Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 08:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 93700 times)
Ambatman

Activity: 336
Merit: 170

I walk with the Light

View Profile WWW
Today at 02:10:21 PM

Well, your points are not actually bad but the most important knowledge that a new Bitcoin investor needs before applying security to his holdings is how to buy. If an investor knows how to buy he can also know how to secure his Bitcoin, at that moment he believes that it is his asset because he exchanged his fiat for Bitcoin through p2p, at this first point when he has purchased Bitcoin he doesn't care if he has make profits or not, the next step is for him to send the Bitcoin to the wallet he will use for holding. Which means after buying, the other important step is sending.
As a newbie to Bitcoin investment, you also need to calculate the figures of Bitcoin you have, so that while sending from the exchange you bought Bitcoin from to the wallet that you will use for holding you can be able to figure out the fees for your transactions so that you will know the figures of Bitcoin that you will receive.
Not quite
In Engineering there's a saying in my side that before learning how to switch ON a machine learn how to switch it Off first
There are people, I mean lots of people that can buy and sell Bitcoin but few of the majority can really secure their holdings
Like we normally say if it ain't your keys, it ain't your coins.
What am saying is even if you can buy and sell Bitcoin with no prior knowledge on how to secure it
Good wallets to use among other security measures
It's the same as placing your money in an empty pockets
The importance of security is quite underrated
Personally I feel a newbie should learn about a secure wallet and method to implement
Before learning how to buy or sell.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Dickiy

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
Today at 02:11:58 PM

It does not matter at what point we enter the market and start to DCA. Bitcoin has been expensive to start investing at all prices to procrastinators. It was expensive at $1, $10, $100, $30k, and $60 and it is close to $100k and it could be worth more than that shortly. Yet they still can't afford it.

People who still think Bitcoin is expensive usually also tend to be afraid to buy at any price, so people like that will continue to delay and postpone buying Bitcoin because they always put forward their own reasons when asked by other people. Because for those who like to buy or really have the desire to buy Bitcoin whenever they have money that is not used, that person will not really care about the price as long as it can make him happy after buying Bitcoin. I also still like to use DCA when I want to buy Bitcoin, but sometimes I don't set a time for how many times I can buy Bitcoin each month because I sometimes like to buy when I have money that I don't use for other things.
For me, it's simple, if there are people who are delaying buying Bitcoin or just waiting for the price to drop to buy it, for me these people have no intention of investing in Bitcoin. it's better to just leave them with their assumptions. and for those who are consistent with their investment and entrust their investment to bitcoin, continue to accumulate your bitcoin, because the journey will be very long, and if you talk about long-term targets, you need stable finances and patience to continue accumulating, therefore the DCA strategy will be very helps with the investment you are carrying out, this strategy does not care about market conditions, DCA only focuses on the goal of accumulating gradually, either weekly or monthly. and I still use the DCA strategy to this day to accumulate my targeted bitcoin and it really helps

Moreno233

Activity: 392
Merit: 198

View Profile
Today at 02:43:57 PM

Well, your points are not actually bad but the most important knowledge that a new Bitcoin investor needs before applying security to his holdings is how to buy. If an investor knows how to buy he can also know how to secure his Bitcoin, at that moment he believes that it is his asset because he exchanged his fiat for Bitcoin through p2p, at this first point when he has purchased Bitcoin he doesn't care if he has make profits or not, the next step is for him to send the Bitcoin to the wallet he will use for holding. Which means after buying, the other important step is sending.
As a newbie to Bitcoin investment, you also need to calculate the figures of Bitcoin you have, so that while sending from the exchange you bought Bitcoin from to the wallet that you will use for holding you can be able to figure out the fees for your transactions so that you will know the figures of Bitcoin that you will receive.
Not quite
In Engineering there's a saying in my side that before learning how to switch ON a machine learn how to switch it Off first
There are people, I mean lots of people that can buy and sell Bitcoin but few of the majority can really secure their holdings
What am saying is even if you can buy and sell Bitcoin with no prior knowledge on how to secure it
Personally I feel a newbie should learn about a secure wallet and method to implement
What you have explained fall into the category of basic knowledge. They are basic because they are the minimum requirement before starting to accumulate Bitcoin and without them, it is not advisable to get started. The information about wallet is not complex to get and like you said, it has ben abundantly emphasized that "not your keys, not your coins". Any newbie investor in this forum should have already known that and put that as a factor of consideration in the search of his basic knowledge. I think this just as simple as saying, before you own a bank account, you have to ask questions how to protect your account by not sharing secret information. After a newbie understand how to buy and sell, common sense require that protection of the asset is the key thing.

If we continue to make it look complicated as regarding the basic knowledge required to get started, newbies following this discussion might never ever get started because they will be thinking they have to learn all there is to know about bitcoin before they get started. Remember that the technology itself is developing, new things are coming and surely there will be more improvement in security and wallets. When those improvements arrives, we will still see how to adopt them but for now, it does not require much to know what wallet to use and how to get started with investing in bitcoin already.

Btcdeybodi

Activity: 146
Merit: 95

View Profile
Today at 02:48:12 PM

The whole fact about it all, is that everything we do concerns or requires a certain level of knowledge, it could aswell be that little which is rightly appropriate for a beginner, now going further the rest of knowledge goes with one's ability to remain consistent in the market. I think most especially the new investors are likely to make the right choices for themselves on how they understand even slightly on how the market operates, it could be on how much they choose to invest, when and what strategies to be implemented without having to blindly follow whatever they feel could be it, whereas we know that little mistake that could be made and it turns out to become a huge loss.

The only level of knowledge that is required here as an investor to start your Bitcoin journey is storage, security, risk and tolerance which in general are the process of starting an investment. When you eventually buy a little then you will understand that the rue knowledge comes when you have already get your investment kicking. Along the line you will understand what i mean. The good news is that there is a ton of information's out here for Bitcoin beginners. A lot of learning resources, articles and even here in this very forum can equip you with several knowledge from different enthusiast so that you can choose to make informed decisions from their opinions.

Your forgot to mention 'patience' because it is also one of the criteria that will enable you to be able to withstand the tough times when you feel like giving up due to some unforseen events that might occur in the future. Yes, as a beginner you shouldn't wait to acquire all the necessary knowledge before you start investing in Bitcoin because you may not actually understand the dynamics of investment until you have invested then you can seek the complete knowledge gradually however, a beginner should not only depend on the information they hear or come across online or just follow people that feels they are experts as there is need to DYOR so that you can have a backup with the information gotten from other people or sources. It is also good to know that investments are risky, therefore acquaint yourself with the right knowledge that will guide you through your accumulating stages but that should come after you must have started making your investments in Bitcoin.
adultcrypto

Merit: 285

View Profile
Today at 02:50:50 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

For me, it's simple, if there are people who are delaying buying Bitcoin or just waiting for the price to drop to buy it, for me these people have no intention of investing in Bitcoin. it's better to just leave them with their assumptions. and for those who are consistent with their investment and entrust their investment to bitcoin, continue to accumulate your bitcoin, because the journey will be very long, and if you talk about long-term targets, you need stable finances and patience to continue accumulating, therefore the DCA strategy will be very helps with the investment you are carrying out, this strategy does not care about market conditions, DCA only focuses on the goal of accumulating gradually, either weekly or monthly. and I still use the DCA strategy to this day to accumulate my targeted bitcoin and it really helps
Depending on the approach one choses, waiting can actually be a strategy too and never a bad thing. For instance, someone using a combine DCA with buying the dip can continue buying through the DCA with the amount budgeted for that while setting aside the amount for buying the dip and wait for the dip to actually happen, knowing that it will surely happen because price does not continue in one direction forever.

We don't have to make it look as if we are under pressure to enter the market because even the DCA also is a waiting process because you are buying in piece of what you budgeted to be invested in bitcoin, you don't put all the money at once but in small quantity and regularly. In other words, assuming you want to invest $10k into bitcoin in the next six months and you have the money now, as long as you have chosen to use the DCA strategy, it means you have to invest gradually while keeping the other parts till the time for the next buy. This is a kind of waiting.

People wait in different ways, some set limit orders while some use market execution when price get to their preferred entry point. The important thing is one must know what he is waiting for and act accordingly as long as the overall objective is to invest and hold.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ruttoshi

Merit: 318

Baba God Noni

View Profile
Today at 03:12:02 PM
Last edit: Today at 03:55:20 PM by Ruttoshi

After a newbie understand how to buy and sell
I don't think that a new investor into bitcoin should care about how to sell his bitcoin because it is useless to him since he is only focus on accumulating bitcoin for a very long term since he has made up his mind to hodli for a long time. The first thing a new investor needs to figure out is how much from his discretionary income that he will use to buy bitcoin at the beginning that will not affect his regular buying weekly or monthly using DCA strategy. He also needs to know how much he will use to start building his emergency funds of 3-6 months that will be able to survive his bitcoin investment portfolio for the duration of time he plans to reach his bitcoin target. Discretionary income is the most important because it is from there that he will use to buy his bitcoin regularly and grow his emergency funds, reserve funds.

common sense require that protection of the asset is the key thing.
Exchange is the first place a new investor needs to store his bitcoin in the beginning because it is from exchange that he will buy his bitcoin from and because he is new in bitcoin and have the money to start buying immediately, he will leave his coins in an exchange and gradually when his bitcoin size is increasing due to regular DCA purchases, he can learn on which wallet that he can use to keep his bitcoin safe. You should also know that since he is a new investor and getting started immediately is the best no matter how little the amount is, he needs to pile up his bitcoin in an exchange so that it can get up to $500 and above before he can send it to his self custody wallet that is best for him.

The fact is that whoever is DCAing do not have any option than to keep your coins in an exchange for it to be a big amount before transferring it to your wallet so that in future, your small inputs will not be a barrier to your profit. Also when bitcoin transaction fee is high, will you transfer $100 worth of bitcoin that you bought this week to your wallet, it will not be a wise decision and that is why at that period of time, you will leave your coins in an exchange for it to pile up to a good amount.

There is no problem leaving your coins in an exchange for just a month but it is when you turn the exchange to your permanent bank that is the problem.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
rachael9385

Activity: 518
Merit: 362

BA_LA_FA_MA

View Profile WWW
Today at 03:28:50 PM

You have said well but there is also something I want you to understand, as a newbie to Bitcoin investment, learning about a secured wallet when you have not yet buy any Bitcoin is not a good move, the important thing is buy the Bitcoin first before any other thing, while waiting to know a good and reputable wallet to hold your Bitcoin you might have missed some good opportunities that won't come back again. Now let's say you wanted to buy $200 worth of Bitcoin, and you are still waiting because you are contemplating about a more secured wallet, you might miss the dip (if you are also the type that want to buy during dip period) and you might still end up not buying at all because you haven't seen any wallet that's suitable for you. Am only saying that you should buy first before making any other move that's why buying is the most important knowledge a new Bitcoin investor needs to know.
Before learning how to * or sell.
You are still getting it wrong, as a new Bitcoin investor you don't need to sell yet because you haven't achieved anything (unless you are not investing for long term).
Long term investment is the goal and a new Bitcoin investor who has applied DCA method should not think of selling his/her Bitcoin anytime soon because holding BTC for long term is not about sell and buying again (only traders does that), you only need to buy, buy and buy until 5 or 10 years of investment. Dipping your hands into your investment won't profit you anything rather it will make you not achieve a good portfolio.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
Today at 03:56:24 PM

Exchange is the first place a new investor needs to store his bitcoin in the beginning because it is from exchange that he will buy his bitcoin from and because he is new in bitcoin and have the money to start buying immediately, he will leave his coins in an exchange and gradually when his bitcoin size is increasing due to regular DCA purchases, he can learn on which wallet that he can use to keep his bitcoin safe. You should also know that since he is a new investor and getting started immediately is the best no matter how little the amount is, he needs to pile up his bitcoin in an exchange so that it can get up to $500 and above before he can send it to his self custody wallet that is best for him.

If not for high transactions fees I see no reason why you should buy and accumulate Bitcoin in an exchange because it can become vulnerable to hacks, we should know that exchanges is not the best place to store our Bitcoin no matter how little it is because the security of our Bitcoin should be taken at utmost priority. I know that $500 may not appear too big for you but to some people it is especially when they think of the amount in Fiat they used to buy such quantity of Bitcoin so there is no amount that is too small to lose but as for me, so far as I have long term hodling targets, i will prefer to move my Bitcoins to self custodial wallets immediately after making the purchase. Exchanges are risky to keep one's bitcoin and leave till you have accumulated enough, don't forget that there were previous cases of exchanges crashing and a lot of people that had assets in those exchanges lost everything so we ought to give our assets maximum protection which is to seek for self custody wallets even though the asset may be very little, it's better to lose part of your assets as transaction fees than lose everything to exchange platforms.

Zackz5000

Activity: 154
Merit: 113

View Profile
Today at 04:18:42 PM
Last edit: Today at 04:56:46 PM by Zackz5000

Not quite
Since the concept of this thread is not talking about how to buy and sell but how to buy and hodl I think it would have been real if your sentence was before learning how to buy and hodl since there are also newbies here or new investors before they will believe that it is all about buying and selling here which can be problematic and misleading to newbies that Bitcoin investment is all about buying and selling instead of buying and hodling for longer period of time between 4-10 and above using the DCA strategy to accumulate Bitcoin irrespective of the price level either weekly or monthly.

Felicity_Tide

Activity: 98
Merit: 117

cout << "Bitcoin";

View Profile
Today at 04:26:00 PM

Depending on the approach one choses, waiting can actually be a strategy too and never a bad thing. For instance, someone using a combine DCA with buying the dip can continue buying through the DCA with the amount budgeted for that while setting aside the amount for buying the dip and wait for the dip to actually happen, knowing that it will surely happen because price does not continue in one direction forever.

An incredible idea I have always embrace as well. Though, my problem with this strategy is also a general problem that I think majority of us have, and that is (Knowing the best time to get that perfect dip). You see, in as much as we've all been saying that there isn't perfect dip or whatsoever, but sincerely, you know that little regret you feel when you think you must have bought a dip too early. It's kind of funny, and at the same time annoying. The market dip can be around $59K when you choose to buy, but happens to drop down to $56K the following day, which shows how unpredictable the price movement can be. But regardless of whether we all get the chance to buy a dip at $59K or $56K, I think combining this strategy together with the DCA method is a good strategy indeed.

We don't have to make it look as if we are under pressure to enter the market because even the DCA also is a waiting process because you are buying in piece of what you budgeted to be invested in bitcoin, you don't put all the money at once but in small quantity and regularly. In other words, assuming you want to invest $10k into bitcoin in the next six months and you have the money now, as long as you have chosen to use the DCA strategy, it means you have to invest gradually while keeping the other parts till the time for the next buy. This is a kind of waiting.

Well, since your investment funds is already in your possession ($10K), and you feel that DCAing(if there is a word like that) should be the way forward, then you can of course do that. Now this is where things become tricky: assuming along the long run of your six months investment, you experienced a good dip(just like the one we experienced recently $56K), then what are you going to do with the remaining DCA investment funds - are you going to buy the dip with the remaining balance?, Or just continue with your already planned DCA method?.

I don't think that a new investor into bitcoin should care about how to sell his bitcoin because it is useless to him since he is only focus on accumulating bitcoin for a very long term since he has made up his mind to hodli for a long time.

I think we've discussed something like this before. All these things are just the basic things that anyone can learn at any time, so it's not necessarily to make them a priority while going for Bitcoin investment. There is literally no technically in this, so a day is okay, which makes it not a big deal at all.

The first thing a new investor needs to figure out is how much from his discretionary income that he will use to buy bitcoin at the beginning that will not affect his regular buying weekly or monthly using DCA strategy. He also needs to know how much he will use to start building his emergency funds of 3-6 months that will be able to survive his bitcoin investment portfolio for the duration of time he plans to reach his bitcoin target. Discretionary income is the most important because it is from there that he will use to buy his bitcoin regularly and grow his emergency funds, reserve funds.

And again, thanks for bringing this up as I just remembered something interesting.
There are clearly so many people that might not even have any idea of what Bitcoin investment is, or the strategies that can be put in place to accumulate some Bitcoin, so I think it would be difficult for certain people to just figure out some of these things listed above all by themselves. I think, this is where they will have to starting asking questions, or better still, making research on how to go about it, which is the first approach ofr step towards Bitcoin investment. Your points are indeed valid. Emergency funds as you've pointed out is very important, which not so many people using the DCA strategy might be aware of, but thanks to those people who have been bringing it up continually on this thread.
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 854
Merit: 664

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:49:28 PM

The truth is that, those that are emotionally occupied with price action have no place for long term holding, and they can't make up for a good DCA position since the lack the requisite knowledge and frame of mind to undoubtedly take action on the market and achieve a position, this is very important to first take care of before any other things, so anyone that is emotionally unstable should at least stay away from the market for a well good time, and after the build the needed knowledge about price movement and when best to take action then they can return back to buy in some lump sum and take the right position.
On the other hand most of those that have made some positive progress in the DCA position have always have one thing to say about the one thing that fundamentallly helped them to achieve such a financial state, which is persistent buying of Bitcoin at anytime there is an opportunity to buy more and take a position, most times arriving at a financial goal through Bitcoin may be hard for those that lack the consistency to take position frequently, and most of those set of people are those that may lack the right knowledge and commitment to make continues progress in the DCA journey.
Long term holding is the best way not to lose our on the future gains that the market present, so not taking action along market sentiment will ease you up alot, and in doing so you have to note that you only lose when you sell your Bitcoin at below the price you bought it, that is why you have to have long term perspective and goal before you start your Bitcoin accumulation journey.
Actually when we talk about emotional. Whether we are involved in bitcoin or not will definitely happen because it is a natural trait that we have, but when we talk about bitcoin in this case, there is definitely emotion in it, it just depends on our control over that emotion.

Being emotional is a normal condition when talking about money, but that doesn't mean that because we are emotional, our actions are uncontrollable, because in this case we have to find a way to overcome this characteristic so that it is more controlled. When we are new to bitcoin then we will definitely try to check the price, maybe even almost every day like that, I say this because I have been in the same situation where even in 1 day I always check the price of bitcoin again and again because there is a a feeling that cannot be controlled because of the emotions we have, but as time goes by and when we can control these emotions I think it can be used as an experience where checking prices every day will actually make us troublesome because we cannot focus on the initial goal we want we do in collecting bitcoins.
So to minimize this, I reduced my activities in checking price issues because things like this cannot be stopped immediately, especially as I was a beginner and just learning about Bitcoin at that time and gradually we will be able to control those emotions when we really... really believe that the goal of investing in bitcoin is a good and right thing for us to do.

Everyone who is in bitcoin must have felt the same thing as I felt when we were new to bitcoin but precisely with that we have an experience where in the end things that at first could make us panic because of uncontrolled emotions can actually become as a weapon to make us stronger in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bravut

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

View Profile
Today at 05:02:24 PM

Your forgot to mention 'patience' because it is also one of the criteria that will enable you to be able to withstand the tough times when you feel like giving up due to some unforseen events that might occur in the future. Yes, as a beginner you shouldn't wait to acquire all the necessary knowledge before you start investing in Bitcoin because you may not actually understand the dynamics of investment until you have invested then you can seek the complete knowledge gradually however, a beginner should not only depend on the information they hear or come across online or just follow people that feels they are experts as there is need to DYOR so that you can have a backup with the information gotten from other people or sources. It is also good to know that investments are risky, therefore acquaint yourself with the right knowledge that will guide you through your accumulating stages but that should come after you must have started making your investments in Bitcoin.

Patience is habit, trait an investor will learn by himself which cannot be acquired as Knowledge concerning Bitcoin investment.  I know it's in the nature of Man to fret,give up, panic when there expectations isn't met.. such investor hasn't accepted the risk involved and also still lacks Discipline and not necessarily Patience (note am not undervaluing patience.. but Acceptance of Risk is what makes the difference and not being patient when you know you made the wrong move in the Bitcoin Market).

I don't understand your last paragraph; You saying a Bitcoiner should acquaint himself with the right knowledge that will guide him during the accumulation stages but it should come after he must have started making investments in Bitcoin is it that he should invest without any information first..? Then he can acquire the knowledge as he invests.
What are you implying?

I believe a newbie can learn overtime about Bitcoin Ecosystem as he invests in Bitcoin also can still acquire the necessary knowledge even before investing, but he shouldn't expect to learn everything before investing because it's waste of time,the knowledge can always be acquired along the line, but it doesn't mean he should be totally ignorant before risking his Money.
Btcdeybodi

Activity: 146
Merit: 95

View Profile
Today at 06:29:59 PM

Patience is habit, trait an investor will learn by himself which cannot be acquired as Knowledge concerning Bitcoin investment.  I know it's in the nature of Man to fret,give up, panic when there expectations isn't met.. such investor hasn't accepted the risk involved and also still lacks Discipline and not necessarily Patience (note am not undervaluing patience.. but Acceptance of Risk is what makes the difference and not being patient when you know you made the wrong move in the Bitcoin Market).

I don't understand your last paragraph; You saying a Bitcoiner should acquaint himself with the right knowledge that will guide him during the accumulation stages but it should come after he must have started making investments in Bitcoin is it that he should invest without any information first..? Then he can acquire the knowledge as he invests.
What are you implying?

I believe a newbie can learn overtime about Bitcoin Ecosystem as he invests in Bitcoin also can still acquire the necessary knowledge even before investing, but he shouldn't expect to learn everything before investing because it's waste of time,the knowledge can always be acquired along the line, but it doesn't mean he should be totally ignorant before risking his Money.

Don't misunderstand me, I didn't say an investor should not have knowledge of investment while starting but what am implying is that a beginner don't need to get all the necessary knowledge before making investments but after he must have made his investments then he can still get the right knowledge and the right approach to follow up his investments so by that time he has already invested. When I say accumulating stages am still talking about the periods of his investments so don't get it twisted. Normally, any investor must have a literal knowledge and understanding about the investment they want to venture into but more knowledge will be required when investment has been made already.
ginsan

Activity: 1400
Merit: 629

View Profile
Today at 06:57:31 PM

Don't misunderstand me, I didn't say an investor should not have knowledge of investment while starting but what am implying is that a beginner don't need to get all the necessary knowledge before making investments but after he must have made his investments then he can still get the right knowledge and the right approach to follow up his investments so by that time he has already invested. When I say accumulating stages am still talking about the periods of his investments so don't get it twisted. Normally, any investor must have a literal knowledge and understanding about the investment they want to venture into but more knowledge will be required when investment has been made already.

Of course they need to know the basics before they decide on their goal of investing in bitcoin. It's not just a matter of understanding that must be learned, but novice investors must also be able to strengthen themselves in several criteria, such as the mentality to be ready to face various obstacles in their investment journey. New investors certainly have a lot to learn, of course, in how they accumulate bitcoins and they also have to withdraw their bitcoins from the exchange because incidents like this have claimed many victims because they put their assets on the exchange.

Apart from that, I also agree with your opinion that novice investors will learn about Bitcoin simultaneously with the investment they make. There are many stages to becoming a true holder in long-term investments and I think it must be within them if they are targeting long-term investments.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Franctoshi

Activity: 868
Merit: 575

View Profile
Today at 07:08:06 PM

You have said well but there is also something I want you to understand, as a newbie to Bitcoin investment, learning about a secured wallet when you have not yet buy any Bitcoin is not a good move,
 the
important thing is buy the Bitcoin first before any other thing, while waiting to know a good and reputable wallet to hold your Bitcoin you might have missed some good opportunities that won't come back again. Now let's say you wanted to buy $200 worth of Bitcoin, and you are still waiting because you are contemplating about a more secured wallet, you might miss the dip (if you are also the type that want to buy during dip period) and you might still end up not buying at all because you haven't seen any wallet that's suitable for you. Am only saying that you should buy first before making any other move that's why buying is the most important knowledge a new Bitcoin investor needs to know.
Before learning how to * or sell.
You are still getting it wrong, as a new Bitcoin investor you don't need to sell yet because you haven't achieved anything (unless you are not investing for long term).
Long term investment is the goal and a new Bitcoin investor who has applied DCA method should not think of selling his/her Bitcoin anytime soon because holding BTC for long term is not about sell and buying again (only traders does that), you only need to buy, buy and buy until 5 or 10 years of investment. Dipping your hands into your investment won't profit you anything rather it will make you not achieve a good portfolio.
I kind of not agree with your perspective on newbies not learning about a secured wallet first before starting their investment, in fact, this should even be the very first thing to do because we are talking about where you are going to store your funds here and should be taking with priority, So to me, I believe it quite a very good move and even a wise thing to do for every beginner out there as this is one of the basic stuff we need know before kick-starting of any investment in the digital/crypto world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Roseline492

Activity: 350
Merit: 226

View Profile WWW
Today at 07:30:02 PM

waiting can actually be a strategy too and never a bad thing. For instance, someone using a combine DCA with buying the dip can continue buying through the DCA with the amount budgeted for that while setting aside the amount for buying the dip and wait for the dip to actually happen, knowing that it will surely happen because price does not continue in one direction forever.

Of course each and everyone has the strategy that works for them so actually I agree with you that waiting could also be regarded as a strategy because there are people or rather investors who uses different methods of accumulation such as DCA and also waiting for the price to dip so that they will take advantage of the opportunity, though for those that has a good source of income the strategy Will be very useful for them in other to enhance there accumulating process, one good thing about the strategy is that your accumulation will not be dependent to only buying at dip but instead you already have a budget that allows you to be doing your normal DCA while you wait for the decline in price of Bitcoin to buy.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 10527

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
Today at 07:30:08 PM

The whole fact about it all, is that everything we do concerns or requires a certain level of knowledge, it could aswell be that little which is rightly appropriate for a beginner, now going further the rest of knowledge goes with one's ability to remain consistent in the market. I think most especially the new investors are likely to make the right choices for themselves on how they understand even slightly on how the market operates, it could be on how much they choose to invest, when and what strategies to be implemented without having to blindly follow whatever they feel could be it, whereas we know that little mistake that could be made and it turns out to become a huge loss.

The only level of knowledge that is required here as an investor to start your Bitcoin journey is storage, security, risk and tolerance which in general are the process of starting an investment. When you eventually buy a little then you will understand that the rue knowledge comes when you have already get your investment kicking. Along the line you will understand what i mean. The good news is that there is a ton of information's out here for Bitcoin beginners. A lot of learning resources, articles and even here in this very forum can equip you with several knowledge from different enthusiast so that you can choose to make informed decisions from their opinions.

You seem to be implying the necessity of more knowledge than would be necessary to get started, and sure there are all kinds of folks suggesting these various kinds of higher level knowledge ideas while at the same time suggesting that not very much knowledge is necessary... which from my point of view contradicts and even may contribute to a lot of newbies believing that they need more knowledge than what they actually need, in order to get started.

Getting started only requires knowing the extent to which you have a disposable income or not and having at least some confidence that bitcoin is a good place to put some extra money (in case it catches on).. so as far as storage and security, surely there may well need to be some basics, yet if any newbie might be starting out by buying $10 to $100 on an exchange, some of those initial storage and security responsibilities can be delegated to exchanges, and there is no actual need to hold your own coins from the start - even though surely if you are holding coins on some exchange or more than one exchange, you are buying bitcoin price exposure rather than actual bitcoin, since we know that there is no real assurance that you are going to be able to get the coins until you withdraw them from the exchange, yet it seems to me that learning about self-custody does not need to take place in the very beginning of investing into bitcoin,

and one of the most important things for any newbie is to get started right away and surely the more you can learn along the way the better, since there are quite a few things that are good to know about bitcoin and to study into it, but the various aspects of bitcoin can be learned after getting started and the most important thing to know when getting started (like I already repeated multiple times) is whether you have a disposable income or not.. and if you have disposable income, then you can get started right away and if you don't have disposable income (or you are not sure), then you should figure out your disposable income situation before getting started investing into bitcoin, otherwise you would not be investing, but instead you would be gambling.. and yeah, sure lots of people love to gamble, yet I personally don't recommend gambling with something like bitcoin, but hey people can do what they like, including dumb shit.. which is likely part of the explanation why we still ONLY have around less than 1% of the world's population with any kind of stake in bitcoin.. so getting started still seems to be one of the most important aspects, and surely it seems that newbies should try not to gamble in terms of their getting started in bitcoin.

Sure the upwards and downwards movements of the price of Bitcoin is what keeps the Market balanced so an investor who is a beginner should not only think about buying with the believe that the price will keep skyrocketing because a time will come when the price will also experience some DIP in price so if it is someone that bought with the mindset of the price to continuously increase, they can become emotional when the price starts going down and they can even decide to sell out of panic which will be a very wrong approach for a beginner. A beginner should be able to understand that the journey of their hodling is a very long one so they need not to look at the price of Bitcoin at any intervals as what they should be concerned about is to keep accumulating through the DCA without dropping out at any point so far as their income is coming on a regular basis.
DCAing every week is a very good and quick way to making huge accumulation but any Bitcoin investor should be able to figure out when to best DCA without being affected in other areas of life so they can still DCA on a monthly basis depending on their inflow and the intervals they received their income, so for someone who receives income on weekly basis he can choose to DCA every week then for someone that receives monthly salary, can also DCA every month so there's no big deal about when to DCA.
It has often been discussed that waiting for a DIP to happen before buying Bitcoin is not a good practice because you can wait for a DIP and it doesn't come at that material time which might result to using up the money you wanted to use and buy at a DIP price on other needs that will arise.
It does not matter at what point we enter the market and start to DCA. Bitcoin has been expensive to start investing at all prices to procrastinators. It was expensive at $1, $10, $100, $30k, and $60 and it is close to $100k and it could be worth more than that shortly. Yet they still can't afford it.

Hahahahaha

Ironic!!  right?

It is funny how bitcoin can be divided into 100 million sub-units, but still people seem to think that it is expensive, which truly helps to support that people do not really know what bitcoin is, and likely even experienced bitcoiner have little to no clue about what bitcoin is beyond it being NGU (number go up) technology.  There may or may not be any need to know bitcoin beyond that it is NGU technology, which somewhat supports the point of getting started first and then study bitcoin as you go and perhaps expect that you might never really completely understand bitcoin, and it may well not even be necessarily to really understand bitcoin, but instead just focus on attempting to understand what is within your own potential grasps, which is your own financial and psychological management skills.

People who still think Bitcoin is expensive usually also tend to be afraid to buy at any price, so people like that will continue to delay and postpone buying Bitcoin because they always put forward their own reasons when asked by other people. Because for those who like to buy or really have the desire to buy Bitcoin whenever they have money that is not used, that person will not really care about the price as long as it can make him happy after buying Bitcoin. I also still like to use DCA when I want to buy Bitcoin, but sometimes I don't set a time for how many times I can buy Bitcoin each month because I sometimes like to buy when I have money that I don't use for other things.

That is a fairly decent point, wmaurik.  Maybe you could be used as an example that even though you have been around the forum since early 2015, it still could be possible for longer term bitcoiners to still be in an accumulation phase of bitcoin, whether they might have made mistakes along the way or not, and surely there could be some folks who were somewhat "early" to bitcoin, but they might not have had any kind of disposable income that was sufficient in order to stack decent amounts of bitcoin in order to get them out of their accumulation phase and perhaps to get them into more of a maintenance stage in their bitcoin portfolio building journey.

Surely it is good to show members with a variety of experience levels in order that some members (including newbie BTC accumulators) can recognize and appreciate that it can take a decently long period of time to build their bitcoin portfolio up to a level in which they might graduate from some kind of strict BTC accumulation and then into some kinds of stages of BTC accumulation that might be a lot more flexible and less strict.

I frequently mention that I prefer weekly accumulation, especially for members in their earliest of BTC accumulation stages, yet many of us realize that there are some of us who may well have a lot of variability in our income and/or our expenses, and we may well end up structuring our bitcoin buys around such variability, so each of us likely have cashflow management systems that could cause us to invest into bitcoin in peculiar kinds of ways that might not be quite weekly and maybe we have to go as far spread out as monthly in terms of our determining that we have enough extra cashflow that we are able to invest into bitcoin for that particular month.. and maybe also sometimes our frequency (and consistency) in investing into bitcoin might also deal with when some of our income flows might come in (and we might not even know how much they are going to be exactly), and there could be some lack of knowledge of our exact expenses too, until certain bills come in, even if we might have systems in place in which we try to figure out our exact income and/or our expenses, but we still might well not want to pull the trigger on making certain bitcoin purchases until after the money comes to us or in terms of our actually receiving the bill (whether the bill is due right away or within a certain period of time that it must be paid).

You have forgotten to add the knowledge of how to buy from exchanges be it Dex or cex. This is also one of the basic knowledge that a new investor need to know because you will need to know how to deposit and convert your local currency into usdt in exchanges or how to buy from P2P in exchanges. Everything else you said above is valid, as I was reading through your post I just saw that you didn't cover this aspect. Buying bitcoin for the first time is a very delicate something and someone who is new really have to get the basic knowledge of how to navigate the exchanges to make his first buy. As it is not advisable to be buying through a third party, so a new investor should have the knowledge of how to use the exchanges.

I think that it is fair for you to highlight the basic needs of figuring out how coins are going to be sourced, and surely exchanges likely serve a fairly common source for beginner bitcoin investors, yet you should not be completely ruling out various possibilities that newbies might face in terms of options that might be available to them, including getting coins directly from someone they know or someone that they recently met... so yeah, surely getting coins directly from another person may well end up resulting in setting up wallets or even getting help with setting up wallets, yet there could be some folks that get started and get involved in bitcoin outside of going through exchanges, and by necessity they are put in a place to figure out the extent to which they might or might not trust the way that they are getting their first coins.  I would not rule out various ways of getting coins, even though surely exchanges may be amongst the easiest of ways, but it could well be the case that exchanges might not be the best or easiest for all folks, and there is nothing wrong with promoting the ideas of direct exchanges with other bitcoiners when it might be a reasonable way to get started, even though there might be some needs for trust, whether it is trusting a relative or trusting a person who was referred or maybe going to some kind of bitcoin (or crypto) meetup and then trusting some meeting attendee that you just met.  

I would not presume that people are not able to make judgements in regards to meeting people in person, even though there could be folks who are scammers or robbers, yet I doubt it is safe to presume that meeting actual people in the real world is going to result in our getting robbed or scammed since the fact of the matter remains that some of the real empowering of people comes through being able to associate with people in the real world rather than being dependent on internet relations, and surely bitcoin remains a kind of way that there are attempts to balance real world relations and digital forms of soundness and scarcity... So yeah there are powers in direct interactions, even if our first ways of getting and/or holding bitcoin may or may not end up involving such direct interactions.. We may end up using an exchange, but surely we do not have to use an exchange if person to person options are available to us.

If you are a new investor then surely this investment strategy will work for you. You just continue to invest in this strategy consistently and at some point you will realize for yourself how positive this strategy has been for you. When you look at your total investment after a long period of time, you will be amazed at how much you have invested even with small investments.
Not only new investors but also many experienced or old investors are now increasing their investments by adopting DCA regularly.

This part is correct.

Dollar cost averaging is a progressive and balanced investment strategy. One of our goals in investing in this way is to lower the average cost and even aim for better returns over the long term.

Two of your points are wrong.

DCA does not lower your average costs per BTC, and it does not even assure that you will get better returns over the long term.

DCA allows you to budget and to set your investment within your cashflow and your discretionary income, so that you may well be able to accumulate bitcoin more aggressively since you have a potentially systematized way  of fitting your BTC investment within your discretionary income.

Sometimes people who do not follow DCA they may be able to make better profits and/or even accumulate more bitcoin, yet their level of success may have to do with their attempts (or even their luck) in timing the market, yet DCA may well allow a bitcoin accumulator to be more consistent in buying at all times, so the DCA'er may well end up accumulating more bitcoin, but surely it is not guaranteed that the DCAer will accumulate more bitcoin, and maybe there is a bit of a presumption when following a DCA method that many (if not most of us and maybe all of us) cannot really predict BTC prices very well, so in that regard, we are just so much more likely to be better off by just ongoingly buying bitcoin rather than trying to figure out if the BTC price is going to go up or down.. so in that sense DCA should be less stressful, even if sometimes we may well end up buying BTC at higher costs. .but since we don't really know about BTC price direction, we are still likely better off by just buying regularly rather than sometimes potentially waiting to buy and then the BTC price ends up going up and we end up spending too much time waiting (and attempting to strategize, and maybe even being overly greedy over amounts that are likely not even going to make much of a difference) rather than just buying regularly, ongoingly, persistently and consistently.

Those who have sufficient capacity may not invest in this method, but those who do not have sufficient capacity and even if they are willing to invest, if they invest using this method, it becomes easier for them to invest. Because by adopting this method you will be able to invest even in small scale.

These folks with low income or low capacity, they are still drawing from their disposable income, so yeah, you are correct overall in regards to NOT having any kind of need for BIG money in order to invest into bitcoin, and DCA could allow the setting up of a system that invests relatively low amounts on a regular basis.. but there still may be some needs in strategizing the low amounts, depending on various potential fees that might come with setting amounts overly low and then potentially getting eaten up by transaction fees of one sort or another (whether it is present transaction fees or the potential for some future transaction fees that might end up resulting from potentially poor UTXO management).   It is not a no brainer in terms of any kind of system will work, and so sometimes the newbies buying lower amounts of bitcoin might still need to attempt to structure their bitcoin buys so that they do not end up overly paying transaction fees whether in the present or in the future based on the size of their UTXOs and how they might end up choosing to transact and/or store their coins.

Buy Bitcoins with the same amount of money every week or month using DCA regardless of whether the price of Bitcoin goes up or down. I read in the pages of the book that small grains of sand form continents. Similarly, if you invest in the dollar cost averaging method, your small investment will eventually turn into a large one.

Sure this is a fair point, as long as you have sufficiently and/or adequately accounted for fees and potential future fees.

In other words, assuming you want to invest $10k into bitcoin in the next six months and you have the money now, as long as you have chosen to use the DCA strategy, it means you have to invest gradually while keeping the other parts till the time for the next buy. This is a kind of waiting.

You have provided an example in which a person already has $10k, which truly is not the case for most folks, and they will tend to have an income, and maybe a person has $10k right now or maybe he has $7,500 right now and an income that would allow another $100 per week over the next 26 weeks (aka 6 months - aka $2,600), so he has a total of $10,100 over the next 6 months and he could invest up to $7,500 right now or he could divide that $7,500 into the three categories of DCA, lump sum and buying on dip, so if he chooses either DCA or buying the dip with some or all of that money, then those surely would be waiting strategies in comparison to a choice to put some or all of the $7,500 into bitcoin right away  - so yeah, he has the luxury of having the option, yet most people will end up needing to figure out how much they are able to invest into bitcoin as their cash and expenses come in, and surely they can attempt to anticipate that income and expenses so they will have a ballpark idea regarding how much of that ongoing income and expenses (as it comes in) they are going to be able to use towards bitcoin investing, so in that regard, if they are waiting for the income to come in then they are not really engaging in a waiting strategy - even though surely they could choose to front load their investment into bitcoin and to take out some kinds of loan based on their anticipated future cashflow to invest right now instead of waiting for the cash to come in.

If not for high transactions fees I see no reason why you should buy and accumulate Bitcoin in an exchange because it can become vulnerable to hacks, we should know that exchanges is not the best place to store our Bitcoin no matter how little it is because the security of our Bitcoin should be taken at utmost priority. I know that $500 may not appear too big for you but to some people it is especially when they think of the amount in Fiat they used to buy such quantity of Bitcoin so there is no amount that is too small to lose but as for me, so far as I have long term hodling targets, i will prefer to move my Bitcoins to self custodial wallets immediately after making the purchase. Exchanges are risky to keep one's bitcoin and leave till you have accumulated enough, don't forget that there were previous cases of exchanges crashing and a lot of people that had assets in those exchanges lost everything so we ought to give our assets maximum protection which is to seek for self custody wallets even though the asset may be very little, it's better to lose part of your assets as transaction fees than lose everything to exchange platforms.

Hopefully, you and others engaged in the practice of withdrawing a bunch of small transaction sizes are not going to get fucked from future transaction fees because you have ended up engaging in a practice of creating a bunch of small UTXOs that could come to bite you in the ass if you have a bunch of them.  Consider a guy who might even buy $10 to $50 daily, and if he ends up accumulating $3k to $5k over a year, then maybe he has around 300 transactions with a bunch of small UTXOs - as compared to the guy who might withdraw after accumulating $300 to $500 in value (or maybe he considers some kind of satoshi size of 300k to 1 million), so maybe the guy with better attempts at UTXO management is going to end up with 10 to 20 transactions (UTXOs) as compared with the guy with around 300 UTXOs.

Each of us has to figure out these kinds of balances, and we need to be careful to NOT end up fucking ourselves because we overly focus on something that ends up not working out so great for our situation - and yeah, maybe fees are not going to go back up to some of their outrageously high levels, yet I would not count on low onchain fees, and so there are likely going to be some ways that each of us has to figure out how we are going to balance exchange (or third party custody) risk with the transactability of the UTXOs that we create or that we might end up receiving from others.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Justbillywitt

Activity: 308
Merit: 257

View Profile
Today at 07:34:49 PM

Not quite
Wallet to secure store one's bitcoin investment shouldn't be something that one has to learn for a long time, it is just something that one can grab immediately after following the steps required in setting it up. Don't store your key where anyone can see it, is a straight forward English that can be understood by anyone, that's not what an investor should spend weeks learning. All wallets are well secured unless you are the person that expose your private key, phrase or connect it to a malicious website. But for the purpose of learning, if you know any non custodian wallets that are not secured you can list them here so that newbies and new investors can avoid them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sotelorene

Activity: 294
Merit: 37

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
Today at 08:17:56 PM

What are you implying?

Exactly, you can not know everything about a particular project or investment before you dive into it but rather it's required I mean it is necessary to know the basic part of  those things before..., Besides most people who called themselves old investors etc was once a novice and I believed they didn't know all concerning Bitcoin before they venture into it but it was along the line they started getting more insights I mean Knowing more about Bitcoin and so they have to restructure themselves and the path they were not getting right. Moreover learning doesn't end, it's a continuous process the further one go the more he or she learn.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490]
  Print  

Jump to: