Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 466 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, and HODL!  (Read 88123 times)
Obim34

Activity: 280
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 09:23:31 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Even though there is some inflation adjusted truth to what Greyhats is saying, I personally don't get that excited by those kinds of inflation adjusted assessments that suggest that we have to move the ATH even higher in order to "really have an ATH."  But then again, I tend to not really want to get too maniacally focused on tops anyhow, because if we are in bitcoin for the long term, sure we can start to shave off some of our BTC profits at various top prices, but if we are largely holding the vast majority of our BTC, then the value of our holdings will continue to go up with the passage of time, especially if we consider something like the 200-week moving average, which has never failed to go u, even if it has periods of time in which it is going up faster or slower, yet even now it is over $30k.   
Around 2017 the price of Bitcoin was around the $19k range, getting to 2021 just after the Bitcoin halving that happened 2020 the price hits the $64k mark and extended further in November of same 2021 making Bitcoin highest All Time High of $69K, I think there is every tendency of surpassing the $100k price not even including the latest ETF UPDATES circulating, won't stage on that cause it's not yet decided

You are confusing the Bitcoin investor with the Bitcoin trader, here I am talking about the investor who deposits fiat to exchange then buys BTC and keeps repeating it every week/month for a long period let's say 5 years straight who should be termed as an investor and for them there is no need to keep withdrawing their BTC from the exchange other than the security concern if exchange hot wallet hacked and users lose their funds.

A bitcoin trader is someone who keeps moving crypto around exchanges so they can make profits with the price difference from one exchange to another and numerous other ways.
Nothing should be confusing here, anyone Dcaing in small amount will have to hold their Bitcoin in exchanges like Binanace or any which they used in buying for a particular period of time till it has accumulated into a huge amount due to high transaction fees in sending to hardware wallets like the Electrum, Trezor or any of your choice. We all know holding a huge amount of our investment in Cex is not advisable, these hardwares wallets are secured for our holdings.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10428

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 09:57:28 PM

Even though there is some inflation adjusted truth to what Greyhats is saying, I personally don't get that excited by those kinds of inflation adjusted assessments that suggest that we have to move the ATH even higher in order to "really have an ATH."  But then again, I tend to not really want to get too maniacally focused on tops anyhow, because if we are in bitcoin for the long term, sure we can start to shave off some of our BTC profits at various top prices, but if we are largely holding the vast majority of our BTC, then the value of our holdings will continue to go up with the passage of time, especially if we consider something like the 200-week moving average, which has never failed to go u, even if it has periods of time in which it is going up faster or slower, yet even now it is over $30k.  
Around 2017 the price of Bitcoin was around the $19k range, getting to 2021 just after the Bitcoin halving that happened 2020 the price hits the $64k mark and extended further in November of same 2021 making Bitcoin highest All Time High of $69K, I think there is every tendency of surpassing the $100k price not even including the latest ETF UPDATES circulating, won't stage on that cause it's not yet decided

Well, if you want to go down memory lane in regards to BTC spot prices, it seems equally valid to me to go down the road of the 200-week moving average. This is what the 200-week moving average looks like, every two years.**

In late 2015 it was:  $252

In late 2017 it was:  $1,049

In late 2019 it was:  $4,908

In late 2021 it was:  $17,839

In late 2023 it was:  $29,049

**Note: you can see more years for 200-week moving average on a every six month's basis here.

Even though you can also compare spot price to the 200-week moving average (and most times spot price is above the 200-week moving average, except most recently between about mid 2022 until October 2023, we spent a lot of time below the 200-week moving average), I personally believe the 200-week moving average is a much better way to evaluate the value of your bitcoins.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Agbamoni

Activity: 364
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 10:20:12 PM

Even though there is some inflation adjusted truth to what Greyhats is saying, I personally don't get that excited by those kinds of inflation adjusted assessments that suggest that we have to move the ATH even higher in order to "really have an ATH."  But then again, I tend to not really want to get too maniacally focused on tops anyhow, because if we are in bitcoin for the long term, sure we can start to shave off some of our BTC profits at various top prices, but if we are largely holding the vast majority of our BTC, then the value of our holdings will continue to go up with the passage of time, especially if we consider something like the 200-week moving average, which has never failed to go u, even if it has periods of time in which it is going up faster or slower, yet even now it is over $30k.  

Well, if you want to go down memory lane in regards to BTC spot prices, it seems equally valid to me to go down the road of the 200-week moving average. This is what the 200-week moving average looks like, every two years.**

**Note: you can see more years for 200-week moving average on a every six month's basis here.

Even though you can also compare spot price to the 200-week moving average (and most times spot price is above the 200-week moving average, except most recently between about mid 2022 until October 2023, we spent a lot of time below the 200-week moving average), I personally believe the 200-week moving average is a much better way to evaluate the value of your bitcoins.
Are you serious. I just confirmed and it is absolutely through JJG. Does it mean Bitcoin follows a certain pattern at some intervals? And if we are to jump into buying or selling whenever we come across these patterns, is it the right to do?

I think pattern exist. And it might be traders who make this pattern exist and occurs at the right point in time. The reason why it happens that way is because traders choose to buy and sell accordingly to that same pattern making it to actually exist every year or any interval it happens.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ginsan

Activity: 1372
Merit: 627

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 10:38:53 PM

I see the recent market moving quite well in fact we are in a good enough rally to see quite a significant increase. Well, I missed out on some recent purchases because the fees were quite expensive so I didn't open the market in the last few days.

I often make purchases from the exchange and withdraw them to my personal wallet and if the fees are high enough it makes me think a little about not doing it twice a month but will do it once every 3 months if I have to change my purchase planning.

But apart from that, the DCA that I have been doing for a long time has seen quite promising ROI in my portfolio. I think that this is a good start to grow his confidence to keep Hold and come back to accumulate when the fees are cheap. Maybe some of them are sore looking at the market because they regret having sold earlier.

Bitcoin etf is coming and we will see huge whales entering the market to pump the price of Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Obim34

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 11:18:29 PM

In late 2015 it was:  $252

In late 2017 it was:  $1,049

In late 2019 it was:  $4,908

In late 2021 it was:  $17,839

In late 2023 it was:  $29,049

Still on the same page, they both showed how dominant Bitcoin has been over successive intervals of years. I want to ask, technically will it be very much accurate to set the annual withdrawal rate on Moderate or Aggressive?

I will gladly take my time to go through to understand much better and do a better follow-up here.

It could be the appropriate tool to decide on when to accumulate and take profits without altering one's portfolio negatively rather than checking the price of Bitcoin on exchanges.

Exactly, the person who has the money to lump sum have the options to lump sum or not, but I will prefer that such money should be shared into three parts, where one part should be uses to DCA regularly, and the other part should be kept to buy at the dip and the third part should go for lump sum because lump sum to me is front loading of your investment.
Personally I would pick out the idea of buying in lump sum when not currently in the DIP, this could be an inappropriate behavior for me and would prefer just dividing into two parts, one for the DCA and the other for the DIP. He who wants to use the lump sum strategy should get ready to tye his/her tail to a very longer investment than he would when using any of the others.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Justbillywitt

Merit: 235

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 11:22:21 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Are you serious. I just confirmed and it is absolutely through JJG. Does it mean Bitcoin follows a certain pattern at some intervals? And if we are to jump into buying or selling whenever we come across these patterns, is it the right to do?
I think these patterns are caused by traders activities in the market. If Bitcoin has a particular patterns it follows at a certain intervals or time, then Bitcoin price can be predicted correctly. The traders are the ones who are acting similarly that's why the patterns are looking so similar, since it is the market activities that determine the price movement. The patterns are just there to aid you in knowing what happened in the past, and act as a guide when making decisions. The decision to buy or sell whenever you come across these patterns is yours alone to make, as past events doesn't really guarantee same occurance because from the time of the last one many things/events might have played out, which may alter somethings from happening or repeating itself exactly same way it happened last time.

Popkon6

Activity: 630
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 11:46:37 PM

I think these patterns are caused by traders activities in the market. If Bitcoin has a particular patterns it follows at a certain intervals or time, then Bitcoin price can be predicted correctly.

Whether the price of Bitcoin is high or low, if you continue to invest for the long term, then you must invest regularly. You just bought the number/digits of bitcoins, the value of these bitcoins will be the highest in the future. That's why investing in DCA method is most preferred because if you buy bitcoin at higher price or current price at $46k, and in the past you bought bitcoin at $34k ratio following two to three months past price. If you calculate the average ratio of your bitcoin purchase in these two ratios, your bitcoin purchase will definitely be less. Investing bitcoins in this way will definitely allow you to follow the right level of DCA method.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
G_Besar

Activity: 1134
Merit: 511

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 12:03:52 AM

Yes this methods is very effective and it has been proven over time that it is the best approach as many investors has testified about it. But doing it on an hourly basis looks some how as most times the price of Bitcoin are almost in same range for hours. Low funds investors can do it on weekly basis so that they won't be losing much money on trading fees. What matters is that you keep adding to your portfolio.

Such methods are not only still effective, but are also still very widely used by people who are accumulating more Bitcoins and increasing the size of their respective portfolios in these increasingly improving conditions. Because we can all imagine how victorious and happy those who once bought Bitcoin at a price of $ 20K are still holding it quite well.

Just now I saw that the price of Bitcoin almost touched $48K, which means it is quite close to the new resistance level of $50K. And if Bitcoin can pass the $48K mark in a few days, of course it won't be so impossible to see a price of $50K in Bitcoin this month because price increases like now usually have more resilience than increases that fly straight away without any gradual stages.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Salahmu

Activity: 448
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 02:35:08 AM

Personally I would pick out the idea of buying in lump sum when not currently in the DIP, this could be an inappropriate behavior for me and would prefer just dividing into two parts, one for the DCA and the other for the DIP. He who wants to use the lump sum strategy should get ready to tye his/her tail to a very longer investment than he would when using any of the others.
Lump sum is actually a very good method to be used in times of Bitcoin accumulation but however is mostly use by people that has huge sum of money because it has to do with buying a whole lot of Bitcoin at a time but however is a very stressful strategy because you will need be constantly watching the market or setting your notifications that if the Bitcoin price gets to a particular level it should notify you, so perhaps with that you can regularly monitor the price of Bitcoin incase it dipps you take advantage by Lump sum.

But however in times of using lump sum strategy I believe there should be need to have a back up plan because the possibility of Bitcoin getting to the particular point an investor tend to buy may not be certain and sometimes it could take a very long time before the price could get there, so perhaps in a case like that an investor should be able to navigate through other ways of accumulating Bitcoin by using DCA method in other to keep his accumulation running while he wait for the main strategy.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10428

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 03:30:44 AM

Of course, the 200-week moving average is the average BTC price (I believe including trade volume) for the last 200-weeks, which is just about 4 years, and you can see that the BTC goes up, and I linked my chart that shows the history too, yet at the same time, we do not proclaim that history proves future results, and we are not talking about trading in this thread, so I was not even suggesting to try to trade on that data - except maybe I was merely suggesting to keep buying and accumulating and keep the 200-week moving average in mind in terms of your own valuating of your own BTC stash.  so for example, you could consider that if you have 10 BTC, then your spot price valuation would be $460k; however your 200-week moving average valuation would be $300k. 

I think you are being more fair to yourself if you consider the valuation of your BTC stash using the 200-week moving average rather than the price and even though it is not guaranteed that the BTC price is going to stay above the 200-week moving average, but it seems to be a much more solid way to valuate your BTC stash, whether you are trying to get to fuck you status or you have some other reason to attempt to put value to the seeming progress of your long term BTC accumulation.

I think pattern exist. And it might be traders who make this pattern exist and occurs at the right point in time. The reason why it happens that way is because traders choose to buy and sell accordingly to that same pattern making it to actually exist every year or any interval it happens.

You can look at how the BTC price varies from the 200-week moving average with the passage of time, and I am not sure if it is telling you very much about how to trade, except maybe that if the BTC price is real close to (or even below) the 200-week moving average, then you likely can have some pretty good ideas that you are in great places to accumulate BTC, and since we are not talking about selling in this thread, we are not suggesting to sell in order to accumulate more BTC at some later date, because it can be quite difficult to know how large the spread might get between BTC's spot price and the 200-week moving average. 

Currently the BTC spot price is around 53% higher than the 200-week moving average, yet there have been times that the BTC spot price has been 3-5x higher than the 200-week moving average (like during much of 2021, and there have been times that BTC's spot price got up to 12x to 15x higher than the 200-week moving average like in 2017 or maybe even more extreme of 18x to 24x higher than the 200-week moving average in 2013.  You can look up the specific dates and the differences on this website, and it can be difficult to try to trade on these kinds of dynamics... but how are you going to trade on that?  the earlier BTC price rise in 2021 that got up to nearly $65k reached around 5x the 200-week moving average, but the second one that reached $69k was ONLY around 3x higher than the 200-week moving average.  So it is not easy to trade those kinds of dynamics, as much as it might help to inform when to be more aggressive in your BTC accumulation, but even that can be dangerous if you come to believe that the 200-week is the absolute bottom, yet in 2022 we had times that the BTC price got to 35% below the 200-week moving average and also between about mid 2022 until October 2023, the BTC spot price spent a lot of time below the 200-week moving average, even though historically it had not spent very much time below the 200-week moving average.

I often make purchases from the exchange and withdraw them to my personal wallet and if the fees are high enough it makes me think a little about not doing it twice a month but will do it once every 3 months if I have to change my purchase planning.

You should not be thining about BTC transaction fees merely in terms of what they happen to be at the time that you make the transaction; however, you should be ttrying to give yourself options by NOT having a whole bunch of small BTC transactions and if you ever need to spend a lot of those transactions at the same time, then you will end up equal amount of fees for each of them.   So if you have $5k in bitcoin in your account, yet each of the past transactions that make up your BTC wallet are around  $50 each, then you have to combine 100 transactions in order to spend the $5k, so it could cost you $2,500 or more in fees to spend that $5k if you were going to do it all at once, and you are left with a bunch of small UTXOs that you have to wait for fees to go down before they are spendable.. so you are creating fewer options for yourself, as compared to the person who has maybe only 10 UTXOs or 1 or 2 UTXOs that make up the $5k.

In late 2015 it was:  $252

In late 2017 it was:  $1,049

In late 2019 it was:  $4,908

In late 2021 it was:  $17,839

In late 2023 it was:  $29,049

Still on the same page, they both showed how dominant Bitcoin has been over successive intervals of years. I want to ask, technically will it be very much accurate to set the annual withdrawal rate on Moderate or Aggressive?

You have to decide what are you trying to achieve?  If you have reached fuck you status, and you are living off your coins, you might regret it if you go too aggressive and end up depleting your coins faster than you thought that you would.

In traditional markets the withdrawal rate tends to be considered 4%, but I had placed that as conservative and growth oriented, and I put 6% to 10% as moderate, but that does not mean that I am correct, and you have to end up making sure that BTC continues to outperform your withdrawal rate, and so far the lowest that BTC price have gotten is in the last 18 months, the 200-week moving average was only going up around 20% annually during that worst-ever time.

I will gladly take my time to go through to understand much better and do a better follow-up here.

No problem.  It is good to get feed back on those ideas.

It could be the appropriate tool to decide on when to accumulate and take profits without altering one's portfolio negatively rather than checking the price of Bitcoin on exchanges.

With any tool, you have to figure out a way to use it that ends up working for you, and I consider the tool to be helpful in attempts to manage long term holdings.  I don't consider it to be a trading tool, even though several people want to use it in that way, which may or may not end up working out well for them.

Exactly, the person who has the money to lump sum have the options to lump sum or not, but I will prefer that such money should be shared into three parts, where one part should be uses to DCA regularly, and the other part should be kept to buy at the dip and the third part should go for lump sum because lump sum to me is front loading of your investment.

You can lump sum buy, even when the BTC price has been going up for a while, and you can also supplement a lump sum buy by using DCA and buying on dips after you made the lump sum buy, even if you ended up unwittingly deploying your lump sum buy at or near the top.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 04:38:45 AM

People give many reasons before they start investing in Bitcoin, one of which is their readiness to buy Bitcoin. And it's normal for someone not to buy Bitcoin immediately because it is new to them.
And, that is part of the reason why an overwhelming majority of people are not prepared for up.  too bad for them.  The only way to prepare for up is to buy a bit, and it can take a while to even get to an amount that is feeling sufficiently prepared for up.. as compared with having either no coins, which is absolutely unprepared for up, or low coins, which might have some preparation for UP, but not enough.. which a lot of people who even have some bitcoin, are not really sufficiently prepared for up.  
Yes, you are right JJG. I have met some friends, explained to them about Bitcoin and told them to buy Bitcoin. At that time, they objected to buying Bitcoin because they still had a lot of credit arrears that had not been paid off and many other reasons. That's the most common reason we often encounter.

Even though some friends refused, I was able to convince some other friends to buy Bitcoin. Say it's $30 to buy coffee + snacks at a cafe in their free time. They started buying Bitcoin and storing it in the wallet on their smartphone. I say just save it for a few months and we'll see what happens. The price of Bitcoin went up then, and they came to me and showed me what this meant.

I explained that these are the benefits you get. If you can save in the form of Bitcoin, you can have more Bitcoin and looking at Bitcoin price movements so far, the price will still rise. Some of those friends finally decided to buy Bitcoin regularly and ended up at the last ATH increase yesterday, where they sold most of the Bitcoin and their profits doubled. If I'm not mistaken, some of them had above 0.2 BTC because the price at that time was not what it is now.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Promocodeudo

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 07:11:52 AM

I think these patterns are caused by traders activities in the market. If Bitcoin has a particular patterns it follows at a certain intervals or time, then Bitcoin price can be predicted correctly.

Whether the price of Bitcoin is high or low, if you continue to invest for the long term, then you must invest regularly. You just bought the number/digits of bitcoins, the value of these bitcoins will be the highest in the future. That's why investing in DCA method is most preferred because if you buy bitcoin at higher price or current price at $46k, and in the past you bought bitcoin at $34k ratio following two to three months past price. If you calculate the average ratio of your bitcoin purchase in these two ratios, your bitcoin purchase will definitely be less. Investing bitcoins in this way will definitely allow you to follow the right level of DCA method.

I agree with you that the values of bitcoin been purchased by an investor will increase in the future but the price is what we don't know, the thing is that looking at bitcoin price today and remembering it's price two years back a good investor should be encouraged to buy, bitcoin is not doing bad when it come it's value and price, an investment that rises from $42k to $45k on last two weeks Sunday, and till this moment it continues to hover around and today it is 46k if any short-term investor had taken the courage I think they would have made a good profit though this depends on their input.

Some people are just watching this events unfolding without making any move, buy now no matter the amount, doing it without stopping will help you because with the recent happening bitcoin is making a good move and I know that no one will want to be left behind.  

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
████████▌▐       ████████

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Justbillywitt

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 07:22:36 AM

Yes this methods is very effective and it has been proven over time that it is the best approach as many investors has testified about it. But doing it on an hourly basis looks some how as most times the price of Bitcoin are almost in same range for hours. Low funds investors can do it on weekly basis so that they won't be losing much money on trading fees. What matters is that you keep adding to your portfolio.

Such methods are not only still effective, but are also still very widely used by people who are accumulating more Bitcoins and increasing the size of their respective portfolios in these increasingly improving conditions. Because we can all imagine how victorious and happy those who once bought Bitcoin at a price of $ 20K are still holding it quite well.
Those who bought at $20k early last year saw opportunity and seized it, when others were seeing fear/crash and today those who took the opportunity are now seen as the heros who has won. For you to see profit in Bitcoin investment you have to make a firm decision, stand your ground even if it means standing alone, that is buying when others are selling and dragging the price down. Don't look at price just keep buying.

Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1842

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 08:55:50 AM

For plebs like us who don't have millions upon millions in capital, long term/low time preference/HODL is the only way to invest in Bitcoin.
That does not sound right.  DCA works for everyone, whether plebs or not.

In order to prepare for UP, you have to get a stake in the game, and if you have no stake in the game, then you run the risk of FOMOing when the BTC price is going up.. so sometimes a bit of front-load lump summing can be a good thing, and just planning to buy for the next 4-10 years or longer, and reassess at various points along the way.
?
What my post was suggesting/emphasizing was long-term/low-time-preference investing is much better for low capitalized plebs like me than a more active "trading" approach, which opens the pleb to more mistakes, more emotions which also opens him/her to further trading mistakes, and a negative effect on his/her general mental well-being.

Yeah, but you and I already agree (and know) that this thread is not about trading, so there no dispute that selling in order to buy does not tend to be a good technique for anyone except maybe folks who want to learn how to trade and gamble, which results in 90% or more doing worse than if they had just bought BTC on a regular basis rather than screwing around with those kinds of selling techniques.

So then the main questions in front of you and me still revolve around our differences of opinions in regards to what kinds of circumstances might constitute waiting versus just buying right away and regularly... I think that my post largely speaks for itself.. because ongoing buying may well be better than HODL, and even if it is not better, at least it is not "the ONLY way" to invest in bitcoin.

It's merely a matter of personal preference and acting on what you know. Like for example, fundamental analysis tells us that the jobs markets "could come crashing" probably by the second quarter of this year, which indicates a recession which could bring all markets down, including Bitcoin.

- Would you as an investor with limited capital wait, or buy now?

The answer will only depend on you alone.

For more well-capitalized, sophisticated traders, they could use more approaches to make profit out of the volatility they experience in different markets because they have the liquidity that allows them to use different types of more active trading strategies.

That could be true, but we are not talking about those kinds of distracting techniques in this thread... and yeah, there are all kinds of ways that guys can generate cashflow, and persons with more resources have more ways to generate cashflow, but so what?  It does not matter very much,  because ultimately we are talking about guys having to deal with whatever cash flows that they have and if they have fewer kinds of cashflows then they can try to figure out various ways that they might increase or improve their cashflows, but I still don't see any reason to get distracted into those kinds of topics... because whether you are rich or poor you need to deal with what resources, you have and if you happen to be poor, I see little to no benefit to be whining that others have more resources, unless you might be saying that you cannot buy as much or that you have to try to increase your cashflow or to decrease your expenses, but if you are in a position in which you are not able to do that, then you have to work with what you have.  We probably don't disagree about any of this, even if we might be talking about some of the balances in different ways.  

For sure, you already know that I tend to react to the "us poor people are different" claims... which is an ongoing dispute between us because you say that us poor people" cannot buy regularly, or us poor people set up buy ladders all the way down to $20k or us poor people have to strategize to buy on dips and blah blah blah.. which I think is a bunch of bullshit, because us poor people can build up to certain scenarios to be able to set up sell ladders all the way down and the other various techniques because it would be a matter of how much to set up and what increments and sometimes how long it might take to be able to build up those kinds of reserves, while at the same time balancing how much money is put to work on a regular basis versus how much money might be allowed to stay on the sidelines for buying on dips in ladder kinds of formats in which there may well not be attempts to guess how much of a dip is a dip, but  just to largely have them set up.

Merely pointing out the differences ser. Sometimes the people just post things without context and think that investing with a seven-figure capital is the same as investing as a five-figure one.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Obim34

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 11:08:10 AM

I agree with you that the values of bitcoin been purchased by an investor will increase in the future but the price is what we don't know, the thing is that looking at bitcoin price today and remembering it's price two years back a good investor should be encouraged to buy, bitcoin is not doing bad when it come it's value and price, an investment that rises from $42k to $45k on last two weeks Sunday, and till this moment it continues to hover around and today it is 46k if any short-term investor had taken the courage I think they would have made a good profit though this depends on their input.
One thing about Bitcoin is the higher amount invested will yield better profit but yet not mandatory because of the long term holding, whatever you put must surely return in profits making it enough reason to accumulate more with time intervals, all hands are not equal.

Some people are just watching this events unfolding without making any move, buy now no matter the amount, doing it without stopping will help you because with the recent happening bitcoin is making a good move and I know that no one will want to be left behind. 

The sooner we understand not everyone will partake in Bitcoin even after being acquainted with the knowledge, it's obvious humans can be different.

Those who bought at $20k early last year saw opportunity and seized it, when others were seeing fear/crash and today those who took the opportunity are now seen as the heros who has won. For you to see profit in Bitcoin investment you have to make a firm decision, stand your ground even if it means standing alone, that is buying when others are selling and dragging the price down. Don't look at price just keep buying.
I'm still thinking about how most people are crippled enough to see good opportunities and refuse to grab it.
Depending on how they see Bitcoin, some may see it as being a ponzi as per why they choose to sell off during the DIP whereas they never did well to learn or neither having the opportunity like we do here, free knowledge being shared without paying a dime.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hyudien

Activity: 2016
Merit: 591

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 11:43:22 AM

~~

It looks egotistical but I agree because this is an investment where every decision comes back to you. However, it cannot be separated from making decisions wisely, the point is that there is always the option to consider, no matter how small, in order to minimize the purchase of fomo. This is intended so that we remain aware that any investment has its own risks, including Bitcoin.

I'm still thinking about how most people are crippled enough to see good opportunities and refuse to grab it.
Depending on how they see Bitcoin, some may see it as being a ponzi as per why they choose to sell off during the DIP whereas they never did well to learn or neither having the opportunity like we do here, free knowledge being shared without paying a dime.
Based on my experience I have been a presenter several times to provide material about Bitcoin. The main problem for people is that they are worried about their fiat money decreasing when they see Bitcoin fluctuations in the market. even though I have strengthened  the argument for long-term investment people assess it in different ways. Of the 5 out of 10 people who are  able to make decisions the age range  is between 20-30 years. Meanwhile parents feel that storing assets in a risky place cannot guarantee that one day they will be accessed and they need to have someone  they trust to manage them.

What's interesting is that  now the people I  have met are starting to give positive signals because they may have succeeded in placing themselves in an ideal investment situation. Regardless of the conditions  and the way they develop in understanding investment in Bitcoin I am quite optimistic because we are undergoing  a halving year to determine the profits of their assets.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 11:51:43 AM

Many may say that holding bitcoins in an exchange account is risky, you are not the only user who is holding their investment in an exchange account, there are much bigger investors than you who have left millions of dollars in exchange accounts. Since they took this risk, you must also take risks, and without taking risks, progress in life is not possible.
Keeping your Bitcoin on the CEX exchange is not taking a risk, is suicide. You probably allowed a third party to control your Bitcoin, and you can lose your Bitcoin from the CEX exchange if they decide to take your Bitcoin or if there is a hack on the CEX exchange where you kept your Bitcoin. You can wake up one morning to discover the withdrawal function has been disabled and you can not withdraw your Bitcoin, since it is not your key, not your coin. Since the transaction fee on Bitcoin is high now, it is only advisable to keep our Bitcoin in the CEX exchange if we are accumulating Bitcoin with the DCA strategy but when we have accumulated the Bitcoin that is worth $500-$1k you can withdraw it to your non-custodial Bitcoin wallet, where only you have access to our Bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
████████▌▐       ████████

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
G_Besar

Activity: 1134
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 01:33:16 PM

Those who buy for investment purposes do not often consider how much it costs, except for someone who buys for trading purposes. Because investors usually target bigger profits for a longer time, while traders who only hunt for small profits only use very little time for that. There is now a slight price correction that is still possible for many to take advantage of if we are still confident enough for a price of $50K this month or beyond as the time for the halving approaches. So in general I still don't hesitate to buy as long as I still have confidence in getting more.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Odohu

Activity: 420
Merit: 374

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 01:44:31 PM

Many may say that holding bitcoins in an exchange account is risky, you are not the only user who is holding their investment in an exchange account, there are much bigger investors than you who have left millions of dollars in exchange accounts. Since they took this risk, you must also take risks, and without taking risks, progress in life is not possible.
Keeping your Bitcoin on the CEX exchange is not taking a risk, is suicide. You probably allowed a third party to control your Bitcoin, and you can lose your Bitcoin from the CEX exchange if they decide to take your Bitcoin or if there is a hack on the CEX exchange where you kept your Bitcoin. You can wake up one morning to discover the withdrawal function has been disabled and you can not withdraw your Bitcoin, since it is not your key, not your coin. Since the transaction fee on Bitcoin is high now, it is only advisable to keep our Bitcoin in the CEX exchange if we are accumulating Bitcoin with the DCA strategy but when we have accumulated the Bitcoin that is worth $500-$1k you can withdraw it to your non-custodial Bitcoin wallet, where only you have access to our Bitcoin.
I saw that comment and I have tried not to respond but for the same of the many new guys here, it is important we address it once and for all. Your choice of words is perfect because it is truly suicidal to use CEX as a place to store ones assets. The forum is awash with post admonishing people to only keep little funds, probably what they want to use in  centralized exchanges as it is never safe to use it for long time storage. Anyone who have spent some time in the forum would have already seen the phrase "not your keys, not your coins; it is as simple as that. Wherever you have your assets stored, the first question should be if you are in possession of the private keys or seed phrase of the wallet. If the answer is no, then there is need to stop and change.

People tend to forget so soon what danger awaits the centralized exchanges. We have forgotten where we are coming from; from Mt.Gox to FTX and many others. These ugly incidence left people broke, frustrated and depressed. If we cannot learn from the past, how do we progress? Centralized exchanges are never safe for long term holding because there are several ways they can be compromised including collusion of insiders or former staffs.

Recent hike in transaction fees has actually emboldened some people to start using CEX for storage. Even though this may seem understandable, we must be cautious too to avoid regretting at the end of the day. Consequently, suggestions have been made to convert weekly DCA to probably monthly DCA as a way of reducing the number of transaction cum transaction fees. Many of us in this situation have already made the necessary adjustments to continue using the DCA method of buying Bitcoin even when the high fees lingers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Justbillywitt

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 02:00:03 PM

~~

It looks egotistical but I agree because this is an investment where every decision comes back to you. However, it cannot be separated from making decisions wisely, the point is that there is always the option to consider, no matter how small, in order to minimize the purchase of fomo. This is intended so that we remain aware that any investment has its own risks, including Bitcoin.

Based on my experience I have been a presenter several times to provide material about Bitcoin. The main problem for people is that they are worried about their fiat money decreasing when they see Bitcoin fluctuations in the market. even though I have strengthened  the argument for long-term investment people assess it in different ways. Of the 5 out of 10 people who are  able to make decisions the age range  is between 20-30 years. Meanwhile parents feel that storing assets in a risky place cannot guarantee that one day they will be accessed and they need to have someone  they trust to manage them.
Those who are scared of seeing their fiat decreasing when Bitcoin is fluctuating are probably Newbies investors who are yet to understand how Bitcoin investment works or probably people who doesn't have an investment plan. Investment plan is really important, as it is going to give you a projection about your holding duration. When this is in place you don't bother yourself in whatever that is happening in the market, you don't bother yourself if your fiat is decreasing or not. Your major concern is just to keep accumulating till you get to the number of years you want to keep holding. People who are investing in Bitcoin needs to be matured emotionally too, because a time will come when your emotions will get on the line and this will determine your line of actions.

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 466 »
  Print  

Jump to: