anyone should always sell things to invest in Bitcoin, that means the person will have to sell everything he or she has and even if they get big profits from Bitcoin the future and finally use the profits to buy some kind of things he or she might need, the person will still sell them to invest in Bitcoin again. So working and getting paid is the best way one can get money that he or she can use to invest in Bitcoin and not selling properties.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
imthegreat

Activity: 43
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 08:03:23 PM

For those who are not financially rich or who do not have enough money to invest, it is very difficult to invest and keep that investment for a long time. People who usually struggle to manage their family should stay away from investing in early stages. Maybe he arranged some money and invested it or he borrowed some money and invested it but that investment did not bring any benefit to him. If he invests with a loan or invests with the savings he has made for the future, it will be seen that the days after the investment will be very difficult for him and he will not be able to keep his investment for a long time even if he wants to. For those who have sufficient financial support and who feel that the amount they invest will not adversely affect their life in the future, it is okay to invest and hold that investment for long term.

I'm not saying that investing requires a lot of money, I'm just saying that after investing, the economic situation should not be so bad that you have to sell the investment in the future. 

Some people think of investing by borrowing money, I want to tell them that if you need to invest after some time, then try to make that investment with your own money because if you take a loan and invest, you will never be able to keep that investment.
Depend on decision and investment target in the future, there are not matter if you have small fund for bitcoin investment or not depend you have another job and make bitcoin as long term investment. I doubt with some investor have not dependent with their financial too expected with their dreaming small fund earn much profit in short term, its difficult happening actually with some investor mindset as soon possible how to earn much profit but they only small capital for investing in bitcoin.

I think as small fund in bitcoin investment better with long term target and keep accumulate how possibility such as weekly or monthly but never try to sell as soon possible.

We need to cultivate the habit of investing and carefully handling the money that we have invested in bitcoin. They say the habit is formed after three times, and that's how I learned to save and invest. I am not rich, and I think the amounts of my first monthly investments would make you smile, but nevertheless I am now also in business, and recently I managed to replenish my wallet so that I do not believe looking at my Trust Wallet.
You are right, you cannot sell at the first growth of any token in a long time, and of course bitcoin. Today he pleasantly surprised us all, as he has in recent weeks, and this is great, because now is the time of miracles. And friends, I want to tell you that I am proud of myself that I am not investing in strange altcoins, but in the first and main crypto coin - BTC.
summonerrk

Activity: 1344
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 08:31:23 PM

We need to cultivate the habit of investing and carefully handling the money that we have invested in bitcoin. They say the habit is formed after three times, and that's how I learned to save and invest. I am not rich, and I think the amounts of my first monthly investments would make you smile, but nevertheless I am now also in business, and recently I managed to replenish my wallet so that I do not believe looking at my Trust Wallet.
You are right, you cannot sell at the first growth of any token in a long time, and of course bitcoin. Today he pleasantly surprised us all, as he has in recent weeks, and this is great, because now is the time of miracles. And friends, I want to tell you that I am proud of myself that I am not investing in strange altcoins, but in the first and main crypto coin - BTC.

When I reconsidered my entire journey as an investor, I realized that I was tired of looking for new coins, listening to the advice of “professionals” and at the same time losing money every time on unsuccessful investments, then I decided not to chase an insane increase in my deposit, but simply invest in Bitcoin.
And only into him.
Oh, friends, how much criticism I have heard addressed to me!
“Everyone multiply deposits by 100 times until your Bitcoin makes x 2.” And a lot of similar things.
BUT all this was at a price of 28k.
What is our price now?
And where are these advisers?
They shut up now.

And I want to add that I really like investing in Bitcoin because I am always calm, because I know that various altcoins will die, and Bitcoin is the last immortal stronghold.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 10:27:29 PM

[edited out]
I think now is the right time for anyone to buy Bitcoin. Though the increase might look as though you are already late in accumulating Bitcoin. But the major truth is, after some months or weeks this same price would be seen as the dip. So it's either you buy now or regret not buying now in the future.procastination for years has been the greatest enemy of success, those who procrastinate always end up not achieving anything in their life because, the time they should have taken steps to becoming great, they neglected it for ignorance sake.

The only wey you'll know we are at the dip right now, is after buying some coins and watch your profit increase after some months or years. Based on the exposure I have in Bitcoin, I now see yesterday and todays price as the dip, while tomorrow and the future to come will be the best time to reap from our investment we made. So if anyone would have this same mind set, I don't think using the DCA , or any other strategy would be any problem for that person anymore. Becoming aggressive in your holding wouldn't be a problem to your emotions even when the price goes sideways because, the price to come will always be greater than the former.

What you are saying is not so obvious.

And it is always the case that the BTC price might go up, might go down and might go sideways, so sure there is nothing wrong with the idea of being as aggressive as you are able to be, but it seems to me that a person should still strive as best as he can to prepare for any price direction that can come. DCA can do that, but also lump sum might also be a good idea for those who have lump sum available, but if they lump sum everything they have then they are not really preparing for down.. but at the same time, if they have their emergency fund in place and they have a cashflow, they could lump sum in and still be able to buy regularly at whatever the price happens to be, in the event the price goes down after the dip.

There are a lot of folks who have had months and even years of down in the value of their BTC portfolio as compared to how much they paid for their BTC, and so far, these matters have always worked out in a few years at most for those who had ONLY been buying and not engaging other tools, but sometimes if they lump sum at higher prices, it could take longer to get out of the negative if the BTC price were to move against them.

In any event, there is not likely any one answer regarding what aggressive means in practice and how to apply such aggressiveness, exactly.

Yes, we have seen right around 2.5 months of the BTC price going up without any significant or meaningful corrections and we have the sense that the BTC price will not correct more than 10% at this time, but we do not know. .and we also don't know if the BTC price might double and then never come back down (which also is not a likely scenario but it is a possibility).

[edited out]

Myself I just learnt that word "the waiting camp" today from @JayJuanGee. Not only that these set of people are waiting for their perfect entering price, they also engage in drawing several lines and making meaningless predictions about price movement, sometimes it goes their way but the shocking thing is that they won't still buy instead they will start drawing another lines. At the end of the day you will find out that they have miss out the chance of buying Bitcoin and may also end up deceiving people who listens to them from buying Bitcoin. It is better to act now than to keep waiting.
[/quote]

If you waited for 2 months and now you are buying, then you still have to be careful regarding how you do it. 

Of course, if you have been buying for the last 6-12 months, you are feeling pretty smart right now, and even if you have been buying for the last two to three years, you are still feeling smart as long as you continued to buy through the whole times.

The ONLY ones who might be feeling like dummies right now are those who made lump sum buys at various points in 2021 when BTC prices were higher than now, and they are just waiting for the BTC price to return to those prices so they can get out of the red.. however those who continued to buy have brought down their average cost per BTC to quite a bit lower than what their entry price would have had been, and sure maybe some of those folks are regretting that they did not bring down their cost per BTC more by having had been more aggressive, but now it is seeming too late since the price is returning higher.. at least for those people, but at the same time, they don't really have a choice.  Each of us can ONLY decide what to do based on today, and we cannot rewind the clock to do what we should have had done at earler times.

If anyone getting into bitcoin today has an investment timeline of 4-10 years or longer, then surely those people should be getting in and getting started rather than waiting.. . and the ones who wait may also be similar to altcoin pumpers or bitcoin naysayers or no coiners or low coiners, but each of the categories of kinds of people is in a slightly different camp regarding why he is failing/refusing to sufficiently/adequately buy bitcoin... and the really scared ones might just want to start with $10 per week rather than starting with $100 per week, yet one of the problems of under-investing is that if the BTC price goes shooting up, then they could end up causing themselves regret because they had been so whimpy in their investment and they convert into FOMOing into bitcoin at higher prices because they failed/refused to sufficiently/adequately prepare for up when they should have had been (when the prices were lower.. or just on an ongoing basis for years and years and years, and then after a while they might see the benefits down the road. .but the benefits may well not end up happening in any kind of immediate timeline.. except maybe some people investing in the last 3-4 months might be feeling some immediate pay outs, and even those who started a year ago, they likely feel ongoing payouts because the price went up a lot in the last year, just short of 3x.. so far).

So some people do end up getting lucky but not necessarily realizing that they were lucky that the price went up, but sometimes they do not accumulate enough coins because sometimes they get lazy (in their BTC accumulation) when the BTC price is going up.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
ginsan

Activity: 1316
Merit: 616

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 11:02:00 PM

When I reconsidered my entire journey as an investor, I realized that I was tired of looking for new coins, listening to the advice of “professionals” and at the same time losing money every time on unsuccessful investments, then I decided not to chase an insane increase in my deposit, but simply invest in Bitcoin.
And only into him.
“Everyone multiply deposits by 100 times until your Bitcoin makes x 2.” And a lot of similar things.
What is our price now?
They shut up now.

And I want to add that I really like investing in Bitcoin because I am always calm, because I know that various altcoins will die, and Bitcoin is the last immortal stronghold.
Agree with you that only Bitcoin is worth holding for the long term. I don't believe their talk on social media where they make shitcoins their target to get a fast roi but in the end they lose their money when the carpet pull is done. Be wise in investing because making money is very difficult in the current era and of course 1 coin and that's Bitcoin which is worth buying and holding for decades to come.

There have been many cases that happened to those who bought shitcoins but they really didn't realize how to correct their mistakes. As we have seen, Bitcoin has a good trend in its price movements and that is an opportunity for us to continue accumulating Bitcoin at low prices. Advising them sometimes doesn't mean much but I always say stay away from shitcoins because everyone has made mistakes and that's a meaningful experience that can change someone's thinking.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
FinePoine0

Activity: 378
Merit: 113

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 11:35:11 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin that I have ever invested in and is currently self-sustaining. Because I mean in the past there were usually investments with bitcoins, but a lot of bitcoins got destroyed. But Bitcoin is improving now.

So you come back to Bitcoin with this realization like I did. I got the idea of ​​Bitcoin investment when I came across cryptocurrency forums. And from that day I started to invest without Bitcoin. And at present I am independent but in the past I lived a miserable life.  Hence the main source of success in Bitcoin.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 02:40:38 AM

[edited out]
Agree with you that only Bitcoin is worth holding for the long term. I don't believe their talk on social media where they make shitcoins their target to get a fast roi but in the end they lose their money when the carpet pull is done. Be wise in investing because making money is very difficult in the current era and of course 1 coin and that's Bitcoin which is worth buying and holding for decades to come.

There have been many cases that happened to those who bought shitcoins but they really didn't realize how to correct their mistakes. As we have seen, Bitcoin has a good trend in its price movements and that is an opportunity for us to continue accumulating Bitcoin at low prices. Advising them sometimes doesn't mean much but I always say stay away from shitcoins because everyone has made mistakes and that's a meaningful experience that can change someone's thinking.

It is exactly true that sometimes we make mistakes and we have trouble figuring out a way to extricate ourselves from the situation that we put ourselves, and similar things can happen from NOT buying bitcoin or even selling too much too early. .and we sometimes will trap ourselves into feeling that we have to wait to make a new entry point because we might consider that we are either locking in losses, or buying higher than we could have or buying higher than the price that we sold.

Shitcoins lend complexity because they should be considered as "in and out" kinds of holdings, but some people get into shitcoins and do not realize that they are "in and out" holdings, and they were investing under a different presumption, such as long term investment and maybe even like 10 years or more, and so when they believe that they got in super cheap because it was only a few dollars or even pennies, but then its price ends up going 80% lower, there can be some bafflement regarding how their beloved "investment" aka piece of shit is ever going to recover in the supposed rosey pictured world-changing vision that was being promoted at the earlier date.

Litzki1990

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2024, 02:54:32 AM

Bitcoin is the most reliable digital currency for long-term employment. As Bitcoin is one of the most reliable digital currencies, most people invest in this investment platform. For those who invest regularly in Bitcoin, there is no specific time to invest in Bitcoin, rather the time when they invest is the best time for them. 

Investing in Bitcoin requires waiting, but that wait is not short-term but long-term. There are some investors who invest in bitcoins but later on they need or see little profit and they sell their investment in this case I wouldn't call their investment a successful investment at all. You can tell me that investment is done in anticipation of good things and for your own needs, so it is natural to sell your investment when you need your money. In this case, I will tell you why you should invest that amount of money in Bitcoin if you think you need it.

There are many differences between investing in Bitcoin and investing in Bitcoin for the long term. After you invest in Bitcoin, let's say the price of Bitcoin goes up a bit and you make some profit and you sell that profit, but when you sell that investment after five to seven years, imagine where your profit could be. It is recommended to invest that amount of money which will not affect your life badly. No investor has ever told you that you have to invest all your money in Bitcoin without taking care of your family's needs or that you have to invest in Bitcoin without worrying about the financial crisis ahead. 

Invest a relatively small amount of money in Bitcoin but try to hold it for a long time even if you invest a small amount of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the best coin that I have ever invested in and is currently self-sustaining. Because I mean in the past there were usually investments with bitcoins, but a lot of bitcoins got destroyed. But Bitcoin is improving now.

So you come back to Bitcoin with this realization like I did. I got the idea of ​​Bitcoin investment when I came across cryptocurrency forums. And from that day I started to invest without Bitcoin. And at present I am independent but in the past I lived a miserable life.  Hence the main source of success in Bitcoin.

You have learned about Bitcoin investment after learning about cryptocurrency and you have invested in Bitcoin after learning about Bitcoin investment. You think you had a miserable life before investing in Bitcoin but you have financial freedom after investing in Bitcoin, I think you are trading and not investing in Bitcoin. I said that you are trading in bitcoins because before you were earning and still you are earning and before you had a poor life maybe your salary didn't meet your family needs but now you are buying bitcoins at low price and selling at high price resulting in some profit and that You feel like you are financially independent now that you are doing well with the profits. If you invest you would get the result at the end of certain period but immediately after investing you think you are financially free so I think you are not investing but trading.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 03:45:52 AM

Bitcoin is the most reliable digital currency for long-term employment. As Bitcoin is one of the most reliable digital currencies, most people invest in this investment platform. For those who invest regularly in Bitcoin, there is no specific time to invest in Bitcoin, rather the time when they invest is the best time for them. 

Investing in Bitcoin requires waiting, but that wait is not short-term but long-term. There are some investors who invest in bitcoins but later on they need or see little profit and they sell their investment in this case I wouldn't call their investment a successful investment at all. You can tell me that investment is done in anticipation of good things and for your own needs, so it is natural to sell your investment when you need your money. In this case, I will tell you why you should invest that amount of money in Bitcoin if you think you need it.

There are many differences between investing in Bitcoin and investing in Bitcoin for the long term. After you invest in Bitcoin, let's say the price of Bitcoin goes up a bit and you make some profit and you sell that profit, but when you sell that investment after five to seven years, imagine where your profit could be. It is recommended to invest that amount of money which will not affect your life badly. No investor has ever told you that you have to invest all your money in Bitcoin without taking care of your family's needs or that you have to invest in Bitcoin without worrying about the financial crisis ahead. 

Invest a relatively small amount of money in Bitcoin but try to hold it for a long time even if you invest a small amount of Bitcoin.

I personally believe that in some cases, you can do both.  You can have some BTC that you categorize as your long term HODL and you keep adding to that stash, and you can have another portion of your BTC that you decide to invest extra and then to sell some or all of that portion when (or if) the BTC price goes up; however, you still would need to be prepared if the BTC price does not go up, then you would need to have a plan for that.

So you come back to Bitcoin with this realization like I did. I got the idea of ​​Bitcoin investment when I came across cryptocurrency forums. And from that day I started to invest without Bitcoin. And at present I am independent but in the past I lived a miserable life.  Hence the main source of success in Bitcoin.
You have learned about Bitcoin investment after learning about cryptocurrency and you have invested in Bitcoin after learning about Bitcoin investment. You think you had a miserable life before investing in Bitcoin but you have financial freedom after investing in Bitcoin, I think you are trading and not investing in Bitcoin. I said that you are trading in bitcoins because before you were earning and still you are earning and before you had a poor life maybe your salary didn't meet your family needs but now you are buying bitcoins at low price and selling at high price resulting in some profit and that You feel like you are financially independent now that you are doing well with the profits. If you invest you would get the result at the end of certain period but immediately after investing you think you are financially free so I think you are not investing but trading.

That is a good point.  It is true that FinePoine0 is describing his bitcoin experience in terms of various kinds of short term gratification, and he likely is not going to be able to get long term benefits and who knows how he is playing his trade.

There are some people who come to bitcoin as traders but they end up converting to investors.. so we do not all start from the same place, even though it seems when the relatively newbie guys are getting so excited about short-term profits, they don't seem to be considering their bitcoin holdings in terms of it's longer term ramifications...even if they are trying to appear that the are talking the talk.. but they are seeming to be faking it...

Litzki1990

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2024, 05:04:10 AM

I personally believe that in some cases, you can do both.  You can have some BTC that you categorize as your long term HODL and you keep adding to that stash, and you can have another portion of your BTC that you decide to invest extra and then to sell some or all of that portion when (or if) the BTC price goes up; however, you still would need to be prepared if the BTC price does not go up, then you would need to have a plan for that.
Investors invest with the assumption that they will make a profit as well as lose their money. An investor has no reason to think that his investment will only bring him profit because he at least knows that the market is changing at every step and the change can be both positive and negative. Since changes in the market can be both positive and negative, the investor's money is at some risk and investors invest with this money risk. A new investor invests bitcoins and before investing he first plans that he will hold his bitcoins for a long time but as easily as he plans that plan will not be implemented so easily.

A professional investor can easily hold his investment for a long time but a novice investor cannot easily hold his investment for a long time. A new investor faces various challenges in holding his investment for a long period of time and those who can face these challenges end up holding on to their investment but those who cannot face these challenges sell their investments in short order. If you invest, you should invest in such a way that you don't have to sell the investment later.
We should give as much importance to investment as we give to our mother's ornaments and wife's ornaments. Just as we never think of selling our wife or wife's jewelry even in the face of many financial crises, we never think of selling our investments no matter how dangerous the situation. 

Investing a relatively small amount of money is a good decision if it can be held for a long time, but investing a large amount of money temporarily is of no use if the investment has to be sold after some time.

That is a good point.  It is true that FinePoine0 is describing his bitcoin experience in terms of various kinds of short term gratification, and he likely is not going to be able to get long term benefits and who knows how he is playing his trade.

There are some people who come to bitcoin as traders but they end up converting to investors.. so we do not all start from the same place, even though it seems when the relatively newbie guys are getting so excited about short-term profits, they don't seem to be considering their bitcoin holdings in terms of it's longer term ramifications...even if they are trying to appear that the are talking the talk.. but they are seeming to be faking it...
@FinePoine0 probably sees investing and trading as the same thing and thinks they are the same. There are many differences between investing and trading in a practical sense. Trading is like a normal business, just as traders buy a commodity at a relatively low price and sell it at a higher price, in trading a trader buys a coin at a lower price and sells it at a higher price. Just as business is not always profitable, sometimes the trader sells his products at a relatively small loss, so in trading, a trader sometimes sells his coins at a small loss. 

There is no hassle in selling the investment but an investor can buy a particular one regularly if he wants and increase his investment amount. 
@FinePoine0 Hope you understand the difference between investing and trading.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Justbillywitt

Activity: 224
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 07:24:45 AM

And only into him.
What is our price now?
They shut up now.

No matter how long you keep advising some of these people not to invest in shitcoins they will never listen till when they eventually fall victim of rug pull in projects that doesn't worth investing on. I keep wondering what usually motivate them to make such decisions. Why not invest in Bitcoin and relax, some want to get quick roi which is not a guarantee at the same time expose themselves to high probability of losing their capital invested in these shitcoins. Since I know Bitcoin investment, people who invested in it and hodl for long always win. If people always win in Bitcoin investment in the end why won't ever investors both new and old just stick to Bitcoin alone.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 400 »
  Print  

Jump to: