Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotbit exchange is legit.  (Read 13509 times)
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:38:14 PM

I already have some trading experience in trading on the Hotbit exchange and I think that it is legit because it has too much volume of traders a day and it also got a big market capitalization. The coins and tokens available for trading there are good projects which also have the potential for future investments.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:47:03 PM

I traded a couple of times on it.
I can say that it winds up trading + sometimes there are problems with the withdrawal of tokens.
One time it was impossible to deposit one coin from the NEO blockchain, so I transferred the name of the coin to another - everything came without problems.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:02:27 PM

Till now I have used the exchange with no problems so far.And the transactions were smooth and fast.The only problem with the exchange is the transfer fees is quite high and the volume is not good if compared to other top exchanges.But still the exchange is quite good and we find many options here which are not available in other exchanges.Also recently they have started many offers to retain its users and attract many other customers.Some of the offers are really good and worth it.You can definitely give it a try.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:34:18 PM

Hotbit.io is a great exchange for trading alts. They got new coins listed all the time. Just becarefull selling because the sell price is way above market prices. Even the exchange coin htb is goin to sky rocket. People will be trading this platform. It's so easy.
I know about hotbit and I assume I have an account with them because it's been very long I used or checked the exchange.  Didn't know they had a token as well but I see it as a good exchange

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:02:59 PM

Hotbit.io is a great exchange for trading alts. They got new coins listed all the time. Just becarefull selling because the sell price is way above market prices. Even the exchange coin htb is goin to sky rocket. People will be trading this platform. It's so easy.

I heard this exchange recently and I also knew that it is listed at the coinmarketcap too, in short hotbit exchange
is one of the top 100 exchange at the coinmarketcap. But, I think it has a bit similarity into yobit, mercatox, and other exchange
were most of the coins listed was just a piece of shit, sorry for the term.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 05:13:22 PM

Hotbit isn't bad, this exchange is good for me. it's just that they are still new, so the trading volume is not too big. but despite all that I saw this exchange quality, I used it several times. and there's no problem when I use this. deposit and withdrawal fast enough and I like this.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:32:59 PM

Maybe hotbit isn't the best. But one of the good ones among the other exchanges. I like to trade on Hotbit. The volume of trades from these exchanges is also high. So I am still comfortable trading on this exchange, but Hotbit is not my main choice for every trade. Because everyone must have their own favorite exchange.
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:38:00 PM

it is good for most tokens from ico if there is no other option for sure to enter their token to the exchanger to trade, unfortunately, some tokens have a low volume there but for the hotbit service problem it's pretty good because the customer service responds to complaints such as forgetting 2FA
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:33:34 PM

I don't believe hotbit is great exchange, the bot trading is embarrassing and the volume is fake, although the exchange is user friendly. It's not great to me because of the bot and fake volume.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:38:13 PM

I have once used that exchange and since then I haven't again. The experience was bad as my account locked out unnecessarily. Another issues with that exchange is the massive use of bots which is annoying, not forgetting manipulation of various sorts. However, the exchange have good interface etc and I think with proper management it can bounce back to a decent exchange.

akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:55:56 PM

hotbit is a good exchange but they should lower the minimum withdrawal specially in ethereum  Grin.. its user interface is good where in newbies can easily trade their tokens

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:12:35 PM

I once participated in an ICO that got listed on hotbit, the name of the coin is BDT, it dumped heavily after listing and the team accused the exchange of price manipulation, One of the things I detest with the exchange is with the high withdrawal fees also. Hope it is an improved exchange now

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:22:43 PM

I have once used that exchange and since then I haven't again. The experience was bad as my account locked out unnecessarily. Another issues with that exchange is the massive use of bots which is annoying, not forgetting manipulation of various sorts. However, the exchange have good interface etc and I think with proper management it can bounce back to a decent exchange.

I don't think this exchange got good reputations eversince from its start of trading, because this wasn't even listing promising coins. All I heard from this exchange was negative and non commendable feedbacks, so this cannot be considered 100% legit. There could be a possible glitches on their site, that could put every traders money to danger of being stolen.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:25:11 PM

I've been using hotbit for quite a long time now, it's average in my opinion although initially when they started, there were too many bugs, now the exchange upgraded and operates flawlessly. Their mobile app is fair too, with good UI. The problem with hotbit is bot trades.
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:35:06 PM

I think Hotbit is not the main choice for trading except only in the hotbit coin / token that you have registered there. But I prefer hotbit compared to latoken, because most tokens listed on latoken are definitely a dump. And until now I have never had a problem with Hotibit for every transaction.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:46:17 PM

It is my first time i heard about this exchange, So ill need more information if this will a good exchange or worth to sell our altcoins on that exchange. But need more for now we do not know what happen if we pursued our self to put our altcoins. But ill think it is a good exchange maybe because some comments are here are give them good rate.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:08:46 PM

Among the exchanges that have not had any issue on loss of funds, which is one of the most important things when it comes to the use of exchanges, Hotbit is one. Although, bots are on it, but despite that, I still enjoy trading in it.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:36:12 PM

Hotbit is like HitBtc as an exchange IMO. Their wihdrawal fees are high and it deosn't worth to trade there.

Sorry that I can't agree! The main drawback of hotbit is its fake volume. Hotbit is a good exchange as the top 40 ranks! Hitbtc exchange has less withdraw fee than Yobit and some other known exchange! But people are moving their face away from these exchanges because these exchanges are not good for a new coin and they are being a house of dumper exchange
Sourhearrt

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:42:14 PM

I know nothing about hotbit.io the only exchanges i trust is binance and huobi exchange,you might want to use google to find more details about hotbit

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:51:26 PM

Among the exchanges that have not had any issue on loss of funds, which is one of the most important things when it comes to the use of exchanges, Hotbit is one. Although, bots are on it, but despite that, I still enjoy trading in it.
trading bot dominance in hotbit, and this is not good coins price.i think every exchanges must update their system to prevent users using bot.so far there is no problems while i am using hotbit as trading platform.and we never heard hotbit hacked and loss much money , we hope it never happen.
I think that trading bots in the future will occupy more and more places on such exchanges and most likely real traders will remain only on the largest exchanges

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: