Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 82538 times)
Bravut

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 10:47:02 PM

We saw a large correction and yes now is a great time to Buy more Bitcoin. For newbies and poor people this is a perfect time to work for BTC income. When we get back above the all-time highs you will have a great bonus in your new wealth.

Yh there is a correction,which provides opportunity for all not newbie or poor people. You just have to be cautious as you sound more or less gambling and hoping for price movement.

If you read the thread you will understand how to go about investing in Bitcoin not some random believe that will aid you on your journey to invest and view long term which is the best approach.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10318

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 10:53:23 PM

I guess I am trying to say get started and learn along the way, and maybe after accumulating BTC for a year or two, there might be some justification to start to adjust the strategy based on how much BTC you have been able to accumulate and based on your other financial matters, and so in some sense, it can be difficult to come straight into an investment (something like BTC) and not take a bit of time to establish a position, and since Wind_FURY was referring to poor people, so for poor people in particular there might not even need to be too many adjustments along the way, just keep buying as aggressively as you are able to without overdoing it... but the thing, even for poor people, there might be some recognition that after a year or two of accumulating BTC, the BTC stash might be starting to get relatively large as compared to other investments (or savings) that might have had previously been done.. .. yet also it could be that the amount put in is still less than the value of the stash, so there could be some variations in regards to how to consider and look at the stash depending on how much had been put in and the extent to which the stash may or may not be in profits... although some folks might get distracted by merely being in profits, so some learning might need to happen in regards to how large of a stash might be considered to be a large enough size in order to start to consider some possibilities of changing strategies that go beyond just continued, ongoing persistent and consistent buying of BTC (perhaps weekly).
IMO, if  an investor  choses a buying  strategy  for his stash and cannot or couldn't  eventually  meet up with the buying due to his financial status then a little gap could be added  in the time-interval he uses for buying  for example
If it was initially a week it could be set to two weeks , if two weeks  a month could be chosen.
I will suggest a max- of one month interval
While this is done learning could also be taken along with it

That is not even the same topic, since one question is getting started right away in terms of investing into bitcoin, and then another part would be whether adjustments might be chosen to be taken in regards to buying bitcoin somewhere down the line based on the size of the BTC stash that had been accumulated over the passage of time.

Now, you seem to be changing to some other topic that relates to adjustments to the purchasing times of bitcoin being made based on cashflows and budgeting kinds of considerations like that, which seems to be a different topic from what I had been attempting to describe in terms of getting in, getting started and then reassessing down the road.

Maybe along that same line of the initial considerations, there can be a status of poorness in which someone might be having difficulties figuring out how much discretionary income that he has in order to invest into bitcoin in the first place, so he might want to make sure that he gets through the whole month before buying bitcoin with whatever is extra at the end of the period (so then his new paycheck comes in and he buys bitcoin with whatever was left from the earlier check), but at the same time, if the guy is getting into bitcoin, then it might be more likely that he would also need to figure out his cashflows and his expenses, so even if he might have more difficulties in regards to figuring out his discretionary income levels in the first month or two, he might be able to put systems into place in which he is able to buy every week, even if he gets paid monthly, but he might have to makes sure that he builds up enough of a reserve (and emergency fund) while he is potentially becoming more regular with his BTC buys the might end up being every week.. but yeah, if he is not sure about his cashflows, the solution might be to spread out his buys over longer periods.. yet I tend to be a pretty BIG fan of attempting to get yourself into a situation where you are able to buy bitcoin every week, but yeah, you cannot employ those kinds of practices if you are not even sure if whatever money you have is going to get you through the month (or until your next paycheck)..

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
promise444c5

Activity: 294
Merit: 163

Keep Promises !

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:10:02 PM

That is not even the same topic, since one question is getting started right away in terms of investing into bitcoin, and then another part would be whether adjustments might be chosen to be taken in regards to buying bitcoin somewhere down the line based on the size of the BTC stash that had been accumulated over the passage of time.

Now, you seem to be changing to some other topic that relates to adjustments to the purchasing times of bitcoin being made based on cashflows and budgeting kinds of considerations like that, which seems to be a different topic from what I had been attempting to describe in terms of getting in, getting started and then reassessing down the road.

Maybe along that same line of the initial considerations, there can be a status of poorness in which someone might be having difficulties figuring out how much discretionary income that he has in order to invest into bitcoin in the first place, so he might want to make sure that he gets through the whole month before buying bitcoin with whatever is extra at the end of the period (so then his new paycheck comes in and he buys bitcoin with whatever was left from the earlier check), but at the same time, if the guy is getting into bitcoin, then it might be more likely that he would also need to figure out his cashflows and his expenses, so even if he might have more difficulties in regards to figuring out his discretionary income levels in the first month or two, he might be able to put systems into place in which he is able to buy every week, even if he gets paid monthly, but he might have to makes sure that he builds up enough of a reserve (and emergency fund) while he is potentially becoming more regular with his BTC buys the might end up being every week.. but yeah, if he is not sure about his cashflows, the solution might be to spread out his buys over longer periods.. yet I tend to be a pretty BIG fan of attempting to get yourself into a situation where you are able to buy bitcoin every week, but yeah, you cannot employ those kinds of practices if you are not even sure if whatever money you have is going to get you through the month (or until your next paycheck)..
Maybe I was off but since I was actually insinuating on the financial status(poor) then I guess I was a little bit on point Smiley
I like the point of buying every week but  since fingers are not equal, each investors has it own expenses although  it could be reduce to archieve the goal of buying every week. Nevertheless, the inflows still matters (either salary or wages) so if the weekly cannot be achived doubling it should be pretty much easier to cope with.
And as time goes on adjustment  could be made if there's need to shift towards the one week then it should be done... Also switches, could be made but not  a good one as it could  be use as excuse sometimes  Tongue
Tamaperdana

Activity: 107
Merit: 58

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:13:08 PM

So in conclusion, investing in Bitcoin has many paths and many (complex) ways, depending on the situation of the person who wants to invest. And in my opinion, it doesn't matter how, or what path you take when you start investing in bitcoin, but the most important thing is to learn about bitcoin first.
My advice to newbies today is, buy at the DIP to get more units in Bitcoin as soon as possible, and study later. Let the greed guide you now and learn about it later. But I'm very confident that after a newbie starts to learn more and more, and goes deeper and deeper into his path, he/she will stay for the revolution. Many of us came here because of greed and stayed for other reasons, DEEPER reasons. Good luck on your journey my fellow plebs.

I hate to beat a dead horse even more dead, but you are asking for it.. Wind_FURY.. hahahahahaha

In other words, if you are a newbie to bitcoin.. no  need to wait for any dip..

For a newbie no coiner or low coiner,** get the fuck started as soon as possible so that you can at least have some bitcoin, and think about price later.. maybe 1-2 years after you have been stacking sats for a while.. and studying about bitcoin and other personal financial management matters along the way... .. but other than that.. it seems that I agree with what you are saying.

**By the way, when I mention low coiner, I am not suggesting that you have to rush to reach your bitcoin accumulation target, since that could take 10-20 years or more, yet a low coiner might be someone who is purposefully investing into bitcoin in a whimpy way, so there may be some need to increase your level of investment into bitcoin, which might be facilitated just by buying bitcoin regularly and studying into bitcoin further in order to gain confidence and then to potentially have some abilities to increase BTC accumulation aggressiveness in the direction of being less whimpy.
Buying bitcoin when the price is cheap or experiencing a decline (DIP) is indeed a better purchase if the opportunity arises. But as @JJG said, a beginner who is about to start investing in bitcoin, does not need to wait for the price to fall to make a purchase. I really agree with both opinions, because the opinion expressed by @Fury leads to deeper caution and wanting to get maximum profit from his bitcoin investment. However, the opinion expressed by @JJG is similar to the DCA principle, because when buying bitcoin, you don't really care whether the price goes up or down, and this concept is very good for long-term investors. So basically these two opinions are very correct if you want to apply them when investing in Bitcoin (essentially it depends on the person).

However, regarding starting to invest in Bitcoin first or learning about it first, I still prefer to learn about it first. Because in my opinion, when Bitcoin investment only uses greed or reckless capital, sooner or later things about Bitcoin will be learned too. But the bad side is that sometimes learning will come when failure or mistakes occur. This is different from learning Bitcoin before, even though learning it takes longer, when you start investing it will definitely feel smoother. So I personally prefer to learn first, rather than jumping straight in.

BITCOIN
promise444c5

Merit: 163

Keep Promises !

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:20:59 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

However, regarding starting to invest in Bitcoin first or learning about it first, I still prefer to learn about it first. Because in my opinion, when Bitcoin investment only uses greed or reckless capital, sooner or later things about Bitcoin will be learned too. But the bad side is that sometimes learning will come when failure or mistakes occur. This is different from learning Bitcoin before, even though learning it takes longer, when you start investing it will definitely feel smoother. So I personally prefer to learn first, rather than jumping straight in.
Learning bitcoin before investing  isn't  a bad choice but why wait and miss the opportunities  that could eventually arrive while learning...
What's  your purpose of learning  isn't  it not to invest??? Why not investing  with a good strategy like DCAing into your investment  weekly and when you're  done learning  to some extent  you could adopt other strategies  and by then you will be having  a lot stashed up already rather than wasting  time before investing  ....
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 12:51:31 AM

[edited out]
Buying bitcoin when the price is cheap or experiencing a decline (DIP) is indeed a better purchase if the opportunity arises. But as @JJG said, a beginner who is about to start investing in bitcoin, does not need to wait for the price to fall to make a purchase. I really agree with both opinions, because the opinion expressed by @Fury leads to deeper caution and wanting to get maximum profit from his bitcoin investment. However, the opinion expressed by @JJG is similar to the DCA principle, because when buying bitcoin, you don't really care whether the price goes up or down, and this concept is very good for long-term investors. So basically these two opinions are very correct if you want to apply them when investing in Bitcoin (essentially it depends on the person).

Both opinions cannot be correct.  You either buy or you wait, and from my perspective, the ONLY way to prepare for UP is by buying bitcoin.  You do not prepare for UP by waiting.  Waiting is not a strategy that prepares you for up.

Maybe I should give an example?

Hypothetical poor person just found out about bitcoin, and he has an income of about $500 to $1,800 per month, with usual income of about $1k.  His expenses are usually between $700 and $1,200, but most of the time $900.  He has an emergency fund that is about $1k, a reserve fund and float that is around $600.  Right now, with these circumstances, what should he do?  Start buying BTC or wait for a dip that might or might not happen.

He cannot do both.  He has to choose which one is going to.  Right?

Why not learn about bitcoin as you go (like promise444c5 mentioned), and start out with $10 per week - or some other relatively low amount to get started and then figure out other details as you go.. what is the part that you need to learn about that is so important.  No one is saying to invest everything that a person has, whether we are talking about the hypothetical person above that I outlined or if you would like to present some other hypothetical person with circumstances that might justify a "waiting" rather than a getting started right away strategy. 

By the way, I had already mentioned that a variety of things could affect a tweaking of the BTC buying strategy, so I would imagine that a person who is actively involved in buying bitcoin weekly would be striving to spend at least a bit of time to get more in touch with his various finances and psychology (perhaps in line with the 9 factors), and perhaps the organizing of his finances is already going to put him in a much more solid situation and whatever the bitcoin does would be icing on the cake, especially if the timeline for investing might be 4-10 years or longer.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Tungbulu

Activity: 56
Merit: 32

I'm HONEST

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 01:00:16 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2024, 01:17:44 AM by Tungbulu

Those quite some good notable points.
For those individuals who are struggling to make ends meet or living paycheck to paycheck, determining their how much they can actually afford to spare for accumulating Bitcoin can be pretty challenging. Their major priority should be centered on how how to cover some essential expenses, how to build a strong emergency fund  and reserves, strive to first gain financial stability before considering investing in bitcoin. This is a reality that shouldn't be overlooked or bypassed because by acknowledging this important aspect of investment, individuals can have a solid foundation for their financial future as well as their investment.
Because without first creating a solid financial foundation, one can never have a solid investment.

The idea of buying over longer periods of time or coming up with a system to buy smaller units of Bitcoin regularly (daily or weekly) could be quite an effective approach because it can really come in handy for individuals who actually have limited financial flexibility, because it'll enable them to maintain consistency in their buys while simultaneously maintaining their financial stability.

There are important factors that shouldn't be overlooked or bypassed before jumping into investment, because those factors are the very ones that determines how solid your investment can be and how long it'll last and of course how profitable it'll be, factors like cash flow and having a financial solid foundation to cover for future and subsequent expenses and emergencies plays very important roles and should always be put into consideration before jumping into any investment, well except you don't plan to be in that investment for quite a long time and just there for the short-term. But if the goal is to be there for the longer term, then these factors are indeed too essential to be neglected.

Your advice to prioritize financial stability as well as security over investment is indeed a very wise approach because without those things in check, there can never be an investment to start with.
Your insightful approaches to Bitcoin investment and financial planning has been most valuable and helpful to this community and those seeking guidance, we appreciate your efforts.

Hypothetical poor person just found out about bitcoin, and he has an income of about $500 to $1,800 per month, with usual income of about $1k.  His expenses are usually between $700 and $1,200, but most of the time $900.  He has an emergency fund that is about $1k, a reserve fund and float that is around $600.  Right now, with these circumstances, what should he do?  Start buying BTC or wait for a dip that might or might not happen.

Considering the person's financial situation, I'd strongly advice that he prioritized building a more solid and robust emergency fund and reserve and also try cutting down some expenses before considering going to bitcoin investment.

That's quite a significant income variability, making it very crucial to build a more solid emergency fund that can cover at least 3 to 6 months of his living expenses, 3 to 6 montha i believe ahould be solid enough for him to consider buying and accumulation. Because the having just $1000 in his emergency fund and float around $600 when his high expenses is around $900 which is almost close to his average income, considering investment at this point would leave very little room for discretionary spending or investment. So the best approach at this point would be to focus more and prioritize building a more solid financial foundation.
Tamaperdana

Activity: 107
Merit: 58

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 06:37:09 AM

[edited out]

Both opinions cannot be correct.  You either buy or you wait, and from my perspective, the ONLY way to prepare for UP is by buying bitcoin.  You do not prepare for UP by waiting.  Waiting is not a strategy that prepares you for up.

Why not learn about bitcoin as you go (like promise444c5 mentioned), and start out with $10 per week - or some other relatively low amount to get started and then figure out other details as you go.. what is the part that you need to learn about that is so important.  No one is saying to invest everything that a person has, whether we are talking about the hypothetical person above that I outlined or if you would like to present some other hypothetical person with circumstances that might justify a "waiting" rather than a getting started right away strategy. 

By the way, I had already mentioned that a variety of things could affect a tweaking of the BTC buying strategy, so I would imagine that a person who is actively involved in buying bitcoin weekly would be striving to spend at least a bit of time to get more in touch with his various finances and psychology (perhaps in line with the 9 factors), and perhaps the organizing of his finances is already going to put him in a much more solid situation and whatever the bitcoin does would be icing on the cake, especially if the timeline for investing might be 4-10 years or longer.
Yes sir, now I am starting to understand why waiting to invest in Bitcoin was not the right thing to do. Because I just realized that the mistake of waiting or delaying investing in Bitcoin until the price goes down is not very good. Because it could be that the price of bitcoin continues to rise and I won't have the opportunity to buy it. Maybe from now on I will start buying bitcoin with the DCA strategy only. Because all this time I was still fixated on the decline in Bitcoin prices when I wanted to buy it. And after thinking more deeply, your opinion about learning Bitcoin while investing, is very correct. Because the knowledge gained can be directly applied to investment. In essence, my thoughts and perspective are very enlightened here.

BITCOIN
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 06:53:18 AM

One of the best way to go about it is to get the fucking started and learn more on your way up, getting as much as the basics knowledge which includes the ones that is being shared here that even worth recommending to any one to start up  Bitcoin investment,  one of the beauty of the dca strategy is that it gives an unexperienced person the privilege of being in the market and gain experience while already in the market, the dca has so much potentials the reason why It dominates the thread, it allows you to make purchases of Bitcoin with as little as comfortable with you can be by buy buying in fractions either weekly or monthly as your financial strength may permits you. Bitcoin is growing asset and learning about it will definitely becomes unlimited such that the learning process is a continues process and new things can as well be introduce in the market there were not there before, just like the ordnance, the ETFs approval and who knows what might come the next and Bitcoin can also be giving birth to new histories, waiting too long trying to learning first can be retarding and can lead to procrastination ever buying Bitcoin . The following factors are very basics considering for any one venturing in to Bitcoin investment as you learn more on your way up.

1. Source of income

2. Method of buying (lump sum or dca)

3 investment goals and objectives

4 provisional emergency funds

With the listed factors above one can start investing and figure out other things while already in the market.

Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 215

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 07:15:35 AM

So in conclusion, investing in Bitcoin has many paths and many (complex) ways, depending on the situation of the person who wants to invest. And in my opinion, it doesn't matter how, or what path you take when you start investing in bitcoin, but the most important thing is to learn about bitcoin first.
My advice to newbies today is, buy at the DIP to get more units in Bitcoin as soon as possible, and study later. Let the greed guide you now and learn about it later. But I'm very confident that after a newbie starts to learn more and more, and goes deeper and deeper into his path, he/she will stay for the revolution. Many of us came here because of greed and stayed for other reasons, DEEPER reasons. Good luck on your journey my fellow plebs.

I hate to beat a dead horse even more dead, but you are asking for it.. Wind_FURY.. hahahahahaha

In other words, if you are a newbie to bitcoin.. no  need to wait for any dip..

For a newbie no coiner or low coiner,** get the fuck started as soon as possible so that you can at least have some bitcoin, and think about price later.. maybe 1-2 years after you have been stacking sats for a while.. and studying about bitcoin and other personal financial management matters along the way... .. but other than that.. it seems that I agree with what you are saying.

**By the way, when I mention low coiner, I am not suggesting that you have to rush to reach your bitcoin accumulation target, since that could take 10-20 years or more, yet a low coiner might be someone who is purposefully investing into bitcoin in a whimpy way, so there may be some need to increase your level of investment into bitcoin, which might be facilitated just by buying bitcoin regularly and studying into bitcoin further in order to gain confidence and then to potentially have some abilities to increase BTC accumulation aggressiveness in the direction of being less whimpy.

Nobody knows it all when it comes to bitcoin investment. And there is no point where someone will say this is the level you will get to be sure that you have known everything about bitcoin. Bitcoin is not like a college degree that you will need to spend couple of years to be certified as someone who knows bitcoin. What am saying in essence is that, you only need basic knowledge such as knowing how to set up your non custodial wallet, how to step up your centralized exchange account were you can buy from, or how to buy from a decentralized exchange (Dex). And effectively move your bitcoin to your wallet after purchase. These are not rocket science and any who can read and write can and write can figure these things out within few days. As a newbie I think that's all it takes to invest in bitcoin and also knowing that you are not to keep your bitcoin in a centralized exchange. If there other things which you want to know, you will get the opportunity to know them down the line as you get older down the investment line. As someone who is new to bitcoin investment, you don't need to learn about the technical aspects of bitcoin before making your first investment, so if these are what you are saying you want to learn first before investing, then you are getting it wrong. You can still learn them with time, but it is not a criteria to invest in bitcoin. Once you have gotten the basic knowledge I listed above, you are good to make your first investment.

Samlucky O

Merit: 251

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 08:43:38 AM

Of course, in recent times, I had been emphasizing $10 per week as a kind of absolute minimum and $100 per week as a more reasonable target, yet of course, there are folks who may well not even be able to do $10 per week or even $10 per month because they have no or almost no disposable income.. So for anyone who does not have any or hardly any disposable income, it may well be quite difficult to justify investing in bitcoin or anything else..
the only way it could be possible to increase your level of discretionary is having a higher paying job to be able to increase your investment strategy just as I assumed earlier.
and so they are in a position in which they have to try to figure out if they are able to and/or how to increase their disposable income, even if it is merely getting up to a point that they are able to start to set aside $10 per month or some other reasonable amount  - and to be able to set such an amount aside for 4-10 years or longer (if they are wanting to take it out of cash and put it into bitcoin), so they are not going to necessarily be disadvantaged because of their being so poor as long as once they decide to commit some quantity to bitcoin,
yea they might not be disadvantaged by there poor investment in bitcoin but that is a very low strategy of investment. investing $10 per month can be as less as No coiner. but surely it depends on a persons ability to invest base on his discretion or floats  and I can't call it a poor or wrong approach since he is surely not overdoing it. but people should know that as time goes on, so do bitcoin increase in value and a point will come when the fraction you  buy will be some numbers of SATs which may amount to nothing and may not increase in value as though. because your level of bitcoin growth depends on the level of bitcoin in your possession which you where fortunate to have afforded in a low price. for example a person that Bought 1 bitcoin at $10k per each around 2019, and a person that Baugh same bitcoin in 2024 at 1 bitcoin $60k you will see that as of today, the earliest buyer who bought at $10k is advantaged of about $50k profit, while a new investor who baught 1 bitcoin at $60k now will have to wait for long to be able to make a profit of X5 or X10as compeard to the earlier investor. so increasing our Level of accumulation help us  to be advantageous. though I know that buying earlier does not guarantee anything because you@JJG once said that even if we buy earlier, the price of bitcoin may fall and new investors maybe advantaged to buy more. but that doesn't mean we can't take advantage of buying more now. because some opportunities may never be goten after they have surely pass that stage.  I know we all are investing in what we can afford to lose or Investing in a way we are surely not overdoing it. but I think there is a need to take advantage of bitcoin dip in price by increasing our level of accumulation, to be able to make more profit in the future.

they recognize and appreciate that they are putting that amount aside (and out of reach) for 4-10 years or longer, which likely means that they have to build their emergency fund at the same time and even get to a point that they have reserves and a float.. which largely means that they might have to struggle to figure out if and how they are able to increase their disposable income and how much they are able to put away.. and none of this is easy for anyone who is living on the edge of barely having enough of an income to cover all expenses, and if they are never able to get to a poiont that they are able to have a bit extra to put into bitcoin, then they likely will not be able to invest into bitcoin.. which disposable income happens to be a requirement for being able to invest in bitcoin. and the only other way to accomplish it, would be to receive a lump sum - such as robbing a bank (not promoting the commission of crimes) (which is also like a form of disposable income  - because it ends up being extra beyond the needs for expenses). 
surly lump sum is the best way to invest for such person who doesn't figure out a way of investing regularly due to lack of inregular fund to be able to maintain his DCA strategy or monthly $10 as you guest. if he can invest lump sum once in a month with a tangible amount and also have a little discretion fund to support his investment, it will be better.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 223

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 09:02:35 AM

Emphatically newbies are expected to follow this path as you advised boss but what if the market takes a longer time to dip that's to say that such newbie will wait until it dips, I think the best time anyone should invest is yesterday and now, Bitcoin is an investment that operates without nobody knowing the exact future price, so if we can't actually predict Bitcoin, am of the opinion that be it newbie or old investor should invest when the are mentally and financially ready because funds is no ones friend, you may decide to invest tommorow no matter how decipline you are once emwegency comes the money will be tampered and you will start afresh to plan, as we all know already, money and basic kniwledge is what we need to invest in Bitcoin, once this aforementioned are ready, there wouldnt be need to wait further.

Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 10:56:13 AM

We saw a large correction and yes now is a great time to Buy more Bitcoin. For newbies and poor people this is a perfect time to work for BTC income. When we get back above the all-time highs you will have a great bonus in your new wealth.
Yes this the time we should use the opportunity we have to buy as many Bitcoin we can get because the price is still dip so if we fail to buy now we may not have the opportunity again to buy at this level, although we can still use the method of DCA strategy but for Lump sum I believe this is the right moment because nobody knows the length at which Bitcoin price could go any moment from this period.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 11:06:25 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Lanatsa (1)

Yes this the time we should use the opportunity we have to buy as many Bitcoin we can get because the price is still dip so if we fail to buy now we may not have the opportunity again to buy at this level, although we can still use the method of DCA strategy but for Lump sum I believe this is the right moment because nobody knows the length at which Bitcoin price could go any moment from this period.

Provably it is but don't think about that we could only get a opportunity to buy when bitcoin price experiencing a price dip. For other think about on when to start then I guess this is the perfect opportunity to start knowing that market is experiencing a slight correction.

That's why the title of this thread says buy the dip and hodl so they could able to execute their potential plans for starting up their journey and can further perform their plans towards what strategy they would use if either they want to do lumpsup or DCA method. But people should not worry about the length when they are starting to accumulate since they should look forward to have more bitcoins according to the budget they intend to spend since this is long journey to take and hopefully they learn a lot of valuable lesson on this thread. Since there's a lot of learning experience of other people which they can apply to make their hodl plan to became more successful.

Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 11:28:38 AM

A really big correction! Bitcoin price is now sitting above $61k though. To me the value of Bitcoin is not the main thing in investing right now the main thing is to use the DCA method. As we are of the opinion that Bitcoin may reach unique highs in the coming days, although we cannot say where the price of Bitcoin will end up in the end. Although many are saying that the Bitcoin run could start by the end of the year or early next year, if we can invest in Bitcoin using the DCA method for the next few months at the current price, we can expect a lot from Bitcoin in the upcoming bull run.

MusaPk

Activity: 658
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 11:56:36 AM

Of course, over the years, there have been various spikes of the BTC spot price below the 200-WMA that were short-lived, yet the period of June 2022 to October 2023 had several times in which the BTC price was quite a bit below the 200-WMA, yet the 200-WMA did continue to move up during that period at an annual rate of about 20%.  You can look at the specific differences between the BTC spot price and the 200-WMA on any particular date at this website.

From June 2022 to October 2023 price of Bitcoin remain mostly under 25k and it went down to low value of 16k. From this price window one can easily figure out that why it's ideal time to buy when spot price is below 200-WMA.

https://bitcoindata.science/withdrawal-strategy this is the only tool I use to figure out relation of spot price and 200-WMA. You are correct in saying that from June 2022 to October 2023 200-WMA keep moving up as evident from the 200-WMA graph there.

Spot Price vs 200-WMA from June 2022 to October 2023

I am just providing my own base case scenario, so of course, I would not suggest that my base case scenario is anywhere close to guaranteed, but I am thinking that the base case scenario of the BTC spot price staying above the 200-WMA for the next 18 months is the most likely out of any of the possible scenarios based on facts currently known... ... and sure of course price trends can change suddenly and maybe even for little to no reason, and also there can be irrational spikes and black swan events that end up invalidating the base case scenario that I am currently anticipating.

Right now bitcoin spot price is 60k and 200-WMA is standing at 34k. So if there is no drastic decline in Bitcoin price then chances are that spot price will stay above 200-WMA for quite a while. 
Ricardo11

Activity: 392
Merit: 59

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 01:54:36 PM

This is the best time to start investing, especially those who have never invested before or those who are new to investing. Spend according to income and manage some money in DCA on a weekly or monthly basis. Most people fail to invest or save well because they spend more than their income. We have to keep our household expenses in line with our income and try to save some money from that and invest it in Bitcoin DCA method. After investing little by little for a long period of time, you will see that your portfolio has grown a lot, but it definitely needs a long time.

Kliss

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 02:44:06 PM

Aggressive approach may sometimes bad if you don't know what you are doing but there are times that its good to execute this especially if our knowledge is enough and you have confident that there's something good will happen on your bitcoin investment in long period of time.
Like I said agresive approach is not bad expecially if you are capable of it. And there is no special skill or knowledge required what really matters is where you get you source of income from. You may not be well knowledgeable about bitcoin but provided you have a higher paying job that can be able for you to increase your investment strategy, you are good to go.

Having good and reliable income sources does help a lot, yet we cannot presume that people have good and reliable income sources, and sometimes they have to spend a decent amount of their free time searching for back up income sources and sometimes even doing fairly bad paying work while they are trying to improve their situation, and maybe trying to improve the kinds of jobs that they are able to do when working for someone else or when establishing their own business (that sometimes will involve building your reputation and doing work that does not pay very well in order to potentially be able to get better jobs in the future).

If we talk about investing then yes of course as you said that having a good and reliable source of income is a good situation for an investor, because by having a qualified source of income then they will be able to balance all their money allocations evenly, such as to cover the cost of living and divide a portion for bitcoin accumulation every time they enter the allocation schedule in the DCA strategy they use. But yes basically it is quite easy to say but it is difficult to actually be in that situation especially for those investors who have a middle to lower financial situation that sometimes even to meet the cost of necessities is not enough. But I think it's a fact that all of that can be fixed if they're really serious about getting involved in the investment world, by any means improving their financial situation and maybe in a way like you said buddy by improving their source of income, whether it's finding a better job or adding a part-time job.

The dca has really made it more easier for a common man only if he understand how much of his discretional and disposable income after taken care of his personal needs and a provisional emergency funds before considering Bitcoin investment as he make purchases with as little as he can be doing comfortably either weekly or monthly, I would want to say that meeting up one personal needs can be of different standard, there are those who might have been spending on things that may not have been necessary than investment where they could have curtail expenses in way that it will not affect there living and as well invest in Bitcoin. It must not necessarily be improving their source of income, or finding a better job, or adding a part time job but also has a lot to do with proper planning and budgets, thou they are all good as it gives you an opportunity of being in a good position of maximizing opportunities of buying Bitcoin, however there are those who are very off about investment but only focus on satisfying their personal needs and spending on things that might not be necessary to the extend of buying liability instead of an asset all in the name of covering their cost of living.
Taking an aggressive approach in Bitcoin investment can be risky if you are not well informed or confident in your knowledge. It's important to understand what you are doing and have a solid understanding of the market.  There are times when an aggressive approach can be beneficial, especially if you have enough knowledge and confidence in the long term potential of your Bitcoin investment. It's all about finding the right balance between risk and reward. An aggressive approach in Bitcoin can be beneficial, especially if you have a higher paying job that allows you to increase your investment strategy. Having specialized knowledge about Bitcoin may not be necessary, having a stable source of income can provide you with the means to invest more. It's important to consider your financial situation and make your own decision. As long as you're able to manage your investments responsibly, an aggressive approach can potentially yield positive results.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 03:23:07 PM
Merited by deadsea33 (1)

[edited out]
Yes sir, now I am starting to understand why waiting to invest in Bitcoin was not the right thing to do. Because I just realized that the mistake of waiting or delaying investing in Bitcoin until the price goes down is not very good. Because it could be that the price of bitcoin continues to rise and I won't have the opportunity to buy it. Maybe from now on I will start buying bitcoin with the DCA strategy only. Because all this time I was still fixated on the decline in Bitcoin prices when I wanted to buy it. And after thinking more deeply, your opinion about learning Bitcoin while investing, is very correct. Because the knowledge gained can be directly applied to investment. In essence, my thoughts and perspective are very enlightened here.

Yes... And if you are actually thinking about bitcoin for the long term, such as 4-10 years or longer, then your average cost per BTC will not matter so much because you are not planning on selling any time soon.  At the same time, maybe after 6 months, 1 year or 2 years, you might get to a point in which you have already accumulated a decent amount of BTC, and you might start to consider if you might want to attempt to be more strategic in regards to when you buy.. but even sometimes those people who are overly trying to be strategic about their BTC buys, they may well end up with way less BTC because they are spending more time waiting rather than actually buying.  You have to figure out what works for you, and surely there is no turning back the clock if you might have had some opportunities to buy BTC, but if the BTC price does a step ladder kind of a move upwardly, and it does not come back down and then you might be thinking that maybe you should have had bought some rather than waiting..

and sure, you do not have to buy with everything that you have, yet even waiting with some of your value (and holding it aside for  potential dips) is a choice that may or may not be a good idea.. but that also may well depend upon your own situation and sense of satisfaction with the amounts of your buys.  

Even our hypothetical poor person given above, many of the times he ONLY has $100 per month to be able to buy bitcoin, and that is if his discretionary comes in consistently in the regular way, but he is also going to have months that he has extra and other months he does not have enough, so those are reasons to make sure that his reserves and his floats are in a good place (and yeah, of course, I am presuming the emergency funds is also there, but the emergency fund is not being used for the purposes of filling in the variance of income/expenses from month to month). .. so if we assume the guy has all of his finances in order in regards to the reserve and float, that still may well leave him with the $100 per  month and questions about if he should use all of every month for buying BTC or maybe he might want to hold some in reserves.. but even if he had ONLY been buying bitcoin for a year or two, then he might have had only bought $1,200 to $2,400 worth of BTC during that time, so there surely still might not be enough BTC stacked up for him to really feel comfortable in waiting, and it might not even matter so much about the actual BTC price, and maybe he has to wait until he gets to around 4 years or more investing into BTC when he had invested $4,800 or more into BTC when he starts to feel that maybe he can start to become a bit more strategic regarding when to make his BTC purchases... .

and another thing is that investing $4,800 over 4 years, some of those purchases may well be more profitable than others, and maybe it is not ONLY the earliest purchases that are the most profitable, but there might be some recent purchases that are not very profitable, but having all of that in bitcoin, then at least the BTC is there, so that in the next 4 years, you have whatever you had during the first 4 years that had been able to grow completely (as long as you were not fucking around and withdrawing any of it) plus you wil end up having whatever new value that you ended up putting into bitcoin after the second 4 years, so maybe there will be various points in which you are able to increase your disposable income during that time, so maybe after 8 years, you might have more than $9,600 invested into bitcoin.. depending on your own abilities and/or luck in regards to your financial situation and your managing of your circumstances. including managing your bitcoin holdings and including perhaps having some appreciation that it could well end up being that some of your abilities to focus on accumulating BTC in your earlier years ended up giving you more options later down the road, so long as you did not end up losing whatever coins you had accumulated.

[edited out]
the only way it could be possible to increase your level of discretionary is having a higher paying job to be able to increase your investment strategy just as I assumed earlier.

That is a bit misleading to say it like that... but yeah, there are various ways to increase your discretionary income by increasing your income, but you can also cut your expenses.. and sure there might be some times that you increase your income, but your expenses might go up too.. as part of the increasing of the income, there could be some costs with whatever ways you figure that you are going to be increasing your income... and so discretionary income is the amount of money that is left over after accounting for expenses.. and .. surely some expenses can also be deferred, even if they might not go away or reduced.. or maybe some expenses have costs for their deferral (such as penalties and interest), and there still could be some value in deferring expenses that might create additional expenses in deferring them... Maybe if you have a job, and there might be opportunties to work extra hours, and they might not even pay more, but they still result in extra pay.. maybe some jobs off of the books, might come up too for someone who is already involved in carrying out certain kinds of work and hearing about other opportunities.

and so they are in a position in which they have to try to figure out if they are able to and/or how to increase their disposable income, even if it is merely getting up to a point that they are able to start to set aside $10 per month or some other reasonable amount  - and to be able to set such an amount aside for 4-10 years or longer (if they are wanting to take it out of cash and put it into bitcoin), so they are not going to necessarily be disadvantaged because of their being so poor as long as once they decide to commit some quantity to bitcoin,
yea they might not be disadvantaged by there poor investment in bitcoin but that is a very low strategy of investment. investing $10 per month can be as less as No coiner.

They are not a no coiner if they are buying, even if it is small amounts, and from my definition they might not even be a low coiner, if they are buying $10 per month but it is as much as they can afford.. and they are being as aggressive as they are able to be.

but surely it depends on a persons ability to invest base on his discretion or floats  and I can't call it a poor or wrong approach since he is surely not overdoing it.

We cannot assume that merely investing $10 per month is NOT overdoing it.   Of course, if they need that $10 per month for their expenses, then they might be overdoing it, because the $10 should be coming from discretionary income and not from money that they actually need.

but people should know that as time goes on, so do bitcoin increase in value and a point will come when the fraction you  buy will be some numbers of SATs which may amount to nothing and may not increase in value as though. because your level of bitcoin growth depends on the level of bitcoin in your possession which you where fortunate to have afforded in a low price. for example a person that Bought 1 bitcoin at $10k per each around 2019, and a person that Baugh same bitcoin in 2024 at 1 bitcoin $60k you will see that as of today, the earliest buyer who bought at $10k is advantaged of about $50k profit, while a new investor who baught 1 bitcoin at $60k now will have to wait for long to be able to make a profit of X5 or X10as compeard to the earlier investor. so increasing our Level of accumulation help us  to be advantageous.

That is true.. and also maybe the person who bought in 2019 was able to put together $10k of cash in order to invest into bitcoin, and the person in 2024 might even be in a better position to put together more cash, but he cannot put together $60k, and he is ONLY able to put together $20k, so a similarly situated guy in 2024 ends up only able to buy 0.3 BTC rather than being able to buy a whole BTC... not that it matters very much, because we can ONLY buy what we are able to buy, and surely there are fewer and fewer folks who are ever going to be able to accumulate a whole BTC, so they have to target some amount of BTC (sats) that they are able to target within their own budget, and maybe even after 10-20 years, they still might ONLY be able to accumulate a few million satoshis... 50 million satoshis is half of a BTC.

though I know that buying earlier does not guarantee anything because you@JJG once said that even if we buy earlier, the price of bitcoin may fall and new investors maybe advantaged to buy more. but that doesn't mean we can't take advantage of buying more now. because some opportunities may never be goten after they have surely pass that stage.  I know we all are investing in what we can afford to lose or Investing in a way we are surely not overdoing it. but I think there is a need to take advantage of bitcoin dip in price by increasing our level of accumulation, to be able to make more profit in the future.

The extent to which you employ DCA, buy dips and/or lump sum methods for BTC accumulation is going to vary based on your individual factors, and truly including how long you have been into bitcoin accumulation, which means how many BTC have you already accumulated and what might be your BTC accumulation targets.  It is not necessarily obvious what might be the best choices, even though each of us should be trying our best to figure out what works for our own situation.

they recognize and appreciate that they are putting that amount aside (and out of reach) for 4-10 years or longer, which likely means that they have to build their emergency fund at the same time and even get to a point that they have reserves and a float.. which largely means that they might have to struggle to figure out if and how they are able to increase their disposable income and how much they are able to put away.. and none of this is easy for anyone who is living on the edge of barely having enough of an income to cover all expenses, and if they are never able to get to a poiont that they are able to have a bit extra to put into bitcoin, then they likely will not be able to invest into bitcoin.. which disposable income happens to be a requirement for being able to invest in bitcoin. and the only other way to accomplish it, would be to receive a lump sum - such as robbing a bank (not promoting the commission of crimes) (which is also like a form of disposable income  - because it ends up being extra beyond the needs for expenses).  
surly lump sum is the best way to invest for such person who doesn't figure out a way of investing regularly due to lack of inregular fund to be able to maintain his DCA strategy or monthly $10 as you guest. if he can invest lump sum once in a month with a tangible amount and also have a little discretion fund to support his investment, it will be better.

Why would lump sum become "the best?"  Surely if someone has a lump sum in front of them, they can still choose within the three categories of DCA, lump sum and buying on dips in order to figure out how to treat that lump sum amount that they have in front of them... and if someone might have $100 per week that they are usually investing based on their discretionary income, but then all of a sudden they get a $1k bonus, so then they can completely treat that $1k as part of their DCA.. they just buy right away, and maybe that is considered lump sum or it is considered to be just extra money that automatically goes into BTC, whether it is part of the regular income or it happens to be some extra income that happens to come in... ON the other hand, the extra amount could trigger some consideration regarding whether to invest all of it right away, to hold some for buying on dips and or to spread it out in order to include it within the upcoming DCA amounts, perhaps doubling the DCA amounts for the next 10 weeks or maybe even adding 20% to the DCA amounts for the next 50 weeks, and maybe how to treat the extra amount might have to do with how much BTC the person already has, but they might want to try to predict the direction of the BTC price, and so if they are thinking that the price might be coming down or staying flat, they might feel some advantage in spreading out their DCA or strategizing to buy on dips, however, if they are feeling particularly bullish, they might error on the side of buying most if not all of it right away... . And, the guy might end up being correct or not in terms of whatever strategy or strategies he chose to employ for the extra amount of dollars that he had ended up receiving.

Taking an aggressive approach in Bitcoin investment can be risky if you are not well informed or confident in your knowledge. It's important to understand what you are doing and have a solid understanding of the market.  There are times when an aggressive approach can be beneficial, especially if you have enough knowledge and confidence in the long term potential of your Bitcoin investment. It's all about finding the right balance between risk and reward. An aggressive approach in Bitcoin can be beneficial, especially if you have a higher paying job that allows you to increase your investment strategy.

Levels of aggressiveness should not be measured in absolute terms, but instead within the amount of discretionary income that you have, and so yeah a person with higher income could buy more BTC but that does not necessarily make him more aggressive than someone with lower income and who might be using all of his discretionary income to buy BTC.  Maybe we can take some extreme examples.

One guy has $100 per month of discretionary income and he uses all of it to buy BTC.. This guy is quite aggressive and maybe even bordering on over aggressiveness (especially if he miscalculates his expenses or if he does not have reserves in place).

Another guy has $2k per month of discretionary income and he invests around $100 per week into bitcoin, which might be considered moderate and maybe even whimpy.

Having specialized knowledge about Bitcoin may not be necessary, having a stable source of income can provide you with the means to invest more. It's important to consider your financial situation and make your own decision. As long as you're able to manage your investments responsibly, an aggressive approach can potentially yield positive results.

This part is true.  The more organized that you are, the more aggressive you can afford to be... again within the terms of your own discretionary income, and you do not even need a completely stable source of income as long as you have your various back up funds in place... .but you will need some kind of a income that is coming in, even if it might not be stable.  Frequently we had described examples of guys who have varying income levels and varying expenses, so even if his income has a lot of variance, he might still be able to balance out those income/expense matters in order to still be aggressive within his own boundaries.

Smilevictorobinna

Activity: 42
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 05:45:24 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2024, 05:57:12 PM by Smilevictorobinna

[edited out]

Yes... And if you are actually thinking about bitcoin for the long term, such as 4-10 years or longer, then your average cost per BTC will not matter so much because you are not planning on selling any time soon.  At the same time, maybe after 6 months, 1 year or 2 years, you might get to a point in which you have already accumulated a decent amount of BTC, and you might start to consider if you might want to attempt to be more strategic in regards to when you buy.. but even sometimes those people who are overly trying to be strategic about their BTC buys, they may well end up with way less BTC because they are spending more time waiting rather than actually buying.  You have to figure out what works for you, and surely there is no turning back the clock if you might have had some opportunities to buy BTC, but if the BTC price does a step ladder kind of a move upwardly, and it does not come back down and then you might be thinking that maybe you should have had bought some rather than waiting..

and sure, you do not have to buy with everything that you have, yet even waiting with some of your value (and holding it aside for  potential dips) is a choice that may or may not be a good idea.. but that also may well depend upon your own situation and sense of satisfaction with the amounts of your buys.  

Even our hypothetical poor person given above, many of the times he ONLY has $100 per month to be able to buy bitcoin, and that is if his discretionary comes in consistently in the regular way, but he is also going to have months that he has extra and other months he does not have enough, so those are reasons to make sure that his reserves and his floats are in a good place (and yeah, of course, I am presuming the emergency funds is also there, but the emergency fund is not being used for the purposes of filling in the variance of income/expenses from month to month). .. so if we assume the guy has all of his finances in order in regards to the reserve and float, that still may well leave him with the $100 per  month and questions about if he should use all of every month for buying BTC or maybe he might want to hold some in reserves.. but even if he had ONLY been buying bitcoin for a year or two, then he might have had only bought $1,200 to $2,400 worth of BTC during that time, so there surely still might not be enough BTC stacked up for him to really feel comfortable in waiting, and it might not even matter so much about the actual BTC price, and maybe he has to wait until he gets to around 4 years or more investing into BTC when he had invested $4,800 or more into BTC when he starts to feel that maybe he can start to become a bit more strategic regarding when to make his BTC purchases... .

and another thing is that investing $4,800 over 4 years, some of those purchases may well be more profitable than others, and maybe it is not ONLY the earliest purchases that are the most profitable, but there might be some recent purchases that are not very profitable, but having all of that in bitcoin, then at least the BTC is there, so that in the next 4 years, you have whatever you had during the first 4 years that had been able to grow completely (as long as you were not fucking around and withdrawing any of it) plus you wil end up having whatever new value that you ended up putting into bitcoin after the second 4 years, so maybe there will be various points in which you are able to increase your disposable income during that time, so maybe after 8 years, you might have more than $9,600 invested into bitcoin.. depending on your own abilities and/or luck in regards to your financial situation and your managing of your circumstances. including managing your bitcoin holdings and including perhaps having some appreciation that it could well end up being that some of your abilities to focus on accumulating BTC in your earlier years ended up giving you more options later down the road, so long as you did not end up losing whatever coins you had accumulated.
No time is more better to start accumulating Bitcoin I'm always of the opinion that when ever you think you have the finance to invest on Bitcoin you do it without thinking of a good time because there's no good time in investing on Bitcoin.

I will also like to say this Bitcoin investment is a long time investment and when going into it you should be prepared hodling it for long term even as a trader you need to hodl for long.
You can't compare those that has been hodling bitcoin for 10 years now without selling to those that sold out 6 years ago, in other to make it big in Bitcoin you need to plan on hodling for long term even when you are accumulating keep accumulating till you feel you need to stop and just hodl.

Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 »
  Print  

Jump to: