Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty that paid you some good reward  (Read 48595 times)
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 08:04:12 AM

My best so far was CHT (Countinghouse fund token)...for 4 days of wearing signature
as Full member, I got coins currently worth 19 ETH, or almost 5 ETH per day
that's great amount for bounty campaign.like universal exchanges and eidoo token did on 2017 .much bounty hunter happy with campaign and be best memories in their bounty campaign carrer.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saba1256

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 11:59:27 AM

As you know most of bounties are not paying good and some bounties are paying good and people are most joined in that bounties so if you wants earn good reward than you should join IEO.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:49:49 PM

2018 was really serious for me.. Especially the closing parts. Every projects I participated didn't either list to trade, or ended up with low prices till now. But things have started to change since the bull is returning to run again.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 06:24:03 PM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

one of the good bounty i participate is universa
i participate in signature campaign and earn some from referral

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:29:36 PM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

one of the good bounty i participate is universa
i participate in signature campaign and earn some from referral

$10 is good in some parts of the world, and not so good in others. Without exact numbers its hard to tell if we have to pity or envy you  Grin
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:54:21 PM

I have never met bounty that can give 0.5 ETH or more during 2019 but I hope that if the bounty I follow now will give me a lot of money Grin

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:05:57 PM

Most of the bounties we participated in did not pay us  and those that did too wasn't that much. I think my best reward was 2K USD and from there the rest are peanut  Smiley may be something bigger might come soon.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:27:25 PM

I do not know any really good projects right now, so I advise you to invest in your own development and understanding of the whole situation.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:56:51 PM

Most of the bounties we participated in did not pay us  and those that did too wasn't that much. I think my best reward was 2K USD and from there the rest are peanut  Smiley may be something bigger might come soon.
That's the mind of the positive bounty hunter, and it seems like you are in the right bounty now, Harmony will have its IEO in Binance, so that's a guaranteed reward out there you'll be getting once the bounty is over. Congrats in advance,  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 11:20:00 PM

These rewards of 1 ETH to 2 ETH are completely off limit for most bounty hunters within the period under review. The situation was even so worst that you only earn a total reward of $2 from a Signature bounty as Jr. Member. That was very pathetic amount to earn after carrying signature for 4 months or even more.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:27:49 PM

I do not know any really good projects right now, so I advise you to invest in your own development and understanding of the whole situation.
because nowadays it is difficult to find a really good project and many failures occur, but not all projects will be like that.
who looks good isn't necessarily good so be careful when choosing.
indeed if the project is really good you have the opportunity to get a prize, but it's not easy to get it because the conditions haven't improved.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:37:55 PM

because last year there were a lot of projects that failed and most of them were scams that made market prices more difficult to get up and back, because many investors who lost their capital to invest into good jobs again.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:50:12 AM

I joined bounty late and was during the bear market which every one knows it really affect the market , but push hard to get going and had so many project that I worked for but many paid and the market situation makes them look bad though and still praying they should come back to life when bull start which might be a big boom for me and some that are doing fine has giving me a good return too even in this bear market.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:33:18 AM

These rewards of 1 ETH to 2 ETH are completely off limit for most bounty hunters within the period under review. The situation was even so worst that you only earn a total reward of $2 from a Signature bounty as Jr. Member. That was very pathetic amount to earn after carrying signature for 4 months or even more.
That seems to have happened a lot and some have not even been paid at all. Therefore if you want to participate in a signature campaign, it is better to look for a high allocation for signatures and projects that also affect the value later. Don't invest carelessly on projects.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:52:19 AM

I joined bounty campaign during the bearish year of 2018 and this is also the time where scam ICOs are also numerous. Many of the bounties did not paid their bounty participants in time because of suuden drop of prices in the crypto market. Only few of the bounties I participated paid me in time but the prices of some of the token is already down from its original ICO price. Others bounties failed to continue on their token offering and pulled out eventually.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:11:38 AM

I have participated last some bounty but I got few money with two bounty CS or PPL. In fact 2018-2019 I have joined lot of bounty but 60% scam, 20% ICO successful but their do not added yet popular exchange and other 20% failed ico. Even now totally no have good bounty but I also filled.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:22:23 AM

I have participated last some bounty but I got few money with two bounty CS or PPL. In fact 2018-2019 I have joined lot of bounty but 60% scam, 20% ICO successful but their do not added yet popular exchange and other 20% failed ico. Even now totally no have good bounty but I also filled.

Sounds like you are working hard to try to get some money off of these bounties. Maybe it would serve you better if you tried to wash out the poor ones and only go for the better quality bounties.

I myself have only participated in one bounty this year. A good one!
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:56:42 AM

I have been very lucky on these forums. Ever since I joined I had the opportunity to participate in very good bounties, that had tough leadership and managers, but they rewarded us participants well,,, up to the time I am in one today. A good manager, good rules, strict, and yet with good rewards.

The exception was 2 campaigns I joined just before this,,, where the bounty was in alts. I got the rewards for 1, which is until today not listed, and for another not even distributed. Neither campaign even continued to develop, but the managers were all right. This was a case of the project not being good.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:04:49 AM

Lol even from December of 2017 prices started to drop so basically April is not the year celebration of dumping market

Why would people participate in those scamming shits?they are just misleading people to participate and promising good payment but in the end of the day end of no payments or paying with no value coins or tokens.
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 05:07:15 AM

Credits and Utrust, these two projects paid me about $8000. We have to try but, actually, it's not worth participating in bounty campaigns.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: