Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:55:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: S17+ S9k/SE T17 S17/Pro DR5 B7 Others All Overclock per chip and Voltage Control  (Read 10187 times)
chipless (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 10:53:32 AM

This is the T17 firmware and yes it means if it finds less chips it will still enable the rest and keep running instead of shutting down the whole board

The S17 would be the same if it was encoded by the developer. My S17 is not available for public release

Share your results with others on my Discord channel
https://discord.gg/6t62apJ
chipless (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:48:55 AM

Antminer S9k - Full version Autotune and all the bells and whistles coming soon
S9k 16th @ 1200-1225watts  finalizing testing and will be available in the next few days

Unlocked SD image. Unlocks SSH and Disables Signature Checking. Nothing more was done to the image. To be applied using a SD card.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EievYtO1mpnX8IHd8LyPYS9PLmtvygRm/view?usp=sharing

whitefire990
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:15:20 PM

I just started using the Z11 2.3 Fuddware on 4 x Z11.
This is the first time I have used any Fuddware.
The firmware works great for around 10 hours.  Then, the machines stay working (as shown in control panel), but LSTime (last share time) keeps increasing as no new shares are submitted to the pool.  This never ends; hours and hours will pass.  Poolside hash rate drops to zero.
A reboot fixes everything.  But very annoying to reboot every 10 hours.
Any idea what the problem is?
Happened on Luxor and Suprnova, the only 2 pools I tried.  Same deal.
Obviously dev fee kicks in once in a while but not for hours and hours.

chipless (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 08:01:22 PM

The firmware works great for around 10 hours.  Then, the machines stay working (as shown in control panel), but LSTime (last share time) keeps increasing as no new shares are submitted to the pool.  This never ends; hours and hours will pass.  Poolside hash rate drops to zero.

You will have to contact efudd i dont offer troubleshooting for his stuff because he has control of the miner somewhat and it would be useless to attempt.

I do offer the z11 dev free firmware free and the link can be found on the first post of this thread.

efudd

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:25:58 PM

Luxor had issues this past weekend that may be what you saw. I can't speak to Suprnova.

This is not my thread, so send me a PM with your supportID.

-j

hxminer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:33:02 AM

can you send me test?
chipless (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:26:48 PM

can you send me test?

Send you test what?

baladio16000

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:19:19 AM

I have the Z11, and have loaded firmware made by the manufacturer only.  Do I have to do anything special to load your firmware onto the miner, and do I have to do anything special to load a regular version afterwards from the manufacturer?  I haven't seen clear instructions, and I'm new to custom firmware.
chipless (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:25:18 AM

I have the Z11, and have loaded firmware made by the manufacturer only.  Do I have to do anything special to load your firmware onto the miner, and do I have to do anything special to load a regular version afterwards from the manufacturer?  I haven't seen clear instructions, and I'm new to custom firmware.

you will have to unlock the miner with a SD card first. The Sd image can be found on the first post of this thread. After that you can go back to stock by upgrading from the miners gui

octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 03:12:04 AM

S9k 16th @ 1200-1225watts  finalizing testing and will be available in the next few days

Unlocked SD image. Unlocks SSH and Disables Signature Checking. Nothing more was done to the image. To be applied using a SD card.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EievYtO1mpnX8IHd8LyPYS9PLmtvygRm/view?usp=sharing

Should we expect the final version of the firmware to be released soon?

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
chipless (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:57:28 AM

Should we expect the final version of the firmware to be released soon?

Hopefully within the next week had a couple miner goes down i had to repair.

algcool

Activity: 82

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 02:38:01 AM

you will have to unlock the miner with a SD card first. The Sd image can be found on the first post of this thread. After that you can go back to stock by upgrading from the miners gui

Is there a method that no need to usd the SD card to reflash the firmware of the miner?  if flash more than 20pcs miners in the farm, it is not a easy job.
chipless (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:43:25 AM

Is there a method that no need to usd the SD card to reflash the firmware of the miner?  if flash more than 20pcs miners in the farm, it is not a easy job.

you can use a script to unlock all the miners at the same time then load new firmware to all of them

bbenites

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:20:52 PM

I testet the 2.3 software with one Z11, i have the same issues at Luxor with Z11 2.3, miner is working but after a few hours the pool shows no hashrate for my miner anymore, have to restart then the hash rate comes back, this makes no sense at all, im loosing more then im winning with this software, I better go back to the Antminer firmware, then I do not have this problems
chipless (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:52:47 PM

I testet the 2.3 software with one Z11, i have the same issues at Luxor with Z11 2.3, miner is working but after a few hours the pool shows no hashrate for my miner anymore, have to restart then the hash rate comes back, this makes no sense at all, im loosing more then im winning with this software, I better go back to the Antminer firmware, then I do not have this problems

Are you using efudd firmware or chipless firmware. I have 2.4 released. efudd is fw is 2.3. If you get issues on luxor that you will have to contact them about

algcool

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 01:10:08 AM

you can use a script to unlock all the miners at the same time then load new firmware to all of them

I am really like to use the script to unlock the miners, do you know how to make it?
chipless (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 02:16:00 AM

I am really like to use the script to unlock the miners, do you know how to make it?

As far as I know there is no exploit available on the Z11 to unlock it without using Sd

bbenites

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:55:20 AM

Are you using efudd firmware or chipless firmware. I have 2.4 released. efudd is fw is 2.3. If you get issues on luxor that you will have to contact them about

im using Efudd 2.3 do you have 2.4 how I can get a license ? so I do not have to mine in Luxor
chipless (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 08:28:49 PM

im using Efudd 2.3 do you have 2.4 how I can get a license ? so I do not have to mine in Luxor

You need to contact efudd i dont support his firmware .... I have my own 2.4 version that can be found on the main page of this thread. It is free no license needed and no dev fee

algcool

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 03:22:00 AM

As far as I know there is no exploit available on the Z11 to unlock it without using Sd

Thanks a lot! Sir, is it the same situation as the miners T17, S17?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: