Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:15:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty that paid you some good reward  (Read 48604 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:51:41 PM

well my recent concluded bounty was ppt and even though participants are yet to receive their payment, cant complain about the pay, it is very hard to find a good and profitable bounty this day's, the few legit ones around are not very high paying or because the market is low so those the value of your reward, hopefully there will be better days to come.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:53:47 PM

Besides, does anyone recommend a good bounty? Recently I only do bcnex. Sad A lot of bounties didn't pay to me.

Veil bounty
Their coins are already being traded on exchanges and the project inspires confidence.
Of course, you wiil not earn thousands of dollars, but you will not be left empty-handed.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 06:54:32 PM

Since when the crypto  market was down since last have not been able to realize 1 ETH from any bounty have been participating in.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:57:02 PM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

The useless bounty tokens are the biggest problem of bounty system and bounty hunters are trapped with shitcoins. After getting listed on the exchanges it becomes harder to sell the bounty tokens close to ICO price and bounty hunters want quick cash with selling the avaliable amount.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:59:05 PM

There was one project that paid me well. All other projects from $ 0-50 full lottery. We should better anesthetize the projects. And do not participate in any garbage.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:59:51 PM

You stated that you have more than 40tokens that never got listed, to my own point of view I think you joined most bounties blindly and relying entirely on luck which is why you have loads of shit coins,im still new on here and after wrongly picking two bounties that never get listed I quickly change my ways, the last one I did that paid me is AIR token and IEO still on going and it's a very good project

Really a lot of crap tokens he's holding. How come he accumulated those 40 tokens? For me, I'm still waiting for my last eth-token paying campaign which is AIVON. I have no idea if they still have plans to distribute their tokens. By the way, their sig campaign was finished last Dec 6. This is the reason why I stopped joining eth token paying campaigns. You don't know if you will get something out of it and there is no assurance if they will ever hit the exchanges.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 07:06:07 PM

Happen for me over 5000$ because i join an airdrop on 2017 and i get a good amount of money on bull run and this help me a lot, but this year is not like 2017 when most of coins value a lot after hit exchange compared to now.
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:08:16 PM

the last time I took part in a social media campaign on the FBN project, this wasn't too bad because the current prices ranged from $ 28.74 with the number of tokens 305,119
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:15:26 PM

Yes, you have a lot of unnecessary coins. I have these coins mostly from participation in airdrops. On the bounty of the campaign I rarely have to complain, but it happens. This year I participated in several bounties, but I received an award from only one. The rest I'm waiting.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:22:14 PM

Yes, you have a lot of unnecessary coins. I have these coins mostly from participation in airdrops. On the bounty of the campaign I rarely have to complain, but it happens. This year I participated in several bounties, but I received an award from only one. The rest I'm waiting.

Yes, we all wait for months for our awards and nothing comes. 90% coins trash. And 50% are simply stored now in our wallets because the projects are closed. This year I received little worthy.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:27:33 PM

I've participate in few projects in the past that are not doing too well because  there is not even a single buy other on the exchanges they are listed, for bounties no year is better than 2017
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:30:45 PM

I have not been lucky with bounty payments. I think I started the chase when the market started seeing red but be that as it may Savedroid has been my consolation . Despite the token not having much in the way of good price they have been consistent in their reward
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:32:47 PM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

It is very sad to help promote several projects but have nothing to show for it, in terms of bounty rewards. To answer your question, i have been able to make good profit from serve, hyperbridge (bpinty0x platform) and vanta. Out of 30 project, i got lucky with only 3 which is actually very poor.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:34:26 PM

The last token i had received from bounty as far as i remember is SAPIEN NETWORK but that was a long ago.Giving out some pennies of amounts for months of work
which is total BS and very frustrating but you cant do anything yet you are just a bounty hunter and the you cant dictate on what would be the price
when it do hits up on exchangers so you do still end up no choice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:35:44 PM

I personally only participate in bounties where they pay me in btc, and not in their own token at least not if they are not listed on exchange, because the problem with those one they pay you with their token, they pay 10$ worth of token at the time but by the time it hits exchange it loses its value and you don't get nothing from them, there are some exceptions where the token get higher and than you profit from it, but generally you don't get that much since they don't go very high.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:38:13 PM

To begin with, let us say that a bounty that paid good rewards is determined by their value in the exchange platform

So for me, I believe Docademic, Farmatrust, Serve, Wilson, Cyclean have been very good bounties and I can say that it you dyor and find the right spur

Bounty pays a lot
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:49:27 PM

I'm new on here with zero knowledge about how bounties rewards are and miracletele is my first, hoping that I picked the right project for a start,lets work harder

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:53:42 PM

I remembered joining MTC campaign in the past and in fact I never took it more serious because of the higher scam rates affecting bounties so I took the tasks lightly but to my surprise I made hundreds of dollars so I can say bounties still pays if you know how to choose a good one,all the best

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:54:38 PM

My previous bounty is 2018 August, they paid in Feb 2019 but up to know they haven't been listed. It was reported that this coming June, but who knows?

Yes, this is the sad state of bounty hunters now, specially around May-June 2018 wherein all the projects suffered a lot because of the bear season. But I already move, no longer interested in bounty now because it's really more of a gamble and it will just give you a lot of headache, so to speak.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:01:43 PM

My previuos good bounty campaign was Shivom. This project has no analogues and it collected hard cap in just 4 weeks.
I earned about 54k tokens (~2700 $), but now the price has dropped several times.
This is frequent event. Even there was a project called urun. After token was listed in latoken the price went down several times and then they reported that they had stopped the project and now token is equal to zero.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: