Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:04:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC requirements on BitcoinTalk Bounty Campaigns Become Worst!  (Read 622 times)
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:56:12 PM

dont join those type of campaign, and also dont give out your personal information to them, more and more bouny campaign will encourage to do KYC, if you do give your information, and i want escrowed bounty campaign to be a thing to prevent bounty hunters to being scammed, usually they add KYC at the end of campaign which is equivalent to scam for me atleast.
There is no other chance to escape from this trap and there is a requirement to pass KYC procedure for getting the bounty token. Bounty campaigns are used for getting more BTC by bounty hunters and the market conditions followed by dumped bounty tokens. Hard workers are paid in such campaigns but there is no chance to escape from KYC in case of having a special requirement by the team.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:57:23 PM

in my opinion, KYC in the designation for bounty is not suitable, it must only be investors who must. because the identity of the bounty is of no use to them.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:59:29 PM

Yeah  . not all bounties have a kyc and i suggest to not risk your personal infos for cheap amount of tokens because thats not worth it . like the guy said , what if they will sell your identity online for a higher price ?  They are the ones that earn big but aside from that . you are also risking your name and reputation  . anyway , there are sig campaigns that pays in btc but they are not requiring a kyc  . why would you not try them ?  
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:06:05 PM

Lately i'm just inspect most of the active Bounties in the forum and i even try visit those KYC requiring Campaigns i was find out that some of the campaigns are not accepting national ID's and requiring too much in order to recieve tokens I think its rude and too much what do you think?
It's not being rude. They are just taking precautions so that people do not abuse their campaign. No ones forcing you to join their campaign. If you feel "offended" and that they are acting "rude" then just ignore them and join another campaign. There are also risk of that campaign being a scam. After scamming people, they might even sell your identification.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:10:34 PM

In general, it has recently become frequent that after the passage of the LCP, developers disappear and no one gets any coins. Most likely our documents are resold!
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:22:04 PM

I suggest, don't submit KYC & don't join any bounty campaign that requires KYC. Because they are just taking your data & will sell to other companies at a cheaper price. They can ask KYC from their token sale contributors but asking KYC from Bounty participants is just misuse the power. But it's so unfortunate that some projects ask KYC at the end of the bounty. I suggest boycott them it's not worth to sell your personal documents for money. Also, everyone should see the people behind the project and the campaign manager's past. My suggestion will be to ask their telegram group before joining any bounty campaign and save it as proof.

Though Bounty campaign will reduce day by day. As the only way to raise money now is IEO. It would be Better looking for another way to earn those tokens.

sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:23:20 PM

most of bounty that i joined before need kyc and ended with scam project. i think they sell our data to web or someone
now better never put any kyc to bounty or airdrop
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:31:27 PM

For me, I don't have any problem with KYC, but unluckily  since i joined bounty program that required KYC that program are not successful in terms of payment. But until now i still working bounty which requires KYC. I hope that this is just a normal failure project because i still do believe on it and never give up.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:44:55 PM

I have always opposed KYC for bounties, we are not clients or investors, we do the work for which we are paid, why we pass KYC I do not understand. It attracts scammers who conduct ICO only to collect documents.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:48:06 PM

Lately i'm just inspect most of the active Bounties in the forum and i even try visit those KYC requiring Campaigns i was find out that some of the campaigns are not accepting national ID's and requiring too much in order to recieve tokens I think its rude and too much what do you think?
It's not being rude. They are just taking precautions so that people do not abuse their campaign. No ones forcing you to join their campaign. If you feel "offended" and that they are acting "rude" then just ignore them and join another campaign. There are also risk of that campaign being a scam. After scamming people, they might even sell your identification.
Completely ignoring the bounties is the only way if you don't want to submit KYC because normally KYC will be asked by the team at the end of campaign duration so the participants were forced to do if they want to get their bounty rewards.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:05:14 PM

most of bounty that i joined before need kyc and ended with scam project. i think they sell our data to web or someone
now better never put any kyc to bounty or airdrop
Agree with you. nowadays most of the bounty project is a scam. most of them also asked for KYC, but they were not able to succeed. I also think after the end of the bounty they can easily sell our personal information at the dark web at very cheap rate for some quick money.so don't put your personal documents at some unknown place. If you believe the team and project then you can do it. but remember, There is a huge risk.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:10:36 PM

The problem is not what is required, the problem is that people are happy to give their data  to someone unknown. And even repeated examples of the fact that the documents were then sold online does not teach them. I am categorically against KYC for bounty which data they would not require.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:15:09 PM

That's not really too much but what really is the worst part is, they will not ask for KYC even if you ask them before you joined their campaign, but after you accumulate a huge number of their token, they will now announce that you need to go through their KYC, and this is a clear violation and they are trying to hostage the tokens you work hard to earn.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:14:04 PM

Bounty campaigns have the luxury to ask for so much information because there are many bounty hunters that are willing to do anything just to get some tokens and they are willing to give up any kind of information to a bunch of strangers and to go against the ideals of cryptocurrencies just to get a  few dollars and as long that is true KYC for bounties will continue.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:18:26 PM

I'm sure it's not just my luck, many bounties requiring KYC has never for once pay me so I wonder why people are still joining those kind of bounties,its kinda fraudulent activity to me, maybe your IDs are sold off? Who knows

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:36:10 PM

Most campaigns that require KYC for bounty hunters usually won't do well, maybe the KYC will be collected and be sold off in the dark web. Just look for bounty that doesn't need KYC. I have the believe that cheating by hunters can be fought using technology, through different authentication.

..yeah that's right..and most of the bounties that do KYC are scam..so let us just limit joining bounty campaigns..it is worrisome to do KYC because you'll need to give your private info,which violate our rights to have privacy..our personal information is private and we have the right not to disclose any of our information..so better avoid bounties which requires KYC to avoid regrets in the future..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:54:50 PM

I have already expressed my opinion on KYC on such topics many times, but I think that KYC is a process created artificially to create problems for people. We have to bypass these requirements, because KYC is only SEC requirements and they should not be related to cryptocurrency
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:13:22 PM

I, in turn, can say that I received a good reward in the bounty campaign, which required KYC verification. So we can't say with certainty that all such projects - scam This is not true. Although I wouldn't mind if KYC were canceled for bounty, and would be left only for investors.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:49:41 PM

If the ICO teams do not accept national documents for their KYC checks, then I’m absolutely sure that such a KYC check is carried out after the ICO and it is carried out only in order for artificial reasons not to pay to the head hunters the tokens they earned.
It should be said that the KYC check on bounty hunters is generally illegal, since it should be carried out only with the aim of preventing the laundering of dirty money and fighting the financing of terrorism. ICO bounty campaigners do not invest in ICO projects and therefore cannot be suspected of laundering dirty money or financing terrorists. Therefore, only KYC investors can be tested. ICO teams are now abusing their rights, taking advantage of the fact that this activity is not yet regulated.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:04:00 AM

I, in turn, can say that I received a good reward in the bounty campaign, which required KYC verification. So we can't say with certainty that all such projects - scam This is not true. Although I wouldn't mind if KYC were canceled for bounty, and would be left only for investors.
Actually, if you found a good project with a great future plan then its okay to do KYC for bounty or as an investor. I did KYC for Gladius coin bounty, It was one of the great projects.but soon SEC announces that it would be a security token.so why sold all of my coins and get out from this project. however, Doing KYC for some good project is okay.you just need to be careful where you are submitting your Documents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: