Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty that paid you some good reward  (Read 48594 times)
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:10:20 AM

I last took part in the MESG Bounty campaign, the duration of the bounty was only 1 month, and after the token distribution was listed at DIGIFINEX, the price was pretty good at $ 0.24 around 4 ETH that I got from that bounty.
That was good, there are still projects that don't dump when it was listed but mostly it dumps when it hits the exchanges. What I think about this is, if the project is really promising and the team is very active, no bounty hunters would really dump the token for a very small amount.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 11:54:12 AM

Wpp and aidus paid well but my well may be small for some other people but still, they were good for me.

kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:10:14 AM

I am equivalent as you, each munificence I get worked representing no single is catalogued, representing those that cope with to purchase as of others I didn't purchase at each so I assume 't get anyone that purchase me whatever great cash.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:26:58 AM

I think now that the bounty is still worth it, it's just that to get 1-2 ETH, or 0.1 btc in 1 bounty is very difficult, even that can be said to be a big fee for 1 bounty that we follow. well, a lot of things affect that. but, I think everything will return to normal when the market has started to rise again.
you are right.
indeed it is currently difficult to get a large fee from a bounty. as you say everything will return to normal when the market has started to rise again. so we must try to be in a good bounty and be able to survive until the market recovers.

i'm sure that after all this is over we will get a lot of profits.

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:01:44 AM

My current bounty has paying a ETH per week and it is a good project to promote the IOTEX.IO it is one of the legit and good project now that pays eth  for bounty participants it is much better because bounty hunters will have salaries and no need to trade with tokens.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Butpow

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:15:40 AM

This put in mind of me that not each the coins deed catalogued desire loss to be confiding and advantageous, not each design that get escrows are legit, and not each generosity tracker that are resolute are commendable. I marvel reason I am yet search leading representing the better hither on cryptocurrencies representing philanthropy
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:22:20 AM

Im not bounty hunters so Im not getting paid by them. But I have a lot of tokens is not listed to the market because Im ICO Investors so I think they have bounty alsp the ICO I invested before the participants got reward with no value. But I think they have participants who earn thousands of dollars when they get their reward and listed to the market because they worked since the bountt started upto the end and they rank is high so they got high stake.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:18:05 PM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

It is a common thing that bounty campaign is not too worth anymore nowadays.
Because many projects has failed, then the reward won't be worth, even below ICO price.
I hope with the bull market sign appeared in the market, there will be more good projects launched.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:20:45 PM

not at all as long as I joined bounty since 2018 and sad bounty that I followed before, they decrease bounty allocation after ICO reached softcap by calculating 1 stake = 20 tokens Mindsync.AI Cry
I also experienced this. I participated in many signature campaigns for some time this year, but until now they have not paid me properly. even sent tokens have never been valuable.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:25:42 PM

Previously, there was a project Datym and CL Coinlancer they gave a very good profit,now the market conditions have changed very much,and I will say that soon there will be growth,and there will be 100% projects that will give even more profit than before,believe in it)
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:25:52 PM

While we talk about the bounty and the bounty reward, No bounty is paying their participant the correct amount of reward. Infact some are cheating and not paying. The bounty that pay me good reward that is only one is Prospectors Gold which ICO was conducted on 2017. Here, I got paid some $2000.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:21:37 PM

While we talk about the bounty and the bounty reward, No bounty is paying their participant the correct amount of reward. Infact some are cheating and not paying. The bounty that pay me good reward that is only one is Prospectors Gold which ICO was conducted on 2017. Here, I got paid some $2000.

Sometimes errors happen, especially if there are thousands of participants. Hard to avoid faults all together. Not that hard to make a pm to whoever is managing the bounty and ask them to fix the problem.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:26:07 PM

I last got 62$ in bounty paid for PPL, I think PPL was added more exchange already. But before I have participated some signature and many Twitter and Facebook bounty. Even I do not get any amount of those bounty. Like that now I'm always trying to participated little good bounty, which is added exchange.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 04:51:06 PM

I last got 62$ in bounty paid for PPL, I think PPL was added more exchange already. But before I have participated some signature and many Twitter and Facebook bounty. Even I do not get any amount of those bounty. Like that now I'm always trying to participated little good bounty, which is added exchange.
I do not even know how to choose a quality Bounty company, since many of them promise quite a lot for Bounty companies, but in the end, the results are very bad.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:05:08 PM

The last bounty that I've received that's really rewarding is Docamedic I paid all my debts with Docamedic and got to buy a lot of stuff because there are few members who joined the signature bounty and I got a good share because all the weeks I am very active in reaching the threshold, after that and it's been a year I still not receive a good bounty like MTC or docamedic.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:44:52 PM

Today, this situation may change due to the implementation of ISO. We need to understand that many projects could not realize their ideas because of the problems in the cryptocurrency market. Now the organizers have a new opportunity to sell their coins of high quality. Let's hope that IEO will sell our wrappers)
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:51:45 PM

Of course, there used to be projects that paid a lot of money. But now mostly projects do not pay anything, and if they pay coins, they are very small sums. Not often pay large sums.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:02:19 PM

I had the best bounty from CTR or Centra Tokens. I forgot how much tokens I earned but I didn't forget its value it was $2000 but now since the FUD it has gone through, the coin is now priceless. That project created a hype, since it was supported by Floyd Mayweather.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:06:49 PM

I once got a prize with a big profit when the coins entered the market, even though I had to wait long enough but it didn't matter with the results I got.
The project name is Dimcoin, I received 129,000 coins = $ 5,500 at that time.
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:07:10 PM

I am happy that i join in dragon coin bounty that was really good project and i was earn about $2000 for that bounty, but now i have not yet getting good bounty at this moment but i am not stopping looking good bounty.

Yeah, I have participated quite a lot of bounty, it gives me a decent amount of money from a few hundred to several thousand dollars. Having brought me more than $ 1,000 was quite far away, I hope that in the future the market will recover to bring about such good bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: