Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the IEO cheating / Should I invest in IEO?  (Read 13657 times)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 03:50:05 PM

I think this time we should only join the IEO in the top three exchanges, Binance, OKEx and Houbi, it is difficult to buy the IEO because they use the lottery, but it will ensure the security Your investment is more than other exchanges.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:01:58 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 05:42:05 AM by malphite534

On my own opinion you must Invest im ieo but only for good projects.Ieo mot a cheating it has much powerful now than ico,as this is a new trend now we can don investments on it and to make sure your investment trt to investors at yanu ieo.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:09:34 PM

Why do new investors consider the IEO a scam / Should I invest in IEO?
The fact that IEO is a form of mobilization is very smart because it minimizes risks for investors. However, there are two big problems that are common in IEO: the number of tokens that are being held too much by some people, if the token floor will bring a good amount to them, if the token is reduced to the floor then they will quickly take a loss or sell out of the market but the big risk is to be in new investors. Therefore, for those who have lost their money in this market, they lose faith and consider it a fraud.
Everyone please rate IEO projects on the exchanges

Actually, they are same both only, in terms of promoting the project campaign. Their differences was that In IEO the project or the utility token has an exchange platform after the project is finish while in the ICO, you don't know what exchange their token will be list. Only few of the ico has exchange already something like that.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:12:25 PM

I think this time we should only join the IEO in the top three exchanges, Binance, OKEx and Houbi, it is difficult to buy the IEO because they use the lottery, but it will ensure the security Your investment is more than other exchanges.

That is point of view which I really like, but please remember that on the other platforms for IEO there are still good projects to invest in it.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:41:04 PM

when we talkin about IEO we must searching about exchange or market which bring IEO's Project, The project will be trusted when listed on good exchange and of course scammer will always make new inovation to join this chance, so, be carefull!
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:45:42 PM

That is point of view which I really like, but please remember that on the other platforms for IEO there are still good projects to invest in it.
Now that the three exchanges made a good return many investors will be easily hook into this and buying exchange tokens on before the IEO can be a loss after all but it is all gambling with luck in what system IEO is making like in bitmax that requires big amount around 10,000 btmx in the recent DUO sale. This is the new way of unrecognize crowdfunding to have a good sale and exposure to the market.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:12:55 PM

when we talkin about IEO we must searching about exchange or market which bring IEO's Project, The project will be trusted when listed on good exchange...
We (Me or you or everyone) have also done this method (searching information) during the ICO and STO periods before the hype IEO come. in my opinion it does not depend on the place of exchange (binance or other), but depending the scale of the project is useful or not for the future.
if the project *only* looks like legit/trusted because it does an IEO on binance, I think this mindset is completely wrong. Investing is okay, but we don't know further about the price after it is available for trading, there is no guarantee that prices will be the same when investing. can fall very deep or up high. but I'm sure the price will fall.
...and of course scammer will always make new inovation to join this chance, so, be carefull!
as you said, many projects now start various ways to do the IEO. Scammers have many ways to get money. so 100% i agree with you!

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:15:40 PM

when we talkin about IEO we must searching about exchange or market which bring IEO's Project, The project will be trusted when listed on good exchange and of course scammer will always make new inovation to join this chance, so, be carefull!
Scammers will find ways to also take the opportunities to go inside and ride with it's popularity, the IEO's is so demanding better to do good research about the exchange and the team who offers the sale, don't invest right away, make sure to fully understand everything and make a cleas assumptions so the risk will be much lessers if you have good knowledge about it.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:29:55 PM

So far, we see that investors, on the contrary, have great confidence in projects that distribute their new tokens through exchanges in the IEO format. Almost all IOO projects sell tokens in almost a few seconds at the auction through the exchanges. While I have not met the information that at least one IEO project turned out to be a fraud. The exchanges themselves check the viability of the IOO projects, in addition, they charge about 20 bitcoins for the listing, which is about 110,000 dollars at current prices. This is a decent amount and the scammers do not seem willing to risk such an amount themselves.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 05:37:58 PM

for binance, okex, huobi and don't forget bittrex. I still trust all four exchanges for the IEO service. the rest i don't believe. and I won't use it, because I don't think it's safe. this might end like the ICO. there will be a lot of fraud and I don't want to be one of the people who lose it.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:43:59 PM

IEO has nothing to do with cheating. IEO guarantees that the sold token is going to be listed there. I would recommend to stick to some exchanges, that are trusted among the community and will give a great output. Among them are Binance, Huobi and Kucoin.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:53:27 PM

I strongly agree with you because currently the IEO is the best so it is strongly recommended to join the IEO.
and in my opinion the IEO doesn't cheat at all, everything the IEO does is their way to make it safer.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:11:39 PM

The fact that IEO is a form of mobilization is very smart because it minimizes risks for investors. However, there are two big problems that are common in IEO: the number of tokens that are being held too much by some people, if the token floor will bring a good amount to them, if the token is reduced to the floor then they will quickly take a loss or sell out of the market but the big risk is to be in new investors. Therefore, for those who have lost their money in this market, they lose faith and consider it a fraud.
IEO is a fairly new idea and at the moment it’s hard to say how these projects will show themselves.  Like everything new, IEO projects will need refinement, openness and transparency.  Mechanisms are needed to exclude mistrust and doubtful thoughts for those who wish to participate.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:26:43 PM

I have not heard yet that any of the investors expressed the opinion that the IOO projects are frauds. Their prospects check exchanges that take them to the listing. Probably more than a hundred of IEO have already been conducted through the exchanges, but so far we have not heard at all that at least one project of them has turned out to be a fraud. Of course, the successful completion of IEO does not guarantee that these projects will continue to develop, and their tokens will increase in price. These are all the same projects of ICO and in the future their fate will also be diverse.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 06:30:40 PM

the IEO project helps on investors to manage of work on arbitrage trading as the use on extensive to put of spare of funds with the offers from developer that the customs on blockchain nature with the decentralized of function to gives as fine on movement with price on reference of market with different exchange.

trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:56:40 PM

No matter how you are interested in information, you will always find information that many exchanges have their own interests and I think that this is also a very tricky thing that will sooner or later give the exchanges the opportunity to deceive us.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:12:08 PM

Scammers will find ways to also take the opportunities to go inside and ride with it's popularity, the IEO's is so demanding better to do good research about the exchange and the team who offers the sale, don't invest right away, make sure to fully understand everything and make a cleas assumptions so the risk will be much lessers if you have good knowledge about it.
Right, there will be so many ways for scammer to get victim. Even projects that hold IEOs on three well-known exchanges must also be inspected first. Believe me, suspicion is what keeps you safe. If an IEO started on new exchanges, it will absolutely scam.
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:31:17 PM

You are in the best place to answer this because in this space, nothing is certain. As for me, I have invested in some IEO and I surely make money from it but I can't really say if IEO investment will continue to be profitable for a very long time, so one just need to tread softly as the industry keeps evolving.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:45:03 PM

IEOs has their own risks and there is no guarantee  for making profit on them.
The only insurance is that they are supervised by the exchanges and they should not allow scam projects to participate.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
tspmhack6 (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:03:40 AM

Thank you, anobtc. In essence, I think IEOs on large Exchange are checked by the prestigious team of exchanges. Besides, to get List on the big Exchange, the project needs to have real capacity and strong team to do it. So I also agree with your comments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: