Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty that paid you some good reward  (Read 48595 times)
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:29:10 PM

can anyone write here new bounty campaign what have big potential?
I am currently participating in the Miracle Tele project, this project has already carried out ICO and this is the second stage, the first phase has been a success. so I believe this project has very good potential.
I also watched this project and they have already collected quite a lot of money, but again I do not understand what the benefits of this project are in the real world

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:07:01 PM

If you are paid at least something, I think you are already very lucky, because I am sure that you should understand that today it looks more like luck than anything else, so I think that this is a small chance to win.
$Andreyka$

Activity: 635
Merit: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:36:12 PM

I know many members of the bounty company. Most of them got nothing. It began in early 2018, when 99% of the projects did not pay. A friend of mine participated a whole year in a subscription company. It has already been more than one year, he has not received any remuneration, despite the fact that the company continues to work, and the bounty company is complete.
After 2017, I have not seen a single case of receiving a good bounty reward.

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:42:36 PM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

My previuos good bounty campaign was Shivom. This project has no analogues and it collected hard cap in just 4 weeks.
I earned about 54k tokens (~2700 $), but now the price has dropped several times.

It has been a long time since Shivom campaign, i participated in that campaign too.
Bounty hunters received OMIX token in a good amount, the bounty pool reward was quite big.
But there is no ICO like that anymore now, this is because the token price of most ICO has dropped and makes investors lost faith.

bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:17:38 PM

Its crazy how free bitcoins used to be handed out back in the early days.  People could claim up to 10 bitcoins a day on one of those early faucets.  Of course they weren't worth much at the time but imagined if you held those puppies till 20k.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:22:24 PM

The Bounty Project did experience many difficulties and until now it has been very difficult to get a reliable project. Many gift tokens are not listed in Exchange and this is of course very disappointing. So that many people invest in existing coins because they provide more profit.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:23:57 PM

The last bounty that paid me was the Serve project. I was able to earn about $ 1,000 and immediately got $ 500. The second half went into a drawdown and fell 2 times. Now I will wait for this token to grow.

I have heard similar stories here, but I don't know why I was so unlucky with my bounty campaigns. Tell us a bit more about this campaign. Did you converted your tokens to Ethereum or Bitcoin immediately after you received them? Also when did this campaign started, and for how long was it active here in Bitcointalk?
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:29:02 PM

can anyone write here new bounty campaign what have big potential?
I am currently participating in the Miracle Tele project, this project has already carried out ICO and this is the second stage, the first phase has been a success. so I believe this project has very good potential.
I share a similar sentiment, I am quite optimistic about it, so far they have closed their social and signature bounties and therefore limiting their number of participants. Makes it quite interesting as their won't be much crowd to reduce the earnings. I hope they succeed

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:46:28 PM

If you are paid at least something, I think you are already very lucky, because I am sure that you should understand that today it looks more like luck than anything else, so I think that this is a small chance to win.
Better than nothing, it's a good mentality when dealing with bounty hunting, you will still positive even you only recieved a little, from that end you will continue to find luck with what you are doing and luckily time will come and you will catch something that will really pays you a lot, bounty jobs is a very tough task to do nowadays, it's discipline and being positive will keep you to chase it.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:56:18 PM

My last successful project in which I participated in was Countinghouse. There I earned about 4.5k CHT tokens ($ 2.14 USD). It is a pity that I did not wait for the current price and sold them early. Patience is all)
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:57:28 PM

Last time I got around 1 ETH doing a bounty on Destream Project.
It was a good bounty. Happy to do a social campaign and signature campaign.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:04:55 PM

most succesed bounty and give the highest paid was come from ODEM
give me like $400 for 4 or 5 month work.
also the price at the first hit market really high enough

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:05:11 PM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.
The last token I got that really paid me much was a health related token. DOCS token, I participated in their bounty and they paid me up to 2600 of its tokens that increased to about 2690 dollars when it got listed on an exchange, a reputable one which is Binance and some other exchanges, I sold off half of it, leaving the rest to go, shortly after I withdrew the half, it started declining in price and I think the remaining value now is less than 20 dollars.

It really pained me that I didn’t get the chance to remove the remaining one before turning to shitcoins, at least they are still better than about 67 tokens that I have without entering exchange. It is really a wasted effort and time.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:26:11 PM

From the last I remember Atlant. I still get paid for this bounty campaign. Of course, many criticized the campaign,but with the bounty payments the company has not lied, just stretched the payments for a year and a half.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:28:38 PM

most succesed bounty and give the highest paid was come from ODEM
give me like $400 for 4 or 5 month work.
also the price at the first hit market really high enough
I also was a bounty participant of ODEM bounty project.I sold all of my coin worth of $300 USD. At first the price was low but when the price hit I just sold out my coin and go for another project.now a days doing bounty is not so profitable .so why just doing some bounty from bountihive.
33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:36:01 PM

Its better to learn a skill that you can offer for btc.

Learn things like:

-graphic design
-programming
-website development
-content writing
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:43:38 PM

$ 400 such a long period of work? Oh, God, I do not feel bad when I see this. Applying your skills for 5 months elsewhere can earn much more. Apparently the crisis is endless.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:47:33 PM

In 2016-2017 many bounty that paid me with good rewards. Like Neufund, Auctus, Ark, Edgeless, Iconomi, Monetha, Aeternity, and much more. I can get 1500$-3000$ per bounty. But in 2018 until now i dont get anything from bounty😂😂.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:47:38 PM

Just a small bounty rewards that won't make your work worth it. Until now, I hold that coin and didn't even monitor it because I know its just a shitcoin. Its been a year, yes that bounty goes dump and the investors of the ICO are not coming because of too much afraid. There's new system where IEO are getting better compare to ICO, signature campaign paying btc are still the best right now where you can get your weekly reward.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:55:25 PM

My best payouts were from DENT when it happened and that's one token I actually did sell at ATH last January, I used that to repair my leaking roof at the time, I made over 1 BTC form that and another one was CENTR which was shut down by the SEC, I made around 6k USD from all the bounties regarding Centra. There were other good ones back then also. Another one we did more recently in 2018 was DECOIN. The coin is going on the exchange end of the month so am hoping I can get something good for those but will only be selling a portion. I want to keep the rest because you earn from staking and from exchange fees. Most bounties though in 2018 never paid out or the tokens are sitting worthlessly in my Eth wallet lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: