Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Binance Chain a treat to Ethereum?  (Read 14672 times)
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:42:38 PM

BNB just went through a really big pump which means it will for sure crash.

Ethereum is a much better investment at this point, it has real adoption and use case.
Zemomtum (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:03:34 PM

BNB just went through a really big pump which means it will for sure crash.

Ethereum is a much better investment at this point, it has real adoption and use case.
The contention here is not about price pump or crash. Is BNB poses a treat to ETH, I think this should be addressed. We are not concern about price here majorly, we are looking at the blockchain infrastructure, with Binance Exchange and Crowdfunding and lately the announcement of Binance Chain, do you think it will not give Ethereum any challenge now and in the feature?

pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:13:32 PM

To not say there but ethereum remains the most popular and promising altcoins.  Which I personally trust.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:04:55 PM

To not say there but ethereum remains the most popular and promising altcoins.  Which I personally trust.
In any case, ethereal will be practically the leader in the cryptocurrency market.  You can say a lot Yes, but if you consider that the recent time the migration of certain projects between platforms becomes a regularity.  Everyone is looking for something beneficial for themselves, But this does not mean a negative impact on the platform ethereum.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:40:39 PM

I think this is just hype. I know binance is very popular now and is more popular because the ceo binance giving a negative sentiment towards ethereum. in my opinion this is like a marketing strategy to get enthusiasm about the binance chain, people like it but after that it will be like bitcoin, ethereum and other altcoins. in the end people will get bored.
peoples follow the of binance chain developments and hype with this because they trade BNB in ​​the hope that prices will rise and profit. this is what the ceo binance want it, popularity, high traffic, high trading volume per day.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 07:48:31 PM

Why any succesful project should be a threat to another one?

If binance chain become a success it will make everything better for crypto and that would only help ethereum instead being harmful.

take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:50:33 PM

I'm not sure because the Binance chain really has nothing outstanding compared to ETH, altcoin has switched to using the Binance chain, which has been pumped after announcement. I think this is just a round of fomo for Binance
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:19:02 PM

It is no longer news that Binance is launching their own chain on the 23rd of April, 2019. All BNB holders can convert their ERC 20 to Binance Chain and MITH has announce to be the first to migrate to Binance Chain and pumped 60% overnight. Is Binance Chain decentralized or semi-decentrilized considering that they will be in control of their chain network. With the lack of smart contract, are they really pulling any challenge to ETH? Well. If the purpose is for crowdfunding and the possibility of getting listed, BNB might receive a lot of attention. In my own opinion, Binance Team is setting the pace for other exchanges and they are doing really well.

I noticed that Binans is starting to turn into something more than a stock exchange. They start their blockchain, where they will receive projects migrating from the blockchains of other networks, they create a decentralized exchange and their wallet.
I think they have good prospects and this should seriously affect the value of their own BNB coin.

livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:53:08 PM

No it won't be a threat to Ethereum. They are both good chains and investors can prefer each of them depending on how each of their network works properly. I like both coins but I'm mostly holding Ethereum until now waiting for the bull run and would probably sell it when I'm done waiting for. Binance is good and they have been conquering almost every side that they can, the DEXs(on test), centralized exchanged, as an altcoin and now as a chain.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:13:07 PM

I don't know exactly why most people are actually making a fuss over Binance blockchain which is going to support decentralized exchanges. Well I think this initiative by CZ is still to promote Centralization and i don't think any crypto enthusiasts would want to buy into such an idea. So yeah it's from Binance, one of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world but i doubt this idea of theirs would be able to sell off. Let's see as Ethereum blockchain comes out with strong next year with major updates.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:17:38 PM

Whatever is Binance  doing is with sense but I do not think a centralized chain would be a threat to ETH platform. BNB coin itself will be soon a threat  to each coin as it is going against the market trends and it is  increasing during the bear market.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:18:05 PM

It is no longer news that Binance is launching their own chain on the 23rd of April, 2019. All BNB holders can convert their ERC 20 to Binance Chain and MITH has announce to be the first to migrate to Binance Chain and pumped 60% overnight. Is Binance Chain decentralized or semi-decentrilized considering that they will be in control of their chain network. With the lack of smart contract, are they really pulling any challenge to ETH? Well. If the purpose is for crowdfunding and the possibility of getting listed, BNB might receive a lot of attention. In my own opinion, Binance Team is setting the pace for other exchanges and they are doing really well.

Quoting CZ of Binance, he said Binance Chain is not a threat to Ethereum but rather a challenge to all cryptocurrency developers to be better than what they were yesterday. BEP2 don't even have a smart contract if you must know

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:29:21 PM

Binance developers are doing great work and are  not only their own blockchain alse the performance of the distinguished exchange and safety measures as well as their own charity As well as the educational academy.
Binance offers an integrated and powerful model that helps in the adoption process of crypto but
ETH competition will never be easy.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:15:38 PM

at Binance market is the biggest market for now that I see because it has a large enough volume and lots of good coin listings there, I am quite happy so far I can trade there and those who make coins BNB can grow to date because these coins have real project namely Binance exchange.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:16:18 AM

I don’t think that binance chain be a treat to ethereum. With the support of the community and developers, the number of active users, the security and decentralization that the ether has, it’s like Google in the world of dApps. And I do not see a strong competitor for the ether now. Vitalik will win at the end like with 99% of probability. Smiley
99%? I guess you would be ready to bet your money with this, just that it is wrong to do so in this section, maybe when we meet again in gambling section, we will have a bet on them LOL.
Most community you see supporting ethereum are also the same community supporting Binance, don’t forget that without an exchange, even if they have coins in ether wallet, it is meaningless, so most of their community still have to go through some of these exchanges.

We are all aware of the position of Binance among all exchange too, people love them for the services they render and now that they are adding their own chain to it, especially if they are able to cover the lapses of ethereum people have complained about, then there is nothing stopping them from overtaking Ethereum.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:22:04 AM

I think yes, because Binance has a currency plan and is always in a constant development as well as it has a good marketing therefore many of the public, but the Ethereum is no longer like the former but it remains one of the major currencies without no doubt , In any case we are beneficiaries, because the competition between them will be severe and we will get the advantages
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:39:25 AM

I think yes, because Binance has a currency plan and is always in a constant development as well as it has a good marketing therefore many of the public, but the Ethereum is no longer like the former but it remains one of the major currencies without no doubt , In any case we are beneficiaries, because the competition between them will be severe and we will get the advantages

Binance chain will never be a threat to Ethereum since both platforms have different features and has their own unique niche. Simply put, Ethereum supports smart contracts while Binance chain doesn't. With this in mind, crypto projects residing in Ethereum ecosystem that utilizes smart contracts technically cannot migrate to Binance chain unless otherwise Binance decides to upgrade to support smart contracts.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:04:44 PM

Binance has such great strength because it has a strong support in the market. but if you notice that ethereum has built a very large community so that to defeat ethereum domination is a very heavy work. takes a long time to realize this, binance is a strong threat.
true it is not an easy thing to defeat coins that already have very popular popularity especially ethereum it might be difficult for other coins that will compete with them because ethereum itself has been considered the king of altcoin until now with coin quality which is very good and good like bitcoin.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:06:27 PM

if the Binance Exchange continues to grow well as it is now and become a good Exchanger in the future, I am sure that if Binance (BNB) will be better than ethereum.
but with a very large ethereum community, it will take a long time to reach that goal.

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:17:47 PM

Binance chain will never be a threat to Ethereum since both platforms have different features and has their own unique niche. Simply put, Ethereum supports smart contracts while Binance chain doesn't. With this in mind, crypto projects residing in Ethereum ecosystem that utilizes smart contracts technically cannot migrate to Binance chain unless otherwise Binance decides to upgrade to support smart contracts.

I'm not sure that Binance does not support smart contracts. But what about all the projects that migrate to Binance chain? They become tokens in this blockchain. So there is such a functional. But yes, it seems to me too early to talk about competition to Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: