Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:47:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, and HODL!  (Read 87977 times)
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 05:58:38 PM

I see the idea of building up funds first before accumulating bitcoin as a plan that will delay our bitcoin accumulation journey. Instead of trying to build up funds before accumulating bitcoin, you can use the DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin either weekly or monthly, whenever your money is readily available. There's no pressure to invest in bitcoin; no one is forcing you to do so. The only thing that can make you sell your bitcoin when it's not time for you to sell it is when you use your whole money to invest in bitcoin. You will depend on your bitcoin investment to survive because you used all your money to invest in bitcoin.
Indeed, this idea can delay us in accumulating Bitcoin and it will also make us delay the profits that we have obtained. Yes, using the DCA method in collecting Bitcoin will make it easier for us to collect Bitcoin. We can use any amount of funds and set our own schedule for collecting of course. we have to do it consistently, in making investments of course we have to be able to make our own decisions and don't let other people influence the decisions we make in investing, if we use all the funds we have to make investments of course this will make it difficult for us to maintain our investments and it would be better if we could have remaining savings for the needs we need to be able to carry out investments well.
Everyone who starts investing for the first time has the idea that they will employ a long-term plan, but for many, the long-term investment plan may not materialize. Some may fail to invest consistently while there are some investors who end up not holding their investments due to various financial crises. Apart from these, those who end up holding their investments for a long time but definitely get a lot better from the investment. DCA investment method is definitely an effective and simple investment method when it comes to long term investment. In addition to the DCA investment strategy, if the investor can build an emergency fund, the continuity of the investment is ensured. If an investor can invest these two combinations then he can later consider himself a successful investor.

I may not totally agree with the part of everyone who start investment having the mindset of long term holding , but for the sake of this thread many has know that long term holding and using the DCA is the actual formula to achieve the real value of their investment in Bitcoin, because some newbie or new investor has the feeling that as the invested on BTC they will get the profit as fast as possible, even some still see investment for Long term holding as trading where they will quickly take their profit but true this regular discussion and answering many people question has solved allot of misconception of Long term investment.

The area of investor building an emergency fund this part is a primary thing that is inevitable for any who really want to hold for long term not to put into proper planning as one can't hold for long term with such saving of fund or planned the such to such without tempering the investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ruttoshi

Activity: 364
Merit: 299

Baba God Noni

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 06:19:12 PM

I see the idea of building up funds first before accumulating bitcoin as a plan that will delay our bitcoin accumulation journey. Instead of trying to build up funds before accumulating bitcoin, you can use the DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin either weekly or monthly, whenever your money is readily available. There's no pressure to invest in bitcoin; no one is forcing you to do so. The only thing that can make you sell your bitcoin when it's not time for you to sell it is when you use your whole money to invest in bitcoin. You will depend on your bitcoin investment to survive because you used all your money to invest in bitcoin.
I think building up funds first is looking for away of having a stable income. Having a stable income it can enable one to invest atleast with the amount one can afford. If we look it in the other way saving money first to start up bitcoin investment,  I don't see it to be building because even if one saves some money to start up investment and no steady source of income, if their should be a problem that money is needed to solve it, it is possible that one can sell out the bitcoin to settle the problem.  But when one have a source of income , even if the person is investing with a little amount in bitcoin atleast with the steady source of income the basic problems can be solved without thinking of selling bitcoin.

Saving money to start bitcoin investment is not a solution of having a successful investment but having a steady source of income  can sustain an investment. Savings without steady source of income to begin investment will be a difficult experience to keep investment going .
From my own point of view, I think that anyone who is saving/piling up his funds to buy bitcoin with lump sum to start his bitcoin investment has  a means of income if not he will not be able to pile up the money to a specific amount that he can use to lump sum, he might spend his savings before it gets to that amount he desires. A means of income is very important for anyone who wants to venture into bitcoin investment do that he can use his discretionary income to invest in bitcoin and build up his emergency funds, reserve funds amd float funds along with his bitcoin portfolio.

I don't know if I am right but I feel that only the DCA method can be used to invest in bitcoin and build your bitcoin investment gradually, and at the same time build your emergency funds from the left over of your discretionary income for those new beginners who are not earning much and don't have bulk cash available to use in startingtheir bitcoin investment. This is why I love the DCA strategy but if it can be mixed with buying at the dip when you are prepared, you will get a better result.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10424

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 09:18:56 PM

I don't know if I am right but I feel that only the DCA method can be used to invest in bitcoin and build your bitcoin investment gradually, and at the same time build your emergency funds from the left over of your discretionary income for those new beginners who are not earning much and don't have bulk cash available to use in startingtheir bitcoin investment. This is why I love the DCA strategy but if it can be mixed with buying at the dip when you are prepared, you will get a better result.

The ONLY way that you get better results by mixing buying the dip with DCA is if the BTC price actually dips.  If the BTC price does not dip, then you do not get better results. There have been many times in bitcoin's price history that it did not dip further, so person's employing buy the dip in those circumstances may well not have had been better off than strictly employing DCA.

Part of the reason that DCA is so effective is not because it guarantees that you will have better costs per BTC and the fact is that you may well end up with higher costs per BTC by employing DCA - yet at the same time, you are able to figure out ways to be as aggressive as you can with your investment amount into BTC from your discretionary income - which is quite a good thing for no coiners or low coiners to strive to get a stake in bitcoin and not to preoccupy themselves with short term moves in BTC price.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 05:46:19 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

The ONLY way that you get better results by mixing buying the dip with DCA is if the BTC price actually dips.  If the BTC price does not dip, then you do not get better results. There have been many times in bitcoin's price history that it did not dip further, so person's employing buy the dip in those circumstances may well not have had been better off than strictly employing DCA.

Part of the reason that DCA is so effective is not because it guarantees that you will have better costs per BTC and the fact is that you may well end up with higher costs per BTC by employing DCA - yet at the same time, you are able to figure out ways to be as aggressive as you can with your investment amount into BTC from your discretionary income - which is quite a good thing for no coiners or low coiners to strive to get a stake in bitcoin and not to preoccupy themselves with short term moves in BTC price.

But to be able to mix buying the dip with DCA we need more money, we must always have a fiat reserve available to buy bitcoin because no one knows when bitcoin will fall. And preparing additional capital can be a challenge for many people.I agree that this strategy will yield better results but it will be more complicated because it requires more capital and there will be risk if bitcoin does not fall further as you say.
So, I think we should be consistent and loyal to the DCA strategy to make our bitcoin accumulation easier and not make us more stressed because of bitcoin volatility.

Kliss

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 05:56:36 AM

You make a fantastic point, Mixing buying the dip with DCA only yields better results if the price actually dips. If the price doesn't dip, DCA alone would be just as effective. In fact DCA strength lies in its ability to help investors invest consistently, regardless of market fluctuations, rather than relying on timing the market. You're also right that DCA doesn't guarantee lower costs per BTC, it's possible to end up with higher costs per BTC. However, by investing a fixed amount regularly, investors can take advantage of dollar-cost averaging and avoid trying to time the market.
Btcdeybodi

Activity: 125
Merit: 75

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 07:13:36 AM

Your explanation is comprehensive jayjuangee, and for me I use disposable income to buy on a dip like let me take an example if am using the DCA to buy every week and a dip comes and my discretionary income is like x3 of my DCA what i do is to buy at the dip then i will pause my DCA till i replace the discretionary amount i used in buying at a dip afterwhich i continue to DCA.

Continuous use of the DCA is just for a beginner who doesn't have enough funds or income if not it is good to buy more when a dip happens then you can still continue with the DCA later on. It is good to understand the market correctly because if you do you are likely to make more profit in the long run when you know when to buy in a dip and when to DCA. The more reason why I like the DCA is for consistent accumulation because if you have a steady income flowing, you are likely to own a huge portfolio. There are people who wants to get huge amount and invest at once but some circumstances might arise and you use up the money but if you are someone that applies the DCA, even if any events happens that will require you to spend some money, you can sort it out without touching your holdings.
Roseline492

Activity: 322
Merit: 192

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 09:31:53 AM

Indeed, this idea can delay us in accumulating Bitcoin and it will also make us delay the profits that we have obtained. Yes, using the DCA method in collecting Bitcoin will make it easier for us to collect Bitcoin. We can use any amount of funds and set our own schedule for collecting of course. we have to do it consistently, in making investments of course we have to be able to make our own decisions and don't let other people influence the decisions we make in investing, if we use all the funds we have to make investments of course this will make it difficult for us to maintain our investments and it would be better if we could have remaining savings for the needs we need to be able to carry out investments well.
Everyone who starts investing for the first time has the idea that they will employ a long-term plan, but for many, the long-term investment plan may not materialize. Some may fail to invest consistently while there are some investors who end up not holding their investments due to various financial crises. Apart from these, those who end up holding their investments for a long time but definitely get a lot better from the investment. DCA investment method is definitely an effective and simple investment method when it comes to long term investment. In addition to the DCA investment strategy, if the investor can build an emergency fund, the continuity of the investment is ensured. If an investor can invest these two combinations then he can later consider himself a successful investor.

I may not totally agree with the part of everyone who start investment having the mindset of long term holding , but for the sake of this thread many has know that long term holding and using the DCA is the actual formula to achieve the real value of their investment in Bitcoin,

On the contrary @Lidger is very correct because is very important for people coming into Bitcoin to have the mindset of holding because there main goal of coming into Bitcoin investment is to have a good return so the only way that would be achieved is only but holding, however the word Holding is very essential in anything that has to do with investment, just like a proverb that says that a patient dog eat the farthest bone, which in other words means that patience is the key because that is what guarantees your success on your Bitcoin investment,  so don't just hold because you saw people doing it, hold because you love it and believe that in the future your investment will speak volume.

Samlucky O

Activity: 322
Merit: 269

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 10:15:16 AM

I may not totally agree with the part of everyone who start investment having the mindset of long term holding , but for the sake of this thread many has know that long term holding and using the DCA is the actual formula to achieve the real value of their investment in Bitcoin,
The actual mindset of any investor is either to invest for a short or a long term profit. I don't see any problem if everyone who start investment is thinking of long term HODLing. Though longer term investment may not guarantee a greater return but the is a higher possibility due to volatility of bitcoin, that is why people emphasis more on a long term duration.

because some newbie or new investor has the feeling that as the invested on BTC they will get the profit as fast as possible,
Those newbies are those who doesn't know about bitcoin properly. They dive into investment with the motive of making money overnight with bitcoin and later got disappointed due to the mute or slow growth of bitcoin and switch to shitcoin

even some still see investment for Long term holding as trading where they will quickly take their profit but true this regular discussion and answering many people question has solved allot of misconception of Long term investment.
Investing or HODling for long term is never a trading or gambling strategy, it's only a person that is not granded or well knowledgeable about bitcoin and investment that will call an investor a trader.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 817

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 10:27:26 AM

The actual mindset of any investor is either to invest for a short or a long term profit. I don't see any problem if everyone who start investment is thinking of long term HODLing. Though longer term investment may not guarantee a greater return but the is a higher possibility due to volatility of bitcoin, that is why people emphasis more on a long term duration.

But its undeniable that there's a lot of newbies fall on the idea that short term is better since they want a fast cash from their investment on bitcoin. They usually failed to realize that its risky to participate on any short term activities with bitcoin knowing that the market is volatile and they might not predict what will happen next then it might cost some amount for them and that is bad experience to learn from. So they must correct their approach towards dealing on their investment on bitcoin and learn about for long term since this is really the most ideal option people will take since we know how bitcoin work so far and it never fail its investor.

If they want to learn strategy to use then they can do a research about DCA since for sure there would be a lot of results will show since this is effective and most used method by most of long term investors.

Those newbies are those who doesn't know about bitcoin properly. They dive into investment with the motive of making money overnight with bitcoin and later got disappointed due to the mute or slow growth of bitcoin and switch to shitcoin

Even though those cases happen for sure that people who look after on shitcoin after they encounter they lose from their short term investment won bitcoin would realize that they are participating again on more riskier options then for sure sooner or later they would realize that bitcoin is really the best asset to have especially if they decide to have it for long term purposes.

Lidger

Merit: 160

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 11:07:22 AM

I may not totally agree with the part of everyone who start investment having the mindset of long term holding , but for the sake of this thread many has know that long term holding and using the DCA is the actual formula to achieve the real value of their investment in Bitcoin, because some newbie or new investor has the feeling that as the invested on BTC they will get the profit as fast as possible, even some still see investment for Long term holding as trading where they will quickly take their profit but true this regular discussion and answering many people question has solved allot of misconception of Long term investment.

The area of investor building an emergency fund this part is a primary thing that is inevitable for any who really want to hold for long term not to put into proper planning as one can't hold for long term with such saving of fund or planned the such to such without tempering the investment.
Whether you believe it or not, emergency funds guarantee consistent investment. Since you are earning a certain amount of money every month, the expenses will not be the same every month. We have some religious ceremonies and sometimes we have to spend money on some important occasions but they are beyond our account and when we have to spend those money but later we don't have any money left to invest. If you don't have an emergency fund, how will you maintain your investment during that time? Investing may be easy but maintaining that investment consistently and sustaining the investment for a long period of time is very challenging and not everyone can take up this challenge.

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 12:13:06 PM

That is why everyone is advised to always carry out their research to find out things that would help them in life, and if not for this thread, you wouldn't have known that bitcoin is good for long-term holding. It is always important for any new investor in bitcoin to know that bitcoin is not a short-term investment so that the investor will know the money he or she will use to start his or her bitcoin investment. Only those investors who are into bitcoin investments for short-term profit will sell their bitcoin investments when they see a small profit. No investor who is into bitcoin investment for the long term will want to sell his bitcoin investment for short-term profit because he or she knows it is only through holding that you can achieve huge profits from bitcoin investment. The only thing that can make an investor who is into bitcoin investment for the long term sell his bitcoin investment is when he uses his whole money to invest in bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1842

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 02:31:22 PM

Congratulations to the DIP buyers who bought more units in Bitcoin yesterday, and to the investors who like to do DCA. Yesterday was a good day for buying if it was in your purchase schedule. Cool

Currently it's FOMO! Bitcoin will probably surge to a new ATH within the next two weeks, especially if CPI print is lower and Powell is dovish.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Popkon6

Activity: 630
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 03:30:54 PM

Whether you believe it or not, emergency funds guarantee consistent investment. Since you are earning a certain amount of money every month, the expenses will not be the same every month. We have some religious ceremonies and sometimes we have to spend money on some important occasions but they are beyond our account and when we have to spend those money but later we don't have any money left to invest. If you don't have an emergency fund, how will you maintain your investment during that time? Investing may be easy but maintaining that investment consistently and sustaining the investment for a long period of time is very challenging and not everyone can take up this challenge.

Usually the DCA method will be based on your income, because if you invest regularly. Then you can invest weekly or monthly. Estimated average monthly expenses in your household are $100, and $170 if you are salaried. Then you can invest part of your expenses here and meet the basic needs, with the rest of the money you can invest.  
In this case, it is most important that you use an emergency fund, because people can get sick at any time. That is why you must use emergency fund so that your investment does not get lost.

Congratulations to the DIP buyers who bought more units in Bitcoin yesterday, and to the investors who like to do DCA. Yesterday was a good day for buying if it was in your purchase schedule. Cool

Those who did the dip yesterday will certainly have the most success, but the most important thing is whether the DCA list was yesterday. The person who put it on the list has certainly succeeded, but the Bitcoin market is more than likely going to start a bull run in a few days. This year is almost over as the peak bull run in 2025 is waiting for the market to begin.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 03:48:29 PM

Usually the DCA method will be based on your income, because if you invest regularly. Then you can invest weekly or monthly. Estimated average monthly expenses in your household are $100, and $170 if you are salaried. Then you can invest part of your expenses here and meet the basic needs, with the rest of the money you can invest.  
In this case, it is most important that you use an emergency fund, because people can get sick at any time. That is why you must use emergency fund so that your investment does not get lost.

Emergency funds cannot be used in all situations, as the name applies it is used during severe and emergency situations, our emergency funds is not taking the duty of reserve funds. Emergency funds only help the investor avoid real life uncertainties like; Job loss, Death of family member,etc and enable continual accumulation.
Emergency, Discretionary funds are needed by investor as he invests in Bitcoin, DCAing or lump sum is choice of which the investor chooses from the one he can keep up with and be consistent.
BABY SHOES

Activity: 364
Merit: 482

HODL - BTC

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 03:49:49 PM

Those who did the dip yesterday will certainly have the most success, but the most important thing is whether the DCA list was yesterday. The person who put it on the list has certainly succeeded, but the Bitcoin market is more than likely going to start a bull run in a few days. This year is almost over as the peak bull run in 2025 is waiting for the market to begin.
In the sense of their success, they made dip purchases several times and never delayed them, but unfortunately I can't do that, all I can do is apply DCA once a month regardless of the price, I will keep buying, this is my own way of commitment to accumulate bitcoin, not that I don't want to buy Dip yesterday but in terms of finance I'm not ready because fiat is not available, of course at the beginning of the month I will buy again no matter what the price is.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
SHUFFLE.COM███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████    ████    ██
Next Generation Crypto Casino
██    ████    ████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10424

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 04:55:51 PM

But to be able to mix buying the dip with DCA we need more money, we must always have a fiat reserve available to buy bitcoin because no one knows when bitcoin will fall.

That comment hardly makes any sense.

You have whatever budget that you have, and you have to figure out how you are going to invest based on the budget that you have and also based on your other individual 9 factors, which happens to include how many BTC that you might have had already accumulated, and for sure the more BTC that you have accumulated, then the more luxury you will have to wait for buying dips rather than just buying BTC regularly and as soon as your money comes in.

And preparing additional capital can be a challenge for many people.I agree that this strategy will yield better results but it will be more complicated because it requires more capital and there will be risk if bitcoin does not fall further as you say.

Either you have additional capital or you don't.

If you earn some kind of income and the income keeps building up becuae you are waiting to buy the dip, then that is a choice that you have.

If you happen to have some assets (such as stocks or property or bonds or something like that), and you might want to choose to consider selling some of that and buying bitcoin, but you don't necessarily need to sell such other assets, but the selling of some other assets could be a form of capital that you are optionally able to generate.

Another thing could be that you receive a bonus or you inherit money or you win the lottery or you rob a bank (I am not advocating criminal activities), so there could be various ways that you might come upon a lump sum of capital that you could decide to buy bitcoin right away with all or part of it or you might choose to allocate some of that capital towards buying the dip and/or allocating it towards DCA purchases... You have discretion in those cash management regards, and surely there can be advantages to having capital or coming across capital, but there is no need to presume that anyone has any extra capital that goes beyond his/her regular monthly income (and even monthly income can have a considerable amount of variance and even expenses can have a considerable amount of variance... and the existence of such variance contributes towards variance in discretionary income that anyone might have).

So, I think we should be consistent and loyal to the DCA strategy to make our bitcoin accumulation easier and not make us more stressed because of bitcoin volatility.

DCA works so well because it can be tailored to the level of aggressiveness that any of us would like to employ, and surely once we start to accumulate a decent size of BTC stash, we might want to consider if we might want to modify the way that we do DCA including incorporating buying the dip and/or how we might consider the employment of lump sum purchases of BTC in those times that we might come accross extra cash that we have to decide how we are going to spend, invest and/or save it.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Kliss

Merit: 20

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 05:06:20 PM

we are specifically discussing Bitcoin investment, and long-term holding is a crucial strategy in this context. Bitcoin's volatility and price fluctuations make short-term holding risky, and long-term holding provides a greater potential for accumulation, profit, and weathering price downturns. In the context of Bitcoin investment having a long-term mindset is essential to ride out the market's ups and downs and benefit from the asset's potential for long-term growth. By holding for the long term, investors can reduce the impact of short-term price fluctuations and increase their chances of success in the Bitcoin market.
Sim_card

Activity: 476
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 05:21:22 PM

Edited

But to be able to mix buying the dip with DCA we need more money, we must always have a fiat reserve available to buy bitcoin because no one knows when bitcoin will fall.

That comment hardly makes any sense.

You have whatever budget that you have, and you have to figure out how you are going to invest based on the budget that you have and also based on your other individual 9 factors, which happens to include how many BTC that you might have had already accumulated, and for sure the more BTC that you have accumulated, then the more luxury you will have to wait for buying dips rather than just buying BTC regularly and as soon as your money comes in.

And preparing additional capital can be a challenge for many people.I agree that this strategy will yield better results but it will be more complicated because it requires more capital and there will be risk if bitcoin does not fall further as you say.

Either you have additional capital or you don't.

If you earn some kind of income and the income keeps building up becuae you are waiting to buy the dip, then that is a choice that you have.

If you happen to have some assets (such as stocks or property or bonds or something like that), and you might want to choose to consider selling some of that and buying bitcoin, but you don't necessarily need to sell such other assets, but the selling of some other assets could be a form of capital that you are optionally able to generate.

Another thing could be that you receive a bonus or you inherit money or you win the lottery or you rob a bank (I am not advocating criminal activities), so there could be various ways that you might come upon a lump sum of capital that you could decide to buy bitcoin right away with all or part of it or you might choose to allocate some of that capital towards buying the dip and/or allocating it towards DCA purchases... You have discretion in those cash management regards, and surely there can be advantages to having capital or coming across capital, but there is no need to presume that anyone has any extra capital that goes beyond his/her regular monthly income (and even monthly income can have a considerable amount of variance and even expenses can have a considerable amount of variance... and the existence of such variance contributes towards variance in discretionary income that anyone might have).
I agree with you that buying at the dip should be done with some unexpected funds that comes our way which we don't have plan for, and whether they come or not, our regular DCA continues. What I do is that whenever, I am given a bonus at work or traveling allowance, training allowance, or some incentives for motivation at work. I keep such funds without touching it so that if it happens that bitcoin price dips, I can take advantage of the dip and buy more. And if it happens that I don't have any extra funds apart from my monthly income, my regular DCA is what I do and focus on more weekly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 07:58:10 PM

qI agree with you that buying at the dip should be done with some unexpected funds that comes our way which we don't have plan for, and whether they come or not, our regular DCA continues. What I do is that whenever, I am given a bonus at work or traveling allowance, training allowance, or some incentives for motivation at work. I keep such funds without touching it so that if it happens that bitcoin price dips, I can take advantage of the dip and buy more. And if it happens that I don't have any extra funds apart from my monthly income, my regular DCA is what I do and focus on more weekly

When it come to accumulation of Bitcoin, we should always keep our DCAing constant irrespective of the market conditions. Expecially those of us that can't afford to purchase large quantities of bitcoin. Because if one have the mindset of always waiting for the dip before accumulating he or she will only endup missing out  or having small quantities of bitcoin in their portfolio.

That's why is better to save some funds (which is known as reserve funds) in case any dip occurs one can purchase the dip with the use of reserved funds, and he or she can choose to spread it out or go all in with the reserve funds like lump-sum purchases.

ginsan

Activity: 1372
Merit: 627

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 09:16:30 PM

I agree with you that buying at the dip should be done with some unexpected funds that comes our way which we don't have plan for, and whether they come or not, our regular DCA continues. What I do is that whenever, I am given a bonus at work or traveling allowance, training allowance, or some incentives for motivation at work. I keep such funds without touching it so that if it happens that bitcoin price dips, I can take advantage of the dip and buy more. And if it happens that I don't have any extra funds apart from my monthly income, my regular DCA is what I do and focus on more weekly.
No one knows when the decline will occur, but everyone has the opportunity to buy it where they must have reserve funds which they prioritize to buy when the price of bitcoin falls. If they don't set aside spare money to buy at dips, of course they will miss the moment to buy when a decline is occurring. Along with the accumulation journey with dca it becomes very good to apply because every time we can buy on dips.

Apart from that, we are planning a long-term investment journey in Bitcoin, so prepare your money as best as possible so that you don't miss out on DCA purchases. As you said, it is quite appropriate if you are able to set aside money for a reserve fund, of course it is quite the right step because you can buy bitcoin when the price is corrected by 10% or more. Meanwhile, buying aggressively when prices fall can be combined with DCA+ buying at dips. This is also classified as aggressive buying and without realizing it, we often do that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: