Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 11:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 93399 times)
Odohu

Activity: 448
Merit: 401

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2024, 04:50:11 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2024, 10:38:03 PM by Odohu
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

The recent DIP was caused by the German government's irresponsible market sell orders they did on the Bitcoin market. But because there were probably investors that saw it as another opportunity to buy the DIP, they took advantage of the German government's actions. Cool
What if it is because of me that the German government sold to enable me collect more Bitcoin for my DCA value  Cheesy. Well, we don't have to be too emotional to the point of calling their action irresponsible because believe it or not, there will always be buyers and sellers in the market in response to the forces of demand and supply. Besides,  if there are no sellers willing to give up on their Bitcoin easily, many people like us will not see the opportunity to take advantage of such generosity.  

I have learnt to focus more on myself in this journey, so that I will be able to secure my future by consolidating on every opportunity I see in the market. In other words, I always aspire to get better at prudent management of my finances. I think this is more important than trying to dictate what the weak hands do with their Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Roseline492

Activity: 350
Merit: 226

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2024, 05:11:27 PM

Yes we are not developers who have to know those complicated technicals, investors like us just need to learn the basics of a simple but relevant investment strategy for ourselves and it should be customized whether we are with DCA or buy dips on every dip it is important we have a plan for it.

Actually, bitcoin investment is easy with even small money we can do it, and indeed never delay investing while the price of bitcoin is still low, this is the best solution where we can start now, do not let when the price of bitcoin is high then say sorry.

Of course you have to have a plan, having it means we are ready to do it, but we also have to be able to see the risks that cannot be eliminated. There are many strategies that can be done and it depends on which one we want to do. One of them is DCA, which is probably done more by everyone because it is easy to do.
I want to correct one impression that you are making here that many people are utilizing the DCA method because it is easy to use. No that's not the case, rather many people are making use of DCA strategy because it is more effective way of investing in bitcoin as it reduces the impact on the capital invested should there be a sudden drop in the market. The DCA method makes the capital outlaw not to reduce drastically when there is a sudden decline in the bitcoin market. This is the more reason why many people are comfortable with using the DCA method of bitcoin investment, not because it is easy. Also the DCA method makes it easier for people to buy bitcoin at their own pace according to their financial level. The truth is there is no method of bitcoin investment that's difficult to use.

I think you are even getting yourself confused the more because it seems that you have another definition of easy because at the point of trying to correct @KeenanEl19 you are even making the whole thing confusing because even when you believe that is a wrong impression for people to choose DCA because is more easier but you are still saying that DCA makes it more easier for people to continue accumulating Bitcoin, so I couldn't help but wonder why  you consider easy as a bad impression in using DCA when you are also saying the same thing, so actually I want to let you know that is because of how easy DCA is that made people especially the newbies to easily make use of it.

letteredhub

Activity: 588
Merit: 241

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 05:50:30 PM

Yes we are not developers who have to know those complicated technicals, investors like us just need to learn the basics of a simple but relevant investment strategy for ourselves and it should be customized whether we are with DCA or buy dips on every dip it is important we have a plan for it.

Actually, bitcoin investment is easy with even small money we can do it, and indeed never delay investing while the price of bitcoin is still low, this is the best solution where we can start now, do not let when the price of bitcoin is high then say sorry.

Of course you have to have a plan, having it means we are ready to do it, but we also have to be able to see the risks that cannot be eliminated. There are many strategies that can be done and it depends on which one we want to do. One of them is DCA, which is probably done more by everyone because it is easy to do.
I want to correct one impression that you are making here that many people are utilizing the DCA method because it is easy to use. No that's not the case, rather many people are making use of DCA strategy because it is more effective way of investing in bitcoin as it reduces the impact on the capital invested should there be a sudden drop in the market. The DCA method makes the capital outlaw not to reduce drastically when there is a sudden decline in the bitcoin market. This is the more reason why many people are comfortable with using the DCA method of bitcoin investment, not because it is easy. Also the DCA method makes it easier for people to buy bitcoin at their own pace according to their financial level. The truth is there is no method of bitcoin investment that's difficult to use.

I think you are even getting yourself confused the more because it seems that you have another definition of easy because at the point of trying to correct @KeenanEl19 you are even making the whole thing confusing because even when you believe that is a wrong impression for people to choose DCA because is more easier but you are still saying that DCA makes it more easier for people to continue accumulating Bitcoin, so I couldn't help but wonder why  you consider easy as a bad impression in using DCA when you are also saying the same thing, so actually I want to let you know that is because of how easy DCA is that made people especially the newbies to easily make use of it.
@Justbillywitt didn't really discard DCA from been easy or not easy, but that he was trying to clarify @KeenanEl19 as to why a lot of newbie and old investors prefer using DCA investment strategy than any other bitcoin investment strategy. From what I understood he was of the opinion that the DCA strategy gives every investor  room to accumulate at their own  pace financially without having to compete with others in the accumulation process. It is with each according to his financial strength of bitcoin portfolio accumulation under the DCA method with every dip opportunity.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 10524

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 06:11:56 PM
Merited by Dump3er (1)

[edited out]
That's why the thread title might be misleading the newcomers because they believe the most important precondition of getting into bitcoin is to identify the DIP first. But no, that would again be timing the market > time in the market, which in the case of bitcoin has proven utterly wrong till this date.

There surely is some correctness in your assertion that there is some misleading elements to the thread title, and surely may well go to show that any of us (and all of us) need to read beyond the title to both figure out what is being discussed in the thread and to figure out our own approach to bitcoin in terms of some of the compelling forces wanting to get us to wait for dips prior to beginning our bitcoin investment (accumulation) strategies, and yeah, a lot of people get fucked with those kinds of mindsets, especially when it comes to both getting started with bitcoin and going down the path of employing an ongoing bitcoin investment strategies and accumulation approach.

Practically, the overwhelming majority of the world's population likely are not able to invest into something like bitcoin with just one (or even a few) entry points and then just let their investment ride, and even someone who might be able to both front-load their bitcoin investment and even engage in some kinds of lump sum investing are going to be advantaged by ongoing investment into bitcoin whether that is adding DCAing and/or buying the dip.  

I have no problem with considering all three kinds of BTC accumulation approaches of DCA, lump sum and buying the dip, and even adding in ideas of HODL for those times in which money might be running out.. or even mistakes had been made... And, each of us are likely going to do better if we can figure out when, how and where to employ such strategies, and likely including that even in the better of bitcoin accumulation scenarios, a large number of bitcoin newbies are likely going to go through at least a whole cycle before they have even come close to accumulating an adequate and/or sufficient BTC holdings (stash) to really prepared themselves for UP.. and sure, there are going to be some exceptions from some folks who had already established themselves some kinds of investments who are able to allocate (or reallocate) some of their earlier investments into bitcoin, yet even some of those folks who might be considered as front loading into bitcoin, they still might be taking nearly a whole bitcoin cycle to really get themselves into a relatively solid bitcoin position..  

Look at Michael Saylor and MSTR as a kind of example, even though Saylor/MSTR are a bit of a psycho when it comes to bitcoin accumulation.. but they likely still took several years to really establish their position, which part of that is reasonable and another part is a bit psycho since many folks are not going to come even close to that level of aggressive in terms of their investment into bitcoin and frequently will be much more reasonable starting in something like a 5% to 25% allocation into bitcoin and surely maybe bitcoin might grow to way more than 50% of their holdings, but not necessarily using leverage and various financial instruments to be over 1005 of their investment holdings, which I would consider overly aggressive and unusual and even unnecessary, especially for normal individuals.

My point is that from my perspective, it can take a bit of time to establish a fairly solid bitcoin position, even from folks who are able to aggressively front load their investment into bitcoin, yet many normies are not even going to come close to the ability to be as aggressive as someone like Saylor, so even if they choose within their own financial and psychological boundaries to be relatively aggressive within their own boundaries, an overwhelming majority are still likely going to need more than a whole bitcoin position to really get to a point of having had established a meaningful bitcoin stash size.. and frequently these things cannot be rushed.. as I have mentioned so many times, there are regular folks who invest strongly and aggressively and consistently in traditional investments for 30-40 years and they may well never make it to fuck you status, so some folks who are newbie investors, they may well expect that even a better case scenario of investing into bitcoin may well take them 15-20 years to reach fuck you status.. while at the same time being more aggressive may help to shorten the timeline, being more aggressive does not create guarantees and also there can be lines in being overly aggressive that might well not be worth it to cross, because it is much more important to continue to stay in the game rather than to get kicked out of the bitcoin investing (stack building) game because any of us might have had errored too much on the side of being overly aggressive and ending up devolving our approach into gambling rather than investing.

So far, I had never heard about Treasure wallet as a software wallet, so I am not sure how secure it is. Maybe you need to provide a link?
judging by their lack of review and 1K+ download on play store
I still can't really find what's special about it.
Can't even find it on Github.
I disagree with you on this last point of yours because for one to be able to know how to speculate and read charts is very complex for a newbie who plans to only buy bitcoin regularly with DCA and hodli for a very long period of time.
I wouldn't say it's that complex
But just not really compulsory or necessary.
Just have the mindset that as you are buying under $100K you buying cheap
But don't forget there's nothing in this world that ain't associated with an element of risk.
You suck when it comes to quoting.

I found your first quote (so I fixed it to show it was from me). and I think that your second quote is from me too.. but it is not easy to figure out where that is and I hate wasting time trying to find from where you got it.

Wallets are generally of two types, software wallets and hardware wallets. Especially those who use software wallets and the most powerful among software wallets is Treasure Wallet, Electrum Wallet, these wallets are very safe and affordable.
So far, I had never heard about Treasure wallet as a software wallet, so I am not sure how secure it is. Maybe you need to provide a link?

I have heard of Trezor as a hardware wallet, and they have several models of hardware wallets - look at trezor.io.
Hahah.. very funny quote. I equally made some research to find out the place where the exact word was used by you @JJG, but I was able to see it from the link to this my quote. And it was not a direct reply to him but to @as soon as. and the second quote I didn't see. But as the case may be you have already answered the question to what he asked, but I just wan to draw the information closser to you to make it easy for you since you can't find it. And we are here to help each Oder solve problem. It's quit funny the way he quote I presume he doesn't know that much about quoting.

Many times it is going to be better to quote in such a way that we can see from where the quote came, especially if the whole post is not quoted.. but yeah sometimes members will overly abbreviate.. and maybe sometimes their intent is good, since frequently it is not going to be necessary to quote the whole post, but just to quote the relevant part(s), yet again if ONLY the relevant parts are quoted, then it tends to be more convenient to easily be able to go back and look at the whole post in order to remember the context in which the quoted part had been said... kind of an ability to have a memory refresher (if such going back might be needed for the one who is reading the response - and perhaps even better being able to understand the response).

You are literally contradicting your own explanation. How about I tell you that I prefer to use the DCA strategy because it is easy to use?. At least, I don't have to monitor Bitcoin price for an entire 24 hours, to observe when there is a dip(for those who only buy the dip). Bitcoin investments, especially to those who are new to it, shouldn't be explained with too many terminologies and complexity, but rather as smooth and easy as possible. Just as you've pointed out, "the DCA method makes it easier for investors to buy Bitcoin", which depends on their financial capabilities (source of income). It's always a continuous process, that doesn't need too many grammer or math solving to explain.
I see that @Justbillywitt is trying to make a point and somewhere along the line maybe he didn't land whe he ought to. And yea surely there are time when we feel we are saying what we think and yet we are not getting it right or may get it right but others see it in Another way. I think what he is trying to say is that DCA strategy is not easy as people think. But what make people think it simple is due to the small fraction they buy weekly and it's not affecting our discretion amount, and if bitcoin price dips we may still have some amount in our discretion to still buy more . But that doesn't mean that DCA strategy or investment strategy is easy.

But in my own opinion DCA may not be as easy as people think, but I know surely it's the easier way of investment compeard to lump sum or buying the dip that is why it is seen as the easier way and not the easiest. because surely most people can not still afford to invest through DCA because of there low source of income or the Level of their discretion. So I may say it's an easier way for investment for those who are willing to invest no matter how small, but may be difficult for those who are not ready or willing to Start.

Ultimately I agree that there could be some element of DCA investing that is the "easiest" of any kind of investment approaches, but whether we label DCA as easy or not might also depend upon context, since even lump sum could be easy in the sense that maybe a guy buys bitcoin one time with a lump sum, and then just waits for 4-10 years or longer to see what the lump sum amount had done.  So there could be ways that any of the investment/accumulation styles could be set up in a more systematized way that does not require very much follow up, and of course the more aggressive that we might want to be in terms of using most of our discretionary income, then we might contribute towards our investment approach to become less easy because we might even be doing weekly balances to attempt to maximize the use of our discretionary income while not devolving into gambling (or over doing it), and so surely if we try to incorporate trading or even incorporating strategies that we are using money beyond our discretionary income (which might be deemed as overly risky or gambling), then we can cause even something like DCA to become less easy because of our level of aggressiveness that might even be considered as going overboard, even though technically we could still proclaim that we are using a DCA strategy, but the way that we choose to use it could make it more challenging (and less easy) to actually employ in the way that we had chosen to employ it... even though technically, our choosen strategy still fits within the definition of DCA.

Source
Let's stop arguing for a moment, we see that bitcoin is back up to $63k it is a very fast price reversal by bitcoin after experiencing a price drop to below $55k.

Congratulations to some people who may do DCA at that price level will be very happy for you, yesterday was scared because it had a lot of market fud that affected bitcoin to decline, Holder is winner and DCA is always a very sharp sword to get prosperity with bitcoin.

Maybe it will be a DIP to reverse the bull market again.
The recent DIP was caused by the German government's irresponsible market sell orders they did on the Bitcoin market. But because there were probably investors that saw it as another opportunity to buy the DIP, they took advantage of the German government's actions. Cool

I believe that there will not be another DIP like what recently happened again, BUT Mt. Gox Bitcoins have been moved again - to an "unknown wallet".

I am not too big of a fan of single cause explanations regarding BTC price movements - even though sometimes there seems to be some credibility to certain kinds of stories, including if there was both a lot of hype that coupled the German government's selling of their coins, then that could contribute towards scaring normies out of their coins in such a way that is way greater than the actual selling of the coins, and surely whether Germany actually sold their coins or not who the fuck knows?  It appears that they sold their coins rather than just moving them to some other location.

Another thing is that it seems likely that Germany (and whoever else might have been behind the hype of Germany's supposedly selling their coins), they likely would have had preferred the BTC price to drop way further than what ended up happening, so surely there were likely a lot of weak hands doing the exact opposite of what they should have had been doing while the BTC prices were below $60k, which should have had been buying BTC rather than either selling or failing to buy... and yeah, a lot of folks were likely dissuaded from buying bitcoin also in the sub $60ks  since they were too busy waiting for further BTC price drops rather than taking action to take advantage of decently sized and lasting BTC price dips.. and yeah, maybe many of us do not really care too much if there are dips or not, since many of us might be buying BTC no matter what the price in the coming cycle or so, yet at the same time, part of the sentiment of this thread helps us to appreciate that if we had been buying BTC in the upper $60ks and even lower $70ks, we may well feel some positive benefits in terms of being able to buy more BTC with the same quantity of dollars (or other fiat) if  we had been consistently, persistently and perhaps even aggressively buying below $60k.  

Don't get me wrong.  There is no way that I am really recommending to hold back very much value for those kinds of buying on dip opportunities when they come, so surely each of us has to figure out our own budgets, including how much BTC that we have been already accumulating in order to figure out if some portion of our budget or our reserve cash amounts might be held for buying on dips, and these are not easy decisions (or balances) since any time that we are holding back some of our buying for potentially buying on dips we are waiting with that portion of cash for BTC price dips that may or may not come.  Dips are not inevitable.  Sometimes they do not occur.  Sometimes they occur at an amount that is difficult to figure out in advance, and sometimes they stayed dipped for a period of time that is outside of what is within any of our abilities to predict.  So since it remains so difficult to figure out these kinds of BTC price dynamics matters, it likely remains good to try to create and maintain BTC accumulation systems that attempt to be somewhat (financially and psychologically) neutral to short term BTC price moves, while maybe even having some kinds of cushions in our systems that help us to take advantage of what seems to be inevitable BTC price volatility, even though we cannot really pinpoint with any kind of precision the direction of such seemingly likely inevitable BTC price volatility.. and surely even I have frequently proclaimed that one of the most certain aspects of BTC price dynamics remains its volatility, even though we cannot really have any kind of high confidence regarding the direction of such volatility or even when and how it will show itself.

What if it is because of me that the German government sold to enable me collect more Bitcoin for my DCA value  Cheesy. Well, we don't have to be too emotional to the point of calling their action irresponsible because believe it or not, there will always be buyers and sellers in the market in response to the forces of demand and supply. Besides,  if there are no selling willing to give up on their Bitcoin easily l, many people like us will not see the opportunity to take advantage of such generosity.  

I have learnt to focus more on myself in this journey, so that I will be able to secure my future by consolidating on every opportunity I see in the market. In other words, I always aspire to get better at prudent management of my finances. I think this is more important than trying to dictate what the week hands do with their Bitcoin.

Exactly!!!  Focusing on our own cash management and the specifics of our cashflow situation - that likely fluctuates to some extent from month to month, including some of our desires (and preferences) regarding what kind of things (purchases) we might feel that we might need urgently or whether we might be able to defer some of our purchases (and the ways that we spend our income or even various parts of our savings).  Personal financial management can have a lot of challenges, yet if we create and maintain personally tailored (and even adaptive) cash management systems, we can feel very rich from our having had put such systems in place, even if relatively speaking we might not be financially rich, but we end up creating systems for ourselves that give us a lot more options than if we had not put such systems in place.  

We can even create and establish very powerful personal cash management systems that cause us to feel rich, even while we might be relatively early in our BTC accumulation (building) journey, and we might even forecast that it may well take us longer than 20 years to reach a real material fuck you status, yet at the same time, we have built cash cushions in our cash management systems that give us a sufficiently large number of options that even if we have not reached a strict fuck you status, we have reached a kind of miniature fuck you status... if there might be such a thing? or if we might imagine ourself in such a powerful position that includes a large number of options.. and yeah, maybe we cannot feel miniature fuck you status while we are still in the earliest of stages of building our emergency funds, reserve funds and float (along with building our BTC stash), yet the longer that we make progress in regards to having fairly solid systems in place with various kinds of reserve funds and an every growing BTC stash, we likely feel more and more and more empowered by how we are setting ourselves up.. even though still building and maybe even sometimes getting our debt in order too... since some folks will come to investing into bitcoin (or even other kinds of investing), while realizing that they might be living in a kind of debt situation rather than really having positive networth, so there can also be empowerment in terms of getting debt in order or at least getting it into a place in which it is manageable and not causing unnecessary stress.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
sotelorene

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 07:17:37 PM

What if it is because of me that the German government sold to enable me collect more Bitcoin for my DCA value  Cheesy. Well, we don't have to be too emotional to the point of calling their action irresponsible because believe it or not, there will always be buyers and sellers in the market in response to the forces of demand and supply. Besides,  if there are no selling willing to give up on their Bitcoin easily l, many people like us will not see the opportunity to take advantage of such generosity. 

I have learnt to focus more on myself in this journey, so that I will be able to secure my future by consolidating on every opportunity I see in the market. In other words, I always aspire to get better at prudent management of my finances. I think this is more important than trying to dictate what the week hands do with their Bitcoin.

Perfectly said, thinking on how to navigate things here to enable us achieve our goals and dreams should be our number one priority and off cause that is why we are here, so we shouldn't get distracted or confuse ourselves with things that is/are not suppose to...  Some people have been derailed because of what they heard or saw reason because they allowed themselves to be... By taking what they heard or see to heart or maybe allowing those things to take over their thoughts perhaps we should stay positive in all things.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Promocodeudo

Activity: 462
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2024, 07:42:50 PM

Mate it would have been better for you not to make your explanation look more confusing, with your notion and detailed arguments about the bone of , I think your explanations still narrowed down to what @KeenanEl19 said, when they say that a strategy is easy, it simply means that irrespective of the market price at any given time, people can still invest continuously with the fund within their disposal, when people are allowed to acquired an asset with what they can afford what does mean, to me I think it simply means that such investment is easy and nice to use by both newbies and old folks in the business.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Fiasem20

Activity: 210
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 07:46:54 PM

3. Study and understand the market seasons, entry points, how to hold and the ways to speculate and read on the market price and the price chart.
I don't agree with your No.3 because it's contradicting to the fact that Bitcoin investors are buying the dip and holding for a long period of time.If you say study and understand the market seasons then you're talking about the short term which is trading.Right now studying the price movement of Bitcoin is a misleading information to Bitcoin newbie investors who just started their accumulation journey the only thing they ought to do is to manage their cashflow,invest from their discretionary income and build an emergency fund.A newbie investor is always enveloped with FUD when he always study price movement of Bitcoin,the dip is a season where bitcoiners should take advantage of,by accumulating continuously with the preferred strategy DCA strategy.Bitcoin investors are not expected to time the price movement and study price chart because they have the goal of holding for a long period of time.
Marvelockg

Activity: 238
Merit: 155

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 08:05:30 PM

3. Study and understand the market seasons, entry points, how to hold and the ways to speculate and read on the market price and the price chart.
I don't agree with your No.3 because it's contradicting to the fact that Bitcoin investors are buying the dip and holding for a long period of time.If you say study and understand the market seasons then you're talking about the short term which is trading.Right now studying the price movement of Bitcoin is a misleading information to Bitcoin newbie investors who just started their accumulation journey the only thing they ought to do is to manage their cashflow,invest from their discretionary income and build an emergency fund.A newbie investor is always enveloped with FUD when he always study price movement of Bitcoin,the dip is a season where bitcoiners should take advantage of,by accumulating continuously with the preferred strategy DCA strategy.Bitcoin investors are not expected to time the price movement and study price chart because they have the goal of holding for a long period of time.

the concept of not over spending too much time in studying the the chats and looking at best entry and exit point isn't just what's peculiar to newbies only. As you grow in your accumulation journey, you will certainly come to stages when you get tempted to become bothered with what's going on with Bitcoin price and wether or not it's necessary to halt your accumilation because it's at the bull or to even sell because for fear of being left out. These are all signs that only suggest that you're not yet matured with the way you go about your investment and certainly need to fix a lot of shit if you're ready to get something out of your investment.

Every investor be him a newbie investor that has a small fraction of holding and that hasn't been long in the Bitcoin ecosystem or an old Investor who's had past experience but is still caught up with what's happening in the short and is still relying on charts and people's opinion before making a buy  needs to know that the only reliable way to effectively invest for the long term and get the best profit out of his investment is to bother less or have zero concern about what the chat is saying or what price short termed holders feel is the comfortable price to buy.

If you're using the DCA methord and you're still being concerned about Bitcoin charts, seasons or entry point, it's obvious you're still a babe in the game.

rachael9385

Activity: 518
Merit: 361

BA_LA_FA_MA

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2024, 08:20:22 PM

DCA Strategy - Whether it goes up or down it shouldn't matter because we buy at the right time (weekly/monthly) if you think about market conditions this will usually hinder your DCA a little because you will always think the price will go down/up so this affects DCA which periodically becomes inconsistent. DCA is strageti by buying the average price.
Sometimes it is not buying at the right time or right price but DCA strategy was designed to reduce the impact of volatility and eliminate the fear of investing at the wrong price and people wouldn’t have to be worried about the market conditions. Also it was introduced to give everyone the opportunity to invest with the little amount they have and they won’t have to wait until they save up alot of money and if done at regular intervals they would be able to accumulate quite a lot of bitcoin in no time. This strategy is very good because it does not only reduces the risk associated with the investment it also reduces the risk of emotional distress.

This strategy has lots of benefits for investors and makes investing more easy and convenient for everyone.
As an investor who's looking forward to achieve a solid amount of Bitcoin in future you need to DCA on Bitcoin because DCA serves as a good method to invest on Bitcoin for long term, and we don't need the support of any price charts to know if we can invest on Bitcoin or not, and also we are not doing  scalping on Bitcoin since we are going for long term. From our whole time learning about Bitcoin investment strategies and also knowing that dollar cost average makes us understand that every price is an advantage to buy Bitcoin whether the dip or not, it's an opportunity for all investors to buy.
There are different types of investment strategies but I choose the strategy that allows me to invest for long terms which is DCA method.
As one who is DCAing in Bitcoin you don't need to tell yourself that it's not the right time to buy Bitcoin, ever times is an opportunity, if you arrive at the dip buy more and if you all arrive at the bull still buy more. Since Bitcoin is fluctuating one should k ow that as long as it has gone dipped it will still increase again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Akbarkoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 09:21:21 PM

Source

Let's stop arguing for a moment, we see that bitcoin is back up to $63k it is a very fast price reversal by bitcoin after experiencing a price drop to below $55k.

Congratulations to some people who may do DCA at that price level will be very happy for you, yesterday was scared because it had a lot of market fud that affected bitcoin to decline, Holder is winner and DCA is always a very sharp sword to get prosperity with bitcoin.

First of all your chart is focusing on pretty short term BTC price dynamics, which are largely irrelevant - unless you are fucking around with trading.

In other words, I would not characterize the latest as necessarily a fast recovery since yeah, we had a pretty deep correction that ended up playing out around 11 days ago.. that  brought us from the mid-$60ks to around $53,500-ish.. but that decline had started a bit prior 11 days ago, and surely a decent number of BTC HODLers might have gotten shook out of their coins based on various market dynamics including proposals that Germany's dumbass supposed selling of coins and MTGOX release of coins and blah blah blah was going to continue to bring the BTC price down into to the $40ks or whatever might have been a buying price target, so in stead of buying BTC in the past week or two, dumb-assed weak hands and ill-informed folks were selling BTC rather than buying.. so yeah, sorry for your loss..  you dumb twats.. and your hope to buy back BTC lower (and you might never be satisfied), which surely we are seeing might not be within reasonable BTC price direction expectations.... but who knows?  Maybe you will get lucky if you continue to wait for the dip?  maybe? maybe not?

I am not claiming to know which way BTC prices are going, yet I am claiming that anyone who is new to bitcoin or even in bitcoin less than 4 years, should not be fucking around with short-term price predictions that may or may not come true, but instead focusing on accumulating bitcoin, unless they had already front-loaded their BTC investment sufficiently and adequately to already be prepared for UP, just in case such UP might end up happening sooner than expected...

And sure, the point is always to be prepared for up, and one of the best (if not the only) way to prepare for up is to not only have bitcoin but to have enough bitcoin.. .and ONLY you can figure out how much bitcoin is enough bitcoin, and one of the best (if not the best ways) to make sure that you have enough bitcoin is to buy it. buy it regularly, continuously and persistently.. especially if you are in the first cycle of your bitcoin journey, and selling bitcoin is not a good strategy towards making sure that you have enough bitcoin... #justsaying (or should I say, #justrepeating?)
I'm not trading, and I'm just pointing out that the price movement is getting better after the market panic last week, and I'm happy for the bitcoin reversal.

I agree with your sentence that indeed for those who are afraid they rush to sell their bitcoin and think it will be a steep decline after halving as in previous cycles starting with bad news from a lot of news sentiment that might give selling pressure because it makes people afraid and panic, and they are too stupid apali who just bought at the price of bitcoin then because of fear they sold it and now bitcoin is back to a much better price after being above $60k.

Yes I agree with that, besides we have to prepare before the increase on the other hand must also have a mentality that is ready for the decline, because I noticed a lot of people who panicked last time because of overthinking which made them lose their bitcoin, it was a foolishness.

████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
jossiel

Activity: 3052
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 10:12:32 PM

so we shouldn't get distracted or confuse ourselves with things that is/are not suppose to
On this market, it is brutal to everybody. But you choose what's going to make you confused or not bothered at all. Many are very confused not just ourselves but also to the news that are coming out. With some movements of huge funds from A to B, they're already shaking and thinking that the market is going down.

Which part of is true and there's the market reaction at times but it doesn't happen at most times.

Some people have been derailed because of what they heard or saw reason because they allowed themselves to be... By taking what they heard or see to heart or maybe allowing those things to take over their thoughts perhaps we should stay positive in all things.
I agree.

We shouldn't be like that. Always verify and don't be moved. The weakest hearts and emotions are always being taken by the ones that has a stronger heart and better emotions and mindsets.

We can compare that to panic sellers and diamond hands.  Cool
Moreno233

Activity: 392
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 11:59:36 PM

so we shouldn't get distracted or confuse ourselves with things that is/are not suppose to
On this market, it is brutal to everybody. But you choose what's going to make you confused or not bothered at all. Many are very confused not just ourselves but also to the news that are coming out. With some movements of huge funds from A to B, they're already shaking and thinking that the market is going down.
You remind me so much of when I was focusing on trading because these were our line of thought that the market has no mercy for anyone. Well, if you chose to put yourself in the line of fire by trying to predict every move of the market as traders do, the market will indeed be brutal to you. It takes just the decision to change from trading into holding to come out of the torture that comes from such situation of being dealt with by the market on daily basis.

I found my peace the day I transitioned from being a trader to a holder. It was really a big relief because I never experienced peace of mind then like I do now and the growth I have seen in my finances is massive and totally different from the stagnation and frustration I was facing trying to predict the market.

Therefore, the market is not brutal to me now, I have peace and I appreciate the market dynamics because I take advantage of everything the market gives. I buy the dip and HODL.

Rustam Meraj

Activity: 196
Merit: 188

View Profile
Today at 01:34:11 AM

You remind me so much of when I was focusing on trading because these were our line of thought that the market has no mercy for anyone. Well, if you chose to put yourself in the line of fire by trying to predict every move of the market as traders do, the market will indeed be brutal to you. It takes just the decision to change from trading into holding to come out of the torture that comes from such situation of being dealt with by the market on daily basis.

I found my peace the day I transitioned from being a trader to a holder. It was really a big relief because I never experienced peace of mind then like I do now and the growth I have seen in my finances is massive and totally different from the stagnation and frustration I was facing trying to predict the market.

Therefore, the market is not brutal to me now, I have peace and I appreciate the market dynamics because I take advantage of everything the market gives. I buy the dip and HODL.
Switching from trading to holding is really relatable. Market can be tough and stressful when you are trying to predict what it will do. But when you start focusing on long term growth and accept ups and downs it is game changer. I have experienced this too I have seen my finances grow and feel more peaceful than ever before. Your strategy of buying when prices are low and holding on is great way to handle market unpredictability. Good for you for making switch and finding peace in market dynamics.

As-Soon-As

Activity: 124
Merit: 83

View Profile
Today at 03:33:22 AM

While you're being scared, smart money is doubling down.

That’s because this dip is nothing new.

As you can see, Bitcoin goes to a new all-time-high every 4 years:

2012: Bitcoin goes from $12 to $1000 = ~9,000% increase
2016: Bitcoin goes from $650 to $19K = ~3,000% increase
2020: Bitcoin goes from $8K to $69K = ~1,200% increase
2024: ?

Notice how, in every consecutive cycle, the #Bitcoin    returns get smaller by about ~60%.

That would imply a 450% price increase this cycle, putting Bitcoin at ~$330,000 per coin.
here
Thoughts?

An investor will fully understand how to invest from here, because once you buy the dip it will hit the highest level in the next bull market. So it is proven that once an investor invests and if he buys DCA method or regular dip then he will definitely get success. And this figure proves the success of investors.

DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 364
Merit: 265

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
Today at 05:10:16 AM

I have no problem with considering all three kinds of BTC accumulation approaches of DCA, lump sum and buying the dip
Wow!, I have always thought there were two accumulation methods which is DCA and Lump sum, never thought there was a third one. Thanks Jay for the heads up, this thread can be so educating.

and even adding in ideas of HODL for those times in which money might be running out.. or even mistakes had been made... And, each of us are likely going to do better if we can figure out when, how and where to employ such strategies, and likely including that even in the better of bitcoin accumulation scenarios

Yeah, I did this during the recent Dip, when the price was at $51k $ 53k  I bought a greater quantity than my normal monthly purchases, I thought I was buying with Lump sum, but finally I was only buying the dip. Fast forward to now, I have seen considerable gains in my investment, such that is very tempting to cash in and have some fun, but I've disciplined myself financially that the portfolio keeps increasing and there is no tampering till further notice.

Long term investment is very possible, and in order to achieve that we must conquer the trading spirit inside of us.

If you want peace of mind and stability of emotions, go for investing and shun trading. I am a living witness as I'm very much more relaxed now knowing there is very tiny chances of loosing my investment no matter the movement of the market and all I'm expecting is profits as time goes by. The only thing I ever think about now is how to increase my portfolio and holding for a longer time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 280
Merit: 298

View Profile WWW
Today at 07:50:06 AM

An investor will fully understand how to invest from here, because once you buy the dip it will hit the highest level in the next bull market.
Ok. My question to you is whether you have invested at all? As you mentioned buying bitcoins during the dip season will lead to maximum profits or peak levels during the next bullish season. Yes that's right. But should we wait for dip time, no. Instead we should invest using DCA method regularly so that we can enjoy the benefits of both dip season and bull season.
So it is proven that once an investor invests and if he buys DCA method or regular dip then he will definitely get success. And this figure proves the success of investors
I don't agree with you at all because markets don't dip all the time. How can a person dip regularly? The market dips unexpectedly. We almost saw a bearish trend in the market a few days ago, perhaps none of us could have imagined that the market could be like this as Bitcoin has fallen from its all-time high this year. You and I might think that buying bitcoins during the dip season might make us more profitable if it goes up in the future. The best way is to invest regularly, even if it's small, keep accumulating bitcoins and when you see the market going down, take the opportunity to buy more bitcoins. Your investment success depends on holding the investment for a long time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Frankolala

Activity: 770
Merit: 548

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
Today at 08:11:26 AM
Last edit: Today at 08:22:30 AM by Frankolala

An investor will fully understand how to invest from here, because once you buy the dip it will hit the highest level in the next bull market.
Ok. My question to you is whether you have invested at all? As you mentioned buying bitcoins during the dip season will lead to maximum profits or peak levels during the next bullish season. Yes that's right. But should we wait for dip time, no. Instead we should invest using DCA method regularly so that we can enjoy the benefits of both dip season and bull season.
So it is proven that once an investor invests and if he buys DCA method or regular dip then he will definitely get success. And this figure proves the success of investors
I don't agree with you at all because markets don't dip all the time. How can a person dip regularly? The market dips unexpectedly. We almost saw a bearish trend in the market a few days ago, perhaps none of us could have imagined that the market could be like this as Bitcoin has fallen from its all-time high this year. You and I might think that buying bitcoins during the dip season might make us more profitable if it goes up in the future. The best way is to invest regularly, even if it's small, keep accumulating bitcoins and when you see the market going down, take the opportunity to buy more bitcoins. Your investment success depends on holding the investment for a long time.
I agree with you Airtelbuzz is like As-Soon-As does not understand what he is saying and he is contradicting himself because it is only DCA method that can be used to buy regularly weekly or monthly and that gives you the opportunity to buy bitcoin in all price level.

The dip comes like a thief in the night when we don't expect it to happen like what we saw recently when everyone thinks that bitcoin price will pump but instead it was the opposite and that is why there is no need as a new investor to think of buying at the dip because it is not for new investors or low coiner to think of since it will be a distraction to them from staying focus to build and grow their bitcoin portfolio.

DCA method is the best and just keep it persistent and consistent not pausing for any reason. One thing that baffles me is that new investors always talk about the dip as if they can predict the price of bitcoin when no one knows the next move of the market. The question to ask yourself as a new investor or an investor who only have little bitcoin is what if he dip does not come. Buying at the dip is for investors who have acquired a certain level of bitcoin and it is only when they buy at the dip that there bitcoin portfolio will increase significantly.

As-Soon-As is thinking of trading and not long-term investment if not he will not mention making profit in the next bull run because an investor is only to keep on investing and not thinking about short-term profits because the profits of a long-term investment is the highest and that is where our goal should be focus on.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Roseline492

Merit: 226

View Profile WWW
Today at 08:46:40 AM
Last edit: Today at 10:07:58 AM by Roseline492

An investor will fully understand how to invest from here, because once you buy the dip it will hit the highest level in the next bull market. So it is proven that once an investor invests and if he buys DCA method or regular dip then he will definitely get success. And this figure proves the success of investors.

Your charts is very explanatory and also in as much as buying at dip is okay but you should Also understand that buying at dip doesn't guarantee your success on the Bitcoin investment but on the contrary what makes you to become successful in your Bitcoin investment in the future that you will see yourself to be sufficient in Bitcoin investment is consistent accumulation but I realized that numerous of people believe that everything ends when they buys the dip without having the idea that continues accumulation determines what there achievement will be in the future.

While you're being scared, smart money is doubling down.

That’s because this dip is nothing new.

Over expectation is one of the things that is seriously affecting most people towards investing on Bitcoin without realizing they are making a serious mistake because I could remember very well during the time Bitcoin price was still at $56k and some persons were not still satisfied to start investing on Bitcoin but instead they were still expecting more dip and before they no the price has bounce back.

If you want peace of mind and stability of emotions, go for investing and shun trading. I am a living witness as I'm very much more relaxed now knowing there is very tiny chances of loosing my investment no matter the movement of the market and all I'm expecting is profits as time goes by. The only thing I ever think about now is how to increase my portfolio and holding for a longer time.

Of course that's exactly what so many people failed to understand because Bitcoin investment should be something of joy and passion as you continue investing and not something someone would venture into start panicking of the price going sideways, so actually there is no joy compare to the joy we are having through holding because with all the so many negative talk about Bitcoin price it doesn't affect me because I'm seeing Bitcoin on different angle they are looking at it so I will always continue my accumulation.

Hewlet

Merit: 150

View Profile
Today at 08:58:24 AM

As you can see, Bitcoin goes to a new all-time-high every 4 years:

2012: Bitcoin goes from $12 to $1000 = ~9,000% increase
2016: Bitcoin goes from $650 to $19K = ~3,000% increase
2020: Bitcoin goes from $8K to $69K = ~1,200% increase
2024: ?

Notice how, in every consecutive cycle, the #Bitcoin    returns get smaller by about ~60%.

That would imply a 450% price increase this cycle, putting Bitcoin at ~$330,000 per coin.
while it's not improper to be bullish with your investment and to make comparison between past and current Bitcoin circle, I feel you're rather being too ideal and less realistic as though Bitcoin prices are predetermined or as if they are manipulated and that we
 are 100% certain to witness similar or same figures for all the circles. From what's obviously playing out at the moment, I can't agree with you that we might be seeing as much as $330k just this year. We've obviously seen a gradual but consistent bull run even before the halving up to a $73k value and surely hope that it goes to $100k in no time but that's never a reason to talk about numbers as though it's just all about calling numbers without paying attention to the details that makes those numbers realistic.

Accumilating with the DCA method is what helps you not to be too fixed on numbers and become too expectant that Bitcoin will all of a sudden fly from $65k to $330k which is almost 5x it cute value.

I don't know why I find this statement a bit manipulative and I feel it might presurise an average investor that comes across it to believe that investing in Bitcoin is an ideal process where you just keep your money and leave it for a number of years and bum, it goes all high to the sky.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1054

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:16:52 AM

Source

I believe that there will not be another DIP like what recently happened again, BUT Mt. Gox Bitcoins have been moved again - to an "unknown wallet".
It was definitely an opportunity during the downturn that investors should BUY as the German government's uncontrollable actions left us with more bitcoin due to DIP buying.

Although not sure if this drop will happen again in the future just that we already feel satisfied buying last week with more because the discounted price will not come twice in the near future so investors who take advantage of the opportunity are pretty good.

If Mt.Gox has transferred its assets to an unknown wallet, let's say this is the start of the price distribution back down, we are ready to carry bags to fill bitcoin again that's how we accumulate more bitcoin with the news of the existing panic.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 »
  Print  

Jump to: