Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Binance Is Becoming Too Powerful (and really scary).  (Read 918 times)
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:35:46 PM

Yes, its happening now. I foresee that Binance will now rival eth in terms of tokenization. See how many good and big projects jumping ship already? In terms of, IEO Binance is the number 1 candidate producing potential projects and I can see that all theyve listed so far has a good platform such as Harmony which my favorite of all.

Other exchange follow them and some project join them. Like the old saying, if you cant beat them join them. Binance coin holder here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:50:44 PM

That is what happens when you keep offering the best of services to your community. Don't blame Binance exchange for earning the power to move the crypto space. The community support is there and there is nothing anybody can do to bring Binance down so long as they continue serving their community diligently.

I am agree with you. Binance offering best service to their member and right now become a biggest exchangers in crypto world. I dont think binance becoming scary because when market growing more bigger and volume increase, its good for bitcoin or altcoin price
Any investment in Binance exchange since the beginning of 2019 earned a big profit and I couldn't find the reason to fear this exchange. The reality is that CZ is very good at keep community because most of the participants are very loyal about the policies proposed by CZ and the IEO has made Binance very strong. Every day I go to this exchange to see the prices of my favorite altcoin and always choose  best coin for medium term investment.
Indeed, binance exchanges are very good at managing and attracting investors, while other exchanges are gradually degrading, binance maintains its capacity and quality over time, and don't stop there, they always start a trend to bring profits to investors, most recently perhaps the IEO projects, all projects make investors very satisfied. And we should understand that these things happen in a period when the market is very gloomy, lacking too much hope and boom, binance has created too big a light source for the community, its reputation goes up then its development

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:57:36 PM

I don't think this is scary, rather this is the opportunity! Even if the Binance overcomes Ethereum I would not be surprised! Binance has strong community support, they keep promises, they keep developing the platform to give profit to its supporters and every attempt from Binance is being successful! Because other big coins are the Binance supporter too! So, we should celebrate it and I hope within two years BNB price will be 250-500 USD!

Binance dare to take a risk and use it as a good opportunity to gain more from the market and do better for investors. I think it will be a good market if there is competition like this. So each coins has to do more improvement day by day.

Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:48:53 PM

I already traded a lot of times in Binance and so far I didn't have any problems other than this. That is why Binance is not the only exchange site that I am trying to use. It's because of us why Binance is becoming too powerful and really scary at the same time and we can't blame binance for satisfying a lot of people.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:21:42 PM

So what’s wrong here if the exchange is constantly trying to do something for its customers, on the contrary, I think that Binance is one of the most promising projects lately and their token has very big development prospects.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:15:17 PM

So far, Binance can be considered as the biggest and most trusted exchange, however, I think we cannot consider it as too powerful. Actually, some other exchanges also have a big chance to grow and exist with their very good feature and concepts. However, it is real that token holders, investors, and also traders really involve in Binance so highly. Binance is also always offering their best progress (although it was hacked several weeks ago), but it keeps changing better. It may be still the first exchange and be the first for some years later.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
darylalban

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:07:59 PM

I don't think it's becoming 'scary' but rather making all the right moves towards the leading example of how an exchange should be. They have a great team of people behind them and it's no surprise that BNB is growing everyday.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:33:50 PM

Projectings moving to Binance chain are taking a large gamble. We have seen in the past where Binance tried to act judge and executioner like in the case of BCH ASV. They might wake up and decide to delist a coin on the exchange and I wonder what will be the fate of such coin.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:16:16 AM

I don't think it's becoming 'scary' but rather making all the right moves towards the leading example of how an exchange should be. They have a great team of people behind them and it's no surprise that BNB is growing everyday.

Binance growing become biggest exchangers because they offering safety on members fund. They are very transparant during hacking and investor give trust. I think every exchangers should be like binance, doing transparancy and offers only good project
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:22:59 AM

It's not about power that everyone should be scared. It's about how binance is doing good in terms of keeping its exchange secured and at the same time traders friendly. Now, for the BNB getting great attention from investors, it is directly connected with the frowing users of binance exchange also with other traders.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:25:42 AM

So what’s wrong here if the exchange is constantly trying to do something for its customers, on the contrary, I think that Binance is one of the most promising projects lately and their token has very big development prospects.
With how the business works, they really know how the business will extend and will accomplished competing with many other exchange here.

Binance keeps on adding new attracting addition to their site and makes new investors to use the platform and continue moving forward.

Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:29:23 AM

The good thing about all of it is even the binance realises the risk. So they have created a decentralized rival exchange of their own. Though we may argue the benfits are still going to the team, the concern here is security of the funds and intrest of the traders which would be well diversified by the two cex and dex of binance.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:43:47 AM

They are good at what they are doing, traders look at them more of an authority too.
There is a good side to it though like CZ initiated the delisting of BSV sort of an authority in crypto but yes there are more bad to this. But with the BNB network being developed, I guess they'd' be more powerful in the coming years. There ain't no other choice though, unless the crypto users being to look to a developing exchange more secure with volume than Binance.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 04:51:39 AM

It's a centralised business anyway, you do make earnings like investing in Google and it's really dominating many services, decentralisation mindset is not too solid these days when investors are looking at prices not for the benefits of blockchains itself, I think the downside is the overconfidence that BNB holders might have in the futures as we know everything Binance does reflect positive reaction on listings, products launching etc. Many exchanges would do the same thing if they have the same reputations

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:14:10 AM

I do consider BNB is better than most coins.
At least Binance is showing a profit every quarter and to my knowledge, it's the only company which actually shows us some result.

The constant growth is the healthiest thing a company can have. Binance has all chances to be a titan many years from now.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:38:39 AM

It's a centralised business anyway, you do make earnings like investing in Google and it's really dominating many services, decentralisation mindset is not too solid these days when investors are looking at prices not for the benefits of blockchains itself, I think the downside is the overconfidence that BNB holders might have in the futures as we know everything Binance does reflect positive reaction on listings, products launching etc. Many exchanges would do the same thing if they have the same reputations

When cryptocurrency full recover, i think binance transaction volume growing more bigger than now. Many investor using binance because binance guarantee investor funds and recently launching DEX on their own chain. Its good exchangers and have good reputation so far
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:41:33 AM

It is completely wrong to be dependant on binance as we should be pushing for decentralisation. Hopefully it will not overtake ethereum which i suspect it won't

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:34:29 AM

Binance has been gaining popularity very much lately and a lot of big investors with big players want to trade specifically at Binance. Also, with the help of Binance dex and their IEO that they provide to other companies, they quickly gained even more popularity.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:24:38 AM

Binance is just going to the top perhaps only due to quality team of developers who are active and delivering the features quickly that are required and demanded by the investors and traders so at the moment there is no stopping for binance but i hope soon some other projects will also raise their standards to compete with binance.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:15:03 AM

Binance has become a very powerful exchange and the leading one for that matter. Even though it is very powerful, it has its users at heart. Imagine when this exchange was hacked, it used its reserve funds to pay for the users funds which I think is applaudable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: