Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotbit exchange is legit.  (Read 13509 times)
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:50:29 AM

Hotbit.io is one of the big exchange.But, in the past ago, I heard that volume in that exchange is bot.
Is that true ?
The volume might not be the real volume as there are exchanges that are faking their volume.
You just trade in exchanges that you trust, actually I have no problem with trading in this exchange as they have a goo UI and I like it.
So far, I has not face any problem with the site.
I'm also hear that some post talking about their trading volume and it's may not real, I think current a lot of exchange doing the same thing, so most of the time I only use popular exchange such as binance, if some token only available on hotbit, after trading I'll immediately withdraw assets because no reason to store our assets on exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:50:15 AM

Hotbit.io is a great exchange for trading alts. They got new coins listed all the time. Just becarefull selling because the sell price is way above market prices. Even the exchange coin htb is goin to sky rocket. People will be trading this platform. It's so easy.

I found a lot of order history in hotbit all created by exchange bot. I don't know how their htb was pumped, but I found CONI and BTM pumped 5 to 10 times more than earlier this year.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:12:47 AM

Hotbit.io is a great exchange for trading alts. They got new coins listed all the time. Just becarefull selling because the sell price is way above market prices. Even the exchange coin htb is goin to sky rocket. People will be trading this platform. It's so easy.

I found a lot of order history in hotbit all created by exchange bot. I don't know how their htb was pumped, but I found CONI and BTM pumped 5 to 10 times more than earlier this year.
I guess if we search carefully, most of exchanges today have fake trading orders everyday and we will not know which one is real include Hotbit, so no matter what they said, i still think Hotbit is still very useful because most of new tokens from ICOs are listed on Hotbit, so it is easier for us to trade despite the value is small. Moreover, i guess Bounty hunters will like it because no KYC required, so it is a good choice for any hunter dont want to give their informations to Hotbit.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:27:59 PM

I've also recently used hotbit.io, and it's really an exchange with an easy-to-use platform. However, some users of this exchange say they have displayed a fake volume of trading. Even though it is, I did not have any problems with this exchange. Many potentially good projects are listed here. For those skeptical or fearful, you can use much better-valued exchanges, such as Binance.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:44:12 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 01:28:17 PM by kiwoh123

listed new coin does not make the exchange legit.
hotbit is always open trade for shitcoin and its a place for trading shitcoin so I don't think hotbit is legit.
I think I prefer a selective exchange in choosing projects to trade .
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:56:58 PM

Hobit exchange is a very good exchange, the exchange volume looks cool and their token is currently doing well in the market, apart from this, the exchange is straightforward and easy to use by anybody. I give it up to the developer.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:26:17 PM

Hobit exchange is a very good exchange, the exchange volume looks cool and their token is currently doing well in the market, apart from this, the exchange is straightforward and easy to use by anybody. I give it up to the developer.
if we speak of easiness of using as an advantage, now almost all exchanges are very convenient and easy to use.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:32:29 PM

Hotbit is a trading platform attracting a lot of investors and traders. Hotbit dubbed Altcoin's pump. Many ICOs after finishing and listed on this exchange often grow very fast, high rate of return. Hotbit is currently attracting attention from many people, and I appreciate this exchange, + legit!

trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:47:48 PM

The exchange looks very decent, but to say that this project is really cool to such an extent that I would not be called legal. Therefore, I think that everything depends on what documents they will provide. We'll see.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:57:15 PM

Not a good exchange. Found out that their withdrawal fee is 0.001 BTC and this is it still being new. I browsed through the list of tokens and the list ended before it even started as they don't have many good tokens listed. They are good for US users as they allows deposits and withdrawals in US.

Have been using the exchange(Hotbit) until i wanted to withdraw my funds with them, that i discovered, their withdrawer fee not reasonable and in that moment had to withdraw my funds from the exchange and never returned back there again. Those in US are most fortunate.

omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:11:08 PM

I don't like hotbit exchange, the sell price is usually way very expensive, the first maker sell/buy are usually too distance part in terms of price, While the sell volume might be very high in some coins, the corresponding buy volume will be very low. And some projects I participated in and got listed there are just shitty. Although the exchange is legit.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:16:51 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 03:34:40 PM by Skarner21

Hotbit.io is one of the big exchange.But, in the past ago, I heard that volume in that exchange is bot.
Is that true ?
I think most of the exchange sites right now has their own bot but the bot is not a bot for volume it is a trading bot but if you are talking about the volume they can customize the volume through API to send in coinmarketcap almost all exchanges have fake volume according to some article that I heard before. Only binance have no fake volume according to that article(Sorry I forgot where I found them but it has a good analysis and exchange graph if where are big fake and low volumes.).

Make crypto as your bank.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:38:18 PM

Large exchanges such as Hotbit, Binance, hitbtc, Okex and so on have similarities, a very large transaction volume is certainly the reason we say that these exchanges are legit beside easy to use and safe.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:53:58 PM

I have tried several times to do hotbit trading when selling altcoin from bounty results and it is very friendly and easy to use, but I am suspicious of the trading volume on the hotbit being fake.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:13:11 PM

yeah that market exchange quit good for me. being my 2nd favorite after idex for alt coin
also the caps market really good too on hotbit

It is not impossible, I see two things that are similar in quality but the index for bitcoin I think is better because it has been used more and trusted more than the new one  Roll Eyes
Since you can vouch for the exchange as an experienced exchanger, volume should not really discourage us or stop us from patronizing them, the most important thing to put into consideration is what you said they have. For them to be very good as you claim, they must have built a strong system with quality products and services, volume will gradually come as investors and project developers comes on the platform to make exchanges.

What I feel, they just need to work on more is how to get their exchange gain more popularity, they need to work more on their marketing strategy so the awareness can be created and attract more users that will increase the volume.
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:20:31 PM

Yes the exchange is legit, well secured and very easy to use though not yet popular like the likes of Binance, Huobi and others but it's still a work in progress and in some years to come it might be a force to reckon with in the industry
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:43:44 PM

Not a good exchange. Found out that their withdrawal fee is 0.001 BTC and this is it still being new. I browsed through the list of tokens and the list ended before it even started as they don't have many good tokens listed. They are good for US users as they allows deposits and withdrawals in US.
Each exchange is good and bad in its own way.I do not live in America,but since You say that any American can trade on this exchange,it is definitely a good plus.A Commission of 0.001 BTC is not so much.(I can't count this fact as negative).At the moment, the exchange according to CMC takes 46th place and this is a very good place in view of the growing competition and the emergence of new exchanges.
Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:59:53 PM

Wow, that's amazing, have not for once try hobit exchange nor hear about their coin, is good knowing more about the exchange, exchange with such huge volume is indeed a good exchange to trade on.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:01:20 PM

Hotbit is an horrible Exchange.

They really don't have any volume. Check any pair, very thin order books and wash trading only.

asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:03:12 PM

My experience on hotbit isn't that good.
Cause hotbit website isn't easy friendly for me and the fee surprisingly higher than another exchanges.
Same case with yobit with their fee policy.
I won't use hotbit for usual trade except if token only list there (still better than ether or fork delta definitely)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: