Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its now official: Kraken is delisting BSV  (Read 679 times)
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:55:55 PM

I think the mere fact that Bitcoin SV is not safe anymore made the voting in favor of delisting BSV from the exchange. Recently it experienced reorg on six consecutive blocks making it not safe for it is vulnerable for reversal of transactions. This is not only because of the hype that Binance CEO CZ announcing he's tired of Craig Wright's crap but BSV itself is a flawed cryptocurrency. That 70k votes are worthy.

I hope this doesn't have a negative impact on the market, as we know that when there is a large coin drop it will have a big impact on investors, they immediately respond negatively.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:03:18 PM

I was never a fan of BCH SV. I am glad that Binance delisted it first and now others are following. I always hated Craig Wright and BCH SV is just a way for him to get rich. I won't be surprised if he dumps his own coin someday when he had enough profit. Anyone who is holding BCH SV should realize this and invest in better coins with better future prospects.
This coin will certainly be difficult to develop because if Binance has delist, it will be very difficult to get a good recovery. I think it is not advisable to keep BSV because the risk can be very large and we cannot be sure of the development of this coin. I would personally choose a safe solution to sell all and look for new coins better because this market has more than 2000 coins and finding a good coin is really easier at this time

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:17:30 PM

I think the mere fact that Bitcoin SV is not safe anymore made the voting in favor of delisting BSV from the exchange. Recently it experienced reorg on six consecutive blocks making it not safe for it is vulnerable for reversal of transactions. This is not only because of the hype that Binance CEO CZ announcing he's tired of Craig Wright's crap but BSV itself is a flawed cryptocurrency. That 70k votes are worthy.

I hope this doesn't have a negative impact on the market, as we know that when there is a large coin drop it will have a big impact on investors, they immediately respond negatively.

There are too many coins like this, this is what makes the market difficult to recover, I'm sure haters will campaign negatively about crypto because of many weaknesses and investors are certainly increasingly afraid to put their money.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:33:20 PM

On BSV market it will surely have a negative impact but will be positive on its competitors.  Since funds from BSV market will defintely move to other cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin.

There are too many coins like this, this is what makes the market difficult to recover, I'm sure haters will campaign negatively about crypto because of many weaknesses and investors are certainly increasingly afraid to put their money.

I do not think so, this will be good in the industry since "bad apple" are being removed. 
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:37:51 PM

Yes, it has already gone a chain reaction,and not only the Kraken,many exchanges are already included in this to Delisting the asset,since their many founder of this Fork got,and they want to remove it from the market partially to try,so that soon new exchanges will still appear,who will delisting this token

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:21:19 PM

first the exchanges make money through bsv and then it will be removed. i think the whole situation is a bit strange for crypto investors. why was bsv first listed? everyone knew that craig considers himself to be satoshi bevor listed, now they use it as a reason. i was never a fan of bsv and i do not care, but i still think it is weird.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:27:19 PM

The more the number of exchanges that delist BSV, he more it dumps.
This act would have started causing panic in the minds of BSV holdlers, which is also enough to make it to dump. I keep on checking the price and all i have been seeing is plunge in price, despite the growth in the general market.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:49:52 AM

Good move by Kraken. I never let BSV touch my wallet anyway. There's no merit in the coin and Craig Wright is... well...
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:26:31 AM

The more the number of exchanges that delist BSV, he more it dumps.
This act would have started causing panic in the minds of BSV holdlers, which is also enough to make it to dump. I keep on checking the price and all i have been seeing is plunge in price, despite the growth in the general market.

Are you kidding me? 20% dump, I'm sure every holding is pissing their pants seeing their money going to drain. Anyways, it doesn't have the support of the community so I didn't even bother to put a single penny on this coin.

Eventually, those holders will have no choice but to dump it as more exchanges might delist BSV in the next coming days. So are early as today, don't think twice, dump that shit.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:59:19 AM

Yesterday, there was a post from Kraken's official twitter account asking the opinion of crypto enthusiast if they wanted to delist BSV on their exchange. The response was overwhelming:

https://twitter.com/krakenfx/status/1117828361269571586?s=20

70% says so. And Kraken did the best thing:

https://blog.kraken.com/post/2274/kraken-is-delisting-bsv/

This aggression will not stand. Alongside other upstanding members of the community, and in consultation with more than 70,000 Kraken users, we have decided to delist Bitcoin SV. Deposits will be disabled April 22. Trading will cease on all trading pairs April 29. Withdrawals will continue until May 31.

And I'm sure more exchanges will follow, so if you have BSV in your portfolio, dump that s**t, now.

The right thing has just happened. I thought of this and I can say, they should delist SV 1 year before. It just parasited most of the cryptocurrenies in the market. I wonder if Robert Craig is also the one handling the Bitcoin Cash? If that so, I think it is a good idea to delist that one too?

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:48:46 PM

I knew that this is going to happen, because this a lot of people are playing with our community so much and we are becoming tired of it, once binance delisted BSV, I believe other platform is going to follow suit because they had a good ground on why they had to delist that coin, how can one that we all know is not satoshi come out to claim that he is satoshi and work away free for doing it, I know he is just doing it for the fame and money.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:29:23 PM

Well, in my opinion more exchange to delist BSV is better to create a healthy community. CW is too much ambitious to prove that he is Satoshi and we don't need Satoshi to join the community and rules Bitcoin. Also, we don't need people like CW to be in crypto community.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:42:05 PM

I'm still holding Bitcoin SV and I'm sure June can reach $ 100.
Oh boy, you might be in trouble.  How well do you think any coin is going to perform if exchanges keep delisting it?  There won't be a market for it, and people will be dumping it for whatever they can get for it. 

Even when a stock gets delisted from an index like the S&P 500 it tends to drop, and yet that stock can still be traded on an exchange.  Can you imagine how a stock would drop if it actually stopped trading on one of the big exchanges?  It would get hammered. 

Don't fool yourself into thinking there's going to be a recovery from this.  The situation with BSV is looking very grim.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:58:21 PM

This bitcoin forks seem like such a bad bad bet there already so high if you want any kind of good return they need to be heading to top 5 coins
but there also at such a risk for going down 90% easily one of the worst investment ideas I have seen
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:08:27 PM

Yesterday, there was a post from Kraken's official twitter account asking the opinion of crypto enthusiast if they wanted to delist BSV on their exchange. The response was overwhelming:

https://twitter.com/krakenfx/status/1117828361269571586?s=20

70% says so. And Kraken did the best thing:

https://blog.kraken.com/post/2274/kraken-is-delisting-bsv/

This aggression will not stand. Alongside other upstanding members of the community, and in consultation with more than 70,000 Kraken users, we have decided to delist Bitcoin SV. Deposits will be disabled April 22. Trading will cease on all trading pairs April 29. Withdrawals will continue until May 31.

And I'm sure more exchanges will follow, so if you have BSV in your portfolio, dump that s**t, now.

its so sad that bsv faced some negative feedbacks this time after some exchanges were delisting their coin, later on this coin would be like bitcoin gold i think.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:12:51 PM

I think SV is waiting hard after this time. After Binance's delist incident, he decided to delist multiple exchanges. Most were insignificant, but Kraken's move was very important.
ra_pl

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:28:57 PM

Recently, when a platform is listed on a potential exchanges and have some challenges. It's always difficult to come up with a solution.  The incident about binance delisting was the problem. The team still have time to re strategize and look for a way to get back to the game.  So sas for Bsv.
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:36:21 PM

I can’t say that i’m shocked or sad about it. I was never a fan of BSV. For me, i already think all the useless coins or tokens should be delisted. Nobody needs useless projects in this market.
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:48:02 PM

Binance started the race,now we need to follow the daily news for this reason. Binance should check carefully their policy before delisting any coin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:19:57 PM

They are following Binance and these two delistings  will have a temporary negative  impact on the price of BSV. Do not think many others will follow as next week we will forget about this news and move on.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: