Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 alternative coins to invest now for 2020  (Read 13441 times)
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:53:33 AM

I would not encourage you to invest without any further investigation. "Do your own research." should be the strategy for all. However, I will share top 5 of my altcoin pick here.

1. ETH
2. TRON
3. ONION
4. XMR
5. PIVX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:19:17 AM

Lot of altccoin are in the market. No doubt  many altcoin had a good reputation in the market. My views for get good earnings in future , we should have to hold long time.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:33:13 AM

Lot of altccoin are in the market. No doubt  many altcoin had a good reputation in the market. My views for get good earnings in future , we should have to hold long time.
I think that it will be necessary to wait a few more years until the moment when we start getting very good profits. the most important thing is to start storing up patience

tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:54:01 AM

i would recommend for you to extensively research the top 10 coins on the cryptomarketcap(CMC) and make your choices base on your findings. also you should look out for some low cap coins and also some exchange coins that have good future. the divide your capital among all these and follow them up.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:24:08 AM

my 5 alt coins for 2020 are Neo Tron Eos Eth and Binance Coin All these coins developments are bullish we may expect three times profits by early next year
I have the same taste about the altcoin and I love Binance coin besides ETH and tron. The reason behind opting for altcoin is not just their low cost of investment but the volatility and the probability of rise in their market value is something that is attractive. You can make 2x easily in these coins as we are having a good market right now and make the profits, exit and speculate in another one.

Moreover I am long term investor, and from holding Tron for years, I guess we may profit 10x or even 25x too. Yes, I guess by 2022 one tron may value 10k satoshi too.
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:33:59 PM

I have the same taste about the altcoin and I love Binance coin besides ETH and tron.
I have the same Ethereum and Binance coin in my portfolio if I have to choose only five altcoins. The rest three would be DASH, Monero, and Grin coin. Why not Grin coin, that is extremely favorite by theymos, our admin. For years, this is the first time theymos shown his strong interests and supports for the first altcoin, so it should mean some value for consideration to add Grincoin into portfolio for next year or even next two years. Recent weeks, Grin coin has decreased to below 45k satoshis, that is good range to invest
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:58:51 PM

Probably it would be best to say that the best for use in 2020 is BTC, although we are talking exclusively about alternative projects here, then this is probably more about ETH or XRP.
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:09:50 AM

I read the topic, and saw people tend to vote for altcoins in top 10, so I am curious why did you all not thinking of ZEC (Zcash)?
The coin decreased to its all time low in BTC pair, why not seriously spending your time for ZEC? If you don't have too much time (on bed, on roads, etc.), I already created a topic for your needs. The OP, currently, presents some basic facts about ZEC. I hope that my topic can help you to choose a good one.
[ZEC] ZCASH: Discussion
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:23:18 AM

Maybe it is better to speculate about new upcoming coins, rather than investing into old estabilished altcoins. They already reached ATH price in mega bull run 2017. So why not to try some new coins that can reach its new ATH? New coins that can replace current altcoins. For example Grin?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:40:08 AM

8 months remaining to the beginning of 2020, the time is quite ideal for planning long-term investment. But just like the others, I would only to recommend to invest in BTC, ETH, BNB, NEO, and EOS.
This is too banal coins to invest. In my opinion it is worth paying attention to the little-known coins and tokens. It’s not so easy to choose the good ones, but for a profit in a year it can be much more. Keep track of the road maps of small projects. Wink
I agree with you but investing in BTC, Litecoin, ETH, EOS..top 10-20 coinmarketcap is extremely conservative investment approach, with minimal risk. This is the best option for those who do not want to risk.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:30:27 AM

I agree that coins from the top ten are a fairly conservative financial instrument. If you want faster profits, you need to expand the search range to at least the first hundred.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:34:49 AM

I agree that coins from the top ten are a fairly conservative financial instrument. If you want faster profits, you need to expand the search range to at least the first hundred.
Coins from the top 1-0 are relatively reliable assets, but the chances for earning there are much less. You need to have in your investment portfolio of new coins that are far beyond the top 100.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 02:57:26 PM

Primary for me i just buy and hold for stable coin that have rank 1-20 at coinmarketcap.for other coin i dont believe about next price.we know for this years many ico always down price when they list on market exchange.i think very safety if we buy and still hold coin that have 20 rank on coinmarketcap .its very recommended for safety balance

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:24:10 PM

I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

I'll be spending more time on the alternative board now, hope I'm welcome.

If you want to buy coins, better try to buy Atf, Cred, Utk, Nem, Ethereum, Dgb, Trx, Neo, and Eos. These are the altcoins that are good to buy then in exchange better to buy Bnb, KCS, Houbi, and coinbene those are on top exchange most of the time in the market.
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:53:15 AM

The market has so many coins, new or old ones. Already established coins are somehow stable coins. These established coins are almost stable when it comes to their prices. But new coins are always unstable in price. Right after hitting the market, they have higher chances for their price to increase. If you get it right time, you can earn enough money. But one fact is that these coins are not for long term. Day to day trading is good when it comes to trading new coins.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:01:11 AM

I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

I'll be spending more time on the alternative board now, hope I'm welcome.

I agree that research is paramount before making an investment. If I had to choose five that meet the criteria you mentioned, besides BTC, they'd be ETH, EOS, ADA, LTC, and perhaps MIOTA. EOS has become a popular platform for gaming. LTC will eventually adopt privacy features. ETH is a stalwart smart contract platform. I like ADA and MIOTA because they have solid teams and partnerships.
Punakawan

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:02:42 AM

I think there are a lot of altcoins that have good potential this year, this can be seen from the increasing volume of transactions that makes me optimistic with invest altcoins then get big profits, and the 5 altcoins I like are: Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, Ontology and Tezos.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:05:06 AM

do not be easy to trust anyone because it does not necessarily produce good so you believe in yourself and to be more convincing you will do more research.
for beginners, this guide is very important because to help capture our business, the more knowledge the better.
I think a good Altcoin is at the top 10 coins.

Galantin

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:24:30 AM

You have everything in hand. Get the latest news. Follow the development of projects. Take top coins and try to track their movement in the market. Study the projects then invest. 70% of the information here is just a reply. Some people don’t even know anything about the project but promote it so that you can use the coin.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Galantin

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:25:02 AM

You have everything in hand. Get the latest news. Follow the development of projects. Take top coins and try to track their movement in the market. Study the projects then invest. 70% of the information here is just a reply. Some people don’t even know anything about the project but promote it so that you can use the coin.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: