Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit spam on the forum  (Read 8444 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:23:44 PM

You can say something bad about every single exchange.   And those binance trading competitions encourage pump and dumps.

Since Binance is the #1 exchange by volume:
https://coinjazeera.news/binance-chain-czs-final-scam/
But don't forget you also will get attention just because of wearing yobit which might get look to you as spammer.But I am not saying anything personally.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6304

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:24:35 PM

I was on the original campaign...

Put my sig back up for 2 days;  no change on the yobit site, nothing.   fuck em.  They lost me as an advert.
As far as I know, Yobit's campaign is automated. Once you join and delete your signature, they remove you from the campaign.
If your signature was removed by theymos, that means Yobit kicked you out. If this is true, all former Yobit campaign participants can't join again. They played themselves Tongue

YoBit obviously knows what happened, so if they wanted to it's a quick database change to let people back in.

They obviously don't care if they let in another batch of people who may or may not suffer some punishment if it gets out of hand again.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 12:10:56 AM

You can say something bad about every single exchange.   And those binance trading competitions encourage pump and dumps.

But don't forget you also will get attention just because of wearing yobit which might get look to you as spammer.But I am not saying anything personally.

TBH:  ICCL about someone being "upset" that i got paid to wear a yobit slogan....    Even in the two "trust reports" against me;  if you follow the chain of where they originate;  you find me speaking nothing but calm logical truth and fact, and the others being upset and hurt that they made a mistake and can't get compensated... especially in a timely manner...  you also find me being very clear about my stance on yobit;  even as far as to tell people to be careful about depositing funds;  that nobody really knows who is running it;  and that the only thing I ever advocated setting up an account for was to take some of the actually valuable freecoins they gave out now and then.    I got several ETC for free from that page... Just click once every 24 hours....

But in no way have I defended yobit any further then to show my interactions and dealings with making deposits, withdrawls, or investments from what I have had personally over the years...  I would only defend as far as to stay equally objective when trying to verify that yobit is actually scamming people.  99% of the interactions ended with me finding either people: deposited to the wrong wallet type, deposited to an offline wallet without verifying first, deposited ETH smartcontract tokens when yobit did not support them, some sort of spyware/malware/browser extension would steal their coins, their password got hacked, or they fell for a telegram/fake URL/fake support link asking them to deposit multiple times to get a refund/return.

Their investbox is and always has been 100% a trap.   Only the whales make anything substantial if at all from it;  aside from yobit.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:11:08 AM

I don't think it's appropriate to assume that member wearing yobit signature is a spammer, maybe some but you cannot generalize them.
I've see lots of yobit campaigner's in the past that has not ban for wearing yobit, spamming has nothing to do with signature although it fuel sometimes but we cannot blame it to the signature. Yobit signature was ban because it encourages spam due to no one is checking the quality of the post, but if there's a person who would check it now, then I guess we will see less spammer.

Spamming and the reputation of the yobit are different thing to judge, the cause of the ban was only due to the spams.

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:42:31 AM

Spamming and the reputation of the yobit are different thing to judge, the cause of the ban was only due to the spams.

And because yobit (or any other sig/comp) isn't doing what it was supposed to do... Removing spammers or hiring a manager to do so... It isn't that hard! and it may even makes the campaign one of the best.
The temp ban was a warning from theymos but I am pretty sure he knows it is ineffective. The next step may be a permaban, but i wonder if this will be the best solution?
BTW @h&co, wasn't you a manager for a while, few years back? I remember yobit was CFNP and many spammers were kicked. What happened to the campaign at that time?

@Loyce : i has an account in yobit (as active as I am here or better Tongue ) and participated early in its campaign before leaving, months before it was locked then I was able to join again after they "restarted" it, well badly. So the possibility exists if yobit want to do so. But since they don't have a blacklist then it will be....

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 02:25:53 AM

I don't think it's appropriate to assume that member wearing yobit signature is a spammer, maybe some but you cannot generalize them.
I've see lots of yobit campaigner's in the past that has not ban for wearing yobit, spamming has nothing to do with signature although it fuel sometimes but we cannot blame it to the signature. Yobit signature was ban because it encourages spam due to no one is checking the quality of the post, but if there's a person who would check it now, then I guess we will see less spammer.

I totally agree but it is so hard to reach Yobit support you will need 0.05 Bitcoin to pm them or ask support or a small bitcoin in your Yobit wallet to participate in their chat board, they do not have an active telegram channel, their twitter account will not answer, if ever they will hire a bounty manager, they must use a spreadsheet and not their automated page and I recommend managers here not their own, it will make things easier for them.

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:13:22 AM

... you will need 0.05 Bitcoin to pm them or ask support or a small bitcoin in your Yobit wallet to participate in their chat board,...
Why would you even need BTC just to ask for their support? Isn't their service free of charge? Some issues are mainly caused by them, so I think it's not right to have some fees when asking for their help?...

Yobit, as of now, is really having a bad reputation, and for that, it really is, obvious on why they can't be reach on a fastest way.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 06:50:00 AM

... you will need 0.05 Bitcoin to pm them or ask support or a small bitcoin in your Yobit wallet to participate in their chat board,...
Why would you even need BTC just to ask for their support? Isn't their service free of charge? Some issues are mainly caused by them, so I think it's not right to have some fees when asking for their help?...

Yobit, as of now, is really having a bad reputation, and for that, it really is, obvious on why they can't be reach on a fastest way.

Obviously, you do not have an account there, go sign up and try using their chat pm and support features, and if your IP has been used before on Yobit chances are the registration is off, you might try using a VPN, Yobit is very much different from all the other exchanges we are familiar, they worked differently.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 07:20:06 AM
Merited by fortunecrypto (1)

Obviously, you do not have an account there, go sign up and try using their chat pm and support features, and if your IP has been used before on Yobit chances are the registration is off, you might try using a VPN, Yobit is very much different from all the other exchanges we are familiar, they worked differently.

there is no fee. you jusy have to have funds in your wallet to have access to the chatbox. i'm familiar with the exchange because i use to be there. i like this exchange back when there weren't yet issues about them.

exchanges does have a copy of blockchain for each coin for it to operate. if the altcoin updates their blockchain, so should the exchanges that lists the altcoin. In the case of yobit they are lazy to update the chain thus the reason you will have to request for cancellation of altcoin withdrawal because it won't go thru if its outdated. this request can be done thru chat.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:58:13 PM

I am not sure if this is their official new signature campaign announcement - Yobit Signature Campaign Sr. Member- Legendary (OPEN)

It looks just like the one they launched a few months ago. Best of luck to the accounts of those who will participate.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:15:47 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 04:29:03 PM by cabalism13

Quote from: rosezionjohn link=topic=5133809.msg51625197#msg51625197
It looks just like the one they launched a few months ago. Best of luck to the accounts of those who will participate.

It really seems the same with the one who caused  numerous spams across the forum, but as I have read the conditions it is somewhat has been updated.though I still don't like their daily maximum quota. Even if they've set
the ranks on who can just participate, I don't think spam will be avoided. I think they should also limit their participants and not just by counting anyone who wears their signature.

Will try this Signature Campaign for only 4 hours until I get some confirmations about the payment. If this is said to be legit then I might try to participate here also. Lets just hope shitty bastards who'll abused this campaign once again gets a perma-ban instantly.

Edit:
Withdrawn from using Signature. Just found an issue that the campaign is still offline, therefore payments aren'yt yet guaranteed.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:59:58 PM

It really seems the same with the one who caused  numerous spams across the forum, but as I have read the conditions it is somewhat has been updated.though I still don't like their daily maximum quota. Even if they've set
the ranks on who can just participate, I don't think spam will be avoided. I think they should also limit their participants and not just by counting anyone who wears their signature.

Will try this Signature Campaign for only 4 hours until I get some confirmations about the payment. If this is said to be legit then I might try to participate here also. Lets just hope shitty bastards who'll abused this campaign once again gets a perma-ban instantly.

Edit:
Withdrawn from using Signature. Just found an issue that the campaign is still offline, therefore payments aren'yt yet guaranteed.

The hero members were confirming though. I'm about to join the campaign. I'm not going to spam at all of course I will participate to have a fruitful fud in the forum Smiley

Condition state that - Personal stats updated every 3-4 hours. Do we receive the coins after 4 hours? Let us know.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 10:47:36 PM

Edit:

The hero members were confirming though. I'm about to join the campaign. I'm not going to spam at all of course I will participate to have a fruitful fud in the forum Smiley

Condition state that - Personal stats updated every 3-4 hours. Do we receive the coins after 4 hours? Let us know.

usually it was see it in your owed balance; the click the send to wallet button and prey that it refreshed the page showing your balance transferred.

any campaign that requires a weekly minimum and has no maximum post count;  shouldn't exist.  It muddies the waters spam-wise.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:01:41 AM

usually it was see it in your owed balance; the click the send to wallet button and prey that it refreshed the page showing your balance transferred.

I guess we need some confirmation from BitBustah if wallet button is already working.
He confirmed it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5133809.msg51613266#msg51613266 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159189.msg51625166#msg51625166 in his statement.

any campaign that requires a weekly minimum and has no maximum post count;  shouldn't exist.  It muddies the waters spam-wise.

Yobit has a little minimum but has a big maximum but no manager is monitoring the post quality.

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 04:29:00 AM

Edit:

Even if you do not spam, there is a general perception that people wearing the yobit signatures are spammers. (Although this is not right).
Its because Yobit has themselves build a bad name on this community as there always start their campaign without taking into account the forums rules.

acroman08
Legendary

Merit: 1085

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:35:07 AM

Since Yobit's ban have been lifted and now have a participants I think a one of Yobit's participants or someone should make a thread exclusively for reporting yobit participants who are spamming to prevent the previous incident involving their campaign. by posting the profile link and the post the spammer in that thread and users in bitcointalk who visit the thread can easily report the user for spamming and I think this could help reduce the spam yobit participants might/will/did make.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Findingnemo

Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:11:24 AM

Since Yobit's ban have been lifted and now have a participants I think a one of Yobit's participants or someone should make a thread exclusively for reporting yobit participants who are spamming to prevent the previous incident involving their campaign. by posting the profile link and the post the spammer in that thread and users in bitcointalk who visit the thread can easily report the user for spamming and I think this could help reduce the spam yobit participants might/will/did make.

That someone meant to be manager and possible for someone willing to do it for free is less.

If yobit want they can hire someone to manage it properly without spam but they did't.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 11:08:50 AM

Without manager such thread wouldn't work. Even if we report spammers, we would still need someone who will kick them out of campaign.
Anyway, I think that situation with Yobit now isn't that bad as it was 2 months ago. Mainly because that users who been in campaign before ban can't re-join it.

tranthidung
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 4015

Farewell o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 01:32:53 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 02:25:19 PM by tranthidung

It is likley that Yobit campaign has been back, but I am not sure the new one is legally or not.
Thanks hilariousandco for correcting me.

There is a post from Yobit team (I guess) in previous campaign:
Quick update: We have found many users abusing our campaign with multiple accounts.  Anyone signing up multiple accounts WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED from this signature campaign.  We haven't gotten around to removing accounts with negative trust yet but they will also be removed after our next update.

Thanks for everyone that has joined and keep in mind that short spam posts will not be tolerated in the future.  If we find you burst posting short one liners you will be removed from this campaign when we do our manual checks.  Aim for at least 3-4 lines and please fix any grammatical errors and always stay on topic.

The newest campaign:
We do not require an avatar for our campaign.  Legendary Member rate:  0.00020 BTC

Make a Yobit account and apply here:  https://yobit.net/en/signature

☆★ YoBit.Net Campaign Conditions ★☆★

★ 20 posts Max per day
★ Personal stats updated every 3-4 hours: https://yobit.net/en/signature/
★ Instantly payments to YoBit balance
★ Personal Message must be set to ★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

1. Go to your Bitcointalk profile and add the appropriate signature!
2. Get your UID by clicking your profile name in a post in any thread where you will be led to bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=xxxxxx. xxxxxx is your UID.
3. Enter your UID here: https://yobit.net/en/signature/

Poor quality and unconstructive posts will not be tolerated on this campaign. You don't need to write an essay with each post but one word replies in spammy off topic threads or streams of constant half-assed one liners will immediately get you removed. Please just put some effort in to your posts and you'll be fine.

Users with negative feedback from defaulttrust members are no longer permitted on the campaign. If you sign up you will be removed.

You will not be able to send BTC to your balance,  You are trying to abuse our campaign with a bug that was discovered.  It is only open to Sr. members, Hero, and Legendary ranks.  You are welcome to keep the signature but keep in mind that you will not be paid.

The signature campaign balance will be topped off soon so please be patient.  

We do not require an avatar for our campaign.  Legendary Member rate:  0.00020 BTC
The payment rate looks good, but Yobit team should run it very different from the last one. I don't think people want to join the campaign by taking risks of their account bans. You are likely Yobit team member, so which kind of plans to prevent bans for your supporters?

In my opinion, at least you should have a public spreadsheet of your participants. Then every one can check that Yobit stimulates spamming in the forum or not.
What happened with previous wave of Yobit campaign, and recent weeks with Stake.com's campaign are very precious lessons. Therefore, the Yobit team should think of it, for Yobit site, as well as for Yobit's supporters.

Furthermore, the Yobit account should claim that you come from Yobit team.
Until Yobit Support proves otherwise you should assume that that account has officially nothing to do with Yobit. Anyone can create an account like that and I suspect it's just a troll account.
If Yobit campaign can legally run, I will join, but by now I will stay away from it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 2624

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:44:06 PM

Until Yobit Support proves otherwise you should assume that that account has officially nothing to do with Yobit. Anyone can create an account like that and I suspect it's just a troll account.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███