Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 399 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 76173 times)
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 574
Merit: 409

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 07:50:37 PM

Bitcoin investment and hodling is for all both the knowledgeable, semi knowledgeable and those who are not very knowledgeable.

Bitcoin is for all, but not everyone is permitted to engage on doing what is nastic that might caused him the loss of assets when he's not sure of what he's doing, many of the people you discover today making complaints on loss of assets due to some reason were part of those found under this category, it is very simple, if you must use bitcoin, then learn to understand how.

Provided you know how to buy bitcoin from a cex or Dex

Buying is as simple as drinking a cup of water, nothing is difficult in that, the same way those that lack the knowledge about bitcoin will finds it very easy to loose their bitcoin 2jen they just buy and have no idea on what next, before and after.

and also know that you are to keep your wallet key private

Not your keys not your coins, maintain a good security and privacy.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Troytech

Activity: 140
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 08:51:19 PM

If you are so new to bitcoin and asking such basic questions maybe you need to consider the matter of bitcoin in terms of yourself, and whether you are going to get involved in bitcoin or not.

It should be a lot easier to pay attention, study bitcoin and maybe start to ask more improtant questions in regards to your own preparations if you figure out some kind of strategy and start to follow it, even if you might just start with $100 per week or if you cannot afford $100 per week, then consider something as low as $10 per week  while you are researching and learning more about bitcoin in order that you might figure out what is going to be your position and your targeted allocation, if any.  It can take a while to both build a targeted BTC allocation and also to figure out why you are doing it and maybe how to do it in such a way that is comfortable for you whether that is accumulating through DCA, buying on dip, and/or lump sum investing.
Sir what you've said is true, cause as I myself Continue to put to practice what you've taught I find out that at the end of the day I can only make decisions based on myself and despite the information and advice we get here only we ourselves can know what can work and would not.

Yes and we can't know everything from before we start until we have started and then those real experienced questions can be asked,  trying to figure out everything before starting would just cost you time and you might end up knowing nothing at all cause you haven't practiced, especially thigns like figuring out the best allocation to invest in bitcoin and the size of emergency funds we need to build. I'll say the best way to grow here is by practical and actually been involved I the journey as a holder, I've not even figured out what to use my holdings for when I've reached my 20 years target or why I am even doing this, but I'm just enjoying the learning process.

Of course, you have to engage whatever your investment plan with the resources that you have available, and I have no problem with a potential whimpy start to investing in bitcoin.. yet at the same time, many of us likely realize that there is a certain benefit that comes from front loading a bitcoin investment, especially if bitcoin might be postured in such a way that it is potentially entering into a bullish price period... but of course, we do not know, yet one of your scenarios should likely account for the possibility that BTC prices could go shooting up from here rather than either staying flat, going up and down but largely flat or down or going down... so there could be a problem with any scenario that starts out whimpy with an expectation of increasing next year.. since the BTC cycle has been 3 ups and one down, 3 ups and one down.. yet even the pattern is not guaranteed, but we are only into the 1 up from 2023, so it could well be that we have two more ups prior to the down.. and yeah of course, not guaranteed, but if you are not financially and psychologically prepared for that kinds of scenario and you end up going into bitcoin too whimpily, it could cause you to end up FOMOing in at a later date rather than anticipating such possibility of 2 more ups and then a down from the start.

I think the best way for me to back up such a whimpy plan is to have another senerio that I would also invest in or put efforts in as you said if things go sideways, if I could remember correctly in your recent contributions here you once said something about putting our efforts in terms of odds of a senerio actually occurring and put our efforts likewise, like if it has a 1% chance of happening we also put 1% effort towards it, so we could take actions that are proportional to the possibility of thigns that could happen In a particular frame, so since in my case I'm think of front loading with expectations of a bullish that i feel would occur anytime soon, which might or may not happen, since we have known that everything happens based on probability.  

And this senerios I would be making this time are based on facts instead of my normal assumption senerio where I'm just preparing ahead of what might happen in the market, but since I'm still an early investor knowing my major aim is to accumulate more bitcoin than anything else, yet I just still feel taking advantage of the possibility that thigns might go bullish is not such a bad idea, but to be safe an not to FOMO I should have another senerio that would be backed by facts like the 2 more ups and 1 more down, but I think I have to take some time to learn about this first.

And also before now I didn't actually consider thigns like 4 year cycle history or bitcoin occurrence, and I think these are things I should consider too, and also keeping in mind that they are also possibility that they could reoccur and I can make senerio around them too.

Some people have a disposable/discretionary income that happens to be real high like 50% of their total income and others might have only 5% 10%, so they will be struggling more in terms of having funds available to aggressively invest into bitcoin and/or to build their emergency fund.
I think anyone could build this up a little by chunking down our Monthly expenses more, I've tried living on a budget, but the only Pitfall is I have to retain myself for some enjoyment just to meet up with my investment

Bitcoin investment and hodling is for all both the knowledgeable, semi knowledgeable and those who are not very knowledgeable. Provided you know how to buy bitcoin from a cex or Dex and also know that you are to keep your wallet key private, then you are good to go. What is important in bitcoin investment is just following the established principles that are required to successfully hold your bitcoin for the number of years you intend holding. There is no special knowledge needed to own a bitcoin, as you are not feeding the bitcoin or solve any mathematical problems before holding bitcoin. Buying and holding bitcoin is not a rock science that only genius can do, it is open to all. What is important is the ability to hold your bitcoin for long.

I agree with you, investing in bitcoin is not rocket science, even an uneducated person can do it and still be successful, its all about your ability to hold without selling out earlier or cause not panic, and that's why we need to know how to keep ourselves from such situations by building ourselves in a way that touching our bitcoin holdings is not an option and accumulating untill we have reaches the time we set before we maybe start adding more strategies.

ginsan

Activity: 1316
Merit: 616

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 09:28:07 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Sometimes too much in strategy will make beginners confused in carrying out their investments. I believe beginners need a basic foundation to carry out their strategic planning better and achieve the targets they want. The big difference may be in terms of knowledge about Bitcoin, which means beginners may need an approach to see the big cycles that Bitcoin has gone through. Yes, basically beginners can start with the DCA Strategy if they are not able to think about the distribution of funds for several other strategy practices.

Even though investment success is triggered by individual self-confidence, in Bitcoin investment you must be able to know more about Bitcoin and why you are interested in buying and holding it. Sometimes people out there are still quite unfamiliar with Bitcoin and they don't understand enough and this is where an approach is needed for those who are really beginners in investing in Bitcoin.

In essence, we are in the modern era and Bitcoin has the advantage of being a very promising investment for old age. Apart from that, the price of Bitcoin is very fluctuating and use it cold money that is ready to lose. I mean you don't have to worry if the price drops very deeply because you really don't need the money you invest in Bitcoin for other purposes in your life.

Even though many large companies continue to buy Bitcoin, I think there are still many people who don't understand Bitcoin. Maybe because they miss out on information because they live in remote areas or have difficulty accessing the internet. Yes, for those of us who have bought on dips, keep the Bitcoin we have for the long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), ginsan (1)

Sometimes too much in strategy will make beginners confused in carrying out their investments. I believe beginners need a basic foundation to carry out their strategic planning better and achieve the targets they want. The big difference may be in terms of knowledge about Bitcoin, which means beginners may need an approach to see the big cycles that Bitcoin has gone through. Yes, basically beginners can start with the DCA Strategy if they are not able to think about the distribution of funds for several other strategy practices.

Even though investment success is triggered by individual self-confidence, in Bitcoin investment you must be able to know more about Bitcoin and why you are interested in buying and holding it. Sometimes people out there are still quite unfamiliar with Bitcoin and they don't understand enough and this is where an approach is needed for those who are really beginners in investing in Bitcoin.

In essence, we are in the modern era and Bitcoin has the advantage of being a very promising investment for old age. Apart from that, the price of Bitcoin is very fluctuating and use it cold money that is ready to lose. I mean you don't have to worry if the price drops very deeply because you really don't need the money you invest in Bitcoin for other purposes in your life.

Even though many large companies continue to buy Bitcoin, I think there are still many people who don't understand Bitcoin. Maybe because they miss out on information because they live in remote areas or have difficulty accessing the internet. Yes, for those of us who have bought on dips, keep the Bitcoin we have for the long term.
Understanding, investment objectives, strategy, correct mindset, budget sources, time frames and investment and financial management are some of the interesting points that a potential investor needs to have. You won't necessarily be able to invest safely without sufficient knowledge, and you won't get a commensurate return if you don't have a goal for what you invest.

The basic concepts certainly need to be learned regardless of whether they are beginner investors or experienced investors. However, the difference is that both of them have different experiences and knowledge for this asset whose value fluctuates. The success of an investor depends on how they have understanding, strategy, financial management, investment management and risk control, so all of this must really be learned in order to be successful in investing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
teamsherry

Activity: 154
Merit: 44

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:04:34 PM

IMO opinion. DCA would continue to be the best strategy for beginners because it does not require much explanation to understand, nor does it require any experience to be successful; all I have to do is divide my allocated amount for investment into parts and set an investment interval that works for me.
When I first started utilizing DCA, I didn't even have a consistent source of income. What I used to do was accumulate my money throughout the month and then assign some amount to DCA. I'd set the interval so that before that amount would be exhausted I would have gotten new income to invest again.
DCA, Its stress free, its comfortable , its every beginners choice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:07:01 PM

Every dip is an opportunity for every investors, but it all depend how was the situation affect your deliberation to acquire enough profits. It is too risky to decide, but we have to take the risk if we are aiming to earn enormous profits. Don't be doubtful for every decision you have take, it is about a strategy you created, if you want to earn then spend time to keep holding and if you are doubtful then do not invest, it may frustrate you and lose you as well.

Also depends on how they understand the situation since if they don't know everything and just buy because the price of bitcoin dumped then there's still a huge chance for them to lose since maybe the situation has not done yet and there would mo more dump to come. This is why we should know how to asses the situation and now how to read the chart since this is important thing we need to have to know and get into better position.

A trader must know how to do technical analysis for their own and they don't rely on hype so that they can potentially earn and not guessing base on situation. It can really frustrate us if we lose that's why we must be smart on each decisions we do.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10180

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:13:54 PM

[edited out]
I've not even figured out what to use my holdings for when I've reached my 20 years target or why I am even doing this, but I'm just enjoying the learning process.

Of course, you could invest for a specific purpose (something that you would like to buy at some point in the future), or you could invest in order to have an income stream that you could draw upon in the future, whether it be to completely support your lifestyle or if it might be used to supplement your already existing income.  There could be goals to stop working or there could be goals to be able to choose the kind of work that you would like to do. Money and/or an income stream has the potential of increasing quite a few options and even over a long time horizon, especially if you manage it well, which truly are the kinds of things I try to argue within my sustainable withdrawal framework.

Of course, you have to engage whatever your investment plan with the resources that you have available, and I have no problem with a potential whimpy start to investing in bitcoin.. yet at the same time, many of us likely realize that there is a certain benefit that comes from front loading a bitcoin investment, especially if bitcoin might be postured in such a way that it is potentially entering into a bullish price period... but of course, we do not know, yet one of your scenarios should likely account for the possibility that BTC prices could go shooting up from here rather than either staying flat, going up and down but largely flat or down or going down... so there could be a problem with any scenario that starts out whimpy with an expectation of increasing next year.. since the BTC cycle has been 3 ups and one down, 3 ups and one down.. yet even the pattern is not guaranteed, but we are only into the 1 up from 2023, so it could well be that we have two more ups prior to the down.. and yeah of course, not guaranteed, but if you are not financially and psychologically prepared for that kinds of scenario and you end up going into bitcoin too whimpily, it could cause you to end up FOMOing in at a later date rather than anticipating such possibility of 2 more ups and then a down from the start.
I think the best way for me to back up such a whimpy plan is to have another senerio that I would also invest in or put efforts in as you said if things go sideways, if I could remember correctly in your recent contributions here you once said something about putting our efforts in terms of odds of a senerio actually occurring and put our efforts likewise, like if it has a 1% chance of happening we also put 1% effort towards it, so we could take actions that are proportional to the possibility of thigns that could happen In a particular frame, so since in my case I'm think of front loading with expectations of a bullish that i feel would occur anytime soon, which might or may not happen, since we have known that everything happens based on probability.  

You can approach your strategy in such a way that it attempts to prepare you for a variety of scenarios, and part of your preparations would have to do with your position size and how much you might be holding back and keeping in your emergency fund, your reserves and your float, and sure after you have built bitcoin to a certain size of let's say 1-2 years of your annual expenses, then you might start to invest in other things too.. and no one can really say what might be good investments for you besides bitcoin and cash, and if you are not really sure about it, then perhaps you would not need to make any adjustments - even though at some point you might start to feel that you have too many eggs in one basket, so you might feel that you need to research into the matter of figuring out how you might invest in some other kinds of ways, and hopefully balancing your supplemental behavior sufficiently in order to not get distracted into something that might ONLY need a 5-10 allocation. that might even take you several months or even several years to build a position in some areas that are meant to supplement your BTC and cash holdings... For example, you might start to think that you have to hold so much cash and maybe you should put some of that cash to work in other kinds of things, whether equities, properties, commodities, bonds, or something else.. and i am not referring to shitcoins, even though some people might consider something that seems shitcoin related as a place to put some value.. hopefully no more than 10% of their bitcoin holdings..

And this senerios I would be making this time are based on facts instead of my normal assumption senerio where I'm just preparing ahead of what might happen in the market, but since I'm still an early investor knowing my major aim is to accumulate more bitcoin than anything else, yet I just still feel taking advantage of the possibility that thigns might go bullish is not such a bad idea, but to be safe an not to FOMO I should have another senerio that would be backed by facts like the 2 more ups and 1 more down, but I think I have to take some time to learn about this first.

Of course, if you prepare for several scenarios, but then something other than your preparation ends up happening, then you are going to feel disappointed that you were not financially and/or psychologically prepared for such scenario... . so personally, I am not saying to put a lot of effort into your preparations for every possible scenario, but sometimes some ways that you prepare could actually end up simultaneously preparing you for several kinds of scenarios. .. and yeah, sometimes you have to go through some of the scenarios or to go through some of the preparations in order to some of the ideas to make sense because sometimes preparing in the hypothetical does not really make as much sense until after you might have taken some action and interaction and specifically witnessed how some of your balancing is going...

So for example, if you speculate that after a year in bitcoin, you would have invested $5k into bitcoin and $5k into your emergency fund, reserves and float, and so after the year goes by you can review your various actions month by month and you can see how much you were able to accomplish.  Were there some shortfalls? were there some windfalls? Did you make some mistakes?  Should you make some adjustments?  Have your conditions changed in terms of your income and expenses and how does your investment into the various parts of you investment portfolio affect your comfort level.  Are you going to do the same thing the next year or are you going to make some adjustments.

Let's say in year two you decide that you are going to keep your emergency fund, your reserves and your float between $4k and $7k, so there are ways that you can play around with that, but since you are already within your target range, maybe the next year you end up investing nearly $10k into bitcoin and then at the end of the year your emergency fund, your reserves and your float is close to  $6k.. and you figure that even though you have build the overall amount in both sides of your investment fund, but you can see that your BTC has gone up and down in value.. and maybe it could have even ended up going up several times.. but how much it goes up or down could affect your strategy too... but then you realize that through the year your emergency fund moved between $3k and $5k, your reserves moved between $0 and $3.5k and your float also moved between $0 and $4k.. so you might even see at that at certain times of the month you had total balances of funds that was close to $8.5k  but that was usually after getting paid and then there were certain low points every month too.. and sometimes you were down to around $4.5k. so you can see patterns.. and you can see how your bitcoin holdings did too.

Maybe after assessing your portfolio each year for 5 years, then you get to year 5 and you see that you ended up investing close to $50k into bitcoin, but maybe the value of your bitcoin had been as high as 5x higher than your investment amount and other times it had been in the negative and maybe it is 3.5X higher at the end of the 5 years, and you look at its value in terms of the 200-week moving average and you compare the 200 week moving average to the spot price... surely we would not be speculating that you had been able to accumulate a whole bitcoin in ONLY 5 years, so maybe you had only accumulated a bit more than 0.5BTC, and also during that whole 5 year period, you had continued to play around with your emergency fund, your reserves and your float, and you consider that you had fluctuations between $4k and $12k in those funds... but you end the 5 year period with your emergency fund, your reserves and your float that are around $7k.

In the end, specifically what happened in various parts of your funds and how you handle those happenings can not only be tests for you, but also inform you regarding how to proceed and maybe to correct some of the mistakes that you made in the process.. and it is difficult to really know in advance, even if you had projected a variety of possible ways that these matters can go, the actual specifics in performance in regards to where you are at at any time that you are making adjustments to your plans can also make differences in regards to what is reasonable to do.  And, yeah, maybe I painted a rosy picture, but you had ended up making some fairly BIG mistakes at various points, and maybe your own particulars end up not looking as good as how I had outlined your particulars to be.

Some specific actions can sometimes make pretty big differences  in outcome, and sometimes you don't realize at the time, so for example, if you had some kind of an event or "opportunity" along the way, so you decided to sell some of your BTC in order to take advantage of a "business opportunity," and sure the investment could have worked out or it might have caused a lot of your potential progress to end up going down the drain, and we are not necessarily going to know in advance regarding how you are going to deal with various choices and whether your actions are going to end up improving your performance or making your performance worse, and really if you are saying that you just want a successful life then maybe we might not be able to measure your progress at year 5 and we have to see how some of this plays out at year 12 or year 16... to see where you are at at that time... even though you can  make various assessments along the way that are based on specifics regarding what you are doing, and various things happening in the markets and also things happening with your income, expenses and your investment choices.

And also before now I didn't actually consider thigns like 4 year cycle history or bitcoin occurrence, and I think these are things I should consider too, and also keeping in mind that they are also possibility that they could reoccur and I can make senerio around them too.

So far they have occurred, so they should be accounted for, but they are not guaranteed to continue... but you might feel pretty dumb if you made plans that did not even account for them continuing to occur. .and personally I consider them to be one of the most important things in bitcoin, especially since 2018/2019 these have been framed as 1) stock to flow, 2) 4-year fractal and 3) exponential s-curve adoption based on Metcalfe principles and network effects (as outlined by Trace Mayer)

Some people have a disposable/discretionary income that happens to be real high like 50% of their total income and others might have only 5% 10%, so they will be struggling more in terms of having funds available to aggressively invest into bitcoin and/or to build their emergency fund.
I think anyone could build this up a little by chunking down our Monthly expenses more, I've tried living on a budget, but the only Pitfall is I have to retain myself for some enjoyment just to meet up with my investment

Even if you invest a small amount, you might feel that you are missing out on having some fun... and those are some of the trade offs in regard to investing and part of the reason that so many folks fail/refuse to save/invest because they have trouble delaying some of their gratification.  It is tempting to spend money when you have it rather than setting it asside for extended periods of time, and that is also one of the reasons that even if people invest, they still fail/refuse to put themselves into a situation in which they are able to profit from the compounding and exponential effect.. because they end up cashing out too much too soon because they cannot help themselves when they want to buy that new car, go on that vacation, buy that nice house, invest in that business.. etc etc etc.

Bitcoin investment and hodling is for all both the knowledgeable, semi knowledgeable and those who are not very knowledgeable. Provided you know how to buy bitcoin from a cex or Dex and also know that you are to keep your wallet key private, then you are good to go. What is important in bitcoin investment is just following the established principles that are required to successfully hold your bitcoin for the number of years you intend holding. There is no special knowledge needed to own a bitcoin, as you are not feeding the bitcoin or solve any mathematical problems before holding bitcoin. Buying and holding bitcoin is not a rock science that only genius can do, it is open to all. What is important is the ability to hold your bitcoin for long.
I agree with you, investing in bitcoin is not rocket science, even an uneducated person can do it and still be successful, its all about your ability to hold without selling out earlier or cause not panic, and that's why we need to know how to keep ourselves from such situations by building ourselves in a way that touching our bitcoin holdings is not an option and accumulating untill we have reaches the time we set before we maybe start adding more strategies.

Sounds like you understand the idea, so it is a matter of putting theory to practice and trying to have fun with it, even though it can take a long time to play out, it can be fun too.

Think of the guy who invested $7.9k between 2018 and 2020 (investing $50 per week), he might have had felt kind of bad during 2018 and even into 2019 and even during parts of early 2020 he felt pretty bad during the March 2020 crash..

So by the end of 2020 he had accumulated a whole BTC, and he started to feel really great during 2021, but maybe not so great during 2022, but during 2023 and into early 2024 he is feeling pretty damned good again, and even if he continued to invest at the same $50 per week rate during the whole time and maybe in the second 3 years he only accumulated 1/3 of a bitcoin but he is currently at 1.34175 BTC with nearly $16k invested, so he is feeling pretty good about all of it, and sure maybe he was not consistently $50 per week, so if his specific performance had varied from what he could have had gotten in employing a DCA strategy, then maybe he needs to reconsider if he should change his strategy - however at the same time, if he feels that he is on a good path, he might just keep with $50 per week or maybe he might feel that he is doing well enough in his investment he might want to increase his weekly amount to $100 per week or some higher amount, even though he probably would have had been better to increase earlier on, but sometimes people will kind of just get caught in a pattern and even some people use automatic weekly buys rather than doing them manually, and either way has its advantages and disadvantages, my personal preference is manually in order to engage with and to monitor my investment more, but some people don't want to (or can't) have that much involvement with their investments..

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
teamsherry

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:28:06 PM

There could be goals to stop working or there could be goals to be able to choose the kind of work that you would like to do. Money and/or an income stream has the potential of increasing quite a few options and even over a long time horizon, especially if you manage it well,
From the way I see it, it seems anyone could invest in bitcoin for any reason of their choice whether I would be as lame as trying to use the moni for a luxury trip or even going sky diving, and from the way I feel I could set a goal that would motivate me to even invest and hold more, liek buying my favourite house or even oweing a mega hair salon, I used to thi k it was limited to a certain kind of goals, since you know we are talking about investment, so I was expecting some strict reason to do it. But now I feel more free around my investment.

which truly are the kinds of things I try to argue within my sustainable withdrawal framework.
Wow that's new,  Do you mind explaining what sustainable withdrawal framework is?

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 11:52:58 PM

[edited out]
Understanding, investment objectives, strategy, correct mindset, budget sources, time frames and investment and financial management are some of the interesting points that a potential investor needs to have. You won't necessarily be able to invest safely without sufficient knowledge, and you won't get a commensurate return if you don't have a goal for what you invest.

The basic concepts certainly need to be learned regardless of whether they are beginner investors or experienced investors. However, the difference is that both of them have different experiences and knowledge for this asset whose value fluctuates. The success of an investor depends on how they have understanding, strategy, financial management, investment management and risk control, so all of this must really be learned in order to be successful in investing.

I agree that it is good to learn those various areas, yet at the same time they can be learned as you go rather than prior to getting started.  Anyone can get started investing into bitcoin with bare minimum knowledge, and they can invest $10 per week while they figure out more specifics, including honing in on their own budget and financial management.  

Now off the top of their head, even if they are not very good at finances, most people have ballpark ideas about whether they can afford $10 per week or not.  Now they might not know how to manage their budget, and they might have a lot of debt and they might be having emergencies every month or maybe several times a year because they are not sufficiently spending lower than their income and/or keeping track of their cashflow versus expenses.. .but these are things that people can improve, even while starting to invest into bitcoin.

Now if they are not exactly clear about the level of their disposable income, they may need to get  more specific ideas prior to starting to invest more aggressively into bitcoin, such as increasing their investment to $100 per week or performing a lump sum investment of $5k... so the more aggressive that they choose to be, then the more they are going to need to know, and also if they build up their investment amount, then the more that they have invested, the more they could end up getting tempted to cash out at the wrong times or to engage in gambling behaviors rather than investing behaviors.. so most people can learn those kinds of things as they go, even though sometimes they are their worse enemy by doing before knowing.. so if the amounts are small enough, then it might not make a BIG difference, so that would mean that they have their risk management under control by not investing very much, but they may fail to realize their potential because they are not being as aggressive as they could be, including likely needs to pay attention to their whole cashflow situation and to make sure that they are spending reasonably within their discretionary income while maintaining some kind of an emergency fund, float and reserves. which becomes even more important as the investment into bitcoin grows. including accounting for the price changes that bitcoin can go through during the period in which someone is starting to invest into it.

There could be goals to stop working or there could be goals to be able to choose the kind of work that you would like to do. Money and/or an income stream has the potential of increasing quite a few options and even over a long time horizon, especially if you manage it well,
From the way I see it, it seems anyone could invest in bitcoin for any reason of their choice whether I would be as lame as trying to use the moni for a luxury trip or even going sky diving, and from the way I feel I could set a goal that would motivate me to even invest and hold more, liek buying my favourite house or even oweing a mega hair salon, I used to thi k it was limited to a certain kind of goals, since you know we are talking about investment, so I was expecting some strict reason to do it. But now I feel more free around my investment.

which truly are the kinds of things I try to argue within my sustainable withdrawal framework.
Wow that's new,  Do you mind explaining what sustainable withdrawal framework is?

Well the post that you quoted has a link contained in it:

>>>>which truly are the kinds of things I try to argue within my sustainable withdrawal framework.<<<<

so it may be more appropriate to talk about those kinds of questions within that thread rather than here, but the basic idea is that once we reach high enough levels of BTC accumulation, then we might start to feel that we are in a position to either just stop accumulating.. or we might move into the employment of various withdrawal frameworks that might be price based or they might be time based, and there are likely ways to construct the withdrawal approaches in such a way that you can start to live off of your BTC and perhaps not even needing to buy anymore BTC.. yet at the same time, part of the question would depend upon how much is enough, and have you structured your withdrawal in such a way that it won't deplete the quantity of BTC at a rate that is higher than its growth.  

For example, if we use the 200-week moving average as a way to measure the value of our BTC holdings, then we can see that historically (up until now), the 200 WMA has never increased less than 20% annualized, even though it's worst performance, so far was between June 2022 and November 2023 (and you can see that in my entry-level fuck you status chart), so it is not guaranteed that the 200-week moving average will continue to go up at least at the same rate as it has historically, the 200-WMA is also a delayed indicator, so there do seem to be ways to use it to our advantage, and even part of my theory that BTC may well be able to retain a higher withdrawal rate (6% to 10%) than traditional investments (which are usually at 4% annually), but if we are still concerned about the growth and/or maintenance of our BTC, then we might want to stick with a 4% withdrawal rate and to continue to allow our BTC value grow until maybe we might start to feel like increasing to a more aggressive rate.. perhaps gradually increasing the rate and monitoring the extent to which our BTC is sufficiently holding its value with our employed withdrawal rate.

Of course in this thread we are focusing on BTC accumulation, even though we likely have some ideas of target levels that we would like to reach, but we still might not have confidence in terms of how much we think that we need, so a lot of times, if we know that we are a long way from reaching our BTC accumulation target level, we continue to push in the direction of getting to a high enough level so that maybe later down the road, we might also start to be able to use BTC as a source of income, rather than spending it all at once - which is also a potential legitimate goal, but probably not as empowering as having an ability to continue to hold onto a lot of our coins and just to cash out little by little and continue to enjoy the benefits of compounding and exponential growth that is likely to continue to happen with bitcoin so that we may also may be preferring to spend from other sources of income prior to spending our BTC, even though our BTC could supplement any other sources of income that we might have at the time that we might start to withdraw value from our bitcoin holdings.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Troytech

Activity: 140
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 12:01:15 AM

Sounds like you understand the idea, so it is a matter of putting theory to practice and trying to have fun with it, even though it can take a long time to play out, it can be fun too.

Think of the guy who invested $7.9k between 2018 and 2020 (investing $50 per week), he might have had felt kind of bad during 2018 and even into 2019 and even during parts of early 2020 he felt pretty bad during the March 2020 crash..

So by the end of 2020 he had accumulated a whole BTC, and he started to feel really great during 2021, but maybe not so great during 2022, but during 2023 and into early 2024 he is feeling pretty damned good again, and even if he continued to invest at the same $50 per week rate during the whole time and maybe in the second 3 years he only accumulated 1/3 of a bitcoin but he is currently at 1.34175 BTC with nearly $16k invested, so he is feeling pretty good about all of it, and sure maybe he was not consistently $50 per week, so if his specific performance had varied from what he could have had gotten in employing a DCA strategy, then maybe he needs to reconsider if he should change his strategy - however at the same time, if he feels that he is on a good path, he might just keep with $50 per week or maybe he might feel that he is doing well enough in his investment he might want to increase his weekly amount to $100 per week or some higher amount, even though he probably would have had been better to increase earlier on, but sometimes people will kind of just get caught in a pattern and even some people use automatic weekly buys rather than doing them manually, and either way has its advantages and disadvantages, my personal preference is manually in order to engage with and to monitor my investment more, but some people don't want to (or can't) have that much involvement with their investments..
Sir I really do appreciate your effort in explaining this to me, I do feel there is a lot of practice I need to do in other to ask more in-depth questions 😊 and fully understand you better, and yes DCA would continue to be my best for now cause of the way I play around with it, it's so flexible and that's the reason I am able to understand some thing you teach, I can never neglect the place of emergency funds, reserves and floats cause just like DCA they are the backbone of every investment and are needed for our investment to reach a stage of maturity and expansion.
It is also true when you said about how I'm trying to rush things, but I also feel that I might not be feeling to well now because of my stach and hence want to accumulate more, but when my investment has gotten to 2-3 years of income allocated I would definitely start to feel good about, sharing your testimonial and how I've seen other people feel good about their holdings makes me want to even hold better and I can only say for now..... DCA would ever remain my beat strategy.

teamsherry

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 12:29:51 AM

I agree that it is good to learn those various areas, yet at the same time they can be learned as you go rather than prior to getting started.  Anyone can get started investing into bitcoin with bare minimum knowledge, and they can invest $10 per week while they figure out more specifics, including honing in on their own budget and financial management.  

Now off the top of their head, even if they are not very good at finances, most people have ballpark ideas about whether they can afford $10 per week or not.  Now they might not know how to manage their budget, and they might have a lot of debt and they might be having emergencies every month or maybe several times a year because they are not sufficiently spending lower than their income and/or keeping track of their cashflow versus expenses.. .but these are things that people can improve, even while starting to invest into bitcoin.

Now if they are not exactly clear about the level of their disposable income, they may need to get  more specific ideas prior to starting to invest more aggressively into bitcoin, such as increasing their investment to $100 per week or performing a lump sum investment of $5k... so the more aggressive that they choose to be, then the more they are going to need to know, and also if they build up their investment amount, then the more that they have invested, the more they could end up getting tempted to cash out at the wrong times or to engage in gambling behaviors rather than investing behaviors.. so most people can learn those kinds of things as they go, even though sometimes they are their worse enemy by doing before knowing.. so if the amounts are small enough, then it might not make a BIG difference, so that would mean that they have their risk management under control by not investing very much, but they may fail to realize their potential because they are not being as aggressive as they could be, including likely needs to pay attention to their whole cashflow situation and to make sure that they are spending reasonably within their discretionary income while maintaining some kind of an emergency fund, float and reserves. which becomes even more important as the investment into bitcoin grows. including accounting for the price changes that bitcoin can go through during the period in which someone is starting to invest into it.

I agree with you, sir, that it would be impossible to try to learn everything before beginning to invest. A lot of lessons and strategies can only be understood through practice and experience. A novice may not even know much about strategies like dip buys or how to take advantage of dips, and in the process of trying to learn everything, they may become entangled in other information that diverts them from the fundamental knowledge of investing, which is the DCA method, which is simple to use and the only beginner-friendly strategy that logically supports low income.

I believe that if someone starts investing, figuring out the other requirements won't be too difficult because we have to attend class before learning those lectures. Therefore, I believe that the first step, even before learning much, should be to start with DCA and accumulate emergency funds; the other benefits of being a bitcoiner can be discovered later.

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 01:00:01 AM
Merited by Frankolala (2)

IMO opinion. DCA would continue to be the best strategy for beginners because it does not require much explanation to understand, nor does it require any experience to be successful; all I have to do is divide my allocated amount for investment into parts and set an investment interval that works for me.
When I first started utilizing DCA, I didn't even have a consistent source of income. What I used to do was accumulate my money throughout the month and then assign some amount to DCA. I'd set the interval so that before that amount would be exhausted I would have gotten new income to invest again.
As a newbie, it is good to adopt the DCA strategy when accumulating bitcoin. Even though you are a low-salary earner, you can still accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy because you will set a day when you will be investing a small amount of your fund in bitcoin when you receive your salary, and you can be buying bitcoin monthly so that it will allow you to take care of your financial needs since you are a low-income earner. The DCA strategy will make you consistent in accumulating bitcoin because you will set a plan for accumulating bitcoin anytime you receive your monthly salary.

adultcrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 241

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 02:42:52 AM

I agree with you, sir, that it would be impossible to try to learn everything before beginning to invest. A lot of lessons and strategies can only be understood through practice and experience. A novice may not even know much about strategies like dip buys or how to take advantage of dips, and in the process of trying to learn everything, they may become entangled in other information that diverts them from the fundamental knowledge of investing, which is the DCA method, which is simple to use and the only beginner-friendly strategy that logically supports low income.

I believe that if someone starts investing, figuring out the other requirements won't be too difficult because we have to attend class before learning those lectures. Therefore, I believe that the first step, even before learning much, should be to start with DCA and accumulate emergency funds; the other benefits of being a bitcoiner can be discovered later.
I'm of the same opinion as you and I can actually recur my case when I started applying the DCA method as prior to that time, I had just little knowledge of Bitcoin and never in-depth. My knowledge then was just limited to knowing how to buy and store my Bitcoin and other minor knowledge that enable my find my way around it. The core technical terms were alien to me but I know that Bitcoin will surely be worth something considering where it was coming from. This was my biggest motivation to continue accumulating Bitcoin. The DCA method really made the entire thing easier for me, eliminating most of the entry challenges I was facing that most times make me miss buying because I was waiting for price at a certain point.

Full knowledge is something I'm working on while already being invested in Bitcoin. My financial commitment even make it necessary to inquire about  more things as regards to Bitcoin. I think, just like you rightly said, the DCA method is suitable for all financial classes, knowledge class and indeed all types of people who desires a more systematic approach to Bitcoin investment.

Gallar

Activity: 602
Merit: 291

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 02:48:41 AM

Every dip is an opportunity for every investors, but it all depend how was the situation affect your deliberation to acquire enough profits. It is too risky to decide, but we have to take the risk if we are aiming to earn enormous profits. Don't be doubtful for every decision you have take, it is about a strategy you created, if you want to earn then spend time to keep holding and if you are doubtful then do not invest, it may frustrate you and lose you as well.
The drop in bitcoin prices is indeed a potential for us to enter and buy. So basically there is no need to think much when Bitcoin experiences a decline, because this is a good opportunity to maximize the final results. So what this means is don't think too much that after this decline Bitcoin will fall again.

But, I agree with you friend. If we want to invest in bitcoin, we all have to be ready to bear all the risks. Because behind the profits we can get from Bitcoin investment, there are definitely and it cannot be denied that there will be risks too. So in essence, when investing in Bitcoin, don't just look at the final results or profits that can be obtained. But don't forget the journey or process to get these benefits. Because currently the majority of beginners or those who are new to Bitcoin investment, sometimes don't really think about the risk factors.

But even so, what I feel and experience is that Bitcoin investment has very minimal risks. Because one of the factors that strengthens this is

• Bitcoin has a very regular cycle every 4 years.
    So when investing in Bitcoin, every investor always has hope. because they already know that when the Halving and bullish market come, the price of bitcoin always goes up.
  • Then secondly, there are more and more users or investors.
    In this day and age, Bitcoin is definitely popular with young and old investors. Especially for people who are familiar with current technology. I think it would be very natural that in this digital era, bitcoin would be a very appropriate option for investment. So because of this, bitcoin will certainly become increasingly popular with many people in the world and of course the risk of the price dropping or bitcoin being destroyed is definitely very minimal.
  • And finally, bitcoin can be an investment asset for anyone.
    So the point is not only to know rich people. But even for middle class people, Bitcoin is very suitable as an investment asset. So with more and more people being able to invest in bitcoin, it is certain that in the future bitcoin will be even more advanced.

So in conclusion, from these three factors, I can judge. That bitcoin has more good potential than bad potential. For this reason, the risk factor will definitely be very minimal. But even so, that doesn't mean we have to be careless, but we have to remain alert and be ready to accept all the consequences or risks.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 03:49:01 AM

So by the end of 2020 he had accumulated a whole BTC, and he started to feel really great during 2021, but maybe not so great during 2022, but during 2023 and into early 2024 he is feeling pretty damned good again, and even if he continued to invest at the same $50 per week rate during the whole time and maybe in the second 3 years he only accumulated 1/3 of a bitcoin but he is currently at 1.34175 BTC with nearly $16k invested, so he is feeling pretty good about all of it, and sure maybe he was not consistently $50 per week, so if his specific performance had varied from what he could have had gotten in employing a DCA strategy, then maybe he needs to reconsider if he should change his strategy - however at the same time, if he feels that he is on a good path, he might just keep with $50 per week or maybe he might feel that he is doing well enough in his investment he might want to increase his weekly amount to $100 per week or some higher amount, even though he probably would have had been better to increase earlier on, but sometimes people will kind of just get caught in a pattern and even some people use automatic weekly buys rather than doing them manually, and either way has its advantages and disadvantages, my personal preference is manually in order to engage with and to monitor my investment more, but some people don't want to (or can't) have that much involvement with their investments..
Sir I really do appreciate your effort in explaining this to me, I do feel there is a lot of practice I need to do in other to ask more in-depth questions 😊 and fully understand you better, and yes DCA would continue to be my best for now cause of the way I play around with it, it's so flexible and that's the reason I am able to understand some thing you teach, I can never neglect the place of emergency funds, reserves and floats cause just like DCA they are the backbone of every investment and are needed for our investment to reach a stage of maturity and expansion.
It is also true when you said about how I'm trying to rush things, but I also feel that I might not be feeling to well now because of my stach and hence want to accumulate more, but when my investment has gotten to 2-3 years of income allocated I would definitely start to feel good about, sharing your testimonial and how I've seen other people feel good about their holdings makes me want to even hold better and I can only say for now..... DCA would ever remain my beat strategy.

I provided an example of a guy who consistently invested, and he felt bad good and bad, and then in the end he is still starting to feel good, but even from this example, we cannot know how long it might take for you to feel good because there are no guarantees that bitcoin is going to continue to perform how it has historically, and that is part of the reason that you have to continue to expect that it is possible that your investment will not end up paying off... so if your investment does not work, even if you do everything right, then don't come crying to me.. because each of us has to take responsibility and also realize that our investment might not work out, even if we end up doing everything correctly (or at least in line with the best of practices).

Fuso.hp

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 03:57:46 AM

DCA investment strategy is one of the best known names in long term investment. There are many who invest in DCA method but do not know that they are investing in DCA method. For example an investor starts investing and at the time of starting he invests as much bitcoin as he can and after some time after investing he invests again it is DCA method of investment. Although this investor is investing in DCA method without having any plan to invest, but through that he is investing in DCA method. But the value of Bitcoin is never fixed so if an investor first invests when Bitcoin is worth $40,000 and invests again a month later, the Bitcoin will no longer be worth $40,000. Rather, at that time, the price of Bitcoin will either be slightly higher or slightly lower, if the price is slightly lower at that time, then if the investor invests at that time, a compromise will be made between the two investments, and if the market rises in that situation, the investor will have a profit.

When investing, we must accept that we may have temporary gains and losses after investing and must take it as normal. Since there can be profit in something then of course there can also be loss but waiting for that loss is one of the best qualities of an investor. People who invest must know about investment, if investors don't know about investment then they can't invest. Maybe some investors understand very well about investing and some investors don't understand much about investing, but if bitcoin is held in depth for investors, such investors with relatively little understanding can still invest and hold the investment. We should not change our objective after investing but we should have objective no matter how we invest so that we can work on investment retention.

~snip~

In order to invest and maintain the investment for a long period of time, it is very important for an investor to have proper investment knowledge, enough patience, proper strategy, faith in investment.  

* Sufficient durability will help an investor to hold the investment for a long period of time and the investor will be able to be patient enough if ever bad conditions arise in the market.  
* If the right strategy is followed by the investor, there will be no mistakes in his investment and there is a possibility that his profit will be very high at the end of the specified period.  
* When the investor has confidence in the investment, no matter how much temporary instability is seen in the market, the investor will naturally hold the investment by trusting the market.
FinePoine0

Activity: 378
Merit: 113

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 05:13:11 AM

As a newbie, it is good to adopt the DCA strategy when accumulating bitcoin. Even though you are a low-salary earner, you can still accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy because you will set a day when you will be investing a small amount of your fund in bitcoin when you receive your salary, and you can be buying bitcoin monthly so that it will allow you to take care of your financial needs since you are a low-income earner. The DCA strategy will make you consistent in accumulating bitcoin because you will set a plan for accumulating bitcoin anytime you receive your monthly salary.

Adopting the DCA method from pay to bitcoin is definitely an important strategy. In any case, it is better to deposit assets in Bitcoin using the DCA method, because this concept is certainly realistic to build in the future. Individuals who adopt the DCA strategy will surely succeed by adopting the best strategy for the present. If someone wants to achieve success in cryptocurrency, then he must accumulate Bitcoin assets.

AirtelBuzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 209

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 05:27:19 AM

Dollar Cost Averaging Method (DCA) is the easiest and recommended strategy for new investors because investing in Dollar Cost Averaging method is a systematic investment strategy. I think these days not only newbies are adopting this method but also many experienced investors and methods especially those who don't have huge amount of money.

The prices of different coins in the cryptocurrency market often deceive newbies with volatility, but newbies can reduce all that risk by investing in the dollar cost averaging method. Here are some steps that beginners should follow to invest in Dollar Cost Averaging method:

Beginners should buy regardless of market conditions. Dollar cost averaging method of investing in any coin or bitcoin requires beginners to buy a small amount of bitcoins every few days or weeks or months. Beginners should properly analyze the market based on their long-term value potential and then buy coin.

smelody

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 06:28:50 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2024, 01:37:11 AM by smelody

I think these days not only newbies are adopting this method but also many experienced investors and methods especially those who don't have huge amount of money.

The prices of different coins in the cryptocurrency market often deceive newbies with volatility, but newbies can reduce all that risk by investing in the dollar cost averaging method. Here are some steps that beginners should follow to invest in Dollar Cost Averaging method:

Beginners should buy regardless of market conditions. Dollar cost averaging method of investing in any coin or bitcoin requires beginners to buy a small amount of bitcoins every few days or weeks or months. Beginners should properly analyze the market based on their long-term value potential and then buy coin.
It seems that newbies should be more careful about DCA than experienced ones. Because the more knowledge the newcomers are in this sector they will be able to innovate new ideas that will bring more benefit to all.
Justbillywitt

Activity: 224
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 07:46:28 AM

Dollar Cost Averaging Method (DCA) is the easiest and recommended strategy for new investors because investing in Dollar Cost Averaging method is a systematic investment strategy. I think these days not only newbies are adopting this method but also many experienced investors and methods especially those who don't have huge amount of money.

It seems that newbies should be more careful about DCA than experienced ones. Because the more knowledgeable the newcomers are in this sector, they will be able to innovate new ideas that will bring more benefit to all.
Some ideas in my mind like:
Education,Set clear goals,Start with the basics,Create a budget,Open an investment account,Diversify your portfolio,Stay informed,Seek professional advice from senior,Monitor and adjust and invest for the long term.
Newbies should embrace the DCA method as if their  life depends on it. It should be their watch word, they shouldn't deviate from it. When you say they should be careful with DCA I don't really understand what you are driving at. As a newbie who is making your first investment in bitcoin, I expect your first buy to be in lump sum or possibly an aggressive buy in order to have a reasonable amount of bitcoin in your portfolio. Once this is done and the newbie is not satisfied with the level of his portfolio, he should embrace the DCA with all his heart and follow it. There is nothing to be careful about with DCA, as this method was carefully designed to give everyone a soft landing.  Also as a newbie you have no business with portfolio diversification, your primary target should be bitcoin. Don't go any any shit coins in the name of diversification and get yourself hurt at the end of the day. I won't deny that there are room for diversification, but this can only come in when you have spent a reasonable amount of years in your crypto journey and have better understanding of the market, but as a newbie this is not for you.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 399 »
  Print  

Jump to: