Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the Safest and Most Reliable Exchange to Sell Alt Coins ?  (Read 605 times)
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:43:37 PM

Right now I think that's Binance and I choosed it because it doesn't require you to verify a KYC before withdrawing your funds from your account. If you are OK with KYC that you could also go with Bittrex but at the end of the day they both have kind of the same features so it's your choice to decide which one is the best for your needs
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:33:34 PM

Base on my experiences in trading and buying cryptocurrency on exchange platform, Binance is currently the best exchange platform to sell your altcoins if only they are listed on this platform. It has a good user friendly interface that makes it easier for anyone, depending on your level of knowledge about how to use exchange platform to buy and sell their crypto coin.
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:08:54 AM

Coinbase, Binance, Bittrex are the main ones i have used so far.

Coinbase Pro is by far the best and more reliable one since it never had such issues as long you verify yourself in the right ways (with no fake data).
It's is also very easy to buy and withdraw instantly as there are no waits whatsoever except if you withdraw to your bank where transactions might take one or 2 days (when it's not weekend). It also states when the money is probabily going to arrive to your bank.

Coinbase (not Pro) has some few exchanges but is most used for Sell and Buys.
Where Coinbase Pro is for trading.

Nothing to see here
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 01:11:04 AM

High volume exchange always associate with good quality exchange, and customer support is definitely key, binance is probably the best out there, seamless speed with mobile app, web and tons of comprehensive feature like stop losses, except they did experience system off sync when a pump happens few weeks ago

muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:17:41 AM

in my opinion, Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, HitBTC, can be the top choice for trading and selling your crypto assets. I'm not sure about an exchange that has no purpose. such as etherdelta, forkdelta, and some exchanges that have small trading volumes. I have lost my assets on Etherelta when a few months ago Etherdelta was hacked.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:00:29 AM

Binance. I think this Exchange is very secure, I saw a lot of investor who uses the exchange of binance and safe use.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:17:54 AM

I would recommend binance for you to make your trades with ease and without any issues. Just register an account and send your tokens/coins to there and trade it. You won’t need to do kyc unless you are withdrawing a huge sum above 40 BTC in a single . Otherwise you can trade without verifying your account and withdraw your funds. Of course there are other exchanges where you can do also but binance is the best.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:27:33 AM

I have some Bitcoin in my hardware wallet

May I please ask - Which is the Safest and Most Reliable Exchange to Sell Alt Coins ?

The largest exchanges as: Binance, Bitfinex, Okex, Digifinex. These are all great exchanges with a high level of security platform and you can be safe when trading Altcoins on the exchanges I listed. In addition to the above exchanges, I made the Beaxy trading platform, which is an upcoming exchange floor in May, and I believe this is where you can find everything you need.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:48:42 AM

be very careful about all the feedback that you so far got. all of them are correct but something is missing and that is the fact that you can NOT trust any centralized exchange even if it currently is the most reliable and trustworthy exchange. this can easily change in a blinking of an eye and it has happened in the past many times where exchanges that were biggest, safest,... started scamming their users either on a large scale like then running away or small scale like scamming selected members.
if you want to trade then be sure to never leave your coins on a centralized exchange for more than necessary.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:42:05 AM

How does an exchange like Binance differ from something like Coinbase? Do they work in the same manner or differ somehow? (Sorry, totally noob question I am sure)
Binance is an trading platform while coinbase is just use for converting btc to fiat so technically they differ.
You can trade from Binance with over four hundred coins/token so you can freely trade your prefer coins and it have some good liquidity.
On the other hand, coinbase aren't available from other countries but with the recent article they will now support 11 more countries.
https://cryptocrunchapp.com/news/coinbase-support-crypto-to-crypto-services-to-11-more-countries

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:51:26 AM

Just a few days ago I would suggest Binance or Bittrex, but now I only trust Binance (and please keep in mind this is a relative trust, as we should only keep on centralised exchanges what we are ready to loose)
I've used Bittrex for a couple of years, and suddenly I found my account locked... after communication with support, I found out that they had sent me an e-mail  stating that my account would be locked in 14 days if I didn't go throught ID verification, but this e-mail went to spam folder.... what happened? I couldn't withdraw my funds (around 8-10%BTC) unless I pass the ID verification... it is ok if they have their rules and being in the US, they need to comply with hard regulations, but nevertheless the funds are mine, and as I was able to deposit them without an ID, I should be able to withdraw... so my funds would be stolen if I didn't send all the pictures they wanted...
Never heard about anyone having problems with Binance, so for now this is my prefered exchange

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:04:21 AM

Binance and Bittrex are probably the most reputable I would say.

I'm not sure about Binance but Bittrex probably won't let you withdraw your funds until you verify your ID, so keep that in mind.
Yes it is true that bittrex and binance are exchanges that have a good reputation. the trust level of exchanges is so good that we will be far more comfortable and safe. Moreover, there are some exchanges that have experienced a bad phase in recent months. so the selection of exchange in trading is an important thing that can determine the future direction of assets that we have.
CBANX Ltd.

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 09:44:43 AM

In the plethora of exchanges, you have to find a reliable and secure exchange to sell Altcoins if you have any Wink Also before selling Altcoin kindly make sure that the exchange has listed your preferred coin and have that coin in their trading pair list.  Cool
De4ted

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:49:01 AM

It depends on the altcoins you hold not all altcoins are listed on what most people suggestion here, if you could give us the exact name of the coins it will be more easier for us to suggest you one.

Better prioritize those exchange that dont require KYC.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:04:08 AM

lots of safe and reliable coin exchange services. like hitbtc, youbit, indodax bittrex, bitfinex etc. You just have to choose according to your coin exchange needs and choose the cheapest exchange fee. every coin exchange service must have a high level of security so you don't need to worry.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:35:56 PM

< link removed >
Remember the name, this will be the next Google for cryptocurrency.

This compares more than 250 markets and shows you the best price. Try it once!!

Coinexpressway is your window into the world of cryptocurrency, gathering data from more than 200 exchanges to bring you real-time prices for over 3,000 coins. We compare prices of different exchanges and show you the best ones.

We have a blog and partners section which will keep you updated with whats going on the crypto world.

Maybe try advertising your website in a clean and professional matter, instead of spamming the forums with your link. You're doing more harm than good to your website's reputation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 01:46:23 PM

Binance and Bittrex are probably the most reputable I would say.
I second that. I am using only these two exchange lately. Unfortunately you have mentioned here both Grin.

However I think both exchange would be best for newbies. But before use Bittrex you have to verify your KYC. Because they are not allowing any withdrawal without KYC verification. Binance could be use even you don't want to verify with KYC. There is withdrawal limitations but they are allowing to withdraw even you don't want to submit KYC documents.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:08:15 PM

May I please ask - Which is the Safest and Most Reliable Exchange to Sell Alt Coins ?

binance is the safest exchange.
so far, I have never had a problem with the exchange, and I advise you to make a transaction there.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:24:42 PM

You have Bitcoins and you want to sell altcoins? If you want to trade altcoins the two best exchanges are Binance and Bittrex imho. But if you want to trade with leverage Deribit, Bitmex or Bitfinex would be much better choices. Most major exchange are considered safe, but you must be ready for a black swan event. Like a genius hacker emptying the accounts or who knows..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:39:06 PM

binance is the safest exchange.
so far, I have never had a problem with the exchange, and I advise you to make a transaction there.
Yes, use binance indeed, if your transactions amount is not more than 2btc you deal without verifying your account, you use the platform and they will allow you to deal each day with that value, one of those good advantage with this exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: