Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:51:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty that paid you some good reward  (Read 48595 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:07:59 AM

I have participated last some bounty but I got few money with two bounty CS or PPL. In fact 2018-2019 I have joined lot of bounty but 60% scam, 20% ICO successful but their do not added yet popular exchange and other 20% failed ico. Even now totally no have good bounty but I also filled.
See, bounty is not worth anymore. Most of them are scam, also failed ICO because not reached the softcap and the rest ICO is success but the tokens not listed on exchange. It's really different with 2017, bounties was really good on that year. To find a good bounty in this year is really really hard.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:11:51 AM

We can sure about that, Like me this is the first time that I joined some bounty I'll take this as an experiment I will make a review after I finish this one and will make it publish and I will post that how is the bounty this year. If this campaign will make a good impact for its participant, then I will make a good review about it and turn some table about the bounty news this year.

Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:27:39 AM

Credits and Utrust, these two projects paid me about $8000. We have to try but, actually, it's not worth participating in bounty campaigns.
as long as I know bounty, I have never received such a big reward from a bounty maybe I have to learn from you how to choose a good bounty, so i can receive such a big reward

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:29:17 AM

The best bounty I have ever participated in is Eidoo and from that bounty I get about $ 3000, that's a pretty big value for me.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:37:34 AM

Credits and Utrust, these two projects paid me about $8000. We have to try but, actually, it's not worth participating in bounty campaigns.
as long as I know bounty, I have never received such a big reward from a bounty maybe I have to learn from you how to choose a good bounty, so i can receive such a big reward
Those days are passed, before 2018, it was possible for people to earn a passive amount from bounty only. Report the social media bounty and get paid. On the other hand those who had participated in sig campaign was able to made more.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:41:36 AM

Currently had no good rewards as all the projects cut the bounty at the end of the day . I did few for 8-10 months and at the end they just make new rules not to pay out . Quite sad , but thats the life i guess .... Would be really nice if Bounty managers would take tokens/coins before Bounty starts with escrow . There is projects that says that unsold tokens will be burned , but at the end they say it was misscommunication lol =D How can you believe projects now ?
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:46:01 AM

Those days are passed, before 2018, it was possible for people to earn a passive amount from bounty only. Report the social media bounty and get paid. On the other hand those who had participated in sig campaign was able to made more.
in 2017, and early 2018, the bounty is still so good, and many people are paid quite well. for now, there are not so many bounties that give big pay. but, I think, it's still worth some bounties. I hope, events like 2017 will happen again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:54:46 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 02:03:44 PM by micalith

In 2017, i earned really good rewards from many bounty. In this year my bounty tokens are still waiting to be listed on an exchange,  only standing in the wallet, some others didn't still distributed for months. Actually i more focused on trade this year but if very good bounty i continue to participate.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:08:36 AM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

40 tokens not listed in exchange demands you to get more educated in your choice of campaign, except for social media campaign I wonder how you could accrue so much campaign token in a year, that's too much. Maybe you need to streamline your campaign, you do not have to do every campaign that comes you ways. If you do more research you could reduce the labour. I also have 4 tokens not distributed and 1 not listed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:09:58 AM

Good bounty projects are very hard to see this days ,many projects  solely relies on if market price is surging ,they care only about quick profits they will gain from ICO funds ,its best to choose bounty projects wisely to avoid wasting time ,my experience is almost same as many on here

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:50:46 AM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

The last bounty campaign in which I was able to earn about a thousand dollars is Lympo, I received the last reward a year ago after that I received only tokens that have no material value.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:17:37 AM

In 2018 I had been participating in Miracle Tele Bounty vol.2 and the project paid me good amount of tokens that cost a few hundreds bucks now because their token price has been doubled since that time.
It is finishing vol.3 now and I hope they will give a good reward to all their bounty promoters again.
Jushura

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:05:42 PM

i get canned any actually great compensation from any weights of proposal in the crypto place from the munificence efforts that i get participated in. loadings of the projections get paying on the other hand so it is covesting that has paying me piles of and sufficiency of it
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:10:27 PM

In 2018 I had been participating in Miracle Tele Bounty vol.2 and the project paid me good amount of tokens that cost a few hundreds bucks now because their token price has been doubled since that time.
It is finishing vol.3 now and I hope they will give a good reward to all their bounty promoters again.
Is it true ? good for you friend. well, maybe for some projects, the pay bounty is still very worth giving. however, there are some bounties that don't have big pay, even the worst is when you don't get paid. well, I hope the project that I support can provide a decent payment. Cheesy
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:25:30 PM

Till now, I have participated in couple of bounties and airdrops but got nothing. Each of the token value is zero which I have received. I guess it's better to stop participating on these bounties.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:29:50 PM

In today's positive trend in the market is impossible. If only Vitalik Buterin not publicly abandon all their promises and considers them to be illiquid. Because of this information, the price can slide to the bottom.
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:33:31 PM

At this time I participated in a number of bounties and hoped to be able to get a decent payment like the story of members in this forum who once earned up to thousands of dollars.
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:24:07 PM

Personally,the munificence that I was golden to gain from are nexty, usechain, darico,and a crowd of others that I attained little measure of btc.I deserved massively from nexty and usechain.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:28:07 PM

bounty paid, let's we see. I have been a bounty hunter more than 2 year.
the high reward i get of one project is around 1000$ and average of reward is around 100-400$ and of course many poject is fail and scam project too.
so bounty hunter is keep profitable but for a seccond job not main job.

bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:46:12 PM

for now bounties that offer good rewards have never found it and on average, most bounties only offer small rewards, but I think the IEO project will provide an opportunity to get a lot of rewards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: