Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotbit exchange is legit.  (Read 13509 times)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:28:14 PM

I do visit the exchange sometimes and I have a feelings that most of their trading volumes are fake and this are things that got me TO MOVE OUT OF hITbtc, some many wrong things go on on some of these exchanges that in a   regulated market some of these exchanges would be closed by now

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:34:08 PM

I've also practiced immediately to try to trade on this platform. This exchange platform is indeed very easy to do because it is designed very simply. I am sure this platform will be able to compete with other exchange platforms. The key, this platform must be smart in displaying the latest prices that are very attractive to the market. The stability between demand and supply in this platform must also get the main attention so that stability is maintained and the platform can become crowded.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:07:14 PM

For me there is nothing suspicious about them they seem legit and that all necessary precautions to safeguard your account Personally i like their UI design especially on  the exchange dashboard All things considered they are quick and reliant to their work

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:23:00 PM

Hotbit.io is a great exchange for trading alts. They got new coins listed all the time. Just becarefull selling because the sell price is way above market prices. Even the exchange coin htb is goin to sky rocket. People will be trading this platform. It's so easy.
Hotbit exchange, I have little experience with this exchange. I sell some tokens there, and I think exchenge is good. there is no problem as long as I use it. The display is not too bad and they also have a mobile application, it really helps me who don't have the time to open the desktop.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:08:53 AM

Hotbit.io is a great exchange for trading alts. They got new coins listed all the time. Just becarefull selling because the sell price is way above market prices. Even the exchange coin htb is goin to sky rocket. People will be trading this platform. It's so easy.
Hotbit exchange, I have little experience with this exchange. I sell some tokens there, and I think exchenge is good. there is no problem as long as I use it. The display is not too bad and they also have a mobile application, it really helps me who don't have the time to open the desktop.

Indeed, Hotbit exchange seem legit to me and hotbit have a good liquidity too. As far i know, they already launch their own IEO and i think its good because only few exchanger launch IEO and i think this indicating hotbit have a good team
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:30:27 AM

Hotbit is legit exchange with many altcoin kinds have listed there, but is not greatest exchange like Binance but always like buy ico investor because almost all of ICO coins always listed there with higher and lower price some time.
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 01:33:41 AM

Agree with your opinion, I often use Hotbit exchanges. It's very easy to use, not complicated like the others. And the most important thing in my opinion is the real volume.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 01:39:31 AM

Well i not tested the exchange and i also not hear about it, but maybe is ok and people can trade there, but i already have more known exchanges where i already trade and until now never had a problem with.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:37:56 AM

personally i never use this platform, so, i don't know a lot about this exchange,
maybe i will try to use it in the near time
but, i hope this exchange have a good security system, because security is very important for all exchange
regards
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:47:42 AM

I heard alot of good things about hotbit and many positive comment but I didn’t tried using it since i have my favorite exchanges and those I trusted

But i consider using this in future maybe if the coins or token that I accumulate will have much better value on their platform,but so far i will stick to my habitats

Well i not tested the exchange and i also not hear about it, but maybe is ok and people can trade there, but i already have more known exchanges where i already trade and until now never had a problem with.
Thats also my point that i dont need to use another new exchange when i have already my trusted one
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:49:15 AM

I haven't used hotbit exchange before or may be I forgot. There are too many exchanges now, more than the traders. I do not trust any. Using an exchange is when I have the need to trade, I can't store any of my assets on exchanges.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:59:07 AM

I haven't used hotbit exchange before or may be I forgot. There are too many exchanges now, more than the traders. I do not trust any. Using an exchange is when I have the need to trade, I can't store any of my assets on exchanges.
I personally have never saved my coin assets on an exchanger, because it's too risky, but in my opinion you have to have some exchanger so when you want to sell coins, you are not too busy, Creating an account on Hotbit is very easy, just needing an email and installing 2 fa

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:06:38 AM

I personally have never saved my coin assets on an exchanger, because it's too risky.
it's never been safe to store your coins at an exchange, i already got my coins stolen at a exchange when they got hacked, even though it's a small amount it would be a huge deal for me if it was a huge amount, that would be a lesson for me.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:14:22 AM

Hotbit exchange is legit to you because you haven't experienced any issues yet using the exchange. Some other person might say otherwise. For me, I do not trust any exchange when it comes to storing assets.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:56:14 PM

Hotbit exchange is legit to you because you haven't experienced any issues yet using the exchange. Some other person might say otherwise. For me, I do not trust any exchange when it comes to storing assets.
It is good to take precaution and be careful with storing our assets on exchanges because the they can fail at any time if they see any hit that is beyond their control, so it is best to use personal wallets that is beyond the control of these exchange, despite all this, there is still one exchange I can vouch for that would in no way default even if we have our assetsstored on their exchange, and that would be Binance.

Any other exchange apart from Binance, I would rather store my cryptocurrency in desktop wallet or hardware wallets which is the safest among all forms of wallet that we have.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:09:51 PM

I can say that the hotbit exchanger is legit and the volume of the hotspot exchangers is great and they want to list their hotspot exchangers token and I can say that they secure their website and no tokens token in this exchanger but know more exchanger is the better and the bigger the volume as the binance one knows is the best exchanger to all and it is known by the investors and many are tratrade the exchangers who are binance so when you intend to trade or sell a potentially token or altcoin is the more you choose the volume of the exchanger so that you can not get rid of and scam the exchange of scams.

tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:33:03 PM

Hotbit is good , I have used it and I am certain it’s legit. But when trading you have to be very wise because the buy orders and sell orders are always above and below the current price. If one isn’t not careful, you might sell at very low price.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:56:08 PM

All our attempts here will be simply useless, because if it is really legal, then it should provide the document itself, where it will show how much this exchange is really legal. Today, there are special organs for this.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:59:48 PM

So far I have not used Hotbit exchanges to conduct altcoin buying and selling transactions. so I don't know yet whether Hotbit is good at making altcoin buying and selling transactions. later I will try it. Hopefully Hotbit is easy and good for transactions.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:34:45 PM

yes hotbit is a legit exchange, I already use that exchange in the past, but I stopped using it since I having a problem with it because sometimes I can not withdraw my tokens it was buggy exchange that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: