Bitcoin Forum
August 26, 2024, 12:19:46 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 103268 times)
Tmoonz

Activity: 266
Merit: 183

View Profile
August 25, 2024, 06:56:54 PM

Maybe you misunderstood it because you only focus on one point. I have given an understanding in that post that DCA is the best so in that case we invest with the DCA pattern and also in conjunction with buying on dips.

Isn't buying on dips the right choice to follow up our accumulation along with routine accumulation every week. You must be able to organize all forms of plans if you are really focused on taking advantage of opportunities when prices fall

Yes, buying and holding will make you comfortable in any situation because your steps are for the long term so holding is an option that must be required.

Investors use the DCA technique in a declining market situation and this is a very common technique used by every investor, they certainly save in a declining situation and continue to buy and choose to survive and wait for the right time and their strong predictions of the success they will get later.

I disagree with you mate and you have a very wrong conception of the DCA strategy and it can be very misleading, the DCA strategy allows investors to make purchases of Bitcoin irrespective of the market conditions, you buy Bitcoin wether in declining or not, purchase are made on different intervals either weekly or monthly based on your income flow as much comfortable you can be. The DCA strategy has nothing to do with waiting or timing the market conditions, you buy Bitcoin any time so far your money is readily available for investment.

I_Anime

Activity: 490
Merit: 202

View Profile
August 25, 2024, 07:07:55 PM

Some exchanges allow the setting up of automatic DCAing.  You can choose an amount and a frequency, perhaps daily, weekly or some other inverval - exchanges will vary in t how an automated DCA could be set up and part of the reason that I don't like them is that they usually cannot be set up for a very specific time, but instead at the the most daily, so the exchange will likely batch all of the DCA's at the same time and might even play shenanigans with the DCAs, though maybe some of the exchanges have improved their systems.  If you are going to use an exchange to automatically DCA, I would look into how they describe their way of executing the automatic DCAs.

Manual DCA is that you do your own buy, and surely you can even set your buy up as a market taker limited order rather than having your order be a market maker.  Market takers have lower fees than market makers, and of course, people are going to have differing rates and differing options depending on their geographical location and which exchanges are available to them.

Regarding your statement:  "it really picks my interest."   I am pretty sure you meant to say:  "it really piques my interest

Thanks for the clarification sir JayJuanGee and the correction also . We literally learn each day , well I think I will continue with my manual DCAing for now , but I will still like to know more about the automatic DCAing and how it works, so that I can also teach it to others . Because in this space if one want to improve themselves he or she have to learn each day . And especially when it comes to bitcoin is always fun to learn things related to it .

Well I'm going to also do my own research concerning automatic DCAing, to get a clearer picture and to understand it more better once again thanks for the brief explanation concerning it .

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 10745

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 25, 2024, 09:01:27 PM
Merited by ginsan (1)

Some exchanges allow the setting up of automatic DCAing.  You can choose an amount and a frequency, perhaps daily, weekly or some other inverval - exchanges will vary in t how an automated DCA could be set up and part of the reason that I don't like them is that they usually cannot be set up for a very specific time, but instead at the the most daily, so the exchange will likely batch all of the DCA's at the same time and might even play shenanigans with the DCAs, though maybe some of the exchanges have improved their systems.  If you are going to use an exchange to automatically DCA, I would look into how they describe their way of executing the automatic DCAs.

Manual DCA is that you do your own buy, and surely you can even set your buy up as a market taker limited order rather than having your order be a market maker.  Market takers have lower fees than market makers, and of course, people are going to have differing rates and differing options depending on their geographical location and which exchanges are available to them.

Regarding your statement:  "it really picks my interest."   I am pretty sure you meant to say:  "it really piques my interest
Thanks for the clarification sir JayJuanGee and the correction also . We literally learn each day , well I think I will continue with my manual DCAing for now , but I will still like to know more about the automatic DCAing and how it works, so that I can also teach it to others .

I am pretty sure that most major exchanges have such an option to employ some kind of an automatic DCA.  Below is a screen shot from BinanceUS's description of various automatic buy options... From the drop down menu, you can choose to buy one time (which is not automatic, it is right away) or you can set up automatic buy parameters within one of the four options that are available through their system.

It is likely that Binance (not BinanceUS) has some similar options, and some of the exchanges will allow the client to customize their automatic DCA more than others, yet I still have not found an exchange or service that allows the customer to select the hour of the day that his automatic buy is executed, so that is part of my objection to all of the automated DCAs getting executed around the same time or maybe just the lack of transparency regarding when they are actually executed.. but you can see that Binance's automatic DCA is pretty strict (or limited) in terms of when/how you can employ automatic DCA, which is daily or the various other increments that they show which amount to Binance's likely executing the DCAs in somewhat non-transparent ways on about a daily basis for their varying customers with differing automatic DCA preferences...and surely some people don't really care about those kinds of details that might ONLY end up affecting their buy orders by a percentage point or even less.. which is part of the reason that I would just prefer to manually execute my own, in the times  that I am inclined to do it... but for some folks it is surely not any big deal as long as they get their buys in at the period that they had specified the exchange to execute their automated DCA buy orders.

Because in this space if one want to improve themselves he or she have to learn each day . And especially when it comes to bitcoin is always fun to learn things related to it .

Well I'm going to also do my own research concerning automatic DCAing, to get a clearer picture and to understand it more better once again thanks for the brief explanation concerning it .

For sure, if you build a strong foundation, or start out with good basics, then there tend to be a lot of things that we can learn along the way in regards to how we employ our practices and perhaps some other options that might be available, and surely we also know that some information is better than others, so some folks get caught up in some areas of learning that might not be so helpful, yet still we sometimes need to explore and experiment in order for our learning to become more concrete (or for our learning to make more sense in terms of our own understanding and/or our abilities to share with others).

I have found that some of my participation in the forum has helped me to explain more clearly some of my ideas to real life people, yet still even if we are talking with real life people, there are going to be things that the bring up that we might not know how to respond or we might not know enough, so those kinds of interactions can sometimes stimulate us into doing more research, to the extent that we even have time to engage in such research (of if doing the research is worth it).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
ginsan

Activity: 1442
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 25, 2024, 09:17:20 PM

Some exchanges allow the setting up of automatic DCAing.  You can choose an amount and a frequency, perhaps daily, weekly or some other inverval - exchanges will vary in t how an automated DCA could be set up and part of the reason that I don't like them is that they usually cannot be set up for a very specific time, but instead at the the most daily, so the exchange will likely batch all of the DCA's at the same time and might even play shenanigans with the DCAs, though maybe some of the exchanges have improved their systems.  If you are going to use an exchange to automatically DCA, I would look into how they describe their way of executing the automatic DCAs.

Manual DCA is that you do your own buy, and surely you can even set your buy up as a market taker limited order rather than having your order be a market maker.  Market takers have lower fees than market makers, and of course, people are going to have differing rates and differing options depending on their geographical location and which exchanges are available to them.

Regarding your statement:  "it really picks my interest."   I am pretty sure you meant to say:  "it really piques my interest

Thanks for the clarification sir JayJuanGee and the correction also . We literally learn each day , well I think I will continue with my manual DCAing for now , but I will still like to know more about the automatic DCAing and how it works, so that I can also teach it to others . Because in this space if one want to improve themselves he or she have to learn each day . And especially when it comes to bitcoin is always fun to learn things related to it .

In my opinion, if you apply DCA through the exchange, of course you can set the time for each stage of the purchase. But so far I have been more practical by doing it manually or with my planning without going through the exchange. So there is no significant difference between doing it manually or through the exchange, especially for now, don't trust the third party for your assets, so I prefer to do it manually where I buy on the exchange and withdraw to a personal wallet.

Well, one more thing, it seems that if you are interested in automatic DCA, you must first deposit money into the exchange and at the purchase maturity, your balance will be automatically deducted. That's a little bit of what I know and if you want to dig up more information, you can read the rules imposed by the exchange where you want to do automatic DCA.
Apart from that, it all comes back to the comfort of the investment you are making because if so far you are more comfortable with manual DCA, then just continue.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2024, 09:38:31 PM

In my opinion, if you apply DCA through the exchange, of course you can set the time for each stage of the purchase. But so far I have been more practical by doing it manually or with my planning without going through the exchange. So there is no significant difference between doing it manually or through the exchange, especially for now, don't trust the third party for your assets, so I prefer to do it manually where I buy on the exchange and withdraw to a personal wallet.

Well, one more thing, it seems that if you are interested in automatic DCA, you must first deposit money into the exchange and at the purchase maturity, your balance will be automatically deducted. That's a little bit of what I know and if you want to dig up more information, you can read the rules imposed by the exchange where you want to do automatic DCA.
Apart from that, it all comes back to the comfort of the investment you are making because if so far you are more comfortable with manual DCA, then just continue.

Binance has lost a lot of its banking relations, yet if the exchange has a banking relationship with your bank, then you would ONLY have to make sure that you have a sufficient amount of money in your linked bank account, since the DCA would come from that linked bank account... but yeah, otherwise you would be correct that you would have to have enough of the asset/currency that you are trading from to the asset that you are trading to (presumably bitcoin) in order for the automatic DCA to execute within your requested parameters.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
SuperBitMan

Activity: 42
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2024, 09:47:02 PM

[edited out]
Below are/is what I think makes an investor swing to another strategy

Lets say an investors is into buying lump sum because of the work he does and then suddenly the work stopped paying the initial amount they always pay or maybe the company fold this can make an investor to change his investment plan and on the other hand if an investor is using the DCA method because of the money he received weekly or monthly as the case maybe and then fortunately he got a new job that the weekly or monthly payment is huge this can cause an investor to change his strategy or make him double up the amount he always use to DCA.

However, any strategy can be profitable in Bitcoin investment provided you are doing the right thing at the right time and changing of strategy is more like trading stuff because a trader always rotate on strategy, if a particular strategy doesn't work for them they change immediately just to make sure the market moves in favor of them ( their trade).
You are wrong, if you ask legendary members or anyone who has been into Bitcoin for years they will tell you they have at one point in time changed the strategy they were using to another one, as someone involved in a long term Bitcoin investment and you changed your strategy of accumulation and still maintain holding for a long term, how those it make you a trader.
So you are saying since I'm using DCA in my Accumulation and as time goes on i see a better strategy i shouldn't go over to that strategy please let's all be realistic.
There are people who were using different strategy in there accumulation but when they joined this forum they saw a better strategy suggestion that will suit them even more and they started using it and there are also people who has been in this forum for long and at a time the saw an idea of a better strategy and they took it because it will be more comfortable for them and yield more Bitcoin for them.
Changing of Bitcoin accumulation strategy to a more suitable and comfortable strategy one that will yield you more Bitcoin is not a bad idea or move.

Even though we are mostly talking about investing in this thread rather than trading, the two of you don't seem to be saying anything much different when it comes to adapting along the way in terms of various investment practices, so in regards to BTC accumulation there would be strategies regarding DCA, lump sum and/or buying the dip that might be considered.  Of course, there are cashflow management practices regarding understanding the investment from discretionary income and having an awareness and practice of back up funds too.

In essence, the longer that we might be investing into bitcoin, the more that we should be able to hone our bitcoin accumulation strategy and then perhaps later our bitcoin maintenance strategy to our own particular circumstances as our circumstances inevitably should be changing along the way.  I would think that many times our changes in our practices would only be to tweak here and there along the way, yet sometimes we might have to make larger kinds of changes to whatever we are doing. 

We could look at any of our 9 particular individual circumstances and recognize that they are always changing, but maybe our BTC accumulation strategy does not change every time that we have some kind of a small change in the 9 factors unless we might consider some kind of tweak might need to occur or maybe a more major revision needs to be employed if several of the factors might change at any given time.
Yeah, you are very Learned and I love the way explain things in other to make it more clear to people.
You mentioned something about maintenance strategy and I will like to know more about it, please if you don't mind.
Zaguru12

Activity: 798
Merit: 916

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2024, 09:49:13 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I am pretty sure that most major exchanges have such an option to employ some kind of an automatic DCA.  Below is a screen shot from BinanceUS's description of various automatic buy options... From the drop down menu, you can choose to buy one time (which is not automatic, it is right away) or you can set up automatic buy parameters within one of the four options that are available through their system.

It is likely that Binance (not BinanceUS) has some similar options, and some of the exchanges will allow the client to customize their automatic DCA more than others, yet I still have not found an exchange or service that allows the customer to select the hour of the day that his automatic buy is executed, so that is part of my objection to all of the automated DCAs getting executed around the same time or maybe just the lack of transparency regarding when they are actually executed.. but you can see that Binance's automatic DCA is pretty strict (or limited) in terms of when/how you can employ automatic DCA, which is daily or the various other increments that they show which amount to Binance's likely executing the DCAs in somewhat non-transparent ways on about a daily basis for their varying customers with differing automatic DCA preferences...and surely some people don't really care about those kinds of details that might ONLY end up affecting their buy orders by a percentage point or even less.. which is part of the reason that I would just prefer to manually execute my own, in the times  that I am inclined to do it... but for some folks it is surely not any big deal as long as they get their buys in at the period that they had specified the exchange to execute their automated DCA buy orders.

Automated DCA! This is something that has crossed my mind for some reasons but believe me it will definitely not still be near perfect as that of a manual DCA done. First off I think there will be discrepancies on the time that the orders will be triggered or rather will have all those using the automated method orders triggers at same time. Like a daily set up will trigger just immediately after the day goes off. Each investor will have his preference as to when they wish to have set trigger, for example some incoming fundamentals will require one to go in early or join the late trade but automatic set will definitely just trigger when the exchange time comes without taking advantage of this fundamentals.

The manual method still remains the best, just that you will need to be available when you wish to take the trade but yet a limit order can still be placed for certain market price and it will trigger this only just depends on price and not time again like how the automated will be. The awareness or ability to place the order yourself to me is even a key to how you manage your finances or how you pay attention to them.

I haven’t tried this but with your information of binance offering it triggers me to have a glimpse of it, I will have to give it a try and compare with my manual purchase

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2024, 10:34:31 PM

[edited out]
Yeah, you are very Learned and I love the way explain things in other to make it more clear to people.
You mentioned something about maintenance strategy and I will like to know more about it, please if you don't mind.

If you are a long term investor in bitcoin, then most likely you are not spending 4-10 years or longer to accumulate bitcoin in order to just get out of it right away, so there may well become a stage of your investment journey where you are no longer really accumulating as much or you might go into a stage that you are completely not accumulating BTC anymore or injecting any new capital into bitcoin. 

Many times, the lines are not going to be exactly clear because even in your early to mid to late stages of BTC accumulation, you might change the way that you accumulate, and surely many of us recognize and appreciate that there is a lot of value in a more strict DCA approach to BTC accumulation in the earliest of stages of the bitcoin accumulation journey, yet if someone is able to front load his investment and/or even employ some lump sum investments into bitcoin in the beginning, then he would likely have more liberties to modify his BTC accumulation approach away from DCAing.

the same is true with the maintenance stage.  Earlier stages of the maintainance stage might still involve BTC accumulation from time to time, but it also could include holding without any buying or selling at all or it could evolve into something that has some selling or even both buying and selling with a purpose of mostly maintaining the BTC stash.. but there could be a purpose of maintaining that allows for continued growth of the BTC stash or a maintenance approach that attempts to keep the BTC quantity largely at the same quantity or there could be a mostly maintenance approach that allows for gradual decline of the quantity of BTC over time (yet still having a gradual decline in BTC quantity but an overall increase in the dollar value).. so there can be quite a few variations of how someone goes about BTC maintenance in part depending on his own levels of BTC accumulation in light of his own individual factors but also in light of the extent to which he may have overaccumulated... which truly the more that he perceives himself in an overaccumulation status the more able he is to sell within the overaccumulated portion of his stash without feeling any financial or psychological burdens within such selling choices...

So, for example a guy who had a goal to accumulate something like $2 million valuation of BTC using the 200-WMA, which would be around 52 BTC at today's 200-WMA valuations, yet perhaps he had accumulated 60 or more BTC, so he may well consider the 8 extra BTC to be overaccumulation, so he might establish some kind of a plan to spend the extra 8 BTC over the next 5-8 years, so he might decide to spend right around 0.13 BTC per month for the next 60-96 months, so he sees that 0.13 BTC is currently valued at $8,500 spot price, and so in order to attempt to make his withdrawal more stable (and sustainable), he might decide to just withdraw right around $6k per month until he uses up all or most of the extra 8 BTC, and surely he can reconsider his plan along the way, but the fact that he concluded that he has an extra 8 BTC, he has more liberties than if he were still within his BTC accumulation stage... or if he had not concluded that he had overaccumulated.  So there can be a certain freedom in reaching a status of overaccumulation and then creating some kind of a maintenance (or even sustainable  withdrawal) plan based on such assessed overaccumulation status.

Yet being within a maintenance status does not presume overaccumulation, since a guy could consider himself to be in a kind of maintenance state and he is close or near to sufficient BTC, but he is still wanting to spend some time accumulating some BTC, but he is not really pressured in regards to his quantity of BTC since he is close to having enough, and he figures that even if he does not accumulate more BTC, within 1-4 years he will have more than enough even with the amount of BTC that he has, yet at the same time, he might want to still continue to accumulate, even if he has assessed that he is in a current BTC accumulation status that is close to enough BTC.

[edited out]
Automated DCA! This is something that has crossed my mind for some reasons but believe me it will definitely not still be near perfect as that of a manual DCA done. First off I think there will be discrepancies on the time that the orders will be triggered or rather will have all those using the automated method orders triggers at same time. Like a daily set up will trigger just immediately after the day goes off. Each investor will have his preference as to when they wish to have set trigger, for example some incoming fundamentals will require one to go in early or join the late trade but automatic set will definitely just trigger when the exchange time comes without taking advantage of this fundamentals.

The manual method still remains the best, just that you will need to be available when you wish to take the trade but yet a limit order can still be placed for certain market price and it will trigger this only just depends on price and not time again like how the automated will be. The awareness or ability to place the order yourself to me is even a key to how you manage your finances or how you pay attention to them.

I haven’t tried this but with your information of binance offering it triggers me to have a glimpse of it, I will have to give it a try and compare with my manual purchase

Your points are mostly valid Zaguru12, yet I am pretty sure that most exchanges that offer automated DCA are attempting to not move the prices on the order books with the daily automated DCAs that are getting executed on their exchange, yet we cannot really know with any level of confidence since the information is not transparent and maybe we would not want the information to be transparent even though we would want the exchange to be honest in the way that they are executing the daily automated buy orders.

Regarding your point of manually setting limited buy orders, that is how I used to do it when I was first in my earliest BTC accumulation stages.  

I would have an authorized amount of BTC to buy every week. .. .let's say $100, and so then I would set some limited buy orders at various prices below the current price, and then if by the end of the week all of the buy orders had not executed, then I would manually buy whatever remained on the various buy orders and then set another $100 for the next week... so there was attempts to buy the dip within the week, but if the price did not dip, I would just buy at whatever price came at the end of the week.. and I even sometimes changed which day (or what time of the week I would do my resolution of each week.

Sometimes my resolution/finalization of my weekly DCA allowance might have been on Saturdays and other times on Tuesdays and sometimes it was during the day and other times it was in the night depending on what I had established (or authorized) for myself for the week, and surely some folks might claim that there might not have had been any advantage to my system of buying and a more strict DCA approach would have had been better and less work, which surely it is difficult to prove either way, since I speculate that I was getting what I wanted out of the deal, I was engaging with bitcoin every week and I was mostly buying bitcoin every week within my own authorization levels too (that I was free to change at any time that I wanted), even though my buy orders sometimes executed during dips within the week, or I ended up just buying BTC at whatever the price was at the time that I had established to resolve/finalize my week buys (authorized DCA amounts).

sotelorene

Activity: 336
Merit: 61

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
Today at 12:09:30 AM

In as much as the DCA strategy has enormous benefits and how much of it's dominance in terms of discussion in this thread and forum at large, I don't think it is ok to suggest that one should stick to what works best for others, every strategy has it's own unique functionality and should be applied to suit him or her and moreso, what is most important is to increase the size of our Bitcoin.

Whichever strategy or strategies that is being employed by an investor in ensuring achieving a successful investment is good.
Of course I totally agree with your opinion because DCA is the best strategy to apply in Bitcoin investment. Apart from the price fluctuations that make DCA very good to apply because we can buy at different price levels every week. For that I also think that everyone has the same goal, which is to buy at dips and hold them. There is nothing to think about far because everyone certainly wants to increase their bitcoin ownership by accumulating regularly.

Indeed, there are many ways for them to satisfy themselves by implementing a strategy that is fairly comfortable for them, but in general DCA is the most widely used. Today bitcoin has gone up 4% where in this writing the price of bitcoin is traded at $63500 where the reversal is quite fast because two weeks ago bitcoin had fallen drastically and the big conclusion is of course with DCA we do not miss buying when the price drops like what happened in the last two weeks.

Although no one expects a decline to occur, market conditions still cannot be predicted correctly because the price of bitcoin could rise significantly and vice versa. Therefore, prepare cash flow as well as possible during our investment journey so that we can take advantage of the moment to increase aggressively when the opportunity arises.
We shouldn't only accumulate Bitcoin when it is dip for it is important we accumulate all season though the dip is just an opportunity for an investor to accumulate enough Bitcoin and HODL but if the goal is only to accumulate when it is dip it will really delay our Bitcoin investment journey. So I think the goal should be keeping on accumulating more Bitcoin and HODL weather the price of Bitcoin is dip or not the importance thing there is how much Bitcoin you were able to accumulate and how long you were able to hodl.
there is no fear in Bitcoin investment if the DCA method is followed to sustain the investment for a long time.
You are wrong; even if you are accumulating bitcoin with a lump sum strategy or accumulating through buying the bitcoin dip, there's no fear in investing our money in bitcoin because there's no fine or punishment placed on anyone who invests his money in bitcoin. The only time there will be fear in bitcoin investment is when you invest your whole money in it or when you invest in bitcoin without keeping an emergency fund, reserve fund, and float because, if there's an unforeseen problem, you will depend on your bitcoin investment to sort it out.

You are absolutely right, there is no fine or punishment place for anyone who invested his money in Bitcoin and vice versa, investment is something we shouldn't force people to do rather it has to be a willingness of heart or mind and I think most of the people who end up doing bad or not doing well in their investment is because they are not willing or ready to do it. Permit me to say this, we all know Bitcoin has stayed for years and has shown us proved that it existence is going to be long but we can't tell how long it's going to be so for this reason Bitcoin investment is not 100 percentage guarantee I mean anything can be possible but since we have made up our mind to invest all we need do is to be positive and hope for better future with Bitcoin investment. No matter how one trust a particular project, It will be very unwise for someone or an investor to use all his money to invest in a project. Don't get me wrong, I'm saying this because I don't want anyone to have a wrong mindset or thought about Bitcoin investment that's why we are advise to use what we can afford to let go.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
SmartGold01

Merit: 778

Exchange 250+ Coins With 0% Fees

View Profile WWW
Today at 12:41:06 AM

You are absolutely right, there is no fine or punishment place for anyone who invested his money in Bitcoin and vice versa, investment is something we shouldn't force people to do rather it has to be a willingness of heart or mind and I think most of the people who end up doing bad or not doing well in their investment is because they are not willing or ready to do it. Permit me to say this, we all know Bitcoin has stayed for years and has shown us proved that it existence is going to be long but we can't tell how long it's going to be so for this reason Bitcoin investment is not 100 percentage guarantee I mean anything can be possible but since we have made up our mind to invest all we need do is to be positive and hope for better future with Bitcoin investment. No matter how one trust a particular project, It will be very unwise for someone or an investor to use all his money to invest in a project. Don't get me wrong, I'm saying this because I don't want anyone to have a wrong mindset or thought about Bitcoin investment that's why we are advise to use what we can afford to let go.
Bitcoin has passed the stage of becoming afraid of what could happened at the cost of your investment and of course before anyone out there goes into investment we can say that they have read and understand the regulation and the implications that involves while making investment, and gain cryptocurrency is no longer a new thing to world and if if not mistakenly now bitcoin has been in existence for about 15-16 years now if am not mistakenly and almost about every part of the world has heard about bitcoin and understand the risk and volatility that it carries.

That is why most people took the risk and invest and during investment they don't involved themselves with a compulsion investment it's just that when they are ready to accept the risk index then you would see them venture into buying bitcoin..

And of course those who understood the language of bitcoin never waits to routed and sink into the knowledge, the thing is just for them not to be left out of regret that is why most people do not hesitant to buy and hold, along the line the study and gain knowledge to hold more stronger and most of them even involved in doing DCA just the above discussion is saying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████░░
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░
▄████▀░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░
████░░░░░░░▄█████████▀░░░░
████░░░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
████░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░████
▀▀▀▀░░▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░████
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
░░████████████████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀

TheChange
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀██▀▀██████████▄
██████████░░██░░███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░░████████
█████████░░░████▄░░░███████
████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░███████
████████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄████████
▀█████████░░██░░██████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░██▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀
░░░░░░░░░░██▀
░░░▄▄
 ▄██▀
███████████████
 ▀██▄
░░░▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀███████████▄
████████████░░░███████████
██████████▀░░░░░▀█████████
█████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▀███████
█████████▄░▀▀▄▀▀░▄████████
██████████▄░░░░░▄█████████
▀███████████▄░▄██████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀

+250
COINS
..Crypto Exchange..
▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄███▀▀███▄▄▄
▄█████▀▀░▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████▄
██▀░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄░▀██
██░████████████████░██
██░████████████████░██
██░▀██████████████▀░██
██░▀████████████▀░██
▀██░▀██████████▀░██▀
▀██▄░▀██████▀░▄██▀
▀██▄▄░▀▀░▄▄██▀
▀▀██▄▄██▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████░░░░░░░█████
██████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█████
████▄░░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░██████
████████████▀░░░░░░███████
██████████░░░░░░░░████████
███████████▄░░░░░█████████
█████████████▄░░██████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
Today at 01:20:55 AM

Bitcoin has passed the stage of becoming afraid of what could happened at the cost of your investment and of course before anyone out there goes into investment we can say that they have read and understand the regulation and the implications that involves while making investment, and gain cryptocurrency is no longer a new thing to world and if if not mistakenly now bitcoin has been in existence for about 15-16 years now if am not mistakenly and almost about every part of the world has heard about bitcoin and understand the risk and volatility that it carries.

That is why most people took the risk and invest and during investment they don't involved themselves with a compulsion investment it's just that when they are ready to accept the risk index then you would see them venture into buying bitcoin..

And of course those who understood the language of bitcoin never waits to routed and sink into the knowledge, the thing is just for them not to be left out of regret that is why most people do not hesitant to buy and hold, along the line the study and gain knowledge to hold more stronger and most of them even involved in doing DCA just the above discussion is saying.

First, we are not talking about cryptocurrencies (or shitcoins in this thread), so it is a bit unclear why you chose to mention cryptocurrencies or perhaps convoluting the idea and thinking that bitcoin is the same thing?

Second, let me presume that you were meaning to talk about bitcoin and not shitcoins.. ... so in that regard, your suggestion that everyone in the world sufficiently knows bitcoin, that is a bunch of bullshit, and a wrong premise in order to consider where bitcoin is at right now, where it came from and where it might be going.  If many people in the world had any clue about what bitcoin is, then we would have way higher than 1% world adoption.  I will agree with you that a lot of people heard the word bitcoin, and there are not too many people who can accurately describe what it is, including convoluting the category (just like you did) and suggesting that bitcoin is part of a category called crypto... so even people who presumptively have been studying bitcoin for a few years and potentially investing into it still don't know what it is beyond that it includes number go up technology.

Sure, maybe you know what bitcoin is, so I would not want to make my response about your knowledge level, since your use of crypto might have been an innocent and/or potentially meaningful oversight/inclusion...

So many people presume higher levels of world knowledge and/or perhaps bitcoin adoption based on some small segments of the population having had accumulated decently large amounts of bitcoin and even some financialization of bitcoin, and increasingly rich, famous and even widely respected financial people saying good things about bitcoin and even investing into it...

There are errors in presuming too much into the population's knowledge of bitcoin, especially if that supposed knowledge is not backed up by their having a significant/meaningful stake in bitcoin, which truly the overwhelming majority of the world's population, whether we are referring to individuals, institutions, and/or governments are quite underinvested in bitcoin... low coiners or no coiners which likely still amounts to 1% of the population at best  - including referring to institutions and/or governments.

Are you mislead by BlackRock accumulating more than $20 Billion in bitcoin on behalf of it's clients?  Surely there are some early buyers into the ETFs (kind of like insiders), yet I have my doubts about that investment of money into ETF shares reflects either high level and widespread adoption of bitcoin or even that knowledge is spreading into the world's population regarding what bitcoin is beyond very small segments of the population of individuals, institutions and/or governments. 

Yes, knowledge and awareness of bitcoin is growing and growing, yet I am not going to presume that very many people actually know what bitcoin is, especially since so few have taken any actions to get off of zero or otherwise to substantially invest into it, which such buying and getting involved actions would lead some credence to their actually knowing what bitcoin is.

SmartGold01

Merit: 778

Exchange 250+ Coins With 0% Fees

View Profile WWW
Today at 01:48:01 AM

First, we are not talking about cryptocurrencies (or shitcoins in this thread), so it is a bit unclear why you chose to mention cryptocurrencies or perhaps convoluting the idea and thinking that bitcoin is the same thing?

Second, let me presume that you were meaning to talk about bitcoin and not shitcoins.. ... so in that regard, your suggestion that everyone in the world sufficiently knows bitcoin, that is a bunch of bullshit, and a wrong premise in order to consider where bitcoin is at right now, where it came from and where it might be going.  If many people in the world had any clue about what bitcoin is, then we would have way higher than 1% world adoption.  I will agree with you that a lot of people heard the word bitcoin, and there are not too many people who can accurately describe what it is, including convoluting the category (just like you did) and suggesting that bitcoin is part of a category called crypto... so even people who presumptively have been studying bitcoin for a few years and potentially investing into it still don't know what it is beyond that it includes number go up technology.

Sure, maybe you know what bitcoin is, so I would not want to make my response about your knowledge level, since your use of crypto might have been an innocent and/or potentially meaningful oversight/inclusion...

So many people presume higher levels of world knowledge and/or perhaps bitcoin adoption based on some small segments of the population having had accumulated decently large amounts of bitcoin and even some financialization of bitcoin, and increasingly rich, famous and even widely respected financial people saying good things about bitcoin and even investing into it...

There are errors in presuming too much into the population's knowledge of bitcoin, especially if that supposed knowledge is not backed up by their having a significant/meaningful stake in bitcoin, which truly the overwhelming majority of the world's population, whether we are referring to individuals, institutions, and/or governments are quite underinvested in bitcoin... low coiners or no coiners which likely still amounts to 1% of the population at best  - including referring to institutions and/or governments.

Are you mislead by BlackRock accumulating more than $20 Billion in bitcoin on behalf of it's clients?  Surely there are some early buyers into the ETFs (kind of like insiders), yet I have my doubts about that investment of money into ETF shares reflects either high level and widespread adoption of bitcoin or even that knowledge is spreading into the world's population regarding what bitcoin is beyond very small segments of the population of individuals, institutions and/or governments. 

Yes, knowledge and awareness of bitcoin is growing and growing, yet I am not going to presume that very many people actually know what bitcoin is, especially since so few have taken any actions to get off of zero or otherwise to substantially invest into it, which such buying and getting involved actions would lead some credence to their actually knowing what bitcoin is.
Hey JJG I assumed you understand this correctly and if anyone of us here mentioned crypto it doesn't mean that the user is directly classifying bitcoin to be crypto and of course i know that cryptocurrency are other coins created after bitcoin have been created and they are all under bitcoin, cryptocurrency which includes shitcoin and memecoin and some other coin. And yes I don't need to further expand myself or brain putting up here to please anyone here to general understand the difference between cryptocurrency and bitcoin, generally people outside this forum classified as cryptocurrency even when i tried to involved myself with blind argument to some people who doesn't really understood the language of bitcoin term to have seen as one but at later end i periodically understand and presumed they don't know what they are to had blinded calls it cryptocurrency and yes i don't have to go further putting it up to them rather had to used the language to would all understand even though i might be trying to sound so professional and yet i had to narrow myself down to mirror out with their point is that to strict and being to aggressive on them due to lack of understanding and knowledge.

Again being here for about 2-3 years isn't a totally waste after much knowledge gain from you and some other respected poster and users here and when communicating I should understand I practically using a general knowledge which everyone one both bitcoin oriented and none would be able to comprehend and understand how the language is going. Where do I have to say that my staying here over year I wouldn't had understood the different between cryptocurrency and bitcoin that indirectly brought my soiled my overall knowledge meaning that what you had all put here i am not taking note.

Well, we might see and think bitcoin is that popular but surprisingly it's being mentioned nearly in most of the songs within our local artist and little children knows that bitcoin is digital money, the only holding the wild spread of bitcoin is just government, if by any authority or chance that bitcoin is being legalized sir, you would be amazed what you would see as turn up in bitcoin adoption but guess what? There are lot of people who secretly acquiring dozens of it into their secret wallet which you and I doesn't know except for those people which we think  has bought thousands of it, then we wait for pronouncement to the speed which would impressed regard bitcoin and other supported coins knowns to be cryptocurrency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████░░
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░
▄████▀░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░
████░░░░░░░▄█████████▀░░░░
████░░░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
████░░░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░████
▀▀▀▀░░▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░████
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
░░████████████████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀

TheChange
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀██▀▀██████████▄
██████████░░██░░███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░░████████
█████████░░░████▄░░░███████
████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░███████
████████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄████████
▀█████████░░██░░██████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░██▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀
░░░░░░░░░░██▀
░░░▄▄
 ▄██▀
███████████████
 ▀██▄
░░░▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀███████████▄
████████████░░░███████████
██████████▀░░░░░▀█████████
█████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▀███████
█████████▄░▀▀▄▀▀░▄████████
██████████▄░░░░░▄█████████
▀███████████▄░▄██████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀

+250
COINS
..Crypto Exchange..
▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄███▀▀███▄▄▄
▄█████▀▀░▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████▄
██▀░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄░▀██
██░████████████████░██
██░████████████████░██
██░▀██████████████▀░██
██░▀████████████▀░██
▀██░▀██████████▀░██▀
▀██▄░▀██████▀░▄██▀
▀██▄▄░▀▀░▄▄██▀
▀▀██▄▄██▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████░░░░░░░█████
██████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█████
████▄░░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░██████
████████████▀░░░░░░███████
██████████░░░░░░░░████████
███████████▄░░░░░█████████
█████████████▄░░██████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
Today at 02:35:20 AM

[edited out]
Hey JJG I assumed you understand this correctly and if anyone of us here mentioned crypto it doesn't mean that the user is directly classifying bitcoin to be crypto and of course i know that cryptocurrency are other coins created after bitcoin have been created and they are all under bitcoin, cryptocurrency which includes shitcoin and memecoin and some other coin. And yes I don't need to further expand myself or brain putting up here to please anyone here to general understand the difference between cryptocurrency and bitcoin, generally people outside this forum classified as cryptocurrency even when i tried to involved myself with blind argument to some people who doesn't really understood the language of bitcoin term to have seen as one but at later end i periodically understand and presumed they don't know what they are to had blinded calls it cryptocurrency and yes i don't have to go further putting it up to them rather had to used the language to would all understand even though i might be trying to sound so professional and yet i had to narrow myself down to mirror out with their point is that to strict and being to aggressive on them due to lack of understanding and knowledge.

Your explanation does not help.  If we are talking about bitcoin in this thread, then there is no need to use the word "crypto" unless you clarify what you mean by it, which you did not and there probably was no help for you to use the term unless you wanted to say bitcoin and shitcoins, then you could have had said that... and there is no need for us to harp on this point, since many of us, not just me, don't like vague references to shitcoins that don't clarify where bitcoin is within that reference.

Again being here for about 2-3 years isn't a totally waste after much knowledge gain from you and some other respected poster and users here and when communicating I should understand I practically using a general knowledge which everyone one both bitcoin oriented and none would be able to comprehend and understand how the language is going. Where do I have to say that my staying here over year I wouldn't had understood the different between cryptocurrency and bitcoin that indirectly brought my soiled my overall knowledge meaning that what you had all put here i am not taking note.

I stated in my post that I was not even necessarily wanting to refer to your level of knowledge about bitcoin, even though I mentioned that people have been in bitcoin several years and even investing into bitcoin during that time, and they still do not understand bitcoin, so I find it a bit presumptuous to conclude that the general population is becoming materially more informed about bitcoin, even if more people might have heard the word bitcoin, bitcoin's growth still is taking time to build, even if we might start to presume that more than 1% of the world's population has taken some kind of a stake in bitcoin... which I think that we would be pressing matters to assert that even 1% of the world has bought a significant stake in bitcoin.

Well, we might see and think bitcoin is that popular but surprisingly it's being mentioned nearly in most of the songs within our local artist and little children knows that bitcoin is digital money, the only holding the wild spread of bitcoin is just government, if by any authority or chance that bitcoin is being legalized sir, you would be amazed what you would see as turn up in bitcoin adoption but guess what?

Are you trying to say that adoption of bitcoin is higher than 1%?  or the adoption has the potential to go higher than 1%?

I have a hard time appreciating ideas that that bitcoin is very popular but governments are keeping people from buying it.  I do understand that there are a lot of restrictions on bitcoin in a lot of areas in the world, yet if people know about bitcoin and they want to buy it, then why don't they find a way to buy it in spite of various obstacles that might be in front of them? 

Maybe we can agree to disagree about the "what if" regulations were easier questions, since I am more inclined to be searching for the "what is" rather than what "ought to be" kinds of questions, and yes government restrictions is a "what is" kind of a question, but if you are suggesting that the ONLY thing holding a lot of people back from buying bitcoin is governments, then I am thinking that you are speculating too much about what is causing bitcoin adoption to ONLY still remain in around the 1% of adoption territory.

By the way, I would agree that some of the ETF buying up of bitcoin and various third party holding of bitcoin is potentially an attack on bitcoin and it does not necessarily help poor people to acquire bitcoin, even though rich folks in the west are acquiring bitcoin for speculative purposes (price exposure) rather than holding bitcoin and/or using bitcoin directly, so surely we are going to continue to have battles with self custody in which individuals still have to figure out ways to both get bitcoin and to get the bitcoin in their own privately held wallets.. rug pulls are going to continue and each of us are going to continue to have to figure out ways to protect ourselves in order to not be vulnerable to rug pulls or other ways that our bitcoin might get taken from us whether it is exchanges or governments or even our own failure/refusal to learn how to secure our own coins and to keep them private too.

Sure I can agree with you that bitcoin adoption should be higher, but I would rather stick with looking and attempting to analyze the "what is" rather than fantasizing about "what could be" including your presumption that people sufficiently know what bitcoin is and that the people are in love with bitcoin, but they just haven't gotten around to buying it in higher quantities because there are too many governmental obstacles in their way.

There are lot of people who secretly acquiring dozens of it into their secret wallet which you and I doesn't know except for those people which we think  has bought thousands of it, then we wait for pronouncement to the speed which would impressed regard bitcoin and other supported coins knowns to be cryptocurrency.

Again, I doubt that we really need to harp on shitcoins unless maybe we might be saying that some folks get into bitcoin through shitcoins, which could be possible, but the main question of this thread is bitcoin, and yeah, it is already known that a lot of people have to secretly buy bitcoin and that there might not be official onramps and offramps in a lot of geographical locations, so there is a bit of need for people to figure out how to get bitcoin even when they have various obstacles in terms of their sourcing of bitcoin.

sotelorene

Activity: 336
Merit: 61

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
Today at 07:16:26 AM

Maybe you misunderstood it because you only focus on one point. I have given an understanding in that post that DCA is the best so in that case we invest with the DCA pattern and also in conjunction with buying on dips.

Isn't buying on dips the right choice to follow up our accumulation along with routine accumulation every week. You must be able to organize all forms of plans if you are really focused on taking advantage of opportunities when prices fall

Yes, buying and holding will make you comfortable in any situation because your steps are for the long term so holding is an option that must be required.

Investors use the DCA technique in a declining market situation and this is a very common technique used by every investor, they certainly save in a declining situation and continue to buy and choose to survive and wait for the right time and their strong predictions of the success they will get later.

The DCA method is not just for a declined market rather it can be use when the market is also high, investor who uses the DCA method doesn't wait for decline or..., Though accumulating when the market declined gives investors  some advantage and for your information investors who enter during decline market are buy Dip and lump sum investors. To me I see waiting for the market decline before one can or will invest as a waste of time because it is possible that any opportunity one missed now can never be seen again.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
bestcoins1

Activity: 2324
Merit: 735

View Profile
Today at 09:43:45 AM

No one is going to mind explaining what is best for many people here, especially those who want to continue learning about how to own Bitcoin and how to properly maintain it for the long term. And I think the nine principles that @JayJuanGee has given in this one thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5376945.msg58719590#msg58719590 are things that you need to understand properly before you do anything else because from what I read in that thread it seems pretty accurate and feasible for everyone to understand properly. So you just need to take the time to read it carefully without having to ask about whether or not someone objects to something you want to know.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Popkon6

Activity: 700
Merit: 344

View Profile
Today at 10:20:11 AM

I disagree with you mate and you have a very wrong conception of the DCA strategy and it can be very misleading, the DCA strategy allows investors to make purchases of Bitcoin irrespective of the market conditions, you buy Bitcoin wether in declining or not, purchase are made on different intervals either weekly or monthly based on your income flow as much comfortable you can be. The DCA strategy has nothing to do with waiting or timing the market conditions, you buy Bitcoin any time so far your money is readily available for investment.

Investing in Bitcoin is entirely at your own discretion but following the DCA approach requires regular investment. But investors can invest using any strategy, those who are wealthy investors mainly buy bitcoins with pooled money and do DCA method. And basically the poor holders are basically buying bitcoins bit by bit, and the whole investment depends on their income. And they invest the extra money that survives without household expenses.

Basically, the investor can invest according to his own strategy and desire. Maybe you can create pressure but later his investment may not last long, every investor will invest according to his free will and he can use any strategy to make it last long it depends on his will.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531]
  Print  

Jump to: