Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 79723 times)
cxtreenal

Activity: 81
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 06:24:41 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

In as much as investing 100% could be risk or over investing but with this method you have explained I think it will be very difficult to get into trouble during the accumulation process because you have already eliminated any possible risk that could arise along the line, actually this method has been very helpful for so many investors today and funny enough I have make use of this method sometimes, especially when I'm very close to receiving my monthly salary and by then I have cleared all possible needs that would arise so I will then putting 100% percent of my available funds at that moment while waiting for the salary to come so that I could balance the equation and from their continues my DCA.

Actually I only use that method whenever I feel I'm free from any needs and my monthly salary is very close, however it takes a proper understanding for an investor not to make a mistake on this method because like you have explained that investing 100% is only good before the pay period so that they will not ran into trouble but funny enough most investors will still be aggressive trying to be greedy.
Investing 100% of your income is extremely risky. You may need money at any time. You must keep some amount of cash with you to face any danger. Moreover, if you do not invest in Bitcoin for a long time, the chances of earning from it are very low. So you must invest 20 to 30% of your income so that you do not have to use money from Bitcoin if you need anything in your daily life and do not withdraw money from Bitcoin to face any danger. Your goal should be not to keep and sell bitcoins, to invest using the DCA method until you get the expected amount of money and hold it for a long time, later you will see that you are able to make more money than you expected.
No one invests 100% against income.Most of the money you have to spend to meeting your family expenses is in the inflation market so at most 15%-20% you can realistically think of investing. It is better to give you a factual opinion. Besides, you must keep an emergency fund of 3-6 months of cash flow for your emergency measures. By taking practical steps in investing in bitcoin you can reap the benefits. Most of the investors are forced to withdraw their investments midway because they do not invest according to their income. Because they are very indifferent about emergency fund. Long-term management is a fundamental element for you when it comes to bitcoin investing. Many discussion this a lot because of one of the fundamental elements of emergency funds for bitcoin holding. It is important to maintain the trend of continuing DCA method and long-term bitcoins for the real realization of your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Obulis

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 07:00:25 AM

I agree with you that taking a loan to invest in bitcoin is not an option, because if we mess up our bitcoin investment, how are we going to repay our loan when it is due for repayment? If there is no money to invest in bitcoin, we should calm down and wait until there is money to start our bitcoin investment. We shouldn't take a loan to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a long-term investment.
Actually if you are able to do that and have larger funds to be ready to take the same risk as Saylor did then it can still be done but on the other hand we must remember that we are not someone who is rich like Saylor so taking out a loan just to invest clearly must be reviewed further because it can be very risky for the future we have because it is an ordinary person and is in an economic level that tends to be ordinary or even still lacking then it can be suicidal for them if they force this as an option.

It is enough in a conservative way where investing when you are able to do so because even though bitcoin will be profitable for the future but we do not need to do aggressively as a whole because in the end there is a moment where we have to think carefully and decide to be reasonable and there is a moment where we have to act aggressively in addressing something including investing in bitcoin.

The idea is not good to be adopted BTC investment is not like fiat investment where you take loan and do some capital project or infrastructure that can generate your income to pay back if it can't within the deadline been taking as collateral. Borrowing  is bad idea reason being that the market can be at dip after investing with the borrowed money and the deadline is at hand selling off your BTC can render you loss, and this can also deprived you of Long time holding if you have not meet up to the term and conditions of the money borrowed to invest, you will be forced to sell off your BTC therefore closing your investment.

The only best option is to invest according to what you can afford and avoid over investing that will mount unwanted pressure and plan all courses of quick withdrawal that can hinder your long term holding especially the area of emergency fund that has been over emphasize because it has been one of  the courses of failure of this Long term holding.
Well even if loan, loans are of different capacity, loan to be put into BTC can't be more than you can pay because even your monthly earnings into BTC have to be at certain low % so you can carry-on daily... Taking loan within amount that pay back would not be a kind of adverse threat on your daily living can do(calculated loan+risk) .. Knowing very well that BTC is just abit glorious than football bettings...
Justbillywitt

Activity: 238
Merit: 193

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 07:09:52 AM

From my understanding, an investor faith in Bitcoin can determine buying Bitcoin agressively or rather with a little amount. From the illustration above, we have two set of investors, investor A and B whereby both investor choose to invest separately despite their financial status being equal. Personally, when it comes to investment choice one ought to think careful and their allocation monthly or weekly should be in position, for example I don't expect anyone to buy Bitcoin using 100% monthly or weekly all in the name of being aggressive besides from my study people who invest like this end up selling before reaching their target. Note, my approach towards Bitcoin investment will determine my believe and at the same time investor still have responsibilities, needs to settle, holding an emergency fund etc so by the time an investor will consider all this factor monthly or weekly will definitely determine their accumulation approach.

Surely if someone is investing 100% of his discretionary income into bitcoin that might be on the border of too aggressive because he might not be adequately accounting either his income or expenses, so there would be no room for mistakes, unless, he were to invest that amount at the end of the pay period rather than at the beginning, meaning that if he were to only make his investment of all his extra money right before his next check had arrived, so then he would be at least eliminating the possibility for mistakes, so then his next period starts again after his check for the next pay period arrived.

There could be some folks who say that they are doing 100% but they really are not because they are keeping various kinds of cash cushions, but then they could still be accurate in claiming that once they calculate their various kinds of cash cushions are in place, then they will invest 100% of their remaining cash into bitcoin, whether that is weekly or some other period of time of spreading out the buys.

In as much as investing 100% could be risk or over investing but with this method you have explained I think it will be very difficult to get into trouble during the accumulation process because you have already eliminated any possible risk that could arise along the line, actually this method has been very helpful for so many investors today and funny enough I have make use of this method sometimes, especially when I'm very close to receiving my monthly salary and by then I have cleared all possible needs that would arise so I will then putting 100% percent of my available funds at that moment while waiting for the salary to come so that I could balance the equation and from their continues my DCA.

Actually I only use that method whenever I feel I'm free from any needs and my monthly salary is very close, however it takes a proper understanding for an investor not to make a mistake on this method because like you have explained that investing 100% is only good before the pay period so that they will not ran into trouble but funny enough most investors will still be aggressive trying to be greedy.
It's a very big risk you are taking there by investing your 100% of your income. Even if your salary date is very close I still encourage you to go all 100% in with your income. What if something happens along the line and your salary is a bit delayed from the usual schedule. You know whatever that involves human can experience some setback at one point or the other. But to be on the safer side, you can go in with at least 70% of it and hold on to the remaining 30%, if the salary comes as you were expecting then you with the 30% you set aside. This is done as a precaution should in case there is a little delay of your salary payment for let's say few days or a week. If the salary didn't come immediately as expected, you will still have your 30% to cover your expenses. This way your daily life won't be affected.

AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 231

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 07:45:54 AM

Investing 100% of your income is extremely risky. You may need money at any time. You must keep some amount of cash with you to face any danger. Moreover, if you do not invest in Bitcoin for a long time, the chances of earning from it are very low. So you must invest 20 to 30% of your income so that you do not have to use money from Bitcoin if you need anything in your daily life and do not withdraw money from Bitcoin to face any danger. Your goal should be not to keep and sell bitcoins, to invest using the DCA method until you get the expected amount of money and hold it for a long time, later you will see that you are able to make more money than you expected.
No one invests 100% against income.Most of the money you have to spend to meeting your family expenses is in the inflation market so at most 15%-20% you can realistically think of investing. It is better to give you a factual opinion. Besides, you must keep an emergency fund of 3-6 months of cash flow for your emergency measures. By taking practical steps in investing in bitcoin you can reap the benefits. Most of the investors are forced to withdraw their investments midway because they do not invest according to their income. Because they are very indifferent about emergency fund. Long-term management is a fundamental element for you when it comes to bitcoin investing. Many discussion this a lot because of one of the fundamental elements of emergency funds for bitcoin holding. It is important to maintain the trend of continuing DCA method and long-term bitcoins for the real realization of your investment.
Yes it is true that you should not invest your entire income or 100% of your income. If we are involved in a company or business then we don't have to use the money we get from it for full family expenses. Apart from family expenses we have some amount of spare money if we invest in Bitcoin to accumulate that money then it can be a good venture for us. We don't have to use our entire income to invest if we choose to invest in Bitcoin with the extra money we will have for our family expenses.

Even if one adopts the DCA approach to their Bitcoin investment they must have a source of income.Suppose you resort to DCA and even continue to invest well for a few months, if you sell the investment midway when you need to meet your family expenses, your DCA investment will be worthless. So before investing in DCA method we have to plan properly and then invest we also have to keep in mind that for any reason we don't have to sell our investment in the middle.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 08:33:21 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2024, 08:49:28 AM by Uhwuchukwu53

I agree with you that taking a loan to invest in bitcoin is not an option, because if we mess up our bitcoin investment, how are we going to repay our loan when it is due for repayment? If there is no money to invest in bitcoin, we should calm down and wait until there is money to start our bitcoin investment. We shouldn't take a loan to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a long-term investment.
Actually if you are able to do that and have larger funds to be ready to take the same risk as Saylor did then it can still be done but on the other hand we must remember that we are not someone who is rich like Saylor so taking out a loan just to invest clearly must be reviewed further because it can be very risky for the future we have because it is an ordinary person and is in an economic level that tends to be ordinary or even still lacking then it can be suicidal for them if they force this as an option.

It is enough in a conservative way where investing when you are able to do so because even though bitcoin will be profitable for the future but we do not need to do aggressively as a whole because in the end there is a moment where we have to think carefully and decide to be reasonable and there is a moment where we have to act aggressively in addressing something including investing in bitcoin.

The idea is not good to be adopted BTC investment is not like fiat investment where you take loan and do some capital project or infrastructure that can generate your income to pay back if it can't within the deadline been taking as collateral. Borrowing  is bad idea reason being that the market can be at dip after investing with the borrowed money and the deadline is at hand selling off your BTC can render you loss, and this can also deprived you of Long time holding if you have not meet up to the term and conditions of the money borrowed to invest, you will be forced to sell off your BTC therefore closing your investment.

The only best option is to invest according to what you can afford and avoid over investing that will mount unwanted pressure and plan all courses of quick withdrawal that can hinder your long term holding especially the area of emergency fund that has been over emphasize because it has been one of  the courses of failure of this Long term holding.
Well even if loan, loans are of different capacity, loan to be put into BTC can't be more than you can pay because even your monthly earnings into BTC have to be at certain low % so you can carry-on daily... Taking loan within amount that pay back would not be a kind of adverse threat on your daily living can do(calculated loan+risk) .. Knowing very well that BTC is just abit glorious than football bettings...

Loan has side effects to investment, it acts as unforseen circumstances most time remember the market may not go as you speculate within the period of loan towards your investment, it's better to sell off your valuable property and use it than involved in anything loan because the term or condition of loan can course you pains at the end where your purpose of holding won't be achieved, except you have no plan of holding your only investing to target profit by quick withdrawal which is contrary to DCA strategy, engaging on loan to invest for me is considered poor planning strategy for an investor who uses it as medium for investing on BTC it can be for fiat system but  for the purpose of long holding or the DCA strategy is not advisable at all as that can destroy your investment overnight.

Remember that for you to borrow on investment on BTC it shows that your financial income is very low because if your income is ok you can plan yourself and cut off percentage that will be comfortable for you to invest without going into loan, remember no loan is interest free and most time required collateral if the market dose not work as speculated before taking the loan to invest you may be loosing in both side, the aspect of your collateral and the market. Selling the property can give you rest of mind why you invest with it, than taking loan to pay back with interest.

problem of many in Bitcoin investment is planning because if you don't planned well it will be difficult to hold BTC because when pressure is all around you the only option will be to sell off your BTC by then your investment has be defeated there is nothing wrong in starting with what you can afford that will give comfort and allow you to hold long time than create room for unnecessary pressure that will terminate your investment , starting a raise is not the issue but ending it well that where the results lies .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
martinex

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 08:37:20 AM

It's a very big risk you are taking there by investing your 100% of your income. Even if your salary date is very close I still encourage you to go all 100% in with your income. What if something happens along the line and your salary is a bit delayed from the usual schedule. You know whatever that involves human can experience some setback at one point or the other. But to be on the safer side, you can go in with at least 70% of it and hold on to the remaining 30%, if the salary comes as you were expecting then you with the 30% you set aside. This is done as a precaution should in case there is a little delay of your salary payment for let's say few days or a week. If the salary didn't come immediately as expected, you will still have your 30% to cover your expenses. This way your daily life won't be affected.

The journey of BTC is still very long and this is only just beginning and only a few percent, the important thing is that we have started buying by continuing to commit and for the amount it must be different assuming everything has been calculated correctly that when we buy BTC with DCA-style installments it does not become an additional burden and damage our work physiology because we both feel the current level of need is all high,  Moreover, it only relies on one currency, which is salary.

I am also a person who has a monthly salary and works in the government, For investment I focus more first on my family's monthly expenses and for investment I allocate buy BTC with DCA according to propriety, sometimes this month it can get 0.00047 BTC and sometimes next month it can be up to 0.00067 BTC.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 168

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 09:07:11 AM

Edited out

The only best option is to invest according to what you can afford and avoid over investing that will mount unwanted pressure and plan all courses of quick withdrawal that can hinder your long term holding especially the area of emergency fund that has been over emphasize because it has been one of  the courses of failure of this Long term holding.

I don't know where y'all got the loan inspiration for investing bitcoin from but be rest assured that you're making a big mistake if you ever take loan to invest in bitcoin knowing how volatile the market can be, it's a very bad decision.

Now, let's say you took a loan to invest in bitcoin as a result of fomo, then it's absolutely the biggest risk of your life. Basically bitcoin is not a get-rich
-quick scheme, so when you're thinking of investing in bitcoin you should be thinking of it in a long term cognition as it doesn't give profit over night for you to pay back loans, hence I will advice you better take a job, work extra hours for more income, do extra jobs you can do two or three jobs to increase your monthly income and at the end you should split the incomes to fit in for investment as you need an emergency funds for about 3-6 months of savings in order for your investment to be safe.

Anyone thinking of taking loans for bitcoin investment should resist such suggestions let's not get ourselves into trouble while trying to invest in bitcoin. The concept of this thread is buy the dips and hold which means you should buy specifically for a long term not a short term that warrants the suggestions of loans, so loans and/or borrowing of any kind shouldn't be an option.  

Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 245

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 09:24:41 AM

~

I am also a person who has a monthly salary and works in the government, For investment I focus more first on my family's monthly expenses and for investment I allocate buy BTC with DCA according to propriety, sometimes this month it can get 0.00047 BTC and sometimes next month it can be up to 0.00067 BTC.
Since you are using a good strategy to buy bitcoins, I think it will be beneficial for you to buy. But you must keep in mind that investing should never be short-term thinking but for the long-term you should invest and hold the fraction of bitcoins you will have. Since you are a working person, and you are running the household expenses from your monthly salary, the amount you will invest later is small, but it is a good move for you. Since you regret investing this amount every month and maybe a little more next month, this buying style is not bad either. If you invest using DCA it will de-risk you a lot, but you should always analyze the market, and it will be good for you. Also, you should know before investing that you only invest the amount of money you can afford to lose.

Ruttoshi

Activity: 322
Merit: 274

Baba God Noni

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 09:50:33 AM

~

Since you are using a good strategy to buy bitcoins, I think it will be beneficial for you to buy. But you must keep in mind that investing should never be short-term thinking but for the long-term you should invest and hold the fraction of bitcoins you will have. Since you are a working person, and you are running the household expenses from your monthly salary, the amount you will invest later is small, but it is a good move for you. Since you regret investing this amount every month and maybe a little more next month, this buying style is not bad either. If you invest using DCA it will de-risk you a lot, but you should always analyze the market, and it will be good for you. Also, you should know before investing that you only invest the amount of money you can afford to lose.
As long as @martinex have figured out the amount that he is using for regular DCA without it affecting other financial aspect of his life, he does not need to analyze the market. This is because he needs to focus on accumulating, and analyzing the market will be a distraction for him. Also we know that to analyze the market is difficult and no one can predict the next price movement of bitcoin, which always make most traders run at lost. He is not trading but hodling and building, which makes market analysis useless to him.

The reason why you see that @martinex Satoshi that he bought is not the same like he stated on his post is because the price of bitcoin fluctuates. This is why using DCA is the best method to accumulate and build your portfolio, because you will always buy bitcoin at different price. As a beginner that he is, he should continue with using the amount that he believes is his discretionary income to buy weekly or monthly regularly, and he does not need to increase it, to avoid shortage in other financial aspects.

However, if his discretionary income increases, he can also increase the amount that he is using to DCA. This will help him stay consistent and persistent in accumulating weekly or monthly.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wmaurik

Activity: 2030
Merit: 707

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 11:38:12 AM
Merited by tottong (1)

If you compare the glory that Bitcoin has with football betting, it will have quite a difference because the glory of Bitcoin at this time is so much that it cannot be compared with anything. Especially if you compare it with football betting which is very far away and for loans that will be used for Bitcoin investment capital, I think it would be better if someone had their own money that they have collected so far to be used as investment capital in Bitcoin rather than too reckless to make a loan for his investment capital.

Even though it wasn't wrong to do it because I had a place to borrow it, if I was given the option to do something like that, I would prefer to collect the money first. Because in terms of investment it is never too late and we can always start with the capital we already have now so we don't need to bother thinking about when we have to pay off the loan.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Barikui1

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 11:42:30 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2024, 12:23:16 PM by Barikui1

~

If you invest using DCA it will de-risk you a lot, but you should always analyze the market, and it will be good for you. Also, you should know before investing that you only invest the amount of money you can afford to lose.

I totally disagree with this statement here that I made bold, as  an investor, I think it's pointless analysing the market because as an investor that is only thinking long, it actually not necessary doing that, analysing the market are meant for traders, not an investor that is only thinking long term.

But I fully agree with this other statement that we should only invest money we can afford to lose, to me, that is what a good investor in Bitcoin should be doing, by investing an amount of money he or she can do away without for a very long period of time.

Marvelockg

Activity: 168
Merit: 118

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 12:51:02 PM
Merited by teamsherry (2), JayJuanGee (1)

~

As long as @martinex have figured out the amount that he is using for regular DCA without it affecting other financial aspect of his life, he does not need to analyze the market. This is because he needs to focus on accumulating, and analyzing the market will be a distraction for him. Also we know that to analyze the market is difficult and no one can predict the next price movement of bitcoin, which always make most traders run at lost. He is not trading but hodling and building, which makes market analysis useless to him.
I find it strange when I see such recommendation about attempting to do analysis of the market before buying, most expecially when you're considering the fact that you're talking to someone that's still trying to factor other aspect of his life out and still find a middle ground to invest a portion of his cash into Bitcoin. From a first person point of view and considering that I've worked at some point in a place where I'm being paid monthly salary, it's always deficult to keep your salary in your account for long without spending it on unplanned things since the pay isn't always that much and if you've decided to invest let's say 20% of it into bitcoin and then after you've received your pay you decide to wait and probably analyze the market for the best time to buy, you might end up spending the money all out before you're even done with you analysis. What's even the point of stressing yourself to analyse the market before buying when you're considering investing for the long run? Will you be able to continue doing that for a period of ten years

The point some guys forget is that you don't really make much profit from your Bitcoin investments because you've been able to time the market to buy at certain DIPs, the point about buying during the DIP which I feel is what he's probably referring to while talking about timing the market is that for individuals that have additional funds outside of there DCA amount, they can decide to take advantage of those moment when they eventually play out and increase the quantity of there Bitcoin that way and it's never for just anyone that's still with a small portfolio and that don't even have a good amount of fiat to consider such things.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
ArumiBTC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 01:08:46 PM

I think better strategy would be Buy the DIP, sell at local high, open short, HODL and sell at local low. Rinse and repeat. Indefinitely. Yes, it is easier said than done. But for me, it is easier after around 6 months of watch, learn, and execute.
Proty

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 01:30:10 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2024, 01:49:01 PM by Proty

Just a bit u said, comparing bitcoin with football betting , that is gambling is something I don't really understand .bitcoin is an investment  while football betting is gambling .No investor will ever compare bitcoin with football betting  ,rather football betting should be compare with shitcoin.shitcoin and football betting can never be compare with bitcoin because they have no value.
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 389

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 01:45:40 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2024, 02:47:38 PM by Sim_card
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I think better strategy would be Buy the DIP, sell at local high, open short, HODL and sell at local low. Rinse and repeat. Indefinitely. Yes, it is easier said than done. But for me, it is easier after around 6 months of watch, learn, and execute.
That is not a good strategy, and mind you we are not talking about selling but how can a new investor buy bitcoin and the strategy which he can use to make sure that he keeps on buying and at the same time keep on hodli for a long period of time. Investing in bitcoin is for the future and not to sell in a year or two, because it is the same thing as trading. The best way is to assign an amount based on your own discretionary income after setting aside your emergency funds, reserve funds and float. You use that amount to buy bitcoin regularly either weekly or monthly, and make sure not to skip any week or month so that you can gradually grow your bitcoin investment portfolio. Let's say you do this consistently for 4 years and above.

Buying and selling to buy back not ideal, because you might end up running at loss after selling, you might not be able to buy back if bitcoin price keeps pumping, which make it not a wise idea. Slow and steady win the race. No need to watch the market before buying, as that is not important when buying using DCA strategy.

Knowing very well that BTC is just abit glorious than football bettings...
Why will you compare bitcoin to fucking football betting. It means that you don't have any idea of bitcoin. Bitcoin should be compared with other assets like gold, and real estate. Which have being in existence for a long period of time and business tycoons have understood that they appreciate overtime. Bitcoin is even better than those two that I mentioned because of her high volatile nature, and high demand for it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 02:31:13 PM

It is very easy to say to buy and hold at DIP prices but there are many steps you have to go through and difficult to do. It is important to get your desired DIP price and have sufficient funds on time. 3-6 months of emergency cash reserves – so that your investments are not adversely affected in times of emergency. Or the investment margin is protected in the middle. Bitcoin investing can be risky in the short term so you should have a long term plan i.e. 5-10 years. Investment strategy for 6 months may be a lot of risk of being damaged. In investment, of course you can reflect independent and reflected in your will but it is better to have your alert investment system.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 03:06:42 PM

I will not support borrowing to invest in Bitcoin. The chances of it ending in trouble is high because loan have duration to pay back which you are not sure that Bitcoin will be able to have risen for you to sell and pay. Besides, buying Bitcoin with borrowed funds will steal the peace of mind that is needed to hold the investment for long term which is highly recommended for investment in Bitcoin.

It is very difficult for an ordinary individual to borrow funds whose tenor is 5-10 years, the benchmark for Bitcoin investment. The best I have seen for individuals is 3 years tenor and this is even through government intervention programs. Borrowing to invest in Bitcoin is under 3 years duration is somehow a short term duration that might not be ideal for long term investment.

It is better for the individual investor to start with what he has and possibly apply the DCA method if such amount is not what he targets as total sum to invest in Bitcoin.  As time progresses, he would have been able to get inflow from other means, part of which he can continue adding into the DCA program.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jerrycrypto2024

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 03:27:39 PM

This idea is far from the main objective of this DCA strategy for me this method can't be called seen as long term holding but trading, which deviate from the purpose of the DCA because all your target is where little profit will come in and you sell and also seek means of buying back. To everyone who can do well on trading I can't say is bad but in this case here our major focus is the DCA which is associated with long term holding , buying and selling is associated with many risk that can kick out investor easily in the market because is like steady monitoring the system which most time one may loss out as you may not trigger more than the required buying and selling that can give you enough profit. But in the case if the DCA as you keep holding everything accumulate for you you don't need border much on monitoring the system or market since you have a targeted year. One of the most important thing of DCA is that the more people hold or practice long term holding it quickly bring to reality some speculation of BTC rising to some level ATH before when there is no much selling the the investor may buy higher due to few are selling in the market from this rise you that have invested on DCA is gaining more on your holding but if you continue to sell you depreciate the speculated market by investors. Though not DCA can accommodate everyone but not possible all we use the method but engaging many can actualize the dream of raise the price through holding for long term.  if truly is DCA is your target using the method is not ideal and has nothing to do with DCA As is strictly trading pattern .
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 618

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 05:16:38 PM

It is very easy to say to buy and hold at DIP prices but there are many steps you have to go through and difficult to do. It is important to get your desired DIP price and have sufficient funds on time. 3-6 months of emergency cash reserves – so that your investments are not adversely affected in times of emergency. Or the investment margin is protected in the middle. Bitcoin investing can be risky in the short term so you should have a long term plan i.e. 5-10 years. Investment strategy for 6 months may be a lot of risk of being damaged. In investment, of course you can reflect independent and reflected in your will but it is better to have your alert investment system.
Actually, buying on dips definitely requires time to wait for the price to fall to the target we want. In line with this idea, you have to apply another idea so that your bitcoin accumulation continues, namely buying with the dca strategy once a week. To apply it simultaneously you only need to divide your money to buy in dips and buy regularly so that you will focus on the two patterns that you will carry out in bitcoin investment.

So far, I think people have misinterpreted buying at dips, where they only wait for the decline but don't make regular purchases so that it will make you need more time to reach satisfaction with your BTC holdings.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 273

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 05:44:13 PM

Loan has side effects to investment, it acts as unforseen circumstances most time remember the market may not go as you speculate within the period of loan towards your investment, it's better to sell off your valuable property and use it than involved in anything loan because the term or condition of loan can course you pains at the end where your purpose of holding won't be achieved, except you have no plan of holding your only investing to target profit by quick withdrawal which is contrary to DCA strategy, engaging on loan to invest for me is considered poor planning strategy for an investor who uses it as medium for investing on BTC it can be for fiat system but  for the purpose of long holding or the DCA strategy is not advisable at all as that can destroy your investment overnight.

Since the only way to really see a good profit on Bitcoin is by holding and we all know what holding is all about because it has to do with a long term process so getting a loan is the worst planning as an investor because the chances of paying back the loan through the investment is actually not going to be possible because it could happen that immediately the person gets the loan and invested it on Bitcoin the price starts falling and instead of seeing profits the investor is still losing and we all know how Bitcoin price fluctuations could be at times were as it will consolidate within a certain zone for a while, so if perhaps the investor is still on the losing side when the loan will be do for repayment how would he be able to repay the loan?.

Actually Bitcoin is the best investment that has ever happened to us but going about it in a wrong way could seriously get you into a serious trouble, so perhaps that's the reason why Bitcoin is not like every other investment that requires a huge funds before starting up, so instead of getting a loan one could actually use the little he or she has to start investing using DCA method because you don't necessarily need too much capital to start.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: