Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty that paid you some good reward  (Read 48604 times)
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:55:27 PM

I chose bounties which have or will have staking opportunities and they can alerady be traded on exchanges  or will be  in the near future. Such bounty is Veil. The bounty allocation is not big but at least the rewards will have value as it is already tradeable on 3 exchanges.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:33:51 PM

Those past ico like 2years or more than that many of ico are good and in good condition to buy some. Its better to invest in that days because many of ico are not scam and try to compare it upcomming ico's.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:50:54 PM

I chose bounties which have or will have staking opportunities and they can alerady be traded on exchanges  or will be  in the near future. Such bounty is Veil. The bounty allocation is not big but at least the rewards will have value as it is already tradeable on 3 exchanges.
That's what matters now. We have to see if the project will be good in the future. Because there are many projects that don't pay or even pay but are not listed on the stock exchange. My example is like my signature, Bcnex is an Exchange project that is likely to be good going forward.

96InnIvanova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:09:22 PM

Hey guys, I suggest you take part in a cool reward from the Gexan project!
NO KYC! Payments monthly! The GEX coin is being traded on the exchange!
Bounty started yesterday and will run until June 30th.
May 10, 2019 Gexan project will hold IEO on the exchange, which is included in the top 25 Coinmarketcap. Thus, by the end of the award, the GEX coin will be sold on exchanges.
This is a very cool offer!
Sign up for a reward in the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136521
link to ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136520
Web-wallet Gexan: http://lottery.gexan.io/
Web site: http://gexan.io/
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:03:16 AM

Besides, does anyone recommend a good bounty? Recently I only do bcnex. Sad A lot of bounties didn't pay to me.
Yes almost all hunters complain about questioning a good bounty project too many new bounties but not promising success, it is very difficult to choose and generate income
There was a time back in 2017 when bounties were on their crest. They didn’t allow anyone to sabotage them and people were amazingly earning from it. I started back in that era when we were seeing a giant response of bounties towards its users. But with time lapse and people seeing bad condition of crypto world, bounties have been ignored. But we are still hopeful for an amazing era ahead.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:10:33 AM

Back on the year 2017 i joined this forum and as a newbie that time i started to hunt for sig campaigns that pays in btc but no luck since most of them are only accepting junior members and above so i decided to join a bounty as most of them that time are still accepting newbie rank  . i join lots of bounties but most of them didnt pay me . so i switched on aidrops  . it was not the airdrops on this forum but airdrops on other sites  .  airdrops and bounties are the same right ?  Because they are both came from an ico  .  the highest that ive earn that time was 269 usd  . not bad ,
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:25:08 PM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

It is quite sad because it's been a year now since I started doing bounty and I haven't got anything from them. I hope this 2019 would be a good year to do bounty. I want to be back on time on 2017 and do bounty for the whole year to make up my lose this 2018.

Live for the moment.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:30:37 PM

The biggest for me was the payment on the project, which was the first for me - trade.io
It was almost 1k dollars at the very peak, but I decided not to sell them and save. As a result, sold in almost six months for a much smaller amount.

Yeah, same with me, i've saved some of expensive tokens in 2017 but now the price is so priceless.
That's why many bounty hunter right now are dumping token right after it enter the market because they are afraid their tokens becomes priceless
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:58:29 PM

The biggest for me was the payment on the project, which was the first for me - trade.io
It was almost 1k dollars at the very peak, but I decided not to sell them and save. As a result, sold in almost six months for a much smaller amount.

Yeah, same with me, i've saved some of expensive tokens in 2017 but now the price is so priceless.
That's why many bounty hunter right now are dumping token right after it enter the market because they are afraid their tokens becomes priceless
Many bounty hunters drop their tokens because they are simply afraid to work further with these projects. they themselves do not believe in those projects which they advertise.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 10:53:50 PM

No matter how good the ICO is, after the listing, it should taste the fall. Even those who reach hardcap continue to struggle to survive. Even, it is good to remain unlisted, if exchange is not in top list.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:47:50 PM

Few projects have earned me more than that and that around late last year, because this year bounty are not yet done and not all can earn you big, you never know which one it going to be so why quitting or telling people to find other means simply because you are tired of it. It doesn't work that way
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 12:26:44 AM

I have 4 tokens in the wallet and no one has registered yet, but at the moment I still haven't given up and keep on joining the bounty, because I'm sure someday everything will pay off.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:09:44 AM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

Some lucky people can get a lot of money when they sell the tokens they get. Sometimes tokens that don't have prospects at first, but we get the opportunity to gain pumping moments so we can gain a number of benefits. the most profitable token for me is AID, I get a lot of money and I get the right momentum when selling it. I earned around 400USD and in my opinion it was a large amount in a bounty project with a long-term bounty that was only about 5 weeks.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:19:59 AM

For now it may still be difficult to get 1-2 ETH. With crypto market reasons decreasing, the project did not reach the target, the Project scam and very many participants now in each bounty. The following reasons are what make getting rewards for 1 eth or 2 eth. Many have surrendered to this situation. By stopping participating in the bounty, I may still be able to fight under any circumstances.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:12:35 AM

In this year it was difficult to be able to find a good enough bounty because a lot of projects were no longer successful and also lost interest from investors. maybe in 2017 or 2018 we can get the most from the bounty because there are still many people to believe.

Currently the situation is very positive when Bitcoin has reached the 5k9 mark and may increase further in the near future. Although the current situation of ICO and IEO is no longer attracting investors, I do not know that there will be good bounty like 2017 or early 2018.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:44:39 AM

I really missed that day when the bounty campaigns are true to their words and giving decent rewards. I cant remember when was the last time that i have that big payout campaign. I think its around 2 years ago. But im not saying that bounties today are small paying. It just happens that bitcoin has also a major factors on what we received from campaign bounties. And we all know bitcoin dump price since  last quarter last year. I really hope to find a campaign soon.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:47:49 AM

There are only few bounties that i get good reward in the year of 2018 because of the bloody market but in year of 2019 all bounties that i participated i got good reward from them and i am happy i earn huge profit from them.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:58:37 AM

For me, it has been a tale of woes, my last bounty paid just about $12, which I had to just convert an altcoin that later dumped because the CEO and his workers had a dead lock. I limited my participation in bounty program and when I want to participate rigorously, I prefer an automated platform, it makes things easier, transparency might be lacking though.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:07:58 AM

There are only few bounties that i get good reward in the year of 2018 because of the bloody market but in year of 2019 all bounties that i participated i got a good reward from them and i am happy I earn huge profit from them.

Yes, last year was very bad for the cryptocurrency because we have seen many companies scammed the investors and as well as the bounty hunters which makes many people fed with the bounties and ICO investment. So we need to be very while working for the companies because without research it is not a use decision to join those fake bounties.
bajindul88

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:30:22 AM

Maybe you are only focusing on large exchanges so far there have been a lot of airdrop and bounty participants who thought that the projects they were participating in were not included in the exchange even though there were some default exchanges like Etherdelta and Forkdelta which were quite a lot of transactions every day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: