Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty that paid you some good reward  (Read 48595 times)
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:24:28 AM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

Yes ! It's already been a year since the market is experiencing a downtrend in terms of crypto prices. The last bounty that gave me a good amount of reward is the Traxia Membership Token (TMT) . The amount of ether I got on this bounty is more than almost a 1,500 USD. Eventhough, the quality of bounties are not good as those past years , I am still participating on bounties instead of doing nothing here in bitcoin forum.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 01:30:09 AM

I only join bounties that either have an altcoin that is already listed on exchange, or bounties that paid me Bitcoin as a reward. It has more certainty that I will got paid, than joining ICO bounty. So most of the time I got paid for what I have done. For ICO bounty the last time I am actually got paid from ICO bounty is in 2017.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:34:19 AM

Happen for me over 5000$ because i join an airdrop on 2017 and i get a good amount of money on bull run and this help me a lot, but this year is not like 2017 when most of coins value a lot after hit exchange compared to now.

Yes, the heyday of ICOs is long gone with the clampdown by governments, so this has impacted the value of tokens. While there are still ICOs, their failure rate is very high. I'm curious if there will be a shift to IEOs or STOs among bounty hunters.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 01:39:30 AM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

The last one was Credits where I made $2000 here I've sold it in its all-time high I was so lucky to have sold it in it's all-time high because the market back then was dipping and so many thought that Credits will go higher because  it tries to achieve something great to offer to the community which is a coin with the fastest transactions per second.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:17:34 AM

already a year ago, in April 2018 I was the best month to get a reward from bounty, which is 4 eth when eth prices almost reached $ 1000. and after that until now, I haven't gotten anymore because all the tokens I have have not been registered in the market exchange.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:01:22 AM

already a year ago, in April 2018 I was the best month to get a reward from bounty, which is 4 eth when eth prices almost reached $ 1000. and after that until now, I haven't gotten anymore because all the tokens I have have not been registered in the market exchange.
Well i think almost everyone really affected from a very huge dip. And some other ico or bountyis also affected.  I also got a big reward from the bointy from the past year it was in November 2017 and until now i still didnt recieve a big amount or profit from bounty campaign. I believe that we need to be more patience because the market is now slowly going back to normal.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:05:14 AM

The last bounty i got from bounty that paid good is Universa UTNP, i got a good amount from the bounty around 0.1 BTC but it was back then when the bounty is still good. Not like today that is really hard to earn some coins with bounties. I don't think you can get amount like that with bounties nowdays.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:20:00 AM

I can't remember mind anymore, it's been over 6 months of waiting but until now, most of my tokens are not yet listed in exchanges.
We can relax first because this time ICO is not yet in demand for investors, you know without investor, the coin or token that we receive will be useless.
I even think that some ICO are fake, they fake the investment because they can't list the project in a decent exchange.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:33:48 AM

recently it has not been a easy ride because of the fall and market condition which made many tokens unable to be listed on exchanges. in my own part airdrop paid me more especially in 2017 when things were going well and almost every project got listed and could do some pumps that non greedy people will take profit and enjoy it.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:42:46 AM

I only join bounties that either have an altcoin that is already listed on exchange, or bounties that paid me Bitcoin as a reward. It has more certainty that I will got paid, than joining ICO bounty. So most of the time I got paid for what I have done. For ICO bounty the last time I am actually got paid from ICO bounty is in 2017.
I think the reward that you got in the bounty that you joined in the year 2017 is high because the most of the project is successful getting high funds and reached their hardcap compared today which is even the hardcap they will not reach soft cap.
I think your startegy is good because you cannot wait more months because the coin you got is already in the exchanged site.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:04:37 AM

Absolutely, a bounty that already been listed on any exchange is way more guarantee than the one's yet to enter the exchange, bounty already in exchange don't give such high reward like those yet to be listed, but it still gives the hunters a bit assurance that your effort wont be in vain, btc paying bounty on the other are very limited and more stricter than other alts paying bounty,now am hoping to get good reward from yobit campaign.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:10:47 AM

Tommorow I will receive (I hope so) tokens from Populous XAUp bounty. I can´t even imagine the reward from this bounty, but it was one of the most recent hyped bounty campaign.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:13:26 AM

Probably I forgot which project gives me some good amount in bounty, it's a  long time, we can't see anything good happened for bounty hunters. Well if I must say one project's name; OCoin was the last good one for me, it made me around $1200 but it looks like if I hold those token would be worth a couple hundred now.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:16:55 AM

Being a bounty hunter is not easy as what other imagine its need time and effort to complete the task,eventually I forgot the last bounty campaign I joined that paid me token that listed in a good exchange site currently being a bounty hunter is not worthless because some campaign did not pay the participant.

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:26:06 AM

I joined ethershift in the past and I got the tokens but still not selling yet so I even don't know the worth of the tokens I'm holding but since many people  are still making good money out of bounties I think it's worth every try

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:28:41 AM

I don't think there are so many available bounties nowadays that paid you in ethereum or even bitcoin or even tokens which can make a great returns in the future.
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:29:31 AM

Dude, like you said, We haven't been able to make a lot of money from the prize campaigns in a long time.Now I see a revival.And I hope everything will be better than before.The last thing I did was 0.01 ETH.It's a really funny number.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:31:47 AM

I don't think there are so many available bounties nowadays that paid you in ethereum or even bitcoin or even tokens which can make a great returns in the future.
unfortunately, the Bitcoin signature campaigns are not more than token paying bounty campaigns. There is a big difference between the getting token and real money for spreading the awareness about the project.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:41:56 AM

the last bounty i joined was MVL  and got some tokens (63,000 MVL) got 1.26 ETH when it hits the ath price.. pretty good for a 2 weeks bounty Smiley
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:50:28 AM

Vanta and Contentsprotocol my last projects that paid well and are now traded on the exchange above the ICO price. So far, the market is in a positive trend, maybe the bounty will be more.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: